Customize

David Love Fair Gamed Again - Filing Law Suit

Discussion in 'Narconon' started by Intelligence, Nov 13, 2010.

1. Intelligence Member

David Love Fair Gamed Again - Filing Law Suit

I received the following three email messages from an ex-patient who was as she states, "disturbed" by the story. The author of the story is Deitan Dumais, a staff member and Scientologist at Narconon Trois-Rivieres.

I am filing a complaint with the investigating Government Authorities for Fair Gaming Reprisals and seeking legal advice concerning a law suit against Narconon Trois-Rivieres, Deitan Dumais, and Joelyn Montour, (if she is responsible for posting it) and seek a restraining order. Here are the three emails in:

November xxxxxxx 12, 2010 at 8:00pm
    Hey Dave.....I hope ur doing well. I just read something that was very disturbing to me that was posted on facebook. I hope that there is no truth to it, but it is defintely slanderous. I see that you are taking NN to court. Good for you. What's going on? Do you have access to these thing that they are writing about you? If not, I would be more than happy to forward it to you!!!! xxxxx
    =========================================================

November xxxxx 13, 2010 at 1:52pm
    I know that Joelyn posted this story. I have never heard of the person who wrote it. I will be more than happy to forward anything that I hear to help your case. We are definitely on your side.

I am living with xxxxx in xxxxx and we are doing great. If there is anything we can do to help.......let me know. Could you please send me your email address.
    Here is the actual story that was published.\

xxxxx xxxxxNovember 13, 2010 at 1:54pm
    David Love Sad Story

.by Deitan Dumais on Thursday, November 11, 2010 at 11:19pm.I knew David, for a while...

I've had hopes for David.

He told me he had hopes for the future even after having spent most of his life in drugs and crimes.

David did the Narconon Program at Narconon Trois-Rivieres and he looked brighter in that while, even his daughter XXXXXXX seemed to had recovered some pride about her father. It is quite big! To recover some measure of respect from his daughter must have been something that David Love could never believe he could someday have. But for a while in the 2008 there it was.

David Love sad story
    I did my best to provide David with what he needed in those day. So when I learned that he joined up with the Anonymous crowd, a group that one of its member claimed "We're the type of guys that rapes the same girl TWICE!!" I was saddened.

I had hopes for David that he could prove to the world, to his family, to his daughter that he could be something else than a criminal, a liar and a drug addict the which he's been for most of his life.

I had hopes that David could convince the most important person he'd need to convince about regaining his honesty, -himself.

I know it's sad, I'm not saying that I'm crying for David, but when I think of him I get sad, I get gloomy.

I had hopes for David Love, but it's fainting like a candle losing it's wick.

That's all

Deitan

This is the second Fair Gaming incident. The first was the day I left Narconon, Sue Chubbs, a Narconon Trois-Rivieres Executive, declared me an ENEMY on Facebook. I contactede Heenan and Blaikie, Narconon's law firm and hads the Post removed immediately. But too late; this evidence will be used against thenm in Court. That was the second time I was threatened by Sue Chubbs.

I will not be intimitated or harassed, nor tolerate any Libel or Slander statements against me and I will not hesitate to take swift legal action against any and all persons or Corporate Entities who say or publish such statements.

Complaints will be filed Monday morning with the appropriate government authorities and I will begin drafting a Civil Suit today.

Narconon-Scientology and their staff were warned and advised on previous occasions concerning Fair Gaming, threats, harassment, and Reprisals against me, but obviously have not taken the governments or me seriously.

BIG MISTAKE :)
  2. Anonymous Member

3. Random guy Member

Re: Daid Love Fair Gamed Again - Filing Law Suit

Oh man, they found the wrong guy to mess with!
  4. Scatman Member

"Never fear to hurt another in a just cause." - L. Ron Hubbard
  5. Anonymous Member

Or THIS:

"Never fear to hurt another just because." - L. Ron Hubbard
  6. Anonymous Member

They have certainly messed with wrong person this time. Dummies.
  7. Anonymous Member

Is English not Deitan's native language?
  8. Intelligence Member

I guess Joelyn did not like the Press Release story I wrote about the guns being at the Narconon Staff apartment complex, where a Cocaine and alcohol party got out of hand, and one ex-patient pulled the gun trigger and died. Joelyn Montoiur was at that part as two ex-staff members have provided me with satatements of the guns and death.

If I were Joelyn, I might consider taking a Valium or two, because the story is four parts with only two published so far.

