Customize

DAMNING NEWS CO$ CAUGHT IN HUGE LIE WITH NEW VIDEOS ON CO$.ORG - READ!!!

Discussion in 'CoS Front Groups' started by xenu55, Mar 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Re: DAMNING NEWS ON CO$ RIGHT FROM ARS!!!

Comparing the video pic to the the yellow blouse photo, I believe the First Lady of Panama is not a fake. The lip shape is too similar.

The nose? A trick of the light?
  2. iaxiloll Member

Re: DAMNING NEWS ON CO$ RIGHT FROM ARS!!!

[IMG]
    pmr01.jpg
    [IMG]
    HRH Prince Radu of ROMANIA
    The nose and the hair do not cut it for me.

THEIR BIO IS HERE
    HEREThe family arrives in Romania after living in exile.You can see him behind his father,the King.May 18, 2001
  3. Re: DAMNING NEWS ON CO$ RIGHT FROM ARS!!!

^WINNER
  4. O Fortuna Member

5. Re: DAMNING NEWS ON CO$ RIGHT FROM ARS!!!

According to wiki, Radu is not the son, just the husband of the Crown Princess Margareta.

There seems to be a battle between her and that Paul guy as to who is the legitimate Crown Whatever.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Princess_Margarita_of_Romania
  6. Re: DAMNING NEWS ON CO$ RIGHT FROM ARS!!!

The website was bilingual that had the Ministry of Education (Japan) on it. There IS a research section but that dude isn't on it.

I should have confirmation in the next day or two about Vivian, I don't think it's her and I have a feeling that when my email is read in Panama there's gonna be some hollering.

I hope to hear back about the Romanian fellow when they get up in the AM...but no matter what "Paul" says, he ain't a crown prince of anything except in his own mind....and who knows if he even said that. Who the current King is is clear, and Paul ain't the heir:)
  7. O Fortuna Member

Well, no. The heir is officially contested, at least according to Wikipedia, which has no reason to be wrong. It could end up being Paul that becomes king when Michael dies, but even if that's so, he's not currently uncontested (he's not even currently top dog) so "crown prince(ss)" cannot be legitimately used to describe anyone in the Romanian succession line at this time.
  8. Re: DAMNING NEWS ON CO$ RIGHT FROM ARS!!!

Ok guise time to know your Romanian Royals:D

Michael (THE CURRENT KING OF ROMANIA) has the following children:

* Margarita (born 1949)
    * Elena (born 1950)
    * Irina (born 1953)
    * Sofia (born 1957)
    * Maria (born 1964).

(ALL GIRLS *NO CROWN PRINCE)

Both Elena and Irina have sons as well as daughters. Sophia, whose marriage was not accepted by her father, has a daughter.

For further details, see the genealogical listing[70].

Because of the Romanian succession provisions of the kingdom's last democratic Constitution of 1923, upon the death of King Michael (assuming he dies without any male children, as it is likely now), in absence of a change of the said Constitution, which would first require the restoration of the monarchy, the succession will devolve back into the Hohenzollern-Sigmaringen family, with its head, Frederick William, Prince of Hohenzollern, first in line (see "Line of succession to the Romanian throne"). *NOTE, PAUL IS NOT IN SUCCESSION TO THE THRONE

On December 30, 2007, on the 60th anniversary of his abdication, Michael signed the Fundamental Rules of the Royal Family of Romania[11][71], by which he designated Princess Margarita as heiress to the throne with the titles of "Crown Princess of Romania" and "Custodian of the Romanian Crown." On the same occasion, Michael also asked the Romanian Parliament that, should it consider restoring the Monarchy, it should also abolish the salic law of succession. According to the opinions of some Romanian politicians and political commentators, this act is anti-democratic[72], with an eminently symbolic importance in the absence of its approval by the Parliament[73][7
  9. Re: DAMNING NEWS ON CO$ RIGHT FROM ARS!!!

Lol. If there's praise to be had from a "Royal", who'd have guessed Scientology'd get it from the one who's heritage is in doubt.

Not one of the killer blow me thinks, but clearly lulzy. Should add a nice bit of ironic color to the press-release once our facts are all together!
  10. iaxiloll Member

Well I guess he is legit.Which is quite possible.Romania is a poor country and as far as I know so far the family was in exile,so I guess with a couple of greenbacks they would probably testify to anything.

http://www.printulpaulderomania.ro/biografie/biografie_en.php
  11. Plups Member

Dear all,

I have been maintaining some early posts (from p4) of this thread, regarding the video found at www.scientology.org by clicking on "Human Rights" and then "In Support of Human Rights".

Because this thread is now so enormous, and the fact-checking of several videos means it contains a huge amount of information, I am now copying those posts to a new thread in "Current Activism Projects and Discussion" ("Fact-Checking CoS Video "In Support of Human Rights"" http://forums.whyweprotest.net/showthread.php?t=5387) and will maintain them there.

