Customize

David Love Fair Gamed Again - Filing Law Suit

Discussion in 'Narconon' started by Intelligence, Nov 13, 2010.

1. Intelligence Member

Re: Daid Love Fair Gamed Again - Filing Law Suit

There is another angle to this that I have examined. I have not heard from the person who told me about the posting until it was apparently done. I must have confirmation from a second source first, before I even mention it to the government.

I have NOT seen the posting myself. I believe them that it was posted, but I am cautious about anything I do or say right now until I have dox or can prove it.
  2. Gary Moore Member

I see that now! Agreed - stated in my prevous post.
  3. Intelligence Member

I Agree Too :)
  4. Anonymous Member

some tags are created automatically based on thread title, there is a typo in the thread title and it became a tag automatically
  5. Intelligence Member

Yes it was my type o error. Embarassing. Can someone please fix it? Tx.
  6. Intelligence Member

Can't even spell my own friggin' name? What's next; I begin to drool or catch pneumonia? LoL
  7. Anonymous Member

For some reason, "Daid Love" made me think of Daywatch...
  8. Anonymous Member

Re: David Love Fair Gamed Again - Filing Law Suit

Anons are wise. The Scientologists have a history of dragging out defamation suits against them in a manner that financially destroys critics.

One example --only indirectly or covertly related to Scientology--is Dr. Stephen Barrett, founder of Quackwatch. He's been the target of fair game dirty tricks for decades, most involving an unpleasant PR man named Patrick Timothy Bolen. Decades, I kid you not.
  9. Intelligence Member

Tx for fixing the type o on the name. Can the tag be fixed too?
  10. Intelligence Member

Yes, I have seen how they drag things out. They are very good at it. Thank goodness it is the government who is taking them to court on my behalf; they have strict policies for any adjournments.

This Jan 17th Court Hearing will be very interesting indeed :)
  11. Anonymous Member

...said some /b/tard once upon a time.
  12. peterstorm Member

13. Anonymous Member

14. BigBeard Member

David,

I suspect they are trying to goad you into a personal civil suit, as opposed to the government slamming them for what they are doing.

If you do they'll use it to tie up every spare minute of your time and money, to the point where you can no longer persue the cases you've already got going through the government.

IANAL. But my suggestion would be to keep persuing the cases you've got going, bring this attack to the attention of the appropriate government people, and save the documentation for any civil complaints until the government cases are wrapped up.

I know it's not easy to hold back from personally hitting back at those bad mouthing you, but I suspect if you talk to the government people they will also say, "Not yet."

BigBeard
  15. JohnnyRUClear Member

I was about to say the -- HUH??
  16. Re: Daid Love Fair Gamed Again - Filing Law Suit

QFT
  17. Re: David Love Fair Gamed Again - Filing Law Suit

I understand he's not Mark Bunker, at least he says he's not WBM, but he's sensible and can be mistaken for Mark. Big Beard Man is wise.
  18. lostatsea Member

^^This, David.

First, I love the work that you do and I admire you very much.

Echoing some sentiments in this thread, I worry that following up on their absurd facebook postings will get in the way of all of your hard work. When this case becomes about you and your character, things become diluted and messy, and that's EXACTLY what the cult wants. They would prefer confusion over facts. If I were you, I'd ignore that bullshit and stick to the facts.

A personal attack on David Love won't bring down Narconon, but your exposure of their systematic abuses will. Keep your eye on the prize, David. <3 You've been doing it right.
  19. Re: David Love Fair Gamed Again - Filing Law Suit

Avoiding getting provoked can be hard but hang in there, be strong, you know you’re not the way they describe you and we know you’re not the way they describe you. Is there any counsellor you can talk to when you get angry? If you’ve talked about something it can be easier to act calmly and rationally afterwards.
  20. Intelligence Member

You Are A Wise Man, Big Beard

".....He that will write well in any tongue, must follow this counsel of Aristotle, to speak as the common people do, to think as wise men do; and so should every man understand him, and the judgment of wise men allow him....."
    -Ascham, Roger
    Toxophilus,'To all Gentlemen andYeomen of England'.
    =========================================================

Fear not, David Love is not going down the goaded scientology rabbit trail to defend myself at the exspense of putting aside that which is before me with the goverment complaints. There will be lots of time for any future personal civil cases.

About ten minutes ago, I received a phone call from an ex-patient from NN TR. Indeed, ironic timing. This person was at NN TR when I was there. It was just after the NN TR cocaine and booze party where a young ex-patient killed himself with a gun that he got from the NN TR staff apartment complex.

Joelyn Montour, the person who posted this recent story about me, was the person who passed the gun over the balcony to the young man. Joelyn was at NN TR talking to the ex-patient who just called me. Wow! Very intereting conversation.

I'm very busy today; back on track :)

Drafting short letter to College of Physicians. Will fax Monday morning.

Compiling a few more dox for the Quebec Ministry of Health and Social Services. Will fax and phone them Monday morning. Schedule date for meeting with them.

Continue working on new complaint to Quebec Commision on Human Rights and Freedoms. I love working on this one. They may need the "Jaws of Life" to pull this one out of their Arse,....., ".....cause it's going a long ways up",..... LOL

Drafting letter to my lawyer and fax Monday morning.

So don't worry about David Love; his Irish blood is below the boiling point today and on simmer:)

Thanks for everyones wise advice and comments.

21. Anonymous Member

bump
  22. Re: David Love Fair Gamed Again - Filing Law Suit

The Scilons try to hold us all collectively responsible for whatever bad things any rogue Anon says or does but they never expect us collectively to take the credit for good things that other Anons have done. Scientologists never hold themselves collectively responsible for bad things that David Miscavige or other Scientologists have done. Does anyone here expect Scientologists to be reasonable or logically consistent?

Just stay focused on the big case David.
  23. BLiP Member

Just to reiterate the wisdom in the thread:

- this sort of distraction proves you are winning

- stay focussed

- get some hugs

- don't let the bastards grind you down