Customize

David Love Needs Help - Narconon/Scientology - Harms Deaths

Discussion in 'Narconon' started by Intelligence, Aug 22, 2011.

1. Intelligence Member

Spoke to Human Rights Commission Lawyer today and they are moving forward with a team of Lawyers on all four Cases now filed.

I'll be working hard tonight on printing off the pertinent dox for the College of Physicians and use many of these
    posts in this Thread.

If anyone has time, I could use a few dox pertaining to the Cult lying and their Policies on lying,
    like "The only way you can control people, is to lie to them." And any court or investigations where
    they have been caught/convicted of lying.

I'm intending to attach this ^^^^^ with some dox. The Health Ministry needs to understand how much
    the cult will lie for "The Greater Good of The Group." I have quite a few dox to prove the NN TR execs
    lying, but the more the better.

Back to work on printing now :)

• Like Like x 2
  2. xenubarb Member

Incredulity of our data and validity. This is our finest asset and gives us more protection
    than any other single thing. If certain parties thought we were real we would have infinitely
    more trouble ... without a public incredulity we never would have gotten as far as we have.
    And now it's too late to be stopped. The protection was accidental but it serves us very well
    indeed. Remember that the next time the ignorant scoff.
    -- L. Ron Hubbard{2}

[93a] {HCOB 29 July 1963 "Scientology Review" (as quoted in the Australian Report)}
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "In short a staff member can get away with murder so long as his
    statistic is up and can't sneeze without a chop if it's down. ... When
    people do start reporting a staff member with a high statistic, what you
    investigate is the person who turned in the report."

L. Ron Hubbard
    HCOPL 1 September 1965, "Ethics Protection":
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Handling truth is a touchy business also. You don't have to tell
    everything you know -- that would jam the comm line too. Tell an
    *acceptable truth*.

Agreement with one's message is what PR is seeking to achieve. Thus
    the message must compare to the personal experience of the audience.

So PR becomes the technique of communicating an acceptable truth --
    and which will attain the desirable result.

If there's no chance of obtaining a desirable result and the truth
    would injure then talk about something else.

-- L. Ron Hubbard
    HCOPL 13 August 1970 Issue II PR Series 2,
    in the Volunteer Minister's Handbook
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    THE ONLY WAY YOU CAN CONTROL PEOPLE IS TO LIE TO THEM. You can
    write that down in your book in great big letters.

-- L. Ron Hubbard
    Technique 88
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    • Like Like x 4
  3. Thanks, Barb! I'm kinda doc'd out for the night. That NOTS series almost fried my little eyes. :(
    • Like Like x 2
  4. Intelligence Member

UPDATE TODAY:

I WILL make the August 29th deadline for submission:):):)

• Like Like x 2
  5. Intelligence Member

LOL,..., my head is beginning to hurt at times. Too many Cases of unfinished cycles,..., LOL.
    Bouncing around from one case to another, several times a day, kind of makes me feel "spinny":) ,..., (must word clear more) NOT!!!

But as a good, dear Friend advised me many months ago; "have fun with what you're doing."
    Thanks Gerry:)

• Like Like x 1
  6. HellRazor Member

David, I hope you have a laser printer. If not you should get an inexpensive Brother from Bureau en Gros/Staples. I think they're around $50. Their replacement toners are inexpensive.
  7. Intelligence Member

Look at this College of Physician's Statement - what a gift:)
    July 27, 2011
    They state, Quote: ".....associating himself with a drug detoxification center administering treatment....."

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Random guy Member

Greatfull, one word (you have it as "great full")
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Intelligence Member

Just finished the seven page (DRAFT ONLY) cover letter and it's sent off to my trusted
    proof reader/editor and a copy to my Lawyer for approval.

Covering ALL bases:):):) ,..., now it's past 3am and bed time, Nighty-nite,.., LOL.

• Like Like x 1
  10. 00anon00 Member

[IMG]
    • Like Like x 2
  11. Anonymous Member

I think it's spelled "grateful". Prove me wrong.
    • Like Like x 2
  12. Intelligence Member

I want to thank everyone for your contributions to this important Thread. Indeed, it will prove to
    be worth the effort. At this moment, I am printing off all relevent dox and compiling these with others
    I have stored away.

There are five Cases that these dox will be used for, but the two I am working on right now are:

1 - College of Physicians Review Committee (Physician Dyscipline/Sanctions)

2 - College of Physicians Quebec ("Practicing Medicine Without a Licence")
    .....this is not only against Narconon, but also ther Scilon entities....

THANK YOU ALL SO VERY MUCH:):):)

[IMG]
    • Like Like x 2
  13. It's an Honour to support you! You the man that has chosen to fight on the real front lines. You're a Man's Man, Sir. Thank you!!! <3 <3 <3 !!!
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Intelligence Member

I just read quickly though most of this. WOW! I will use some of it for sure.

