Customize

David Holtz does Narconon FSM from the Fort Harrison.

Discussion in 'Narconon' started by DeathHamster, Jul 31, 2014.

1. DeathHamster Member

David Holtz has been kicking around the Narconon system for a while, with Per Wickstrom and Narconon Georgia.

He has over 50 Narconon feeder sites, but for some reason, he gave the Fort Harrison as his address for some of them.
    I pulled in all domains that used his name and email addresses and should have list of all of them shortly.
    • Like Like x 8
  2. DeathHamster Member

Anyone good at social engineering and clamtalk feel like calling room 768 and see who answers?
    • Like Like x 2
  3. Incredulicide Member

• Like Like x 3
  4. DeathHamster Member

• Like Like x 3
  5. Good catch, Death Hamster... Glad you are doing post your findings on Holtz's sites.. Over Reaching For The Tipping Point http://reaching4.info there is a running list of sites, compiled by members from time to time, which would benefit from what you are going to post. Even a link to your post of them or to another site if that is your plan, would help. The more the general public see this kind of information, the better.
    Her is a link to the
    Public Running list of Narconon Fake Referral sites & NN FSMs in disguise

http://forum.reachingforthetippingpoint.net/index.php/topic,6798.40.html

Ir's my understanding that Holtz's company is registered and based in FL and he stays at the Fort Harrison quite often when not back in Palm Springs, CA where he owns a home. I better get some screenshots before he changes the registrations. It was rather stupid to use the Fort Harrison address... just more proof that Narconon is Scientology.
  6. DeathHamster Member

• Like Like x 4
  7. DeathHamster Member

No panic change of his nevadadrugrehab.net domain yet.
  8. Quentinanon Member

Fictitious Name
    YOUTH FOR A DRUG FREE FLORIDA
    Filing Information
    Registration Number G06296900439
    Status EXPIRED
    Filed Date 10/23/2006
    Expiration Date 12/31/2011
    Current Owners 1
    County MULTIPLE
    Total Pages 2
    Events Filed 1
    FEI/EIN Number NONE
    Mailing Address
    1611 N FORT HARRISON
    CLEARWATER, FL 33755
    Owner Information
    HOLTZ, DAVID
    1611 N FORT HARRISON
    CLEARWATER, FL 33755
    FEI/EIN Number: NONE
    Document Number: NONE

Fictitious Name
    DRUG REHAB THAT WORKS
    Filing Information
    Registration Number G06038900224
    Status ACTIVE
    Filed Date 02/07/2006
    Expiration Date 12/31/2017
    Current Owners 1
    County PINELLAS
    Total Pages 2
    Events Filed 1
    FEI/EIN Number 45-4215193
    Mailing Address
    708 S PROSPECT AVE
    CLEARWATER, FL 33756
    Owner Information
    HOLTZ, DAVID
    708 S PROSPECT AVE
    CLEARWATER, FL 33756
    FEI/EIN Number: NONE
    Document Number: NONE
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  9. i am a devout born againCHRISTIANN ..THAT AFTER MANYFAILED ATTEMP[TS AT GWTTING SOBWER FAILED NY FAILED STTEMPTS OF GETTING SOBER FOIUND NN ARROWHEAD MANY FSIOLED ATTEMPTS OF G XBEFORDRSNCHOLABRIATTEMTPFOPUN in2003snd have been sober ever since it is true i stdies SCIENTOLOGY SAND STYES SEVERAL YEARS IN CLEARWATER WHILE I WORKWD MY WAY UP THE DCN BROIDGHE
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
  10. Ersatz Global Moderator

wtf did I just read?
    PROTIP: If you are claiming to be sober avoid drunk posting
    • Like Like x 2
  11. Random guy Member

Wow, CAPS-tech!
  12. RightOn Member

He is saying and proving that Narconon has EVERYHTING to do with Scientology.
    He paid someone to brainwash him. Another satisfied customer who is now doing the same to other vulnerable people looking for help and who end up as nothing more than one of Scientology's bitches, while David Miscavige gets richer.
    SAD
    • Like Like x 1
  13. pedrofcuk Member

14. RightOn Member

idk if a troll would type that cluster fuck of misspelling and bad grammar :p
    But you may be right rabbit!
  15. Hi RightOn, Saw your post and thought I would update things.

David Holtz has been on my radar on and off for many years now but managed to escape being called into these cases. He has talked many people into going to Narconon, some of whom have later come to me for help with refunds or other complaints about the program. Mostly up until 2012. I figured he went off to play golf full time after making all his money from all the sites he's owned and facilities he's been an FSM for.

However, I just found out that he actually suffered a stroke back in June of 2014 and has been in physical and occupational therapy rehab since then then, as well as having had brain brain surgery in August of that same year. I happened upon his Facebook profile this evening, researching something for one of the Narconon cases, and saw that he was writing just like he was here in this thread, above. I scrolled down his time line and saw some posts he made about having had a stroke and that he was still working hard at rehab. It's clear that his cognitive writing skills are still effected. He may have other effects from that stroke, too. I just thought I should update the thread here. Apparently this is what he looked like when posting here last year, right after his stroke but before his surgery.

I am lousy at screen shots so I hope this will do

[IMG]
    David Holtz

July 29, 2014 · Edited ·

[;sying live in ARUBA — with Douglas Ridgeway at palmsprings.

[IMG]

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...390841962.143132.1028474986&type=3&permPage=1

Here are some later posts and photos

David Holtz

August 15, 2014 ·

discharched from the hospital and transfered to Winways a post acute re4hab in ooooooooOoORANGECAE I AM PTOGRESSING NICWELY .... JOPE TO BE WALKINMG SOON

Made it through surgery, will be in recovery for 3 days

[IMG]
    https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...291792287456.127232.1028474986&type=3&theater

David Holtz

September 1, 2014 · ·
    [IMG]
    Overcame an Illness
    September 1, 2014
    View 5 more comments
    [IMG]
    David Holtzon rehab re learning how to walk and talk
    September 3, 2014 at 9:07pm
    David Holtz
    anyone else out therte carrying an extra 40 or 50 pounds let this be a wake up
    September 4, 2014 at 1:15am

David Holtz
    on 6-30-12014 i was in bede with my girlfriends whemnn i finishd i fell out of the bed luckilyEmily realized somethjingwas wrong and called 911
    September 4, 2014 at 1:17am
    https://www.facebook.com/1028474986...10203894460255081&comment_tracking={"tn":"R"}

He also posted in June that he quit working and became disabled.

June 2014 ·
    Left Job at Self-Employed
    June 2014 — Owner

Intervention s and trehab placement
    https://www.facebook.com/narcononre...147483647&hash=10207004512644447&pagefilter=3

June 2014
    David Holtz
    June 2014 ·
    ·
    Started Working at Disabled
    June 2014 — in tberapy

https://www.facebook.com/narcononre...&hash=10206578611877194&pagefilter=3&ustart=1

I have no idea who has taken over for those sites, as I can't imagine him being able to do all that is needed with them when getting rehabbed seems to be the focus for him. He may well have sold than to someone else or intends to when they expire. May well have the calls being forwarded to someone else and he gets a commission or something. It's nice to see that he not completely abandoned by his Facebook friends, as being ill is "down stat'. I have no ill will for him. Strokes suck, no matter who gets them.
  16. RightOn Member

thanks for the clearing that up Mary
    Wouldn't have thought of a stroke.