Customize

David Love - Court Hearing Coming Soon

Discussion in 'Narconon' started by Intelligence, Oct 25, 2010.

1. Intelligence Member

Re: David Love - Court Hearing Date Set

Email In From Lawyer. I guess it works having an Ombudsman ready to act if there is any problems :)===================================================

Fri, December 17, 2010 7:14:50 PM

David Love vs Narconon Trois-Rivières. Our File: 630022339
    To: "dc4loves@yahoo.ca"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mr. David Love,

I tried to reach you at 514-xxx-xxxx. Would you be available to meet me at my office in Montreal on December 21 at 9 AM?

My direct line is 514-xxx-xxxx and my cell phone is 514-xxx-xxxx.

Truly,

xxxxxxxx
  2. Random guy Member

Just make sure you don't piss off your layer or the court.
  3. Intelligence Member

LOL

ME, piss somebody off? I would never do that,...., would I?

I'm just a timid old man, who would never "Rock a Boat",...., unless it was already sinking :)

Looking forward to the battle,...., it's in my Genes,...., LOL
  4. Intelligence Member

David, Please Don't Hurt Narconon - It Wouldn't Be Right!

She knew. Aline Proulx, an Executive Director for Narconon Canada and the ESTO Officer at Narconon Trois-Rivieres knew the harm that could befall Narconon and Scientology, should I speak out and follow through with my promises.

On November 3, 2009, I arrived back in Trois-Rivieres with the Police, followed by CBC TV. The Police were at Narconon Canada while I picked up my belongings that I left behind on October 28, 2009.

As I was leaving, Aline Proulx said to me in front of the Police, "David, please don't hurt Narconon, it wouldn't be right." She knew because of the information and documents she leaked to me while I was employed. Aline was well aware of the offences she commited.

Here is an email I sent to her on November 4, 2009:

(BOLD added by me)

To: Aline Proulx <aline.proulx@yahoo.ca>

Aline

Thank you for packing my belongings in such an orderly manner. I think you
    only wanted the best for me and for me to be happy, but I wasn`t happy and
    you knew that. But I do not believe in Scientology and you also knew that. In fact I even rocked your `Stable Datum`` on some of your beliefs concerning Scientology.

Sometimes things are just meant to be and I believe I am where I am right now because this is meant to be. You know that I never want to hurt anyone else in a personal way and this is still the way I am. But if some individuals are hurt because I am doing my best to help suffering groups of people in need, then sobeit.

The new post you gave me turned out to be a blessing to me and others. Moms, Dads, sisters,and friends of people who were students in NN TR did not stop calling me on the cell phone. Even after i left, calls continued to pour in. They could not reach NN TR!!!

Also many people who had relapsed were crying out to me, but I felt helpless because of the restaints placed upon me by NN TR. You have seen me in many times of tears......feeling the pain and suffering these people were going thru and I could not stand back and do nothing. That`s not who I am and you knew that also.

"..;.........(deleted - removed - legal reasons)......."

I know I will be labeled and declared a man in Treason and an Enemy, (as Sue has already posted on Facebook), and I have accepted that as a compliment. I really have. All the other emails and messages coming in are very humbling, but very possitive in a complimentary way.

Please have Deitan remove all my Blog Site stories as soon as possible and do not post any further stories, articles, or speaches. I thank you in advance for this.

Aline, I am not angry with any single person at NN TR, but I do know that the way and method that NN TR is being operated and ran, is dangerous, Suppressive, dishonest, and needs to be stopped.

I will email you an address where you can send me the balance of pay owed to m, including my 4% holiday pay.

Thank you.

Sincerely

David Edgar Love
    ========================================================

The above email was in response to a very weird email I received from Aline. Have to wait until after the Court Hearing to Post it)

Re: ETA
    To: Aline Proulx <aline.proulx@yahoo.ca>
    Cc: aline.proulx@narconon.ca

November 6, 2009
    Aline Proulx

WITHOUT PREDUDICE

I am still awaiting your reply in regards to my request for the balance of my pay.

Please be advised that if I do not receive a reply from you today confirming the pay owed to me, (as described in the letter I gave to Narconon), I intend to seek remedies through the Quebec, Provincial Government, the Canadian Government, the Labour Relations Board, the Human Rights Commission, and through Legal representation in Provincial and Federal Court.

I trust we can conclude the above amicably, if you choose to do so.

Time is of the essence in the aforementioned matter and I hope compliance is forthwith.

Sincerely

David Edgar Love

Tomorrow, Tuesday morning: meeting with lawyer to prepare for Court Hearing and Summons list.

There are several hundred emails and dox that I will post following the Hearing.

