Customize

David Love - Court Hearing Coming Soon

Discussion in 'Narconon' started by Intelligence, Oct 25, 2010.

1. Or a little over 10 months from now, depending on your perspective.
  2. Intelligence Member

LOL,..., OK, I just got off the Time Machine! MAY - MAY, 2011 :) :) :)

• Like Like x 1
  3. Intelligence Member

Did I get the year right?,..., LOL. Must be my PTSD:) OR PMS (Post Mental Pause)

I guess my doctor was right and I was wrong. He said, "what they did to me, could last a long time,....",..., LOL

Oh' well,...,:)

j6hbop.jpg
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Intelligence Member

LOL,..., yes, we'll still be in Court 10 months from now. I think that's a given.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Intelligence Member

Boy,..., just looking over some dox. Indeed embarassing to me somewhat, (a couple are); but only a
    "grain of sand for me, compared to a huge boulder of embarassment for them,..., "

Oh' well, it is what it is, and it will ALL come out. What a mess of trouble for some :)

Good thing they are already dated :) :) :)

• Like Like x 4
  6. Intelligence Member

Trying to find a Needle in a Haystack of Posts???

A long time ago, I posted a Credit Card Receipt from Brad Melnychuk, ABLE Canada on the Forum here
    and I can't find it. The hard copy I have, is stored away safely.

My lawyer needs a copy of it. Any help finding it would be appreciated.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Intelligence Member

Whoops, double post.
  8. Intelligence Member

Looking forward to Last years Report :)

========================================================================
    Registered Charity Information Return
    for
    NARCONON TROIS-RIVIERES

Professional and consulting fees 4860
    $ 129,999
    Education and training for staff and volunteers 4870
    $ 5,419

C5 (a) Did the charity carry on any political activities during the fiscal period? 2400 No

A1 Was the charity in a subordinate position to a parent organization? 1510 No

his could be interesting ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^:)
  9. Intelligence Member

WTF - Double post again. Have to shut down and run Anti-Malwarebytes?

10. hushpuppy Member

I can spend a few hours digging.

Do have a more specific timeline than 'a long time ago"? Even a season to start from and work both ways from there?
    Do you remember if there was any text in the post? - a search for Brad, Melnychuk, Credit Card or Receipt in threads started by you all yield no results.
    Also, if anyone else is digging, can you make it public here or in a PM which treads and timelines you will cover?
  11. Intelligence Member

It could be in "Narconon Trois-Rivieres In Trouble"? When? A few months after November 2009? The receipt was for a Montreal COS video that Brad bought and set up with a Monitor for me to watch. He left the receipt in the video case.
  12. Intelligence Member

13. Intelligence Member

• Like Like x 1
  14. Intelligence Member

• Like Like x 1
  15. Intelligence Member

This was another important doc we needed. Tying a solid knot between the COS and Narconon Trois-Rivieres.
    This one person introduced Narconon Patients to Scientology Books. They worked there on Weekends from the COS.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Intelligence Member

Those CRAZY bastards at Narconon, will quite likely and eventually be resposible for another death.

Was just reading a Narconon doc that states, "...Whatever turns it on, will turn it off..."

The Sauna Purification Rundown at Narconon was an experience, few will ever forget. When a
    person suffering from stomach pains complained, I remember them saying the aforesaid claim.
    Just go back in the Sauna, "what turned it on, will turn it off'. How stupid and rediculous is this?

The person who became deadly ill from not receiving his insulin and the emergency saved his life,
    was he told this too?

They would say, "MAYBE YOU'RE NOT SICK, MAYBE YOU'RE JUST SUPPRESSED - go for a PTS Interview
    or go back in the box and it will go away....."

Soooo glad I "diarized notes" while was there.....

This dangerous quackery must stop.

• Like Like x 6
  17. DeathHamster Member

When I've passed the org in the evenings in the last few months, the top three floors (7-9) never seem to have any lights on. No evening shift, or have they transfered that stuff out to the AO in Mono?

There are still random air-conditioners in windows on those floors. If they shift them to windows on lower floors in the summer, that will be a tip-off.
    • Like Like x 1
  18. xenubarb Member

This is why I hated the 70s. They liked brown a lot. And avocado or harvest gold refrigerators. And shag carpets. And vans with stupid murals of winged horses or sumshit painted on them. And macrame plant hangers. And disco music. RAEG!
    • Like Like x 1
  19. Scatman Member

While Hubbard's dogma is frozen in the 1950's, the 1970's were the organization's "Golden Days" when they did the most recruiting and had the highest membership numbers they ever had. I think you will find those recruited in the 70's and still involved are very much mentally stuck there.
    • Like Like x 1
  20. Anonymous Member