Yes, Joelyn, has messed with the wrong person. I will now seek every Legal Remedy and and suggest to governments to investigate certain criminal activities that I was witness to. Her website is now under scruitny and further documents will be forwarded to the Federal Government concerning an $800,000 deal between Narconon Trois-Rivieres and the Cornwall Six Nations Reserve, where Joelyn pocketed many thousands of dollars for setting it up. It was the way and method that it was set up that will interest the Federal Government. I haven't had time to submit documents previously; but I will make time now.
  9. Intelligence Member

100% French:)

And his Ethics File that Aline Proulx, Narconon Canada, showed and discussed with me is quite interesting indeed. Not the "sharpest pencil ion the box", and when stressed, he becomes quite irrational at times.
  10. Intelligence Member

Heenan and Blaikie are going to be quite busy over the next few years.

I will NOT go away.

I will NOT forget.

I will NOT forgive.

Justice will be served.
  11. Gary Moore Member

Fuck! Did they ever.
  12. Anonymous Member

Deitan Dumais

Twitter
  13. Anonymous Member

I may just be reading this wrong, but I really don't think talking shit about someone in a post on Facebook cuts it as Fair Game or something warranting a lawsuit. Am I missing something here? Be careful about what you decide to file, David. If you try to get them busted for every little thing you risk people not taking more severe claims seriously. You'll just be the guy who sends government agencies 200-page letters every time someone bugs him.
  14. LocalSP Member

David please be aware that you are dealing with people who are now under a lot of scrutiny and they might become irrational. Please take the necessary precautions for your own safety.
  15. Gary Moore Member

LOL! Really?! At least post without the Anon Anon when you post that kind of comment!
  16. Anonymous Member

Still pretty sound advice.
  17. Anonymous Member

Lolwut.
  18. AnonyVix Member

Why do I get the impression they want him to sue for defamation? It's pretty clear he's being encouraged by the cult to sue and for that reason alone I recommend ignoring it.

The article is definitely inflammatory but it seems carefully crafted to skirt the edges of defamation laws, especially in USA / Canada. IANAL but I do know defamation cases are long and costly.

David Love should not let Deitan goad him, if he does he looses control. David should stick to what he is doing and not allow himself to be side tracked. The article has no real weight with anyone.

Best advice to David Love is to email "friends" back and say thanks for bringing it to his attention but Deitan is entitled to his opinion and it's sweet that he cares but it is completely unnecessary as you are feeling pretty damn good thank you very much.
  19. Scythe Member

Don't feed the troll david, let this guy say what he wants. We run this :)
  20. AnonyVix Member

The quote will have come from /b/ or similar and so cannot be challenged. You could convince the judge that we're not THAT Anonymous BUT in the end the defendant need only show it was a reasonable opinion and the quote from /b/ will suffice I'm sure.
  21. AnonyVix Member

^^^
    THIS is what I meant to say, I just used more words. :-D
  22. Intelligence Member

I hear you, but this is the 4th time I have been libeled and slandered. (I have not posted one to avoid tipping hand). They are already being investigated and have been warned by government to stop. My family has been harassed and I will show a pattern of Fair Gaming and lies and he will summoned to the Jan 17th court hearing along with dozens of other staff and ex-staff members. This is not a frivilous and vexatious claim, and I will not tolerate any further incidents.
  23. Anonymous Member

This is wise advice. At least, don't take time away from the big issues to react to smaller ones. File them to pursue once you've achieved the major goals.
  24. Anonymous Member

"even his daughter XXXXXXX seemed to had recovered some pride about her father. "

Leave it to the most unethical cult on the planet to mention your daughter, who has nothing to do with anything.

But I agree with the other posters: don't let him goad you David. That's what they're trying to do. In the end, you'll prevail.
  25. Anonymous Member

I think his daughter use to worked for them or something.
  26. Anonymous Member

I'm not familiar with Canadian law but I don't see what you're suing for here? Unless they're lying about you being a former drug addict, where is the slander?
  27. AnonyVix Member

OK, so there is a pattern, keep it for future reference if it becomes relevant to the main case.

I know such things can wear you down and as a result you become extra sensitive to them, they are clearly doing exactly that, trying to wear you down.

No one is suggesting your claim would be frivolous or vexatious but by itself this article is just so much empty air that should be treated with the contempt it deserves.

While I can see the argument for logging such matters to show a pattern of harassment or intimidation please take care not to let your temper rule your head and demand action from the authorities because the article itself while clearly designed to annoy you is probably not worth pursing on its own.

This gives them what they want, now they know you're close to the edge so they will just keep pushing in the hope you blow all your official support and alienate the authorities by demanding something be done.

Much better you try to treat it like water off a ducks back and stay focused on the meat of the case you have. This is the exact opposite of what they hope to make you do and will annoy them more for that very reason.

EDIT
    Another thought, if they figure out you will summon people thanks to such action then they will try to get you to summon loads of people so they can really muddy the waters and confuse everyone about what the case is really about. Think carefully about who you summon and why, sometimes fewer is better. And sometimes it is better to force them to summon loads of people if they want to play that tactic, it's much more obvious if they do the summoning than if you do it for them.
  28. xenubarb Member

^^^
    THIS

Stay on target, David! The peripheral crap is intended to muddy the waters with hippo poop.
  29. subgenius Member

There may be a violation of patient confidentiality in the fb posting, Dave.
    I'm not certain of the parties' roles.
    Keep it in mind when you seek advice.
  30. Intelligence Member

Yes it is. I will discuss with my lawyer on Monday.

