Customize

Daniel Montalvo

Discussion in 'Scientology and Anonymous' started by Anonymous, Oct 22, 2010.

1. Anonymous Member

How many times did Smurf leave?

Montalvo is a kid, especially in the maturity department. Anger towards him is not going to help him find the courage to leave again in the future.
    • Like Like x 7
  2. RightOn Member

a freakin' shame
    Beghe must be disgusted
    I hope Danny gets out some day
    this spy shit will only bring a bucket load of regrets some day, like so many before him
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Xenu Is Lord Member

Anyone care to Dox this? As of now we got a MEMO from an anonymous source. People are jumping all over the place on this. Also the damage is done. Daniel's case is still circulating all over the web and Scientology can't take that back. People won't remember that he was recovered but that he was a victim. It says a lot that anyone would go to such effort to recover one person? That has cult all over it. That is if he was truly recovered.
    • Like Like x 1
  4. subgenius Member

Don't see a post by Martyr yet on his blog.
  5. Anonymous Member

Cult lawyer Moxon got the prosecutor in their failed criminal case to subpoena Radio Paul to testify for the prosecution. Only it did not work out the Moxon wanted. This type of tactic is meant to drive a wedge between people and make others think they can't trust each other. People here don't have a clue as to what if anything Daniel will say. Moxon is stupid and anyone who knows him knows that. He is a thug and knows how to act like one with the courts but what amazes me is how dumb, people going up against him are. They keep playing the game his way.
  6. Just curious, do you have a particular reason to believe undocumented Anon is right?
  7. hushpuppy Member

Knowing which anon it was who first posted a warning re Daniel, and which one it was who subsequently posted the memo about the OSA recovery, I for one am sadly convinced this is indeed the case. fwiw.
    • Like Like x 3
  8. Thanks.
    • Like Like x 1
  9. xenubarb Member

Watched this show since 1997. Yep. I know how the brainwashing works and I've seen it before. Like Skips, I know stuff.
  10. Malory Member

11. Smurf Member

Twice. The 2nd time was the charm. Thank you.
    • Like Like x 5
  12. Smurf Member

Danny is not a spy. I'm amazed how much the word "spy" gets floated around this board. There is a difference between a "spy" and a "recovered" Scilon. Danny may have, at one time, a "spy" when he was recovered, but the word is now out and several dependable ex-Scilons are advising others to be cautious around Danny. His gig is up, as they say.

Karen (Heber's ex-wife) and I have talked about their son, Alexander & his wife Andrea, both who quit the Sea Org, because Andrea refused to have a 2nd abortion. They are now parents of a young girl. Because of Alex being Heber's son and the potential for PR damage if Alex was to blow, Kirsten Caetano became Alex's "best friend"... OSA paid for Alex and his wife to be resettled in a furnished apartment with rent & utilities paid, spending money, and Alex was provided a high-paying job in Glendale in return for swearing obedience to the cult & OSA, and disconnecting from Karen.
    • Like Like x 1
  13. DeathHamster Member

Look at all the stories from exes where they initially escaped after horrendous experiences, only to be talked into coming right back. Reading them is like watching a slasher film: "No! Don't split up!" "No, don't open that door!" "No! Don't go back to the org/base/ship!" Eeew, oh well.

Too bad that the second he gets back into the machine, he going to be scrubbing something with a toothbrush for months while they recram the indoctrination.
    • Like Like x 4
  14. xenubarb Member

ZOMG you're right! It IS like watching a slasher flick! And yet, they just WILL go up the stairs in their flimsy nighty to see what the noise in the attic is!
    • Like Like x 1
  15. Miranda Member

Both anonymous posters are very trustworthy. It's sad, but appears to be true. I hope he's able to extricate himself for good someday.
    • Like Like x 3
  16. DeathHamster Member

Big List of Exes who got talked back after escaping the first time?
    • Like Like x 1
  17. Quentinanon Member

The first year or so of being out of a cult is a time of identity confusion. If they have some serious ongoing issue with the scientology crime syndicate, attempts to help the confused cultie are dangerous.
    • Like Like x 1
  18. Anonymous Member

His facebook postings have dried up and been purged. I guess it is time to be a clam again. Do what you are told, think only like a clam .
  19. Anonymous Member

This guy will end up on the Freewinds for the next 18 years. We don't have pay phones anymore so even if he escapes good luck on calling anyone who might help him.
  20. AnonLover Member

SurveySnap16.png

39% of poll takers, leave more than once. Some of them poor souls leave more than half dozen times.
    • Like Like x 5
  21. hushpuppy Member

I forgot about that most excellent survey - can you post link again for the n00bs and me AnonLover?
  22. AnonLover Member

Project thread: http://forums.whyweprotest.net/threads/cofs-exit-survey-is-now-live.51158/

Wiki summary: http://wiki.whyweprotest.net/Church_of_Scientology_Exit_Survey

Blog overview: http://cofsexit.blogspot.com/p/exit-survey.html

Last batch of Qtrly Results (Infographics): image album

Last batch of Qtrly Results (Published reports): http://www.scribd.com/document_collections/2343853

Next batch of Qtrly results due the 1st week of January, when we hit 2yrs running.