What I don't understand about Narconon is - shouldn't the Ministry of Health govern rehabilitation facilities? Shouldn't they give licences to those that want to operate rehabs? I understand that the government can't supervise a religion. But Narnonon repeatedly claims that they are independent of Scientology. Then how do they get away with providing pseudo-medical services, without actually being certified?
  21. Anonymous Member

Step 1: Cut government oversight bodies for 20 years
    Step 2: ??
    Step 3: Profit
  22. Intelligence Member

Dox sent to lawyer. Looks good for connecting cos and ABLE to NN TR and their participation in directives and administration of NN TR program and abuses. Love it:)
  23. Intelligence Member

I hear your frustration and they will not get away with it much longer in Canada! It has cost the tax payers a fortune to help people after they leave Narconon. They are practicing medicine without a licence, but not much longer. We will expose their dangerous practices and strip them naked of their ability to continue exploiting and harming vulnerable Canadian Citizens. This I promise will happen in due course.
    • Like Like x 3
  24. Intelligence Member

I'm in a battle mood this week and will push every button available to end the Scientology-Narconon abuses. They do have a right to their alien religion in Canada, but not a right to charitable status or a religious right to exploit, extort, and abuse the human rights and dignity of our Citizens. OSA; be forewarned and on notice: I will not be intimidated by your thugs, nor tolerate any further harassment, Fair Gaming, dead agenting. You will face me in Court sooner than you think, should you continue in the aforementioned.
    • Like Like x 4
  25. Intelligence Member

I agree, and being stuck back there, without changing the bug infested carpet they live and walk on, will be their down fall. Too many of them stuck and living in their controled tiny box thinking. And that's their comfort zone. Sad!
  26. Intelligence Member

Beutiful. Just looking at a doc about why NN staff over rode Hospital and Doctor prescription directives which left patient in agonizing pain. This story was backed up by News Reporter, that confirmed my previous statements. And now we have the motive. On cell browser, will post more later.
  27. Squirrel King Member

Push every button you can.
    • Like Like x 1
  28. xenubarb Member

LOL@ the "76% success rate." It must be a policy somewhere, that states people will believe a precise number over one rounded off. It's like their litany of woes re: anonymous; "xxx bomb threats, xxx death threats, xxx incidents of vandalism." Like 73 bomb threats is more believable than "over 50."

Well, police records don't show how many bomb threats they've actually received because this group that calls the cops if we stop in their driveway too long SOMEHOW OMITTED TO REPORT THE BOMB THREATS.

Can anybody clarify why Scientologists are so fond of using these weird amounts in their statistics?
    • Like Like x 2
  29. Intelligence Member

Preparing dox for day after the Canada Federal Election. Allies should still be in office. We'll see. In the meantime, other buttons will be pushed, causing media interest and Expose. It's time.
  30. Intelligence Member

New information and evidence will be sent to Police for investigation and forwarded to Government Official to oversee said investigation. I will not stand by and allow any Mini-Snow White in Canada.
    • Like Like x 4
  31. Intelligence Member

The Scientology-Narconon program operates on Scientology ORG Stats. Every Staff member must have their Stats ready
    to send off by 2:00pm Thursday. Their Success Rate is a Div Six Stat, that is arrived at from calculating VFP, (Valuable
    Final Product). These valuable final products are the graduates who have not relapsed yet and can be counted on for
    their Success Rate Stats. Also, many graduates from Narconon, do not leave until they take the FSM Course to bring in
    new people.

If Narconon Trois-Riviere has a success rate below 70%, (which it was), they will use the world wide success rate Stat.
    Notice how Scott Bugess didn't say, "The Narconon Trois-Rivieres Program, but instead stated, The Narconon Program is
    complete and very effective with a 76% success rate?"

Money is what Scientology-Narconon is all about. The Success Rate is the Lure on their Web Sites and the greatest tool
    for a Registrar. Anybody who knows anything about Rehab success rates, knows that the Narconon success rate is a lie
    and Fraud upon the vulnerable public. It's a HUGE misrepresentation and LIE.

Hitler once said, "...The bigger the lie the more people will believe it..."

L. Ron Hubbard said, "...THE ONLY WAY YOU CAN CONTROL PEOPLE IS TO LIE TO THEM. You can write that down in your book in great big letters. The only way you can control anybody is to lie to them. … He's got to tell you lies in order to continue control, because the second you start telling anybody close to the truth, you start releasing him and he gets tougher and tougher to control. So, you can't control somebody without telling them a bunch of lies..." Tech 88.

Although I won't do a comprehensive comparison between Hitler and Hubbard; both were paranoid, delusional, and both
    treated for psychological problems.

As well, both battled problems in the bedroom with errectile dysfuntion. Perhaps because Hitler and Hubbard were using too many
    drugs, including methamphetamines, pinks, greys, and alcohol, (although Hitler in his late thirties may have abstained from alcohol).
    Nevertheless, Hiler and Hubbard had many similar characteristics, which Germany remembers all too well.