By itself it seems small, but when you ad the meetings that the executive staff had when I left and the emails I received concerning what was said at those meetings; ie:, ".....David blew because he relapsed and is using drugs again....." etc, etc. I have the emails from ex-staff members. And threats to my family to write bad letters against me or else they would drag them into the mess.

There are a few things they have done and said that have been reported to the investigating government agencies. They were warned to stop.

If this does not warrant a civil law suit, it will certainly be added to the list of statements for the government authorities to consider in there investigations and in the court hearings.

I did consider whether they were taunting me into filing a civil suit. And that is a possibilty which I give about 40%. I am now considering why they might want me to sue, considering the other court hearings would be first probably. Unless they are attempting to show the courts or public that, "....hey' this guy will sue for any frivilous thing.....'; which I view as a possible motive.

Don't worry, I won't file a civil action before seeking legal advice and representation, but I WILL be reporting this to the investigating government agencies that warned them to stop.
  31. Intelligence Member

I knew they would say I relapsed, so I had blood tests done as soon as I left to disprove any such statements.

This F*&^!%$#ing VIA Train Wi-Fi sucks. Keeps taking me to their VIA RAIL web site, LOL@!
  32. Intelligence Member

Yes, there is a violation of confidentiality. That is why I have never named a Patient who was there.

Their law firm warned me they would use my confidential student and medical records if I continued. That was several months ago. I have nothing to hide; as long as they tell the truth about my files; but yes they are opening the door to be sued fore this.
  33. Gary Moore Member

This is enough.
  34. Anonymous Member

My intent is not to troll or anything, if that's what you're getting at. I just agree with what others in this thread have now said regarding this incident alone not having enough weight to warrant any legal intervention. I think if it were to be reported alone then David would risk appearing as the boy who cried wolf. However if he's simply reporting it along with other instances, and solely to some entity that has already warned them to cut the shit, then that seems completely justified.

However David, I still think it's important for you to consider that they may be wanting you to get upset and go after them for defamation. Bringing forth any such claim and subsequently having it thrown out can damage your credibility when it comes to the info that really matters (i.e. all the other stuff you're doing). Don't let them get to you. It's easy for me to say, I know, but just try not to let your emotions cloud your overall strategy. It's what they want to happen.
  35. Intelligence Member

LOL,...., I have stayed "on target", since the day this began and have not lost focuss.

It's a big target like on a dart board which has many areas of "win points", but the center target, (bulls eye), I named last week. Marc Bernard quoted to the newspaper that David Love is doing all this "for the money."

If that were the case, I would have accepted their offer last week to settle for their anticipated ongoing legal fees as a settlement amount. They can "shove it."

The courts will award the amount and I will keep my freedom of speach and helps others fighjt them.
  36. Intelligence Member

Thank you. Don't worry I won't let them get to me emotionally; they would Love that. They have already seen how this WOG can vent anger when provoked by such things as nonesense Scientology mumbo jumbo stuff they tried to jam down my throat at NN TR.

Yes, I do have an Irish temper, but it is quite tame now in my golden years. Good thing for them;-)
  37. AnonyMary Member

David, That is what they do!

Just keep the information until you get to court. Just more proof of what they are doing to you to support your case.

((HUGGS))
    Mary
  38. Intelligence Member

The story that was posted actually turned out to be a Big Foot-Bullet. The person who contacted me about it, has access to what they and other info.

And this post disturbed them and they are now supporting me any way they can. It's obvious that Narconon has alsosed thyewm off at some time and they do not support them. I was a student when they were there.

So now we have another ex who is reading the forum and in support of me taking Narconon to ropes in court. I had no enemies while at Narconon; in fact I was very close to ALL the students and many staff.
  39. Intelligence Member

Thanks Mary. I needed that HUG.

Good thing he wasn't standing in front of me when I first read the story. His voice might be a lot higher pitch and tone right now. (just kidding - my Northern Ireland ancestry talking), LOL

I spend about 2-3 hours each day getting ready for the Hearing and analysing scenarios. I think it's going to be a very long hearing; open to the public and will be recorded. I'm going to need a suitcase to bring all the dox. I want them all there for any rebuttal of their testimony that is false or can prove they have comitted perjury.

These are dox that do not have to be disclosed as is the case with a "civil discovery' or criminal case. They are NOT evidence unless they are questioned on a matter and lie; which I believe will be the case. I am looking forward to the Hearing; Big Time :-0

Love You Too, (BIG HUG)
  40. Anonymous Member

there is a type-o in the TAGS. Shouldn't "daid" be "david": or?