Customize

David Love - Court Hearing Coming Soon

Discussion in 'Narconon' started by Intelligence, Oct 25, 2010.

1. Anonymous Member

2. Re: David Love - Court Hearing Date Set

Does Moxon understand Canadian law the way he understands United States law?
  3. RightOn Member

Re: David Love - Court Hearing Date Set

David, your bravery is stellar
    Much support and luck with everything ;)
  4. peterstorm Member

Moxon wasn't there during the french trial (?).
  5. Anonymous Member

Any chance he won't, would be the better question.
  6. RightOn Member

Moxon is always digging up stuff where ever he can.
    He he is in AZ for instance
  7. Re: David Love - Court Hearing Date Set

It's probably as well to read up a little bit about Moxon but frankly he's far more involved with the United States than with Canada.
  8. Intelligence Member

[SIZE="3"][COLOR="Purple"]Quebec College of Physicians - Complaint dox Mailed[/COLOR][/SIZE]

sbnbyq.jpg

212cvvn.jpg

2ikaxqg.jpg

wsww2d.jpg

Complaints against Dr. Pierre Labonte, (Malpractice - Breach Code of Ethics)

Complaints against Narconon TR (Practicing Medicine Without Licence)

Complaints against Narconon Executives (Practicing Medicine Without Licence)
  9. anonhuff Member

highfive.gif
    davidmiscavigecatsprayed.jpg

one or both of these are relevant
  10. Intelligence Member

11. peterstorm Member

I really look forward to this College of Physicians thing.
  12. AnonLover Member

^^me too - CoP woot!!
  13. Intelligence Member

The United States Justice Department

Assistant Attorney General Tony West Speaks at the GlaxoSmithKline Press Conference.

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

"Every year, health care fraud costs American taxpayers billions of dollars and undermines the integrity of the health care programs on which so many of us depend," said Assistant Attorney General West."

Welcome to the United States Department of Justice
  14. Intelligence Member

Lining up our ducks for Quebec City and Alberta Narconons.

2ic3a0y.jpg
  15. Intelligence Member

Response From Quebec Ombudsman Just In

The Ombudsman will make sure that each Complaint Case is treated fairly, with no "hanky-panky". They are standing by if we need them.
    =========================================================

Tue, October 26, 2010 11:44:38 AMRép. : Complaint: Consumer Product Incident Report

From: Pcitoyen <protecteur@protecteurducitoyen.qc.ca>View Contact
    To: David Love <dc4loves@yahoo.ca>
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Good Day!

We have read your e-mail.

".....In order to respond adequately to your request, would you please provide........xxxxxxxx"

For your own information, Québec Ombudsman is responsible for protecting citizens’ rights by intervening with departments and agencies of the Government of Québec, including those in the health and social services network, to correct any prejudicial situations affecting citizens individually or as a group.

When necessary, it makes recommendations to the department, agency, or health and social service institution to correct errors, negligence, abuse, or unfair treatment.

You are also welcome to visit our website Accueil &mdash; Le Protecteur du citoyen ,

where the secured form “Filing a Complaint” can be found.

OR contact us :

xxxxxxxxxxx
  16. Intelligence Member

Need that photo doc before proceeding to Quebec City :)
  17. Intelligence Member

If he is going to be here, I would sure like to know well ahead of time? And if he is, I want to know which shoe lace he ties first.

Lots of info in on Heenan and Blaikie. Spoke to someone who knows them well. One owner was Liberal, the other Conservative, (not practicing now, but they have a well established team). But not as good as I used to think they were.

They may have to recuse themselves because they gave me legal advice at one time. Filed complaint with Bar association - not enough evidence,.....YET. Still going through dox for appeal back to Bar Association. Still have time :)

I think we have a good chance to force them to recuse.
  18. Anonymous Member

2jam4p5.jpg

Alberta ? ;-)
  19. anonhuff Member

I'm missing the context of that email, but on it's face it sounds like they are saying thanks for emailing us your complaint but you need to use the official (and secure) complaint form located at websitelocation.
  20. Intelligence Member

The Ombudsman investigates complaints against government and Health authorities under it's jurisdiction and power, which is most of them.

