Customize

Daniel Montalvo

Discussion in 'Scientology and Anonymous' started by Anonymous, Oct 22, 2010.

1. Anonymous Member

Daniel Montalvo – the latest

2. pedrofcuk Member

Re: Daniel Montalvo – the latest

How long has Marty been referring to the CoS as the Radical Scientolgy cult and why?
    There is a word in the English language, considered obscene in polite company, used to describe a thoroughly objectionable fellow, it usually has four letters and begins with C but now I think it has five and begins with M.
    If he wakes up fully and recants, I will forgive him. Maybe.
    • Like Like x 1
  3. TinyDancer Member

It's good news. i wish the kid well.
  4. Anonymous Member

Lived in the Sea Org from the age of four - that's so sad! Glad to hear he has a decent lawyer - I wish him well too.
  5. Re: Daniel Montalvo – the latest

pedro, I don't think it's radical Scientology. Aaron and others pointed out on Caliwog's blog that most of what is going on is what L Ron Hubbturd would have wanted. I think it's starting to dawn on a few that the organization itself is radical. I wonder if anyone that posts on Marty's page recounts their past deeds against enemies of the church and regrets it. Maybe there's a shred of humanity there.

They did well for the kid tho, gotta give them that.
  6. Anonymous Member

Glad the kid is doing well.
  7. Re: Daniel Montalvo – the latest

This is great news that things are setup well for Daniel! I only wish him the best in his new life (or even the fact that he will now have a life!)

Sea Org at the age of 4!!!!!!! That ought to play out well it court!! If DM and his moronic evil corrupt gang were smart they'd cut their loses and drop any charges against Daniel now!
  8. Rheinländer Member

Wish the best for the new part. This is why.
  9. Caliwog Member

Exactly. Marty is applying LRH's "Positioning" tech. He knows that "radical" religions have a negative connotation in this country (ie radical Islam), so he's trying to get people to think of the Church as practicing "Radical Scientology."

It's a lie, and while his followers may fall for it, most of us won't.

I am glad the kid is away from Gold base, but as long as he's still under the supervision of Marty and other dedicated Scientologists, he is far from being safe.

ML.
    Caliwog
    caliwog.wordpress.com
  10. RightOn Member

glad he is out of the Sea Org and wish him luck
  11. Anonymous Member

Hubbard's writings contain many passages that are extremist, as some in Russia have understood (however I'm against banning radical books).

It's wonderful that Daniel is out of the Sea Org, but I hope he will not be prevented from leaving Scientology, which is what Marty Rathbun's movement tends to do to people who leave the CoS.
  12. booski Member

since age 4 wow! trying to picture how that would feel.
  13. Anonymous Member

I am glad he's learning what a REAL family is all about. All who participated in his "joining" the SO at the age of 4 should be brought up on charges such as child endangerment, child labor, neglect, etc. I realize he is not the only one, past or present, but it's a start.

Adults make choices. Four-year-olds do not.

I wish him well.
  14. Triumph Member

hopefully in the future Daniel gets to learn some real life skills..and receives a proper Education, something he wasn't able to get while part of the cult..
  15. AnonyVix Member

They way I see it if Marty and Co form a "moderate" scientology which is at the very least benign and perhaps even actually truly helpful (i.e. they don't get too tied up with the whole "exchange" policies and start being charitable) then despite Hubbard's intentions when he started the cult and Miscavige's preservation of it I wish them well. I dare say they will still revere Hubbard as akin to a saint but as long as they don't carry any of the baggage, good luck.

Of course I am also sceptical of their chances of success because I think the doctrines to be too corrupting but I am prepared to give them the chance. If they only go and create scientology 2 then I will be back to protest that too. I'll never join though because I don't need it.

Oh yes, good luck to the young man, I hope they give him the space to find himself.
  16. Anonymous Member

While I am glad to see Mr. Rathbun attempting transparency, this is another case of no dox.

example of dox being: Screenshot of paypal transfer page with identifying information blacked out, or some scans of receipts/etc, something.

The amounts he listed seem reasonable, but if I was a contributor (I was not) that would not be enough transparent accounting of the funds.
  17. AnonLover Member

This is excellent news, and the lawfag hired to represent Daniel is especially interesting - do read this: John Duran - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

^^here's hoping thats not connected to narconon/criminon/second-chance
  18. xenubarb Member

He probably does have skills that can transfer over into real life. One thing's for sure, whoever hires him will get a really hard worker.

What I mean is, he's already used to being worked to the bone. Having a job in a pleasant environment (compared to the SO) being treated respectfully, being shown kindness and, most astounding, learning that days off really are, and overtime pays extra.

After what he's used to, it'll be like Workers' Paradise, and he will probably do his very best for them.
  19. Anonymous Member

WHRC || West Hollywood Recovery Center
    100% 12 step/Bill W. recovery-no scifags here. None on WEHO City Council, either-only fagFags.
  20. Smurf Member

I posted the following comment on Marty's blog... he quickly deleted it:

Daniel is in good hands being represented by John Duran who has been a longtime friend. John is an openly gay, openly HIV+ attorney in West Hollywood, in addition to serving on the WeHo City Council and serving as Mayor for many years.

If there are any exes just burning to educate someone on the homophobic policies of Scientology, send them to John who also has an active role in the political arena & has cultivated many allies in the community and political arena. Los Angeles County Sheriff Lee Baca is one of his friends.

I, and others, have discussed with him Lee Baca's brown-nosing connection to Scientology and the games OSA likes to play.

Daniel is in very good hands. OSA better think long & hard before they try any maneuvers to harass & intimidate John. But, I hope they do.

