Customize

David Love - Court Hearing Coming Soon

Discussion in 'Narconon' started by Intelligence, Oct 25, 2010.

1. Intelligence Member

Re: David Love - Court Hearing Date Set

Going shopping for more printer/copy paper and envelopes, LOL. Drafting additional Civil Law Suits against Executives and two other staff members.
  2. peterstorm Member

Throw in everything Dave!

Kitchen-Sink.jpg
  3. Anonymous Member

Except the towel!
  4. AnonLover Member

sinks of steel!
  5. Intelligence Member

Just getting warmed up.

Next week will be a "jaw-dropper" for the COS Montreal. They will be named in a Quebec and Canada Human Rights and Freedoms Charter violations complaint. We have a Quebec case precedent, (guilty).

It will be difficult for they to wiggle out of this one.

Will post dox asap :)
  6. Anonymous Member

bump
  7. Intelligence Member

LOL

It's been one year now. Maybe in another year from now, we'll have even more dox and evidence to put a few more of em' into the sink and give em' a good ol' fashioned Irish' legal scrubbin' :)
  8. Anonymous Member

I approve of this twitter account!
  9. AnubisMTL Member

I think I just came...
    Good work David
  10. Intelligence Member

New Quebec Human Rights and Freedoms Commission - Complaint Being Drafted.

Case Prcedent:

The Tribunal orders Jean Coutu, Centre d'ccueil Pavillon Saint-Th�ophile Inc. and Centre r�cr�atif J.C. pour d�ficients mentaux to pay the sum of $1,413,300 for moral damages suffered by the residents of Pavillon Saint-Th�ophile and the additional sum of $141,330 for punitive damages, with interest from the date of the present judgment and costs.

Canada, Qu

The Quebec Charter of Human Rights and Freedoms recognizes that every person has a right to personal security, inviolability and freedom (s. 1); every person has a right to the safeguard of his dignity, honour and reputation (s. 4); every person has a right to privacy (s. 5) and a right to the peaceful enjoyment and free disposition of his property (s. 6) and every person has a right to full and equal recognition and exercise of his human rights without distinction, exclusion or preference based on handicap (s. 10). In addition, the Charter forbids all forms of exploitation aimed at the aged and the handicapped. The Tribunal finds that the legislation does not only address economic exploitation, but also concerns physical, psychological, and social or moral exploitation.

On January 24, 1991, following its investigation, the Human Rights Commission concluded that the residents of Pavillon Saint-Th�ophile have been the victims of exploitation and proposed that measures be taken to provide redress.

As for the residents' forced labour, the evidence showed that Pavillon Saint-Th�ophile forced the residents to perform certain duties required for the operation of the institution without pay. The Tribunal finds that there was nothing to justify such exploitation. Even if one were to accept the argument that regular work brought certain advantages to the residents, this could not in anyway justify exploitation on the part of the employer who unscrupulously benefited from such labour without ever paying any form of remuneration.

I have the dox and can tie the COS in Montreal and ABLE Canada, (ABLE Canada will be separate complaint file), solid to direction and adminstration of directives, to the operations at Narconon Trois-Rivieres.

Members of the COS in Montreal were sent to NN TR to administer scientology doctrine therapies, provided materials and videos, (have dox), and were instrumental in directing Narconon Trois-Rivieres to apply procedures and Scientology doctrines at NN TR.

In a leaked email from the Montreal COS, dated, July 23, 2008, at: 14:37:46, Jean Lariviere is quoted giving advice and direction to the director, Sylvain Fornier:

Dear Sylvain, (Narconon Director)

".....My recommendation to you - based on my 25-year experience in public affairs....."

".....Obviously, the first thing to do is to find out what this law is about, and what is the sit between NN and the Quebec governement's!....."

".....For that specific purpose, I recommended that you (or someone like you who knows well NN activities and the activities of other drug rehab/detox groups in Quebec) to go right away - asap - do a few visits in Quebec City at the Ministry of Health and Social Services....."

Etc...Etc....etc..

Reply From NN TR:

Dear Jean, (COS Montreal)

".....Thank you for your communication, and for your advise throughout this episode, I did use a lot of your recomendation to handle this situation....."

".....I have a very good communication line with the Office of M. Sebastion Proulx, who is the Deputy of the Mauricie Region,which includes Trois-Rivieres,....."

