Customize

DAMNING NEWS CO$ CAUGHT IN HUGE LIE WITH NEW VIDEOS ON CO$.ORG - READ!!!

Discussion in 'CoS Front Groups' started by xenu55, Mar 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 213 Member

Re: DAMNING NEWS ON CO$ RIGHT FROM ARS!!!

WIN!

It seems that the people who replied aren't co-signing nor denying Scientology.... This is getting intresting...Keep up the good work!
  2. Re: DAMNING NEWS ON CO$ RIGHT FROM ARS!!!

I'm not swedish, but I would council you to bring these matters to her attention before going to the media.
  3. Anonymousedk Member

OK, you win :)

Yes, i can hear the Swedish accent no problem, just didn't seem like her :)

That is an incredibly horrible reply. She says exactly nothing about nothing. "Scientologist? Can't really say that I am" is NOT a denial. It's almost an admittance of her being involved with them.
    Aftonposten FTW!
  4. Optimus Prime Member

Either or both. If she doesn't think its bad to be in their video then let the public decide how much they like it. You can give her the reasons to not go near them but she's already set her self up to deny that she did anything more than make a statement in support of human rights even if the cult does bad things. I think the media and public opinion might help her get the idea.
  5. Virre Member

While it might be more fair to let her know about the horrors of Scientology and "Human Rights", I think it would have more of an impact on the public awareness of the structure of Scientology just to go straight to the press. Is she not a reasonable casualty in the war for the cause even if she's not a Scientologist? My conclusion is that she is. This might help dig up some moar dirt on Scientology by Swedish journalist, and even if it doesn't it might still draw moar people to the protests when they see the posters after reading about her.
    Aftonbladet and Expressen are the most hungry newspapers when it comes to this kind of thing and Mitt I Huddinge is their local newspaper. They are going to get emails and phone calls regarding Jennifer Lind, unless an Anon presents to me a good enough reason not to.
  6. Re: DAMNING NEWS ON CO$ RIGHT FROM ARS!!!

Question: would "Liberian Ambassador" be the same "Ambassador to the Republic of Liberia"? If not, the rest of this post can be ignored. Otherwise:

from http://www.britishhighcommission.go...ate/ShowPage&c=Page&cid=1153391892353

"The British High Commissioner to Sierra Leone is also the accredited Ambassador to the Republic of Liberia"

[IMG]
    Ms. Sarah MacIntosh
    British High Commissioner to Sierra Leone (ie. Ambassador to the Republic of Liberia)

compared with our High Commissioner / possible Liberian Ambassador

2350162124_0096f3720d.jpg?v=0.jpg

Spot the difference
  7. downstat Member

8. Dubber Member

Letter to Hamilton Green's office
    ----
    To: Special Assistant to the Mayor
    CC: Confidential Secretary to the Mayor
    Subj: H.W. Mr. Green's views about The Way to Happiness Foundation

Dear (Special Assistant to the Mayor):
    I am a resident of ---- in the United States. Recently an organization based in the United States, the Church of Scientology, has placed a series of videos on its web site. One of these is a video featuring an event held in 2003 by The Way to Happiness Foundation, which Mayor Green apparently attended. The video may be viewed here:
    http://www.scientology.org/index.html
    by selecting "The Way to Happiness Foundation" under "The Way to Happiness" menu. Mayor Green appears at 7:35.

Having reviewed some of the other causes Mayor Green is involved in, I am assured of his personal commitment to improving communities. Therefore I would like to offer some information regarding The Way to Happiness Foundation so that he can consider whether the foundation supports his goals, should he receive inquiries about this video.

The Way to Happiness Foundation distributes a book, "The Way to Happiness" (TWTH), said to be based on the works of L. Ron Hubbard. Hubbard had an early career as a fiction writer, but today anyone looking for information on him is most likely to be led to information about Scientology. The book contains no specific reference to Scientology or any other religion, and appears to be entirely secular on its face. Internally, however, the Church of Scientology has a very different view. The spiritual advancement chart used within the Church identifies TWTH as an "introductory service" and a "route" by which someone can enter Scientology.
    http://www.whatisscientology.org/html/Part02/Chp06/img/grdchart.gif
    The Church clearly considers TWTH to be a recruiting tool, regardless of what it tells the public.

