Customize

David Love Needs Research Help

Discussion in 'Narconon' started by Intelligence, Jul 24, 2012.

1. Drug-Free Marshalls program exposed, politicians and police department bureaucrats are easy prey for these Scientology scams.
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. DeathHamster Member

The Drug-Free Marshals program was never cloaked and separated from Scientology itself.
    drugfreemarshals.org (CoS site on a CoS owned server 198.95.10.74)
    • Like Like x 3

3. My bad, I'm surprised, it certainly hasn;t been their m.o. concerning front groups. Thx for the info. At the time they set up the Drug-Free Marshals program, Scientology's bad name hadn't yet been exposed on a grand scale like it is now.

This mayor says he was approached by drug-free world which does not promote the Scientology connection much like Narconon has always attempted to distance itself from the Scientology connection with mentions of only some of LRH's writings instead.

It looks like Scientology is more focused on pushing the www.drugfreeworld.org agenda a lot more these days with no mention of Scientology or L. (Lunatic) Ron Hubbard on their homepage.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Random guy Member

• Like Like x 1
  5. The Wrong Guy Member

• Like Like x 1
  6. Intelligence Member

http://canadadrugrehab.ca/

http://www.usdrugrehabcenters.com/

Can someone help me please? The first website is a Legit Canada rehab referral site.

I need to know if the second one for the USA is Legit? I think it is, but I don't know how to check it out.

I'm pushing forward FAST on one of my books to expose NN/COS, and I want to provide
    the reader a safe and qualified alternative to Narconon etc.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Anonymous Member

Registrant:
    Name Administration Inc. (BVI)
    Box 10518 A.P.O.
    Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands B.W.I.
    KY

Domain name: DRUGREHABCENTERS.COM

Administrative Contact:
    Domain, Administrator admin@nameadmininc.com
    Box 10518 A.P.O.
    KY
    +1.345.946.6879
    Technical Contact:
    Domain, Administrator admin@nameadmininc.com
    Box 10518 A.P.O.
    KY
    +1.345.946.6879

Registrar of Record: iRegistry
    Record last updated on 18-Nov-2011.
    Record expires on 27-Mar-2015.
    Record created on 27-Mar-2002.

Domain servers in listed order:
    NS2.HOSTINGNET.COM
    NS1.HOSTINGNET.COM
  8. YouSeeNothing Member

9. Intelligence Member

Tx for this^^^.

I just called them and said exactly why I was calling. The Reg transfered me over to another person
    to handle my call. I told her when I used their "Search" and typed Narconon, a list of NN's came
    up and I asked if they referred to NN. Answer - NO! When I clicked on the Sites "Oklahoma Rehabs",
    there was no NN's listed as rehabs - - ONLY if I typed Narconon is their SEARCH box.

I recorded the entire call - - She said I was calling the American Addiction Center, not US Drug Rehab Centers?

When I asked if American Addiction Center has a website, she said, "No, not yet"???

WTF!!!

I ended the call by getting her name and she stressed she needed to know my name again - LOL:)

Then I said "We will do some more investigation and call her back"

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  10. YouSeeNothing Member

Another shell game referral service? I'm out, but will help when I get back.
    • Like Like x 2
  11. patriot75 Member

• Like Like x 1
  12. Intelligence Member

On Sat, Sep 1, 2012 at 3:50 PM, David Edgar Love wrote:

To whom it may concern, (NIDA - Staff Member)

NIDA

Would you kindly tell me why your website has a link to SANHSA:

This ^^^ website links to many Narconon websites where there has been several recent deaths
    and Narconon is under investigation by several government and health agencies, including
    Senator Tom Ivister in Oklahoma.

The 100 bed Narconon Trois-Rivieres was closed by Health Officials in April 2012 - citing patient safety.

Are you aware of any websites that I can promote that DOES NOT link or refer to Narconon?

Thank you and I look forward to your earliest reply.

David Edgar Love

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. Intelligence Member

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. Anonymous Member

http://www.usdrugrehabcenters.com/drug-rehab-centers/
    This looks like an advertising site for rehab centers, so that would be for-profit centers.
    It ties to this

http://www.drug-rehab.org/
    ^^^
    Which looks like more of same.

ASPIRE Program New Bridge Foundation Inc

Substance abuse treatment - outpatient programs for adolescents

Contact Email: admissions@new-bridge.org

Address: 979 San Pablo Avenue
    Albany, California

Phone: (510) 558-1990

^^^^
    http://www.new-bridge.org

Please tell me this is not the same "bridge"?
    • Like Like x 1
  15. Intelligence Member

We're working on it ^^^ to find out more.

I do know that since NN TR went down, a reputable rehab referral site grabbed theit Toll Free number:)

Can somone run this for me please? http://fortmcmurraydrugrehab.ca/

Going back to the FBI and Canada Competition Bureau et al soon, once I have more info.

If I were an FSM right now, I would be very careful what is said - very careful indeed.

• Like Like x 2
  16. Intelligence Member

I think I have the answer already^^^!

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. YouSeeNothing Member

Just got back and started looking at usdrugrehabcenters.com, specifically looked at their featured Florida rehabs and others, and they do not list Narconons anywhere. Yes, they show up in a search but they are not a listed, preferred location. They are at least not listing them on their referral sites...phone referrals are another matter. Need us to keep digging? Any other help you need?

http://www.usdrugrehabcenters.com/drug-rehab-centers/florida-drug-rehab-centers/

"American Addiction Center" doesn't even show up in a google search.

