Customize

David Love Backed By Big Pharma & Anonymous - LOL

Discussion in 'Narconon' started by Intelligence, Jul 5, 2012.

1. ZORRO Member

hope they gonna support me too ...
    • Funny Funny x 4
  2. jensting Member

I mis-read that as "Deitan Dumbass"
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Intelligence Member

Another Article slithers out of ustralia - LOL:)

http://narconontrsecrets[DOT]com/holistic-health/cults-groups-and-paranoia-narconon-trois-rivieres/

4. Tourniquet Member

Is "Roberta" for real? Certainly she expects the readers of her tract to be thoroughly uninformed and possessed of no critical thinking skills whatsoever...
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. Intelligence Member

LOL - Roberta seems to be in her own "Playing-Field" of lunacy:)

Perhaps the Cans she was holding had too much Voltage and too many AMPS?

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. Anonymous Member

I posted some comments. They're awaiting moderation. In case the post doesn't pass muster, here it is:
    Nope, it’s not attempted. It’s a fait accompli. Your trojan horse is dead. Deader than a dead horse.

We’re coming for the rest of your stinking trojan horses – all your fraud fronts for the vile, evil cult of $cientology – and we’re taking them all down.

So stop with the horseshit already. It’s a done deal.
    • Like Like x 4
  7. Intelligence Member

Very interesting that all of the "narconontrsecrets" websites are down now?

At least when I search, it returns, "OOPS, the page you are looking for cannot be found"

• Like Like x 2
  8. DeathHamster Member

narconontrsecrets.com has been scrubbed:
    Code:
    <html><body><!-- default --></body></html> 
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. Intelligence Member

Good thing I have screen captures and all the data.
    • Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. TorontosRoot Member

OSA up to their old dead-agenting tricks. Motherfuckers will pay for that in mental freakouts once their orgs are down to the dicky dust.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. Intelligence Member

ALL these websites have expired and are down now. Glad we copied all data.

1f9zpi.jpg
  12. Quentinanon Member

What OSA neglected to reveal was that Big Pharma and Anonymous are telepathically controlled by the Markabian Fleet. We can't help it. We're PTS.
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Intelligence Member

The DATE of expiry is interesting. Their websites named The Allan Memorial Institute and stated: "David Edgar Love is a hoax, a pawn, controlled by vested interests in Quebec."

I was at the Allan Memorial Institute on the 29th. Suffice to say, some entities are not happy with their
    website postings - - some with deep pockets!

Thank God, I posted it ALL here, as one of my book chapters I'm finishing today, is about the
    Fair Game, Dead Agent Attacks.

Will not only finish this Chapter today ,..., the book WILL be finished today :) :)
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  14. TorontosRoot Member

Intelligence, I strongly suggest publishing it on a wordpress or similar blog that directly competes with narCONon and scientology for the top google search results (same for other good search engines), this way, the cult can't do much but... BAWWWWWW.
    • Like Like x 1
  15. Intelligence Member

Are you talking about publishing my book? If so, it won't be on a Wordpress site, except for
    maybe some marketing of the Book. This Book is going to a Publishing Company or Self-Publish
    in Soft or Hard Cover on Amazon and others.

Will be sent to Editor before midnight today and Cover Graphics are being worked on now :)

16. TorontosRoot Member

I meant the dox and everything else that happened to get scrubbed from the websites. THAT needs to be /b/lacked up so it doesn't go missing. Does the wayback machine/internet archive have copies of it before it got scrubbed? If so, grab it and mirror a copy before it disappears! :)
    • Agree Agree x 2
  17. DeathHamster Member

Wayback has at least a six month delay before archived pages appear--if they archived.
  18. Anonymous Member

And Gary Smith is backed by a cesspool
  19. TorontosRoot Member

Bahh, that blows. :(
  20. DeathHamster Member

Set a calendar reminder to check again in a few months. All they have now is a capture from 2010.
  21. TorontosRoot Member

Any critical info I put out that I discover by mistake or via the aid of anon, I keep backups.