The government of Germany, which has twice suffered under ideologies that had contempt for democracy and freedom, has identified Scientology for several years as an organization opposed to the democratic order. Its reasons are laid out in annual reports:
    http://www.verfassungsschutz.de/en/en_publications/annual_reports/

The Church's internal views on morality and human rights can be inferred from an internet search for "Rehabilitation Project Force" and "Introspection Rundown," or from the following list of first-hand accounts:
    http://www.lisamcpherson.org/cos/hr_abuse.htm
    or the following page of resources regarding David Miscavige, who has been the head of the church since 1987:
    http://www.xenu-directory.net/scienos/miscavige1.html

Mr. Miscavige can be seen talking about TWTH in this video at 5:25
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hfu7Sr50N7U
    Kimora Lee Simmons, Coca Cola Pakistan, 7-11 Taiwan, and Dell have all repudiated the endorsements suggested in this vide.

I hope that Mayor Green will avail himself of these sources and make a clear statement to the press that he, like many other people, has been deceived by the Church's public relations arm into endorsing an organization that works against his humanitarian goals.
  9. xenu55 Member

Great Job!!! Please RickRoll yourself so you will have salvation!!!
  10. Annoyia Member

Yes and no - from what that link shows, his name is Abel Djerari. From what I can find on him through Google, yeah, he's a "deputy mayor" - but according to every source I've found, that's a "civil society that has no bearing on municipal matters". He's apparently run for office in French Regional Elections, and he kinda got his butt kicked.

Someone who is a better French speaker than I am, check my research, please? I'm not at all 100% confident I got it right.

Sources:
    Terryeo's post w/ captioned pic.
    Par Monsieur Derari
    Le page d'auteur de Monsieur Derari

Can provide more if needed for clarification.
  11. Donovan Cook Member

WOW!! That is stellar!!!!! I think that should be a template for the rest of us to use.

WIN!
  12. Optimus Prime Member

you have earned all my internets, they are yours.
  13. Annoyia Member

Okay - he's allegedly the Commissioner/Ambassador from Sierra Leone, to the UK, and she's his opposite number from the UK to Sierra Leone. Do I get a prize? :)

Seriously, though, that's an easy one to get a bit off, and it would've been epicly funny if it had been right. Good research, but we still need to keep looking for him.
  14. Re: DAMNING NEWS ON CO$ RIGHT FROM ARS!!!

It says "Liberian Ambassador to the U.K." The woman is the British Ambassador to Liberia.

LOLZ beat me to it ^^^^
  15. LRonAnon Member

No matter the stance of the individual on Scientology; I would offer them oppertunity to state their position clearly for the Documentary being produced as a reply.

How many are willing to have ALL their connections and support attached to Scientology.

Persoanlly, I will be more than happy to participate in the production.
  16. Re: DAMNING NEWS ON CO$ RIGHT FROM ARS!!!

This is as I'd assumed, but I still wanted to post it for the potential lol factor :p

Otherwise, this thread has been absolutely amazing, from the breadth of research so far I'd have assumed this had been going on for weeks, not less than 24 hours! Testament to the strength of the collective, keep it up guys and girls.
  17. me2 Member

i have been trying in vain to find info on the so called director of the center for sociological studies @ the college of mexico. Now im not quite ready to go to press yet but so far the only name for that department that i can find is Rodolfo Stavenhagen and the pics dont match. My spanish sucks so....anyone speak spanish? i was having a hard time navigating the schools website do to the huge language barrier.:mad:
  18. anonchoir Member

Kay guyz, I sent an email to the NSW Commision for Community Relations in regards to the EXISTENCE of a Commisioner for Community Relations, Sydney. I had a peek on the current commissioners in there, but they all seem to be "Commissioners for Ethical yada yada yada" or something. Going to follow the paper trail.
  19. xenu55 Member

20. me2 Member

i found the guy from the liberian embassy in the uk. I dont know you do the comparason.
  21. me2 Member

close - mabie?
  22. Donovan Cook Member

The Orrin letter is from an uninformed politician. Inform him. :D
    1000 internets to everyone!!!! Awesome job. Cake for everyone too....
    Grooms_Cake_2_by_Digitalflattery.jpg.gif

Just caught this, find it HILARIOUS that they are using a frakin' psychologist in their propagada........wouldn't other members find this ummm....strange..to say the least?

2004565613229212095_rs.jpg.gif
  23. Sweeney Member

To be fair, psychology =/= psychiatry. However I still think Psychologists would be wary of being associated with them.
  24. Donovan Cook Member

I see...