AmericanAddictionCenter.com is available to register. We should start our own referral service and send people to only real rehabs and use our commissions to fund the destruction of Narconon--which would be in our mission statement. :)

http://www.networksolutions.com/dom...h-results.jsp?isExplicitSearchAvailable=false

• Like Like x 2
  18. JohnnyRUClear Member

Who is this "we" of which you speak? You and your personal army?
    • Like Like x 1
  19. Random guy Member

Would have been lulzy as hell though.
  20. YouSeeNothing Member

Dave and I...and the mouse in my pocket.
  21. Intelligence Member

Tx for your help ya'all - - I have enough now and in contact directly with reputable
    rehab websites that do not promote Narconon.

• Like Like x 1
  22. Internetzin Member

Was beginning to think they didn't exist anymore.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  23. Internetzin Member

Actually be kinda interesting to see a ratio scorecard, Scion referral websites: Non Scion Referal websites, by way of evidencing just how entrenched their push for monies has become. A buyer beware warning.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  24. YouSeeNothing Member

I just googled "drug rehab" and one of the first results is a link to Narconon Freedom Center in MI. Has this always been the case or are they now promoting this facility as their flagship? That makes sense since I posted that "Grand Opening" PR piece on Narconon Freedom Center earlier. I think they are trying to play down Arrowhead and promote the Freedom Center now.

Google result (SCILON):
    The above links to (SCILON): http://www.freedomdrugrehab.com
  25. The Wrong Guy Member

If you are logged into Google when you do a search, some of your search results will be tailored to match the geographical area you specified when you registered your Google account.

www.google.com/search?q=drug+rehab
    • Like Like x 1
  26. YouSeeNothing Member

I'm 1000+ miles from Michigan.
  27. The Wrong Guy Member

For me, the freedomdrugrehab site shows up as the third search result.
  28. YouSeeNothing Member

Does it link to Freedom Center in MI?
  29. YouSeeNothing Member

Could just be weird google voodoo or they may be positioning NFC as their main rehab now, and possibly letting Arrowhead swing alone. Or I could just be reading a lot into it.
  30. The Wrong Guy Member

Here in Arizona, these are the first five search results I get:

1. Drug rehabilitation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drug_rehabilitation
      Drug rehabilitation (often drug rehab or just rehab) is a term for the processes of medical or psychotherapeutic treatment, for dependency on psychoactive ...

2. Drug Rehab Drug Rehabilitation Drug Addiction Treatment ...

www.drug-rehabs.com/
      Drug rehab and drug rehabilitation treatment centers are listed here in an easy to use searchable directory. All of the nations best drug rehab treatment detox ...
      Drug Addiction Treatment ... - Alcohol Rehab - Get Help Now - Resources

3. The Most Successful Treatment Center in the Nation. - Drug Rehab

www.freedomdrugrehab.com/
      Our drug rehab center is nestled in a quiet, semi-residential area. The 58,000 square foot building rests on 10 acres, and is surrounded by large oak trees.

4. Arizona Drug Rehab | Ascend Recovery

www.ascendrecovery.com/arizona-drug-rehab/
      Find all the Arizona drug rehab help and information you need to become addiction free. | Ascend Recovery.

5. Drug Rehab Arizona | Alcohol Rehab Arizona | Addiction Treatment ...

www.thesundancecenter.com/
      The Sundance Center is a private and holistic drug and alcohol rehab center in Arizona. We provide dual-diagnosis addiction treatment.
  31. YouSeeNothing Member

Same as mine, but the last two are for my state.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  32. YouSeeNothing Member

33. A Reputable Source tells me that NN uses a vast, cobwebby network of phone referral companies. They take poor, desperate callers and click them through to NN; This Reputable Source would get these call-ins, whereas the operator will say "Hi this is <Jane>, I have <Joe> on the phone and he wants some help. <Joe>, are you still there? This is <Reputable Source>, and they'd be happy to help you further".
    This particular NN that the Reputable Source worked at was part of Fresh Start, but wanted to become an independant NN... So they think the ED set this up as an effective bypass to reg in prospective "students", thus not relying on Fresh Start for new intakes, and thus pumpin' up those stats for Thursday.

34. David, I have your whole investigation from NN. I even have a success story that you wrote, would you like me to read it to you.
    Beu Griffis
    This message by Beu Griffis has been hidden due to negative ratings. (Show message)
    • Dumb Dumb x 4
  35. Anonymous Member

WTF?
    • Like Like x 1
  36. Anonymous Member

Plz check on Google, discover these things are already published, and then light yourself on fire. Here's a match and some gasoline.
    • Funny Funny x 1
  37. I didn't know it was on google, I have his whole investigation. Not just him though, I got a lot. I know you want it, but it's better that we keep this a secret now. It will come out in time though, but there's other variables involved. Trust me, we all have the same objective here.
    • Dumb Dumb x 2
  38. Everyone has a book these days about some conspiracy including myself. If you're self publishing that's the way to go, but the book can be great and no one will read it. However, if there's no marketing budget behind it, you probably won't do too well. I wish you the best though....
    • Dumb Dumb x 2
  39. Anonymous Member

Boring troll is boring.
    • Agree Agree x 1