Customize

Daniel Montalvo

Discussion in 'Scientology and Anonymous' started by Anonymous, Oct 22, 2010.

1. Anonymous Member

soon to come.
  2. Anonymous Member

Danny is a spy. You will see.
  3. AnonLover Member

Fucks given? not a one.
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Anonymous Member

Spying on whom? Marty and friends? who cares?
    Beghe?
    How can he spy on Anons? Please explain
    Like AnonLover says, who would care?
  5. Triumph Member

foot-in-mouth-1199.jpeg1-300x293.jpg
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Anonymous Member

The ones it affect care. If you don't care, fine.
    There are people who think that he WON his case or got any money from settling. He DIDN'T get shit.
    He buckled and limped away with his tail between his legs. Anyone else thinking of suing the Cult, should NOT consult Daniel on these matters.

He lies full time. He works for OSA. That's what he does. If people don't mind having him on their Facebook or talking with him, cool. Those who do should at least be warned who they are dealing with.

There are people on here that are all Anons and some of them think Daniel is their friend. He's not. He pretends.
    He needs to get Intel to stay current and be worth anything to OSA.

That's all.
  7. Anonymous Member

I would not be surprised if this ^^^^ were true.
  8. subgenius Member

If poster is trying to be helpful, provide proof, or at least an explanation.
    • Like Like x 1
  9. jensting Member

Some posters just do not roll that way ...

Best regards

Jens
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Anonymous Member

This is not possible. He was borne in to Scientology and had no past crimes. Psychiatry had not gotten to him and he had no En-Thata. The was borne in to the protecting bosom of the most ethical people on the planet. With no engrams in this life, other than having a thumb ripped off in a Scientology printing press (clearly the fault of some ill meaning SP) you have no argument.
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Xenu Is Lord Member

For you to have that info you would have to be a cult member and that means you are violating your cults confidentiality agreement with him. But I digress, you are full of shit and no one believes you.
  12. hushpuppy Member

I believe this is anon poster's sincere opinion, based on information from reliable sources.

I also believe that the above quoted post is meant as a warning in good faith, for any anons that have contact with Daniel, to be careful with what they choose to share with him. Thanks for that anon.
    • Like Like x 4
  13. Anonymous Member

This sounds like a similar discussion about Aaron Saxton some time back.

Some exes you have to keep at a certain distance. I'm not talking about BO, people.
  14. telomere Member

I still liek Aaron.
    :(

however, I liek [Smurf] more.
    Fighting back, getting mauled, backsliding, and then finally holding your ground and not budging,
    is worth something, in my book.
    • Like Like x 3
  15. Xenu Is Lord Member

And people were full of shit on Aaron too. The guy got caved in, that dose not mean he was a back stabber. As far as people doing things that blow others away, if the cult could cave in Bob Minton, they can do it to anyone. that means your advice applies to everyone not just ex members. Loose lips sink ships, don't share things you don't need too.
    • Like Like x 8
  16. Anonymous Member

I don't remember the cult bringing out the big guns to say Montalvo was an apostate, and all that bullshit whenever a cult victim flees.

I remember some half hearted shit about wife-beating... hmmm, it's an interesting one. Wouldn't put it past the cult, and it doesn't hurt to treat him with suspicion, born into the cult means he's adept at professional bullshitting and general ability to self-delude.
  17. Anonymous Member

They were apparently trying to get him charged with the theft of hard drives ridiculously valued at $10K.
  18. Smurf Member

I know Danny and you're full of shit.
    • Like Like x 2
  19. Anonymous Member

Yeah but they didn't.
  20. Krautfag Member

[IMG]
    • Like Like x 5
  21. OSA Member

Marty Rathbun is bad news and has screwed every person who has tried to help him. He was bad news when he was in the cult and he is still bad news. The truth about what he did will come out and he is currently in the cult's pocket.
    He is spying for them and has been for months. That's why his case got dumped. It was a million dollar case and it went away for pocket change because of Marty.

Also, he does not like it when people say bad things about him on the internet.
  22. xenubarb Member

Yeah. It was quite the show on ARS back in the day. Glad Garry seems to have sprouted a rudder.
    • Like Like x 2
  23. telomere Member

I'll break this into two parts.

Seems about right :(
    Seems like something someone would do if they wanted to GTFO, and start putting their life back together,
    but couldn't quite hack it. (or got "support" from really helpful people like Marty)

Suing the Cult in the first place, sounds to me like it would be pretty bad ethics, and really wouldn't look good in his PC folder, whether he caved in the end or not.

Do full time OSA people routinely fight CoS in court the way Danny did?
    Was this whole stunt some secret master plan that David Miscavige hatched to discredit the critics and exes?
    Or did Danny try his damnedest to get the hell out, to find himself pulled ungently, back in?

He has my sympathy. I'm not sure I'll trust him, any more than I would a meth junky,
    but I wish him the best of luck in getting his ass out and safe.