".....We will keep applying FLORISH AND PROSPER and the enemy will fall into apathy, just like M.Couillard giving his resignation from one of the most powerful post you can have at the Parliament !!!....."

".....I will keep you updated on any future communication that I will have with M.Proulx's office,....."

".....To my knowledge there is no more threat pending on top of Narconon Trois-Rivieres head. I keep my eyes and ears open and talk with the Representatives of the Office of M.Proulx regularly....." (me LOL at this one)

These two above emails are not enough to establish, direct administration of affairs from the COS in Montreal to NN TR, but they are damging indeed. The additional dox and evidence being submitted should tighten the screws on the coffin.

I've been working on this for months and now ready to draft and submit the dox and evidence this next week.

David Love

Perhaps start new Thread for this? Any Comments if I should?
  11. Anonymous Member

bump
  12. Intelligence Member

[SIZE="3"][COLOR="Red"]Looking Forward To Court Date - Jan 17th, 2011[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Then the public record will show the truth.

[SIZE="2"]Halls of Justice.[/SIZE]

30xk7lc.jpg

13. GuyFox Member

Can't wait!

popcorn.gif
  14. Intelligence Member

Wow! News travels fast about the court Hearing on Jan17, 2011.

Four ex-patients and two ex-staff members have phoned and contacted me over the past week, including one today.

Two had relapsed and just wanted someone to talk to. They are doing ok now, no thanks to Narconon who caused them grief and abuses. Makes my blood boil; the harm this evil place caused to so many vulnerable and exploited victims.

And here's an email message exerpt just in a few minutes ago:

".....Of course you can include us..... We'd be honoured. He says hello back. Keep me posted on ur progress with this case. I am very interested......"

And another today:

".....Everyone that i have met through NN has relapsed at least a few times. I always referred to NN as a cult. I would not refer anyone there if my life depended on it. I am so pleased that you are doing so well, I was a little concerned after i read that story. If I am ever in Montreal i will give you a heads up!!!....."

=================================================================

The support that's coming in lately is incredible, with people willing to give statements and be witnesses.

It's overwhelming.

Justice will be served soon and much of the evil and abuses will be Exposed.

New Press Release to Montreal Examiner - Montreal Scientology and Narconon

http://www.examiner.com/personal-safety-in-montreal/david-love
  15. Intelligence Member

This is nuts!

If I don't answer your PM right away or your email to me, I will ASAP.

This is becoming difficult to keep up with? Just received another ex-staff email wanting me to respond.

In the last few months, I have 2,079 emails in my Yahoo, 369 PM's on this Forum to reply to, several hundred on Facebook, and I have three other private email accounts I'm having fun with.

I will respond; please be patient. Thanks.
  16. Anonymous Member

Be careful who you make friends with though. Let your lawyers handle any "joiners". Scilons are known for sending people to befriend people who are problems for them so they can sabotage them or collect info on their case.
  17. Intelligence Member

Yes, I know. Gerry told me an interesting story. I try to stick to the people I know.

I'm very careful at my day job where we hire several new people every week.
  18. JohnnyRUClear Member

Operation Freakout II?

David, it sounds like you might need an assistant. Is there anyone you know well who might be able to help you field some of the info "fly balls"?
  19. Intelligence Member

Someone is working on a simple info web site for me so that I direct people to the News and Story links for updates. It will also show some of the stages a few of the cases are at and may include some stories that keep coming in from other ex patients and ex staff who want them published.

I need to do something soon or I won't be able to keep up with my day job and this. It's now 1:30 and I'm still writing and answering emails and Pm's.

Good thing I enjoy writing eh?

I'm very optimistic about the Court Hearing and excited about it :)

I don't think their law firm really knows what is going to come out at this Hearing. We will be providing a considerable amount of evidence and a ton of rebuttal dox that they don't have a clue about.

One of many to come.

20. Anonymous Member

bump
  21. Re: David Love - Court Hearing Date Set

That rubbish you got from Deitan Dumais shows just how desperate they are.
  22. Intelligence Member

I agree. I think they may know, they are screwed and don't know how to "handle" it?

A couple of their "loose cannons" giving testimony at the hearing makes any mistakes, (which I feel they will), and they're done.