A NN Canada Executive spoke to me about a lot of this stuff and I still think that
    this Hubbard nut job must have been on some far drugs and hallucinating when he wrote it.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Intelligence Member

• Like Like x 2
  16. Oh yeah! Definitely! As a survivor of the drug-addled 1960s, I can affirm that LRH was mostly in the midst of amphetamine psychosis - delusions of grandeur (clear the planet) oscillating with delusions of persecution (they're all out to get me!).

I had a lot do do with some of these morons back then, and I've given LRH's written ravings very close readings. The guy was (in the parlance of the day) a "speed freak."

In the 1950s & 60s, there was no such thing as "crystal meth." It was predominately Rx Amphetamine - Desoxyn, (a considerable percentage more powerful than methedrine), Benzedrine, Dexedrine, and many of the amphetamines buffered with the phenobarbital sedatives - Dexedrine & Eskatrol, for example, if memory serves.

In those days, people got batshit crazy on these Rx Medications, and of course, they were available as early as the late 1940s.

LRH was a speed freak. I have no doubt about it! The problem being, with LRH, he was also a psychopath, imho.
    • Like Like x 3
  17. Intelligence Member

• Like Like x 2
  18. Intelligence Member

And publish we will,..., in due course:)

• Like Like x 2
  19. Intelligence Member

Oh my God; do any of you realize how many friggin pages of relevent dox are in this Thread?
    I haven't finished page one of this Thread and we're at about one inch thick of printed out dox.

Then I have to write a summary for each section for the College so they aren't completely
    confused or have a heart attack when this envelope BOX of DOX arrives for them at their office
    later this week,..., LOL.

Having fun, but it's now 12:36am and I AM going to discipline myself (at least for tonight), and
    go to bed; watch a little TV; got to day job at noon; and then back onto this at around 10:00pm
    when I get home from work.

Cheers and have a good night:):):)

• Like Like x 1
  20. Intelligence Member

I have two good printer/scanners/copiers, with 6 new cases of Ink. One of the scanners I used while at Narconon
    and now I'm using it to print off the Dox,..., LOL :) ,.., (ABLE Canada, Brad Melnychuck took me shopping for it) ROFLMAO :)

• Like Like x 2
  21. Intelligence Member

I think I'm going to be dreaming of "Printer-Noise" for a few nights; but oh' what a beautiful sound indeed:):):)

• Like Like x 3
  22. Intelligence Member

• Like Like x 1
  23. I shall have a look for that!
    • Like Like x 1
  24. All I can do at this point is bump the thread.

A look-around-project found that the book typically sells for about $15.00. A trip to a couple of thrift stores may be in order.

You keep printing and I'll keep looking. ;)
  25. Intelligence Member

Don't worry about it. I can have the scanned pages sent up from a comrad in the USA shortly. No problem :)
    • Like Like x 1
  26. Intelligence Member

I'm must be losing it!,..., LOL - - cause I can't find it :)

HELP PLEASE?

I need ASAP to find ny posts where it states the Quebec Ministry of Health and Social Services
    Certification/Accreditation regulations.

Or the wesite?

I've been looking for two friggin hours and I REALLY need these.

Thanks, Dave

27. Slow down, take it easy. :)

I'm not certain I'm getting clear statements from you. With "ny" do you mean "my" ? Or is it short for NY posts? Or ?

If it is posts on WWP, they can probably be tracked down with a set of keywords.

Are these "Quebec Ministry of Health and Social Services / Certification/Accreditation regulations" the best keywords for searching WWP?
  28. Intelligence Member

my,.., I'll have it by Noon tomorrow or earlier when a certain Friend wakes up in Montreal :)

Tx Jacky.

AND no, I can't and won't slow down - - there is not much time left to submit dox
    to the Quebec Ministry of Health and Social Services to have NN TR application denied.

Decision could be in October.
  29. Anonymous Member

30. Intelligence Member

31. If you are looking for your posts, would it maybe productive to go through your own posting history?
  32. moarxenu Member

Last activity:Today at 3:32 AM
    • Like Like x 2
  33. Anon PTS Member

34. Intelligence Member

First, I want to say thank you to veryone who helped in this Thread - - Bravo :)

Second, I'm a little stuck for time to research any USA Laws. Re: FBI - Interpol.

Are there any USA Law Fags on here? ie: when can and does the FBI become involved in a case,
    as opposed to State Laws.

Why?

I have an issue with Narconon International and Narconon Trois-Rivieres that I'm filing a Formal Complaint
    about to a certain Canada Federal Government Agency. It does involve USA Citizens from NN INT,
    coming into Canada. Too complex to get into on here, but hope to have a New Thead with details
    by this Sat/Sun.

35. There may be others, David, but the only WWP Member with strong USA legal knowledge that I am currently aware of is tikk.

Try a Conversation to tikk.
    • Like Like x 3