I always enjoy hearing how they like to dig deep holes and then trip & fall into them.
  21. Anonymous Member

It's SO much better that any fundraising accountability I've seen in anonland, I think throwing stones in this particular case is totally uncalled for!

NB: Was it definitely Marty handling the disbursements?

Also, a very nice development.
  22. Anonymous Member

WOW! How sick is this that the new update is that this kid is in "safe hands"

AWay from the clutches of OSA.

What the fuck David Miscavige?

When is something going to happen to this shit?

When are people going to actually step up to this cult?
  23. thereckoning Member

One of the things I liked about his post was how Marty listed how the donations were dispersed.

This is how it should be done, unlike what happens when donations are given to some others ( who's names I won't mention ) via WWP or on their own web sites.

God knows what those funds are really being spent on.
  24. Anonymous Member

It's great that he out now and has the ability to start a real life sooner rather than say 10 or 20 years from now. The guy is cute and has a real chance to do the things he loves and maybe someday even have a family that is not in the Sea Org. Nice to see things moving along for more in the right direct and more people leaving the labor camps all the time.

This is probably tinfoil but, wonder how he got int contact with people, maybe they have started allowing the kids to have cell phones again. He did slave over at BP after all.
  25. Anonymous Member

Hope he'll talk to the press soon and report the horror life of a kid growing up in Scientology from the age of 4, married at age 19, no real education...

makes me think of feral children ...
  26. Anonymous Member

This needs to be investigated - what made him blow the cult??

It could work with other kids too...
  27. Anonymous Member

I've always had a very similar opinion about ex-SO. These people have got to be the very model of an ideal employee and I wouldn't hesitate to hire and train them if I owned a business. And damn, would they love me for how I treated them.
  28. RightOn Member

I think Daniel can be VERY effective EVENTUALLY.
    If he were to sing like a canary and confirm things that he has witnessed in COS. Like the RPF, member's wages, living conditions, sleep deprivation, diet and medical care, hard labor, ages of other children and the work they performed and the general way things are done in COS. Especially if he knows anything about human trafficking that took place, member's mail that was opened, passport confiscation ect.....

Hope he saw a whole lot and hope he talks a whole lot about it.
    He has been in COS since age 4?? So hopefully he has seen quite a bit over the years that he can talk about.

People (and the media) will listen to a younger person even more so.
    Being born in, he really had no choice in joining the cult.
    Plus the fact that he had to escape AND that he was lied to by COS and jailed, although it was very hard on him, it will be very helpful in putting a dent in the cult.
    So this can be one SWEET singing canary!

Cult made a HUGE mistake when they went after him and had him jailed. IMO
    Daniel just may have the potential to be the goose (canary) that laid the golden egg.
    I see a book in the future and much of COS being investigated and epic butthurt.

SING DANIEL SING!!!!

EDITED:::
    FOR ALL THOSE THINKING I WAS SUGGESTING THAT DANIEL RUN AND TALK TO THE MEDIA and "go on tour" RIGHT AFTER HE GOT OUT... JUST STOP IT!
    OF COURSE HE HAS TO HEAL FIRST. I WOULDN'T WANT IT ANY OTHER WAY AND I CARE VERY MUCH FOR HIS WELL BEING. GEEZ!
  29. Anonymous Member

@Righton
    We need to worry about Daniel's wellbeing, and not just what value he can serve to us. I seriously doubt he's in any kind of psychological shape to go on a media tour right now.
  30. Anonymous Member

^ thank you!
  31. Anonymous Member

I just hope he says what he's got to say before the statue of limitations run out on any crimes he's witnessed - or that MR doesn't convince him that some things are better not said formally to protect the 'religion'.
  32. Anonymous Member

Let him heal, FFS. You're already trying to pimp him out.
  33. Anonymous Member

Agreed. Let's give him time to get his bearings back and adjust to life on the outside, but at the same time that is an issue that definitely needs to be in the picture. We all know Marty's mindset when it comes to dropping the dox. Let's hope he doesn't convince Daniel to do the same thing.
  34. Hombre Moderator Skandinaviska

Cult of Marty doing something useful? About damn time... :)
  35. RightOn Member

hoooold on everyone.
    Do you really think I do not want him to heal first? DUH!

Calm down. Stop trying to make me look like I want to "pimp him out" for the cause.
    Of course he has to heal first. Let me go back and edit my post and add the word EVENTUALLY to it. Would that suffice?
    Geez! Some of you guys really don't know what I am about. :(
  36. AnonyVix Member

I'd add to cut Rathbun some slack because he is not familiar with the concept of dox and the high standards it demands, the indie scilons are just using dox coz it's hip and cool.

Also why should he dox, he answers to those who donated not us. I was happy with donating to certain causes here and was not worried about where the money went, did not put any conditions on my donations and did not ask for dox.
  37. Anonymous Member

pRzkp.jpg

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn son.
  38. subgenius Member

strawmanbullbaiting
  39. Smurf Member

Marty has just announced that Danny has moved in with Jason Beghe & his family in Malibu.

Together We Can by Bix Beghe | Moving On Up a Little Higher

This is absolutely, fucking great news. Not only will Danny gets alot of love and support, Jason will provide him the discipline and structure a young man needs in his life. Jason can be a real hardass when he wants to.

Jason has no fear when it comes to the cult and all it's moonbat P.I.s and OSAbots, plus his neighbors won't tolerate the same horseshit of P.I.s skulking around the neighborhood that they get away with in Los Angeles.
    • Like Like x 2
  40. Anonymous Member

Damn...I wanna stay in someone's place in malibu too.