Google is my friend. Seems the main difference, besides years in college, is that a psychologist can't prescribe medicine. And there you have it.

http://www.ottawa-psychologists.com/faq1.htm

"As of late some states want to grant psychologists the right to prescribe medication for their patients. Louisiana and New Mexico have already accomplished this as psychologists in these states are able to write prescriptions for their patients but only after they first consult with a psychiatrist."
  25. itsneverlupus Member

However, L. Ron included Psychologists right along with Psychiatrists as the "enemies" of Scientology.
  26. Plups Member

27. Plups Member

Re: Some proposals to handle this properly

Pre-RPF?
    Would you like to make contact and ask if it is her and ask the list of qn's on p3, plus what are her connections with CoS?
  28. Scientragedy Member

As I see it, is not "Scientology" the "study of the truth?"
    If there is something NOT true in these videos, they are very newsworthy--and can and SHOULD be used in any expose of questionable content or claims implied by the cult which need clarification.

It is good that you captured them. I can already envision the YouTube videos from these videos from the cult of $cientology.

The videos have been "True-Gamed," and in the real sense of the word "TRUE."

I am sure the $cientology organization would be pleased at such an endeavor to reveal any untoward contents, and quickly correct the errant claims... or sue the ones who expose their LIES!
  29. Plups Member

The answer is "No". The lady is the British Ambassador to Liberia. The Gent is the Liberian Ambassador to the UK. ;)
  30. xenu55 Member

ULTIMATELY you have to fight fire with fire.....but, I know Anon will not use the same illegal tactics that the CO$ would use......

We can beat these wankers!!!
  31. me2 Member

this should start getting even more interesting as anons on the other side of the globe start waking up and find out what we have been busy with wile they were sleeping. Scinuts wont know what hit them lmao. I wonder how long its gonna take before damage control kicks in.

GREAT WORK GUYS!
  32. Annoyia Member

Working on video XVI. Will post with details/any fun stuff.

ETA: No live testimonials, but much fact checking to be done. Stopping for the moment, will pick back up shortly.
  33. xenu55 Member

If any of those videos on the Scilon website get taken down, it would be OUR first true win in terms of influence!!!!
  34. Dubber Member

Freedom Magazine video:

First Amendment Ombudsman Freedom Forum - Paul K. McMasters, since retired
    Zambian Ambassador - Inonge MBIKUSITA-LEWANIKA
    Executive Director International Coalition for Religious Freedom - Not sure, but it appears to be a mouthpiece for hire, mainly for CoS and the Moonies
    Human Rights Director, Salvation Army - Lisa Thompson
    Radio Producer - obviously a clam
    US member of congress #1 - Diane Watson, 33rd district California (constituents only please)
    US member of congress #3 - Sheila Jackson Lee, 18th district Texas

Again, here's Scientology's human rights rap sheet:
    http://www.lisamcpherson.org/cos/hr_abuse.htm

and here's some data on the purpose of Freedom magazine:
    http://www.google.com/search?q=stacy "freedom magazine"

When writing a member of Congress, it's best to do so ON PAPER and include a clipping of a news report about the anon protest in your area.
  35. Donovan Cook Member

1000+ Internets to Dubber!!

Man, you are one busy little beaver.....great work tonight. :examine:
  36. Toonces Member

Odd... I just wanted to make some screencaps from the "BBC Panorama Exposed" video, since it contained lots of interview with people talking about stuff that's only remotely on topic, which made me think that they don't really know what the interview was used for. As far as I remember, it even contained an Anglican bishop or something like that.
    But... The video is no longer available? All links at the Freedom mag and the website specifically made for this are broken. Did they pull it, or did some of their web minions fuck up? Strange.
  37. Re: DAMNING NEWS ON CO$ RIGHT FROM ARS!!!

Back on this l8er today. Can't believe how much has been done in the time it took for me to go out for the evening.

We are a machine!
  38. anonchoir Member

AN INTERNET HAET ACTIVIST MACHINE!

/EDIT Wut, no strikeout tags? Fail.
  39. xenu55 Member

WTF??
  40. Ann O'Nymous Member

Re: Abel Djerari

In a few of the biggest French cities, like Marseille, the local election goes that way:
    - people get elected by sectors and form the sector council
    - they elect the sector mayor and adjuncts
    - they also choose among themselves city councillors
    - the city councillors form the city council and elect the city mayor and adjuncts.

The sectors are an election thing without existence the rest of the time. The everyday element is the borough (arrondissement).

If I understand well, Mr Djerari is adjunct to the sector mayor of the sector composed of the XIe et XIIe arrondissements.

It is not completely surprising that he is not known of the city mayor staff.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.