For former members who haven't yet taken the exit survey, plox do so here: http://tinyurl.com/CofSExit
    • Like Like x 4
  23. Anonymous Member

sad news...I hope it does not cause others to NOT want to help those who blow...Danny is a tool..if you extend courtesy to him, (being born raised and brainwashed into the cult) then surely one must cut daveyboy a huss...he was to...so...just sayin'
  24. Anonymous Member

Lesson for today is: never trust a clam.
  25. Anonymous Member

26. Anonymous Member

Danny responded on FB...

Ok, so let me clear something up... I am not a spy! I don't invade others' space, pretend to befriend them and purposefully use info against them. I don't EVER try to gain info to use against people, ever! Being deposed is a different story, but even then only specific subjects are talked about and I am accompanied by my attorney.

If you think that being my "Facebook friend" is dangerous or that I am just your "friend" to gain info... You are so wrong! By all means, if you feel you are at risk... Just unfriend me, I won't take it personally. I do appreciate all the help I have gotten thus far and am very grateful. :)

52 minutes ago near Castle Rock, CO.
    • Like Like x 2
  27. Django Member

What were you like at age 20? All your decisions were A-OK? You were the epitome of wisdom? Add, on top of that, the insanity of exposure to the Sea Org at an impossibly early age.

I have no idea what's going on with Danny Montalvo.

Here's what I do know: His situation is a hell of a lot more complex than anyone, especially people who were never in Scientology (like me), can ever imagine.

We expend a lot of hot air on this site stating that Scientology is a "Mind Fuck", and suddenly some Anons are Shocked! Shocked! when a young guy's mind turns out to be actually fucked.

Keep a good thought for Danny, and let's all hope that he works out whatever he needs to work out. If he's back in, or he's working for OSA or whatever, then obviously be cautious in dealings with him, but let's not be too hard on him for thrashing about as he separates from the con.

He wouldn't be the first....
    • Like Like x 12
  28. Anonymous Member

Who pays your living expenses on a monthly basis?
    Oh, OSA/Scientology? That's not weird, you're right. I totally believe that you are telling the truth. Not.

I might listen to you if there were not sources all over OSA that sold you out already.
    According to them, you have fully cooperated in providing info regarding exes.

I am sure we will see you next year by the side of the freeway exits in Hollywood.
  29. Anonymous Member

What Danny doesn't seem to understand is that we have active OSA who feed us information.

:D

If Miscavige knew he'd shit through his ears!! LOL!!
  30. Xenu Is Lord Member

They are addicted to cult!
    • Like Like x 1
  31. Anonymous Member

I don't think bashing him will help. Examine what he said. He will have his lawyer and is being deposed. This has happened many times. Scientology did this in Anon Sparrows case and Anon Oranges case. People are acting like complete fools over this.
    • Like Like x 1
  32. telomere Member

I just hope his next berth isn't babywatch at the Hacienda Gardens. :(
  33. Anonymous Member

Yeah, that'd teach him!
  34. Smurf Member

No they haven't. He's posted on several times today.
  35. Anonymous Member

I'm sorry I wrote "spy", even it could be true. I just mean - you can never trust anybody who was in Scientology. I'd also not trust - in certain matters - any member of CIA, FBI, FDA or whatever closed group where big money and interests are involoved.

The question is, if direct help should be denied when asked for. I would be willing to give help(+money) each time a person says "I want to leave Co$", if it's not obviously a lie.
    Helping people is human. Scientology is not.

Then again, people who got seriously in trouble because of wrong exes and OSA might think different, but my impression is that most of them don't feel real hatred but pity for them still in.
    • Like Like x 1
  36. jensting Member

And I believe that OSA will do ANYTHING to drive wedges between ex-members who are in groups or not. Because they have a documented history going back to the GO of doing exactly that.

Thanks for the opinion, Mod

Best Regards

Jens
  37. Xenu Is Lord Member

It is exactly for that reason people should not over react. The rule still applies, don't share info with people that don't need to know. Keep your personal info as personal as you can.
    • Like Like x 4
  38. Anonymous Member

It must only be for people who are friends. Because his public wall has very little on it.
  39. jensting Member

Indeed.

Anyways, with the clams doing our works for us (seriously, anyone who reads French are assured a belly-laugh by checking out the Frantz Lefrancois appeal verdict just arrived), what does it matter if a few people are turned off slightly?

Of course. That, and having no secrets :) Our UK OG was probably uselessly infiltrated loads of times back in the good old days. I hope OSA paid fortunes to learn, ehrm, nothing.

Best Regards

Jens
    • Like Like x 5
  40. hushpuppy Member

I did not state my opinion about where Daniel's head is at. Being able to see the nic of the poster behind the anon warning, I stated my opinion of the *intent* behind the warning: not trolling, and meant to be helpful. :)