Customize

Daniel Montalvo

Discussion in 'Scientology and Anonymous' started by Anonymous, Oct 22, 2010.

1. Anonymous Member

Like that's confirmation of anything.
  2. xenubarb Member

If anything, they learned that UK OG drink. A LOT. Holy beans on a biscuit, from the time the drinks trolley came on the train to Brighton to the hours spent with Roland pounding pints at Kings Cross...holy fuuu- duuuude. <hic>
    • Like Like x 1
  3. jensting Member

Only the best are called :)

Best Regards

Jens
  4. Anonymous Member

Tom Cruise is a one percenter. Stupid fuck.

&quot;Î couldn't learn to read in wog schools, so I joined Scientology cause I can understand picture books.&quot;
  5. PodPeople Member

I know! (but I am reserving a sheet of tinfoil because it said he now lives in CastleRock, Colorado, current residence of Cindy Platuha, who was fed confessional info and then fleeced pedos, peeps and perps for Super Power. Another former resident, of course, was Tom Cianco)

35j9dh4.jpg
    • Like Like x 1
  6. subgenius Member

Wasn't looking for confirmation.
  7. Random guy Member

Off topic:

Update in relevant thread? Link?

/off topic
  8. jensting Member

• Like Like x 1
  9. ws937o.jpg
    Never trust an elf!
  10. Anonymous Member

Is spelled correctly? Google gave me nothing.
  11. Anonymous Member

Plahuta
  12. Smurf Member

Facebook is your friend. https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1310553535. Cindy's husband is Matt.. also on Facebook.

She has a 34-year old daughter on staff in the Valley Org who's disconnected from her.
  13. A Scientologist living in my area has been trying to convert me, and won't leave me alone. Here's the two email addresses he uses:
  14. broomstick Global Moderator

If you would like help guest, please register a username so that you can use the private message system.

Posting personal email addresses is a no-no.
    • Like Like x 2