Some are hillarious; some sad and absurd; but as whole, paint a clear picture of a Scientology Group - Narconon, that borders on the most incredible and ridiculous and very damning indeed.

It's been such a long haul coming this far; a stuggle not to cave; and finally tomorrow morning we press forward.
  5. JohnnyRUClear Member

Just remember, the wheels of justice(?) turn slowly. Don't expect a lot from a first hearing. Take it all "by the numbers" and it'll work out fine in the long run.
  6. Anonymous Member

They will probably try to push your buttons, to make you yell at them and seem crazy. They probably want to discredit you as an unreliable drug addict and may even insinuate that you have relapsed.

stay calm, don't yell, or lose your temper, no matter what they say.
    If you feel your Irish blood start to boil, count to 10, take a few deep breaths,
    and regain control.

I guess you already knew that.
  7. Intelligence Member

They already insinuated I relapsed when I left.

But I had blood and urine tests done after I left to discredit their accusations.

I'm fine with the "button pushing." I Bull-Baited with the best of them and they lost their "Confront."

Tonight is one of the most stressful nights I've had in a very long time.

Over the past several months, I only gave the government enough dox and evidence to convince them of a strong enough case to proceed with. Quite simply, after being Fair Gamed, I did NOT trust anyone.

Now, I am staring at several hundred more pages of dox that I will be showing my lawyer in the morning. This is a government appointed lawyer from the Labour Relations Board.

When I talked to him on the phone, it didn't seem like he had a clue about Scientology. We'll see tomorrow.

I've been thru this explaining and showing 4 other government agencies and three lawyers how Narconon works and it's scientology doctrine therapies and administrative structures. It's like explaining to a man who was born blind, what color the sky and ocean and sunset looks like.

But I have spoken to a Lawyer in Montreal who has fought scientology in the past and I can refer my government lawyer to him for some explanations, if needed.

Don't worry about me loosing my temper if provoked. If any reactive buttons are pushed, it will be theirs; and I've seen how they react to certain scenarios.

I am already confident we will win; hands down, nevertheless, knowing that does not make it any less stressful.

Tomorrow will be interesting :)

8. Anonymous Member

A bit of stress is a good thing, it helps a person keep focused.
    Too much stress though can backfire.

Here are some ways to help reduce stress:

* Go for a walk.
    * Spend time in nature.
    * Call a good friend.
    * Sweat out tension with a good workout.
    * Write in your journal.
    * Take a long bath.
    * Light scented candles
    * Savor a warm cup of coffee or tea.
    * Play with a pet.
    * Work in your garden.
    * Get a massage.
    * Curl up with a good book.
    * Listen to music.
    * Watch a comedy

Sending you warm wishes.
  9. Intelligence Member

Go for a walk?,...LOL - It's the North Pole here.

So, I'm having tea, listening to music, (always do when I write), and going over dox like this scanned one. You need to understand the utter chaos at NN TR to really understand what this message was about. Needless to say, it was quite bizzare and 'out of a movie scene, most days.&quot;

2hphy10.jpg

10. DeathHamster Member

Lunar eclipse tonight if you're still up at 1:45 a.m.
  11. Intelligence Member

[SIZE=&quot;3&quot;]Like Being Imprisoned in a Military Compound[/SIZE]

The Harassment continued day-in and day-out, non-stop.

sv2ycx.jpg

The &quot;Power-Woman&quot; - ESTO Officer from Narconon Canada wanted to own a piece of me. I wrote a book while I was there and she wanted some control over it. NOT!

This may be a very embarrassing Court Hearing for them. I'm even shaking my head in disbelief at some of these dox that will be exposing them.

It's surreal to me right now?

12. Intelligence Member

Narconon intake form
    PM
    Mr. Love,
    If you have the time, might I bother you for a copy of the Narconon intake form? The link to it escapes me.

Cheers,
    =============================================================

Here you go - several pages.

[IMG]

29blzpv.jpg
  13. Anonymous Member

Tell your lawyer his career will appreciate him giving due care and attention to your case. Then he can write a book too.
    Also, nurture a positive working relationship with the assistant, they can be really helpful. Maybe she needs some information summarized.

Back to this most stressful of nights...I always like to say hi to my family, phone works great.