Cheers :)

23. Re: David Love - Court Hearing Date Set

Just remember the world/case won't end if you take a day off, David. Take care of yourself.
  24. JohnnyRUClear Member

^^^^^^^^^ trufax
  25. Intelligence Member

Took day off day job. Went to hospital to see physician and discussed College of Physicians complaint. EXCELLENT meeting! Will fax doc to college today:)
  26. Intelligence Member

I am taking care of myself myself.....; and taking care of business at the same time. On schedule and moving forward. Big wins! :)
  27. AnubisMTL Member

I know what you're talking about. Doing some kind of work all the time can dig some big pockets under the eyes. I know what I am talking about. Now, you take care for today, alright David? :) Have a cool song in the meantime!
  28. The Lushster Member

I just read his thing about you on facebook. I am disgusted that he would bring your daughter into this and then on the other hand claim credit for narconon because you aren't a drug addict anymore. They are pieces of shit.
  29. Intelligence Member

I'm glad you said that; you took the words right out of my mouth. I am not after revenge; I have not filed any vexatious complaints; and this is not a hate war, but as God is my witness, they will taste justice in the Canadian and Provincial Courts and Tribunals. They will be held accountable for each and every one of their crimes and human rights abuses. And when I'm finished with them, there are other ex-patients needing my help filing complaints. How dare them bring my family into this. The gloves are off and remaining off until I'm done. The mistake they made, was underestimating what I am capable of in the civil law and media arena. I'm not taking any days off; but work harder and wiser.
  30. The Lushster Member

You just let me know if there is anything I can do to assist you. This made me feel very upset. I'm still fuming TBH
  31. Intelligence Member

Thank you; I will keep your offer in mind :)

I'm going to tighten up these cases I'm working on right now and then it's off to Revenue Canada, (Charitable Tax Status Issues), and the Ombudsman to investigate issues with the False Success Rate that NN TR publishes on their web site and in brochures. This will come up at the Hearing because some of the harassment issues were due to me refusing to participate in any fraud conspiracy to dupe the vulnerable public.

Hoping that a Federal Canadian Senator will meet in the very near future. We're working on it in Ottawa right now.

Right now I'm in the mood to relax and write Part Three of the "Party At Narconon Staff Apartment - One Dead" story. Perhaps I will be done by midnight, (Eastern Time), and Post :)

32. Intelligence Member

Wow! You're not the only one who is fuming. Just got off answering messages on Facebook. People are Pissed over that story that Dumais wrote and Joelyn posted. Boy did that ever back-fire on them :)

I Love it, LOL
  33. Intelligence Member

http://www.facebook.com/David.Edgar.Love

David Love
    Taking Care Of Some Serious Business This Week! A tall Irishman is going to hall a disgusting lot into Court :)

Rock On Bachman Turner Overdrive!

I Love it! :)
  34. Lorelei Member

You're doing great, David! :)
  35. Intelligence Member

Thank you; I feel very good. We've been playing in the "Kids Pool" for months now, and now it's time to kick it up another notch and jump into the USA Olympic Pool.

It's time to "Rock N' Roll" - (I say that at work every day when we start - fun)

You Aint Seen Nothin Yet :)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJmBPCYt5LY&feature=related]YouTube - Bachman Turner Overdrive - You Ain't Seen Nothing Yet[/ame]
  36. Anonymous Member

There is a house – not a group home
    But an evil home for a cult group
    Many lured in for desperate help
    But the scilons helped themselves
    Like a stacked deck of cards they built
    Was blown away in the wind of truth
  37. Rockyj Member

David you are wise to listen & not allow cult to dead agent you!
    You're in my heart, carry on soldier.
  38. Intelligence Member

Thank you - yes I listened, (after I cooled off a bit), and I won't allow them to dead agent me.
  39. Intelligence Member

Faxed and mailed reply and authorization document to College of Physicians today. Investigation is under way and moving forward.

2ica92c.jpg

More dox to be sent upon request.

40. Intelligence Member

Some Help Please

Big Beard - or anyone?

I need a link to where Scientology shuffled paper during a Toronto trial to hide assets? Or some trial or hearing I can use as a reference and prcedent? Thanks.

Also, I'm working on the new Human Rights Complaint and need to burn some CD's to use as Exibits. Is it possible and or legal to burn any You Tube videos to send to the Commission?

I want to have this complaint in their hands by Thursday afternoon or Friday.