Edit:
    and if he IS out and safe, good luck too :)
    • Like Like x 3
  24. Smurf Member

Rick Moxon has subpoenaed Danny in the civil suit filed against Jason Beghe where he, allegedly, assaulted on of the cult's process servers. (Jason accepted a plea bargain in the criminal case).

Jason's attorneys have filed a motion for a protective order which, if granted, protects Danny from being harassed or subjected to a fishing expedition by Moxon.

Case Number: SC112116
    JAVIER HERNANDEZ ET. AL. VS. JASON BEGHE

http://www.lasuperiorcourt.org/civilcasesummary/
    • Like Like x 2
  25. Anonymous Member

Thanks for the link Smurf. This turn of event puts a slightly different light on all the faggotry ITT.
  26. subgenius Member

Do tell.
  27. Anonymous Member

Less likely that Danny is a cult tool, as alleged by some itt, if scientology is trying to sic Moxon on him. Also if Jason 'show me a mother fucking clear' Beghe is having his lawyers working to protect Danny from that then it's even less likely.
    • Like Like x 1
  28. DeathHamster Member

After all the work to get the flap with Danny settled, strange that Moxon is risking opening old wounds. (Moxon will be careful about the letter of the settlement, but surely the spirit is that Danny and CoS would have nothing to do with each other from now on.)

I guess Little Punchie wants vengeance on Jason more than the risk.
    • Like Like x 2
  29. Anonymous Member

I think DM takes huge risks (which turn into footbullets) because he is convined that both COS and himself are invincible and he is still stuck in a 1980's mentality about the cult being able to bully their way out of everything.
    • Like Like x 1
  30. Anonymous Member

Smurf,
    You might want to check out your facts before you start siding with Danny. You are on the right track with the legal stuff, but your conclusion is way off. When all the legal BS is over, you will see what side Danny ended up being on. It was not with anyone who was thinking they were "helping" him.
  31. Anonymous Member

When all is said and done, the one "fact" that will remain is that CoS is on the losing side.
    The cost of each little "win" keeps going up, as the value that can be extracted from each dims.

Precious human capital is not being replaced.
    The loss of Danny Montalvo as a loyal and faithful Scientologist cant and won't be recouped, ever.

Deny it at your peril.

and while you're at it, don't forget to sign RightOn's list! :)
    • Like Like x 1
  32. Robocat Member

I have it on good authority that what anonymous says is true. Daniel is an OSA spy.
    • Like Like x 2
  33. Smurf Member

Thank. I have been advised by several well-informed sources to tread lightly when it comes to Danny.
    • Like Like x 1
  34. Robocat Member

If you knew who the anonymous poster was, you might give this a bit more credibility. That is all. I will not be posting dox any time soon.
    • Like Like x 2
  35. Robocat Member

No, his OSA sponsor was not the anon poster.
  36. Smurf Member

The ex-Scilon wasn't his OSA sponsor. Nice try. No cigar.
  37. Anonymous Member

MEMO:

Regrettable, it has been confirmed that Danny Montalvo was recovered by OSA before the settling of his legal case. It was, in fact, Danny's own actions, which resulted in his turning his back on the man & his family who took him in after he blew, fed & clothed him.. Jason Beghe..that Danny is now cooperating with Rick Moxon to throw Jason under the bus. It has been confirmed, prior to Danny moving to Colorado & getting an apartment there, on OSA's dime, that Danny had an emotionally turbulent side to him when he became angry, and it often lead to physical altercations between him & Jason.

Marc Headley also helped Danny out by employing him for several months. Danny has expressed his appreciation by working with Moxon to throw Marc & others under the bus as well. It was, in fact, Danny's decision to return to OSA's good graces which seriously compromised his legal case and ending it. Many people who reached out to Danny and donated money to care for him are angry, upset and confused over the recent series of events, but continue to wish good things for Danny, whose childhood was destroyed, in part, by his parents who signed him over to the Sea Org at an early age.

Obviously, Danny's caretakers, after he blew, didn't see the need for him to be seen by a therapist to help him recover from years of brainwashing in the cult.

Anyone communicating with Danny should exercise extreme caution. Danny is on Facebook, and OSA is, no doubt, using his page as a means to keep tabs on other Indies & critics who have friended him.
    • Like Like x 4
  38. Anonymous Member

He should have given the cult the finger! Oh, wait...
    • Like Like x 6
  39. Anonymous Member

OSA seems desperately trying to generate doubts among anons, pre-exes and exes.
    Even if Daniel is a spy, people willing to help doubting Scientologists or people actually leaving the cult, will still be around and still helping.
    OSA thinks showing human behaviour instead of robotic action results in wins for Co$. That's fail think.
  40. xenubarb Member

Karma...water seeks its own level, Montalvo. Enjoy the rest of your fingers while you still have them, you stupid fuck. I hope you spend the rest of your useless existence being shoved around by the cult. You're a pussy. You were this close to total freedom and you caved, folded, whimpered and crawled back to DMs wee feet. ENJOY, YOU FAGGOT! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
    • Like Like x 1