Customize

David Love: Cruise and Travolta Narconon Ship Sinking Fast

Discussion in 'Narconon' started by The Wrong Guy, Aug 29, 2012.

1. Tourniquet Member

Damn, sorry about the misdirection.
  2. Intelligence Member

Me is under Dead gent attack again today. Just spent over one hour on the phone
    going over a lengthy letter that Scientology attorney Gary Soter wrote about me.

I did address every allegation being accused of and will now forward dox to caller.

The Cult is the same today as it has been since formed - liars-liars-liars:)

I've never heard of Gary Soter until today, but I now know he uses a Gmail account
    for Coms - LOL - a lawyer using Gmail; so professional.

Anybody know anything about this cult shill?

3. Anonymous Member

Attorney Search

Gary Scott Soter - #67622

Current Status: Active

This member is active and may practice law in California.
    See below for more details.
    Profile Information

The following information is from the official records of The State Bar of California.
    Bar Number: 67622
    Address: Law Ofc of Gary S Soter
    A Professional Corporation
    22287 Mulholland Highway #169
    Calabasas, CA 91302
    Map it Phone Number: (323) 960-1909
    Fax Number: (818) 530-4352
    e-mail: bdut@uin.comksrtkji@jspjbn.orgukns@wiotgwin.comgcksfji@frfidk.eduqrgrowiop@lhpw.govcjdrak@obqsh.compumnkrm@stjhgn.netffqn@fmn.orggarysoter@gmail.comjwaof@mmnj.orgageptqmm@wgjd.govnohpk@mmrk.comkmoqbdh@eoest.comuelp@ohjnc.orggthpudh@anrsu.govqleogphjj@brj.netcdaope@jtmh.edumsunbphkf@nqk.netwkqnke@kolu.eduttyryynr@chwk.net
    County: Los Angeles Undergraduate School: Univ of California at Los Angeles; CA
    District: District 2
    Sections: None Law School: Southwestern Univ SOL; Los Angeles CA
    Status History

Effective Date Status Change
    Present Active
    12/18/1975 Admitted to The State Bar of California
    Explanation of member status
  4. Xenu Is Lord Member

I don't understand? Naconon says it is seperate from Scientology yet a Scientology lawyer is involved in this case?

http://www.tmz.com/2012/07/01/katie-holmes-tom-cruise-divorce-scientology-tailing/

The Church of Scientology has responded to TMZ’s story ... that Katie Holmes believes she is being followed by the Church -- they say it ain't so.

Gary Soter, lawyer for the Church, tells TMZ ... the Church of Scientology is not following Katie or conducting surveillance on her in the wake of her divorce with Tom Cruise.

As we previously reported, several vehicles have been on Katie’s tail in recent weeks, but again the lawyer says the Church is not behind it.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2012/07/01/katie-holmes-tom-cruise-divorce-scientology-tailing/#ixzz259TQ86ct
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. Xenu Is Lord Member

Church of Scientology Statement to ABC News

byline_abcnews.gif

More Sharing ServicesShare

Share on facebook_likeEmail
    7 Comments
    Print
    Text Size
    - / +

July 6, 2012

Statement Issued to ABC News by Gary S. Soter, counsel for Church of Scientology International.
    I received the following statement from Mr. Tommy Davis following publication of false statements which appeared in the Hollywood Reporter: The Hollywood Reporter did not check the facts with the Church or with Mr. Davis before publishing the false statements:

"Marty Rathbun never witnessed conversations between me and Isabella and Connor Cruise about their mother because no such conversations ever occurred. I have never spoken with Isabella or Connor about their mother and never would as it is none of my business. – Tommy Davis"

The Hollywood Reporter interviewed five excommunicated self-promoters (including one who is currently promoting a book) who appear to be shamelessly exploiting a private and personal family matter for their own personal financial gain and/or self interests. I have learned that two of them, Rathbun and Rinder, abandoned their wives and their religion five or more years ago. None of these individuals have any personal knowledge about the lives about which they are opining.
    We implore ABC not to republish or broadcast their false allegations.
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Tourniquet Member

Footbulletry abounds. This time it will prove fatal for Narconon.

Such a pity that all Scientology are PTS to Anonymous.
    There is no escape.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. anonamus Member

Just for the record: ElRon dropped his meat body died in 1986.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Anonymous Member

implore, v.
    Pronunciation: /ɪmˈplɔə(r)/
    Forms: Also 15 Sc. imploir.
    Etymology: < Latin implōrāre to invoke or entreat with tears, < im- (im- prefix1)
    1. trans.
    a. To beg or pray for (aid, favour, pardon, etc.) with tearful or touching entreaties; to ask for in supplication; to beseech.

Implore away, Gary - your tearful entreaties are delicious.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. Intelligence Member

Thanks so much for all the above info:)

10. Anonymous Member

11. Anonymous Member

A rough, google translate, but beggars can't be choosers...
    Photo from Facebook/Narconon International -

Joanna Kluessien.png
  12. The Wrong Guy Member

It's times like this when we really need is someone who has complete control of MEST (matter, energy, sex, and translation).
    • Like Like x 3