I invite anyone fact-checking this video to post there, although I shall try to keep up with this thread also.
  12. Re: DAMNING NEWS ON CO$ RIGHT FROM ARS!!!

^ There is a HUGE HUGE difference between PRINCE and CROWN PRINCE....just ask Prince Andrew and Prince William. Also His Princeness is highly contestable because of the circumstances of his birth:)
  13. Re: DAMNING NEWS ON CO$ RIGHT FROM ARS!!!

Not to the general public or the press though. This fact-checking is what it's all about though, kudos for digging it up.

It's something we could mention, if there was a touch of humour attached, but it's not one of the one's to make a big deal about IMO.

Fear not though, there's gold in them there vidz.:D
  14. O Fortuna Member

Wrong. This is exactly the sort of information we need. The general public may not KNOW the difference between a prince and a crown prince, but that doesn't make the difference any smaller, it just means any notification we send out as part of this topic needs a brief explanation. Don't wave aside falsehoods in the scientology videos just because the public may not notice they're false. THAT's what fact-checking is about: finding the falsehoods the public DOESN'T know about.
  15. iaxiloll Member

Falsehood is fail.I also feel that the crown bit is very important.The Scilions lied on purpose to give Paul a title that he does not poses in order to boost their PR.
  16. Re: DAMNING NEWS ON CO$ RIGHT FROM ARS!!!

I'm not disputing that, but to my mind it's the blatant falsehoods: i.e. ppl who don't even exist that will be the real dynamite. 2nd to that I guess are the ppl who thought it was a vox-pop for a clean, smiley vid on human rights/morals/etc., rather than a promo for a dangerous cult accused of serious criminality.

These are the things that will really hook the press I think.
  17. Dubber Member

Come on folks, I've confirmed several people in the videos. Don't assume someone's fake just because the lighting or makeup was diferent or someone clearly identified as a former X is not the current X.
  18. Re: DAMNING NEWS ON CO$ RIGHT FROM ARS!!!

Agree, we have to sort through a lot of wheat to find the chaff, but it is there. If we incorrectly suggest even one person's fake, it'll make the media far less inclined to then follow up and fact check all the others.
    Gotta be 100%, but as long as we are, this will be gold.

Looking for ppl who are hugely pissed off, that they were lied to about the vid's purpose will be the bread and butter, with just a small minority turning out to be fake, providing the tasty FootDynamite filling. Not the other way around IMO.
  19. Ann O'Nymous Member

To follow Pulps' trend, I move my message with the overall structure and the transcriptions of the videos to http://forums.whyweprotest.net/showthread.php?p=96914.

Please post material relating to these aspects there.

My original message on page 4 will remain untouched from now.
  20. An0nYm0use Member

OK I KNOW THE FACT ITS A FRENCHIW SOURCE MAKES IT DIFFICULT. BUT THIS NEEDS TO GET TO WIKIPEDIA (ENGLISH)
  21. Mister X Member

I understand what you're saying and you are right to be careful about this. There is a solution to the problem though. Call the Japanese Embassy and ask them. That's what they're there for! :)
  22. Ann O'Nymous Member

May I suggest to J. Swift to move his subject to a new thread on the "Current Activism Projects and Discussion" part of the forum, with an explicit title in the line of "Fact-Cheking Scientology News, Issue 33, May 2007" ?
  23. Re: American University Professor and Dean, Justice Studies

Moved to new thread
  24. Anon "Leader" Member

Gentlemen,

I've checked with a friend of mine who has lived in Japan for the past 3 years. He did some research on this guy and failed to find him. Here's what he had to say:
    <name withheld>: I'm looking at both the english and japanese versions of the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology website, and they don't even have a research section under "Education"
    <name withheld>: now, it's possible that his title might be wrong
    <name withheld>: "Ministry of Education" in Japan falls under "Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology," ie it's all one organisation
    <name withheld>: but even if you go into the science section, each field has its own chief researcher
    Anon "Leader": And in your understanding of Japanese politics, are these positions cycled through fairly regularly?
    Anon "Leader": Like in Canada, the terms are served in 4 year chunks.
    <name withheld>: hahahaha
    <name withheld>: Japan has had 9 prime ministers in the last 15 years. the shortest term I can find is 2 months
    <name withheld>: I don't follow politics, but I imagine that the prime minister would change, and then rearrange his cabinet if he felt it was needed, and the individual ministers would handle their ministries. So a new prime minister might not affect the chief of research
    <name withheld>: without a date, or even a field, that picture could be anybody
    So my resources are spent on finding this guy. If anyone else has friends that can search, tally ho and good luck.
  25. Anon23517 Member

I stand corrected. I dug and dug and dug some more and found this guy. He's David Clarke, M. L. C., Liberal Member of the NSW Legislative Council. What I've found is below:

