Customize

David Love Backed By Big Pharma & Anonymous - LOL

Discussion in 'Narconon' started by Intelligence, Jul 5, 2012.

1. Intelligence Member

While waiting for my flight in Dublin, Ireland, I came a across a Cult attack on me for being in "Big Pharma" pockets and my websites funded by Anonymous - LOL - I had a DELICIOUS laugh before my flight home to Montreal today:)

One HEADLINE:

http://narconontrsecrets [DOT] com/...r-love-media-and-the-great-moon-hoax-of-1835/

• Funny Funny x 8
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Intelligence Member

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 2
  3. pooks Member

Hey David, I have the Pfizer Co Research and Development right down the street. When you come to visit, I'll give you a tour and you can meet all the top officials and collect your dues for all your good works LOL!

Pfizer's loves SPS and is a major donor to the SP alliance!
    • Funny Funny x 5
    • Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Intelligence Member

Ok, ^^^ for sure - - apparently they have a "Bonus" check for me :):):)

LOL-LOL-LOL - - I'm still ROFLMAO:):):)

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Anonymous Member

Why the fuck are big pharma getting half the credit??? We worked for that credit gorramit.
    • Agree Agree x 3
  6. Squirrel King Member

"David Edgar Love Machine".... They ain't lying, they be tryin'!
    • Funny Funny x 2
  7. Anonymous Member

Desperate cult is desperate

inb4heaven'sgate
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. Anonymous Member

Good grief, could they have contradicted themselves any more in that piece?
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. Impotent mewlings of a thoroughly well-spanked cult.

Haven't they heard...

10. Anonymous Member

I liked this phrase -
    - this one -
    (Maybe the writer is Italian?) - this one is cute -
    - and here we have a NSW (no such word) -
    - almost amused by the hypebole -
    • Funny Funny x 2
  11. Mutante Member

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  12. Anonymous Member

If you don't exist........... that means you were a figment of my imagination when I met you....

shit!....I'd better see a shrink....oh...no ...wait....they were responsible for the holocaust....aghh
    • Funny Funny x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  13. pedrofcuk Member

Wow! That's takes OSAtrolling to a whole new level of creation. Assholes.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. Anonymous Member

SHIT!!! We've all been duped by an invisible magician!

15. Anonymous Member

By way of the Austrian Cult Email Spool:

[IMG]

A work in progress...

Attached Files:

• Funny Funny x 6
  16. Quentinanon Member

I prefer Eli Lilly's system: They don't pay bonus cheques to Anons, but they do pay a monthly stipend. And every year around the Holidays, they send me free samples of their latest psych drugs. Yum.
    • Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  17. BigBeard Member

That the facility down by the Sound Lab the city 'eminent domained' a bunch of peoples houses to get the land for?

Many moons ago I worked at the production facility across the river where they made the goodies. So I've actually got some Pfizer pay stubs to show the $cilons!

And 'Jolly good show!' Dave. You all done good across the pond.

BigBeard
    • Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. Anonymous Member

I've never been a homo novis, so someone who has please correct me.

Hubbard had a verb "to not-is". My best guess is that this means you wish something or someone out of existence by convincing yourself and others that it/they don't exist. If your thetan is powerful enough, then your wishes become reality by sheer force of will.

I might have believed in the possibility of "not-is-ing" when I was 3 or 4 years old, but I don't anymore. Hubbard was able to convince his followers that this is real, regressing them into thinking like a 3 or 4 year old.

So is this what they're trying to do here? To not-is David Love? Any homo novis care to comment/correct?
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
  19. Quentinanon Member

Ex homo novis says you are correct.
    • Funny Funny x 4
  20. Xenu Is Lord Member

I always knew it !

The funny thing is that this only would not sound crazy to a cult member. To everyone else it looks like a nut wrote it.
    • Agree Agree x 5
  21. Anonymous Member

This was fully my reaction to reading those 'essays.' It is only preaching to a brainwashed choir. A dangerous nut DID write it!
    • Agree Agree x 2
  22. Intelligence Member

Seems every country in the world is jumping on the Scientology Expose "Band-Wagon" this week. While still in Ireland, I was contacted by a Canada National media with 2.4 million viewers. They are interviewing people from across Canada for a story that will be in the public arena as early as next week. Even though, according to recent Dead Agent, comical attacks on me and the fact that apparently I...'m invisible and don't exist - LOL - I'll be talking to the investigative reporter today and over the next few days. A big thank you to Katie and the Dublin Conference timing that brought Scientology abuses into the bright shining "Spot-Light" of TRUTH. As Nichol Kidman said in one of her movies "When this war is over, there WILL be a reckoning" - - I dare say, a "Reckoning" is at hand. ♥♥♥
    • Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  23. Intelligence Member