If one of the agencies where I have filed complaints is treating the case unfairly, then and only then, would I file a complaint with the Ombudsman.

They have the power to step in and make sure the case proceeds as it should.

They are already aware of the the controversy and complaints against Narconon, and this recent email was just to notify them of the new one to the Quebec College of Physicians.

Just lining up ducks in case we need them.
  21. Anonymous Member

ina81g.jpg
  22. HellRazor Member

Oh yeah! popcorn.jpg
  23. Intelligence Member

:) once we have the file number and the investigators name, we will then attach more details concerning each incident.
  24. anonhuff Member

Thank you for explaining, I get it now!
  25. Intelligence Member

Three page of dox in from Government concerning Court Hearing Date. All in French. Don't know what they say:=) Will have them translated before posting,...LOL
  26. Intelligence Member

Able Canada, Brad Melnychuck, will be facing complaints to government in November. While at Narconon, Brad was inspecting and approving the scientology therapies and other medical pratices on patients. Also directed and participated in false success rate scam. Complaints are now being prepared for submission.
  27. peterstorm Member

Dave, have you noticed how Narconon T-R didn't publish crap press releases for some time now?

They had them flowing a year or two ago.
  28. Intelligence Member

Yes, I have noticed. They have also lost some of their coveted Google placing. Why? Some key computer tech staff? I really don't know for sure. I have no flies on their inside walls anymore. Just some ex-staff who live in TR.

Perhaps they are being cautious about releasing any information in a crap press release because they know I will rebutt the BS they publish?

Cheers :)
  29. Intelligence Member

The door for exposing Narconon for what they really are, is opening wide and we will present evidence of abusive harassment, coersion, manipulation, threats, slave type labour, exploitation, illegal acts under the criminal and civil codes, and much, much more.

This is like no other civil case I've ever been involved in and I am giving it one thousand percent.

There should be some surprise subpoenaed witnesses. They will have no choice but to show up or be charged accordingly :)
  30. Intelligence Member

Just had two government agencies try to pass the buck to each other. They each stated that the other was responsible. It's a big case to take on, but now I will bring in the Ombudsman to direct them to investigate.

I kind of knew this would happen, this is why I wanted to address the Ombudsman beforehand. We're ready to file the appropriate complaint to the Ombudsman now. They are swift to investigate and direct the investigation :)
  31. peterstorm Member

I got my answer. Cheers to you good Sir :)
  32. Intelligence Member

LOL. I'm just guessing at that one, but perhaps I'm right.

There are going to be some flaps over the next "several part" press releases. Been working on it for several days, but it still needs work :)

And likewise cheers to you, my good Friend.
  33. Intelligence Member

Lawyer called me twice this morning. We have a strong case and the issues are much greater than I thought. Will be nice to question them in an open to public forum and expose the truth.
  34. Optimisticate Member

Excellent!!
  35. BLiP Member

36. Re: David Love - Court Hearing Date Set

I can't do much or advise much because I'm in the UK and UK law is different from Canadian law. I'll just repeat what I said earlier, I respect and admire your courage.
  37. Random guy Member

Balls of steel!
  38. Anonymous Member

39. Intelligence Member

Started New Thread for the following:

David Love - Ministry of Health & Social Services Complaint

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ministry of Health & Social Services Responds to Complaint

I recently submitted a formal complaint to the Quebec Ministry of Health and Social Services containing 40 files of documented evidence and statements.

Sending this huge volume of information in one package was a calculated risk, but I felt was neccessary to instill credibility. I think we were right on target, as they have indicated: "In case you have further information to share, please do not hesitate to contact us by phone at the following,.........."

This 5 months of hard, digging and digging work, but has paid off with a Big Win indeed.

I will contact them to set up a meeting and present the rest of the hundreds of pages of documents and evidence as soon as possible.

I started this new thread aside from the College of Physicians and other complaints, to reduce confusion on the forum and to me :)

Here is a scanned copy of reply from government; in French and English:

http://forums.whyweprotest.net/327-...-social-services-complaint-73191/#post1348306