Customize

Dallas, TX May 2009

Discussion in 'USA - Central/Mountain' started by AnonymousTomorrow, Apr 12, 2009.

?

Which Saturday has moar potential for Win?

2nd 2 vote(s) 13.3%
9th 8 vote(s) 53.3%
16th 4 vote(s) 26.7%
23rd 0 vote(s) 0.0%
30th 1 vote(s) 6.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NoScope Member

Re: Dallas, TX May 2009

I bought some chalk and happened to find an infletable pirate sword laying around so am all set for sat. Im also bringing my fact check book to make sure no handlers (if they come out) will get the better of us.
  2. Re: Dallas, TX May 2009

I just shat a brick.
    Just found out my only final is not on the day I thought it was. Prof was just informed it's actually on the 9th. At 8am. Fuck.

Sorry guys, it looks like I can't make it after all. If someone wants the flag, let me know, and I'll be happy to let y'all borrow it.
  3. NoScope Member

can you make it after your final?
  4. Re: Dallas, TX May 2009

So whats the final game plan?
    We should all park separately, and walk to one meeting spot, and all troll down the streets together until we get to the co$? and then afterwards enjoy delicious, warm, and moist caek?
  5. NoScope Member

I would but I plan on parking right up next to the org. I will be there around ten so start makeing the game plan.
  6. Avtomat Member

I wish I could go, but my job is taking me away from the country for a while. But I wish you the best in Dallas.
  7. Re: Dallas, TX May 2009

I won't be able to come but do we know when the next Dallas raid is?
  8. Re: Dallas, TX May 2009

There's an all-day movie presentation at the CoS tonight. I would raid the shit outta that if I were you. Tonight, as in Wednesday. So who all IS cumming?
  9. Sammy Member

Austin is having their May protest on the 16th. I will be going and have a spot open if anyone wants to join the carpool. We'll be back in Dallas by 6pm.
  10. Anonymous Member

Do to corperate greed okc fags are fail and cant get off work to go down there, but we do not forget so we will be down in the next couple months.
  11. Optimisticate Member

Good luck faggots! Everything's bigger in Texas including the scurvy balls o'steel. Optimistimom said she'd give yall a drive-by and a honk, so pls to be showing the honkies some lurv.

I'll be in the area after Mem day and will most likely stop and do a bit of enturbing while I'm there.
  12. Anonymous Member

Awesome if do let me know we lurk on pennsylvania and memorial in okc that great enturbulation point.
  13. coskilla Member

Keyboard Cat Play us Okc Fags out

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rt-VkRlCwt0]YouTube - Play Him Off, Keyboard Cat[/ame]
  14. lackofluster Member

i need an adress of the location because there are two in the major dfw area and i dont want to show up at the wrong one. i also need a definite date and time as to ensure i will be able to attend. my scheduale may be un-cooperative unless i plan ahead. :D
  15. Re: Dallas, TX May 2009

LURK MOAR
    I am bringing two people for sure. Sumbreranon had to drop out but he might go to Austin next week if I can go. I get my schedule tomorrow. Hopefully! I'm going to try to switch shifts if I do have to work, though.

The old DFW org is closed, well moved to Irving.
    Brotest and a friend are coming separately. So that's like 5 people including me.
  16. lackofluster Member

thank you for the info. i will see who i can convice to come with me. i might bring two but thats not confirmed. it may just be me coming from bedford.
  17. Anonymous Member

I would recommend bringing at least one friend just for security reasons. For your own safety. Not even just against Scifags, but Dallas is a pretty dangerous place if you're alone. but then again I'm just a pussy
  18. Re: Dallas, TX May 2009

Yeah, but I can't guarantee I'll be ready to go before noon.
  19. NoScope Member

Well I know I'll be out there till 1:30-1:45 so if you can it will be great
  20. Re: Dallas, TX May 2009

I will also be there until 2
  21. lackofluster Member

it has come to my attention (>.<) that attending a protest is a violation of probation. god i hate this state. anyway, i might not be able to make it because of it. im sorry.
  22. Re: Dallas, TX May 2009

@lackluster: Yes, but since you are donning a Anonymous disguise, they won't get you.... hopefully.

Anyways, since I can not attend this, I'll try and help by starting publicity. I've already called the Dallas Morning News, idk if they'll run a article, but I'm about to find WFAA's tip line and see what I can do. ^_^
  23. Re: Dallas, TX May 2009

Okay, I'm convinced. It would be better for me to be there for a couple hours than not at all. Anyone still down for givin' this guy a ride?
  24. Re: Dallas, TX May 2009

my car is now at rest and im sharing a car with my wife
    im going to plan B so keep you fingers cross
    but remember
    go with Xenu
  25. Re: Dallas, TX May 2009

My boombucket (the ipod player thing) has failed me. The battery has lost its power to stay charged so Im driving to Dallas today to get it replaced, hopefully it'll be good for tomorrow.
    LA, I might be able to give you a ride. PM me about it. It just depends mayne.

Oh and ligitimate stuff has came up and I think I'm just bringing one friend. Brotest may or may not be there with her and her sister. They have to work the graveyard shift the night before and the night of. .

lackoluster, I definitely recommend NOT showing up especially now. Because you told them you are on probation, and police regulate that. So they can look up who is who on probation. I mean there's a lot but they'll nail your ass for it.
    tricky sons a cunts
  26. Re: Dallas, TX May 2009

Okay, AT, I'll be ready to go at noon, but I can only be there for a couple hours. Is it worth going for this time? I may or may not be able to go this summer, but either way, I NEED someone to take this flagpole off my hands, or I'll have to throw it out. Anyone interested in the flag should PM me.
  27. Re: Dallas, TX May 2009

Because I'm gonna be busy, if I don't hear back by 745, I will assume I'm not going. PM me though, because I'll check again about 11.
  28. Re: Dallas, TX May 2009

Ehh... I'm not feeling very good this morning, and I didn't exactly get much sleep last night, so I'm out for today. Sorry guys. If anyone wants the flagpole, though, now would be an excellent time to get it.
  29. Re: Dallas, TX May 2009

give em hell
  30. Re: Dallas, TX May 2009

So.... how'd it go? Doesn't sound to good, no offense.

EDIT: Check that, sounds like a win.
  31. Re: Dallas, TX May 2009

It went really well! It was a win.

anytime any of us is out there, its a win. stay posi. we're winning this war.
    there'll be a full report up probably by tomorrow, if noscope or sammy doesnt do it today. i cant upload my pictures until tonight or tomorrow.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.