So what does all this have to do with the success rate? Both of these Nut Bars knew they had to control people and lying
    was the key to their own success.

They live by this next Quote: (success rates and stats are everything)

"In short a staff member can get away with murder so long as his statistic is up and can't sneeze without a chop if it's down. ... When people do start reporting a staff member with a high statistic, what you investigate is the person who turned in the report." - L. Ron Hubbard, HCO PL 1 September 1965, "Ethics Protection"

YIKES! Sorry for rambling on here, but I was involved in the Success Rate Farce and Conspiracy, at Narconon and know exactly how
    it works and how important it is to their bank accounts and their Stats:)

• Like Like x 2
  32. Anonymous Member

How many Narconons exist and in how many countries?
    It's very difficult getting any objective data about this "program".

I remember once, when Kirstey Alley was interviewed by Larry King, he asked her
    "your faith Scientology has the best record of getting people of drugs and curing them of addictions, then why couldn't they help you with your food addition?"
    It sort of looked like he was sincere in asking this question but in retrospect I think he was just being sarcastic.
  33. Intelligence Member

You ask some good questions,..., LOL,m...,:)

Or why is it ok for scilons to smoke and drink puckets of alcohol? Auditing is forbidden for at least one week
    if a person takes Tylenol #3 for pain, but only a 25Hr waiting period for a drunken binge. Smoking is just
    fine while you're in the Sauna Purification Rundown, as long as you don't smoke while you're in the Sauna
    and wait for a break. Mmmmm, TOXINS? LOL.

"We have over 100 drug rehab centers and drug prevention/education centers around the world, and we have helped millions of people."
    http://www.narconon.org/narconon-centers/

Please keep asking questions, and take action with some of the answeres:) :) :)

• Like Like x 1
  34. Anonymous Member

David, we've spoken a few days ago on ESMB.
    As for the Narconon statistics - they sound even more laughable than the statistics of Scientology membership worldwide. 8 million my ass.
    By the way - speaking of ESMB. Yesterday some OSA person posted there something pathetic about Rick Ross having criminal convictions. It's so much fun when those OSA guys actually post something, rathen than lurk. So far though I haven't seen any of them on WWP.
    • Like Like x 1
  35. Intelligence Member

36. Intelligence Member

Oh', I've got some beauties from a dead agenting/fair gaming ploy by them. After I left NN TR, they immediately
    posted ENEMY on my Facebook Wall, instructed other staff forbidding them to contact me, (some feared for their jobs),
    told the NN TR staff I had relapsed and that's why I Blew, wotoe an article and posted it on Facebook, which stated I
    belonged to a group who would rape the same young girl twice, and again recently, I received an email stating that
    I belonged to a group called White Face and I handed out Flyers telling people how to commit suicide.

And this^^^^^^is just to and about me, not to mention some of the harassment and intimidatiuon my family has received.

The above doesn't stop or slow me down; just pushes me forward with more determination.

It tells me that they are worried and concerned about their wrongs and abuses. It tells me they are in fear
    and need to attack my credibility to succeed in any kind of defence.

• Like Like x 4
  37. Anonymous Member

Have you noticed how they always accuse their perceived enemies of doing things that are the standard modus operandi for them. They are the ones that like telling people how to commmit suicide (or driving them to it).
    • Like Like x 1
  38. DeathHamster Member

How can the "world wide success rate" be 76% when I doubt that other Narconons do much better than Trois-Rivieres? (And if 76% was an average, there would have to be Narconons much higher than 76% to balance out the low rate at TR.)

Their "world wide success rate" is yet another fraudulent number. If pressed on the source of that stat, they will probably point to one of their phantom studies, like the one in Spain 30 years ago, supposedly done by a claimed research group that no one has heard of before or afterwards.
    • Like Like x 2
  39. Intelligence Member

Crazy eh'? Here's a Narconon that claims a 90% success rate.
    http://www.gulfcoastdrugrehab.com/

Brad Melnychuk, ABLE Canada at:
    http://cmte.parl.gc.ca/Content/HOC/committee/371/snud/evidence/ev519415/snudev49-e.htm#Int-261657
    37th PARLIAMENT, 1st SESSION

37th PARLIAMENT, 1st SESSION

In fact, the average is 75%. The more experienced, larger, and well-staffed organizations get 90%. Now, when we're talking results, we are talking about being drug-free for life...tracking people for two years after they've completed the program.

• Like Like x 1
  40. Intelligence Member

I agree with you DeathHamster. How can it be?

Plain and simple; they are liars!

I'm 596 words into a New Press Release that may open a few eyes; we'll see. Could do it in two parts and Publish one tonight, but I think I'll wait and Publish as one complete Story:)

• Like Like x 1