All my best. :)
  14. Intelligence Member

vmvjao.jpg
  15. Intelligence Member

1zvslqe.jpg
  16. Intelligence Member

sbk2e0.jpg
  17. Intelligence Member

2cy4r5e.jpg
  18. Intelligence Member

ix8inm.jpg
  19. Intelligence Member

[IMG]
  20. Intelligence Member

[IMG]
  21. Intelligence Member

2mpkhvm.jpg
  22. Intelligence Member

vrwqwh.jpg
  23. Anonymous Member

Dave, don't forget to sleep eh?
  24. Intelligence Member

Huh? I will remember; my eyes will remind me.
  25. Intelligence Member

On bus, on cell. Just left lawyer's office. 7 hours! One more full day should suffice. "Balls of Steel" lawyer.
  26. Anonymous Member

Tthat's what we like to hear.
  27. Intelligence Member

Hey you:) Don't call my lawyer again,..., LOL,....., He told me the same thing; "Get Lots of Sleep; you're going to need it."

Wow, what a long day; back home now. My lawyer's awesome; somewhat stubborn like me, but we get along well, with mutual trust.

He said something to me about what he's going to do and I said, "WHAT", are you kidding me?

And then he said, "Why Not.....", I LMAO....., so did he. I said. "They're not going to be happy about that."

I needed this day of reassurance and confidence in my lawyer:)

An Ol' Irish Quote:
    “You see things; and you say, 'Why?' But I dream things that never were; and I say, 'Why not?'”.
  28. Bipolart Member

Hang in there, Mr. Love. You've got 'em by the shorthairs.
  29. Anonymous Member

Words of encouragement going out to you mr. love.
  30. AnubisMTL Member

Hell yeah!!!!! Very glad to hear that. I am so looking forward to the final showdown. brb popcorn Are we there yet, mah boi?
  31. peterstorm Member

I would really like to be at that hearing. lol
  32. Intelligence Member

He said it won't be done in one day for sure. It's a Court house that the Commission uses. Small Court rooms, but is open to the public.

One witness may have to be by video conference or they fly in from British Columbia. At the worst Sworn Affidavit.

Some witnesses are being be summoned by subpoena from Trois-Rivieres,..., Staff - ex-staff etc.

Peterstorm, I need that link to Naconon Canada government info on them Dissolving in September 2010?

No Gag on it yet.

Lawyer said he's going to ask for the Hearing to be in English since most of the witnesses are Anglophone :)

33. Intelligence Member

Lawyer showed me a report that theit Investigator wrote. They turned over a lot of rocks and interviewed a lot of people. Their statements were confidential, so the report won't be admitted into court; only the witnesses who have been summoned because their eye-witness evidence which was stated to the investigator.

This court procedur is strange. We don't have to give the other side ALL that we have only a statement of what the allegations are. It's not only against Aline Proulx's actions now. There are three other incidence of offences; four in total.

But it goues similar to a criminal trial. Examination; cross-examination. THEN we get to submit witness and rebuttal evidence.

I Love it!

34. Intelligence Member

Wow! So this is what it feels like to get 8 hrs sleep! Tone Scale 40:) very nice indeed.
  35. Anonymous Member

note to self: don't waste breath encouraging Dave to get enough sleep, tattle to his lawyer instead

;)
  36. Intelligence Member

lol. Yesterday was intense. The lawyer and I left his office 3 times tn go outside and take a break. He needed to digest the PTS, Disconnection, Condition Formulas, Suppressive Persons, and other cos doctrines. It felt like I was back in the NN COURSE ROOM as a Supervisor. Had to feed him on a Gradient. He thinks I will be on the witness stand for a long time. Ht was exhausting yesterday and I fell asleep shortly after getting home:)
  37. Random guy Member

I'm very happy to hear you get allong well with your lawyer! The style of trial too sounds like it is going to suit you, and your mountain of dox!
  38. JohnnyRUClear Member

39. Anonymous Member

Damn you. You got 8 hours? Must be nice. j/k Glad you got some much needed rest. Take care of yourself, and good luck.
  40. Intelligence Member

Oh' yes! He advised me to be careful not to get robbed of all the dox I showed him. They are safe now; very safe. Some of the dox may be too sensitive and confidential to submit in open court. Working on this evidence in judges chambers. We'll see. He's not really care free. He's persistent and tenacious, with no fear and at the same time, wise. He stopped me dead in my tracks a few times with advice. Tx for this link. We WILL be prepared for trial! I'm excited. Have 2 wks off work now to prepare for this one and work on Human Rights complaint to canada justice department. This lawyer gave me good advice on this for the evidence part. We are not going to expose all the evidence to them in this case; only as much as we need for a conviction. Some will be saved for next trial in about May 2011. Can't devulge why yet, but it made good sense to me. Similar to why we stopped the csst case a few months. Would have fried a little fish, and lost out on the bigger. This is a very complex case the lawyer said, as we both we're scratching our heads. We both laughed at how absurd and damning some of the evidence is. Yesterday was one of the best days in nearly a year. Tx 4 all your support and encouragement Anons. SHIT, it takes forever to tap this out on a tiny old Nokia cell pad, lol.