If I were OSA, I would just give up on Narconons in Canada - they are down the crapper and
    will have a difficult time re-inventing. Given the fact that Canada has the second largest oil
    reserves in the world - - second only to Saudi Arabia, thousands of Canadians are now working
    in Northern Alberta, Canada, earning massive, huge incomes. BUT also, the drug addiction in
    these "Gold-Rush" towns is rampant, with many seeking addiction treatment. Many at NN TR
    were from Alberta.

Indeed, the USA has many NN's for duping desperate victims through fake referal websites,
    but the USA does NOT take a fancy for allowing addicts or anyone with a criminal record into
    the USA. So what is the Cult going to do?

Up until the time I left NN TR, their revenue was over 16.5 million dollars. But now the physicians
    in Canada are on notice NOT to associate with ANY Narconon and if they do, hell will rain down upon
    them. A treatment center can not operate without a physician seeing the patient - - to do so, would
    establish "Practicing Medicine Without a License".

It's obvious with the 46 pages of the 108 pages in the recent IAS Magazine devoted to NN, that the
    cult is on a NN PR campaign targeted to their members. The same goes for the two articles in this
    Thread.

They are very aware that NN's in the USA are facing huge troubles and just this morning, we received
    more "Insider Intel" from other NN's abroad.

Dm is in troubled waters on multiple fronts and it appears that it's only getting worse by the month,
    day, and hour.

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
  24. Intelligence Member

Oh' my goodness and "Poke a Duck" - - if the cult is a wee bit upset over all the media coverage
    in Quebec over the past while, they are going to CRAP their pants over what's coming as soon as
    next week. This one has millions of viewers.

Just finished a one hour interview, with another on Sunday and more next week. This investigative reporter
    is digging deep. I've sent them over 3,000 pages of Dox so far. This EXPOSE will be across the Nation
    in English, not just Quebec.

"Have a nice day OSA - - more serious "Butt-Hurt" is on it's way :)

1oau4i.jpg
    • Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 2
  25. Anonymous Member

Sounds convincingly. I always knew that you can't exist, David. I don't exist too. We're all just an imagination of 9 years old child (Mr. Nobody).
    • Funny Funny x 1
  26. Intelligence Member

It's a "GO" (Pun Intended - LOL) They're using "Infrared" to photo the "Invisible Man" - LOL :):):)

• Like Like x 1
  27. Anonymous Member

You still in Ireland or have gone home yet?
  28. Intelligence Member

I'm in Montreal right now, but will be in another Country VERY soon :)

• Like Like x 3
  29. Anonymous Member

Come to Poland. Although there's no Scientology heer (officially), but still.
    • Funny Funny x 1
  30. peterstorm Member

Can't wait!
    • Agree Agree x 1
  31. Anonymous Member

Are you called Peter Storm because you were fleeced by the cult?
  32. Random guy Member

The cult was lucky with a relatively quiet June, July shapes up to be their worst month since Chanology started!
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  33. Anonymous Member

There's talk of a Global Protest Against Scientology 21st July 2012. Anyone interested please set up a thread for your city.
  34. Intelligence Member

11:22 AM (2 minutes ago)

Just received a Com from government investigator who indicated they are adding the two
    above articles and this video to Dead Agenting/Fair Game Reprisals against me.

• Like Like x 4
  35. Intelligence Member

The Deitan Dumais Facebook (that posted the Hate Article), site is now GONE? Mmmmm,..., interesting, since we
    have a huge dossier on him and he owns/operates a Corporation in Quebec.

• Like Like x 3
  36. patriot75 Member

BUMP
  37. Anonymous Member

Oh Deitan, you dick...
    • Winner Winner x 2
  38. JohnnyRUClear Member

"Irony? No, we don't get irony here."
    • Like Like x 2
  39. Aurora Member

Aha!! I has been enlightened. Now I noes why "Touch Me Fuck A Duck" guy wanted Sir Love to touch him.
    He needed to find out if Sir Love was for real.
    • Funny Funny x 6
  40. CarterUSP Member

If scientology didn't lie about nearly everything then some of those lies might actually stick. It's a fairly stable datum that if a statement is issued by the cos then it's wrong/inflated.
    • Agree Agree x 1