Customize

"Dancing with the Stars/"Entertainment Weekly"

Discussion in 'News and Current Events' started by Anonymouschick2, Apr 22, 2008.

1. People know who anonymous is.. spreading like a virus.

Anyhow, so last week saw come to fruition what I thought would take a couple of weeks longer...V for Priscilla in her Guy Fawkes mask couldn't stop the Express Train of Rejection from running her crazy Scientology ass over even with the combined might of Operating Thetans and her mythical Presley Power, and she got voted off. In case you're keeping score...Dianetics: 0, Suppressive Persons: 1.

from: Dancing With The Stars - Week 6 | Dancing with the Stars | Recaps | TVFan
  2. Re: People know who anonymous is.. spreading like a virus.

Wow.

That's a good one.
  3. "Dancing with the Stars/"Entertainment Weekly"

I don't know what any of this means, but I perceive it as a win for us.

It's a different Andy Gibb, right? Oh wait... shit nevermind, I forgot.

"Anyhow, so last week saw come to fruition what I thought would take a couple of weeks longer...V for Priscilla in her Guy Fawkes mask couldn't stop the Express Train of Rejection from running her crazy Scientology ass over even with the combined might of Operating Thetans and her mythical Presley Power, and she got voted off. In case you're keeping score...Dianetics: 0, Suppressive Persons: 1."
  4. Re: "Dancing with the Stars/"Entertainment Weekly"

I put this in off topic at first, but I do think it is interesting that there is a reference to the movement as a blurb that anyone would know about. The author is making humorous references that they would assume are no longer an inside joke?