Parliament page: http://www.parliament.nsw.gov.au/prod/parlment/members.nsf/0/BABD384F3EE9EE2CCA256D050017172C
    Wiki: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Clarke_(Australian_politician)
    ARS post regarding him: http://groups.google.com/group/alt....8?lnk=gst&amp;q=David Clarke#65fe4df398303b78

same tie and lapel pin: http://clearwisdom.net/emh/article_images/2007-3-30-sydney-01--ss.jpg
    Diaz Foundation gala: http://www.diazfoundation.com/david&amp;kat_best1.jpg
    ABC net: http://www.abc.net.au/reslib/200509/r57763_158125.jpg
    Webshots: http://good-times.webshots.com/photo/1452848155028719829iyegcY

News:
    SMH article re Scientologists and school children linking Clarke: http://www.smh.com.au/news/national...-scientologists/2007/03/27/1174761471748.html
    Stoush Net: http://stoush.net/mark/523/david-cl...1683499b25e3=268c8d20e3bbfd7bfb3a0bde42319772
    Asyrrian Youth meet NSW Parliament: http://www.assyrianchurch.com.au/article020506.htm (Relevant pic: http://www.assyrianchurch.com.au/images/EditedPICT0850.jpg he's on the far left).
    SX Op Piece: http://sxnews.e-p.net.au/opinion/queer-penguin-2561.html

Now, this one I'm *not* sure is him, because of the date (1997), but if it is, it's interesting in itself:
    Email re alt.news.scientolgy: http://www.suburbia.net/~fun/scn/pers/fun/nots/970410-bohm-fun.txt

Any New South Welshmen on the boards who might know more about him or be in his Seat?
  26. anonchoir Member

Looks to me like he's an extreme conservative, but as far as I can see I don't think he would be a direct supporter of Scientology. They probably roped him in under his "Freedom of Religion" platform, because that's an issue he seems to make a major stance on.

I can't get through to the Parliament page, for some reason, so I can't find out his seat, but I know it's not mine.

/EDIT I'm sure that the "Commissioner for Community Relations, Sydney" is related to the Commision for Community Relations, but it's not a working day so they haven't gotten back to me yet.
  27. Plups Member

28. anonchoir Member

I honestly believe the best approach would be an well-written informative letter about Youth for Human Rights (that's how they got to him, I almost guarantee it... the SMH article says he knew nothing about their connections to Scientology) and their existance as a Scientology Front Group.
  29. Anon23517 Member

The press certainly don't seem too fond of him. If you do a google search with "David Clarke"+Scientology, you'll see the tons of hits for him. (Also check the box for Australian search only). It was definitely interesting. I can't find anything on the parliamentary site for which Seat would be the one he'd campaign in.

Thanks! I hope it helps - though I honestly have no idea how to approach the guy, I have to say.
  30. Plups Member

The Assyrian Church story says he's the member for Wagga Wagga.

Let's draft an educational email for him.
  31. Anon23517 Member

AHA! Excellent!

I'm a fan of education. All for it in fact. ;)
  32. HubmaN Member

Sorry about the long quote, but note the hanging bit above his tag - it's not the same as in the Mine Action thingy pictures.

I think we should check on uniform here.
  33. Re: DAMNING NEWS ON CO$ RIGHT FROM ARS!!!

What's good about all this stuff is that it can be used in court (if it comes to that) to show that the corporate entity known as The Church of Scientology has no problem making up data to support its position.

Essentially, any action they take against anyone can be discredited by the contents of these videos, plus the youtube bomb threat scandal.

Nice.
  34. Xenu's Thong Member

Skills go!

Kisaburō Tokai and Ibuki Bunmei are the last two Ministers of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology.

Kisaburō Tokai is the current Minister.
    Ibuki Bunmei was replaced on September 26, 2006.

So the one in the video is faaake.

Pics:

Kisaburō Tokai (Check the ears, totally different shape)
    06tokairs0.jpg

Ibuki Bunmei
    100455861nm9.jpg
  35. iaxiloll Member

They all look the same to me.:rolleyes:
  36. Xenu's Thong Member

Followup:
    After some more searching there is no Position called 'Cheif of Research' in MEXT.
  37. NoWant Member

Dude, you want a response from Compton, you gotta call 'em for a fitty... bong.gif
  38. downstat Member

IT sayz EMERITUS I know mad reading skillz are hurt, but that means retired. So it is not the CURRENT Kiawanis dude. Duh. It could be any of the last people claiming to be Belgian Kiawani.

----------

To the Japanese dude it doesn't say Minister. Quit listing ministers it says some poorly translates Research something. It probably means Curiculum or something.
  39. Ann O'Nymous Member

40. anonybuses Member

See I noticed that as well, but seeing as I couldn't find any position with that title I mapped out all other alternatives. I also mentioned in the e-mail I sent that he may be retired or not in that role anymore.

Thanks for pointing that out though. I didn't notice I missed it out of my original post.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.