Customize

Dallas, TX January

Discussion in 'USA - Central/Mountain' started by Sammy, Jan 17, 2009.

1. Sammy Member

Dallas, TX January

We had 4 at our peak and went from 11am to almost 3pm. A scilon actually came and talked to us for a bit. He was respectful and calm but definitely brainwashed. We talked about the Lisa McPherson incident and he kept coming up with weak excuses to defend Scientology (like admitting that he lives with cockroaches, and he wasn't convinced she was held against her will). He said that he works for the org for $30/week but gives it all back in cheap rent where he sleeps on the floor, and that he owes people a lot of money. Poor guy. I suggested that he check out the Free Zone but he said it's not the same without the "full experience" or whatever. Anyway, that's the most scilon contact we've had in Dallas for a long time.

Our numbers may be small but I'm still glad that they are steady. We've only had one or two protests where we only had one person. But we have still always had at least one person and have not yet gone a month without enturbulation.
  2. anon4eva Member

Re: Dallas, TX January

Wow, A scientologist actually talked to you??
    Huge, I hope you gave him a flyer or told him he doesn't have to live that way...poor culty......
  3. Nereruo Member

Me and Swarm would've made it, but we ran out of gas, had one flat tire, and then one shredded tire. After all of the madness that ensued later, including a woman who gave us death stares, and then a couple of cops who asked a some wierd questions, we finally fixed everything and made back home at about 5:30.
  4. Sammy Member

A likely story.
  5. mrfyde Member

I hope you told him that Free loader debt can not be enforced.
  6. Re: Dallas, TX January

Sorry I wasn't there today, everyone :(

On the bright side, I've already confirmed I'll be there plus [at least] one next month.
  7. LFG Anon PST Member

The more I think about it the more I think that guy is sleeping in their basement.
  8. Re: Dallas, TX January

lol

im happy to see you where not the only one
    sounds like a great protest
  9. Re: Dallas, TX January

way to go guys! lets do a protest either the 7th or 21st in Feb so I can bring at least 2 extra anons from Oklahoma! good job guys, proud of you! Can't wait to meet all of you!

Are any of you Anons single hot ladies??? I had to ask....
  10. Nereruo Member

LOL I knew you would say that, but as hard as it is to believe, it really happened. Swarm Theory even took a pic on his phone while it was in a discount tire.
  11. shawnonymous Member

Yeah, as I said, I can't fault you guise for trying to come.
    Car trouble happens (due to THETANS?!.. lol)
    I got a goddamn flattire on the day of the November raid... fortunately it was after I enturbulated.

Anyway, it was good to meet ya Sammy, and LFG.
    To all: Sammy mentioned something in the evening for Feb. 10th- Lisa McPherson's birthday...
    I'll leave it to you for deciding where and when (as long as it's after... 5 or so)
    I'll damn sure be there (even though it is my femanon ..."Kevin" and my anniversary) because hearing of the my fellow native Texan's untimely demise was my primary reason for joining the cause.
    As for the next global, I vote Feb 14th since I can't make the 7th

And I simply have to post this again here... for those who haven't seen it:
    DSC00315.jpg
  12. Sammy Member

Well I can't make it the 14th (or I could only stay for the first hour at the most) so how about the 21st so that our Okie neighbors can join us (Marvelous One).

Yeah, I'd like to at least do a little something on the 10th, doesn't have to be more than an hour or two. Just something to commemorate the anoniversary and Lisa's birthday. It'll probably be after dark so we could have our own little rave party on the sidewalk with pretty flashing lights and stuff.
  13. shawnonymous Member

Rave party... candlelight vigil...
    same thing, right? :p
    21st sounds fine to me, femanon.
    YOU OTHER JOKERS LET US KNOW IF THAT'S A GOOD DAY FOR YOU
  14. Re: Dallas, TX January

21st is fine with me.
  15. Re: Dallas, TX January

IM DOWN! along with my other ANON friends!
  16. kevin Member

the January raid was my first and definitely not the last. Hearing the way that the poor guy was living. I cant believe that he would subject himself to such conditions.
  17. LFG Anon PST Member

I'm genuinely interested in some surveillance of the org. Some recon into how often this guy is there would be very, very nice. Like I said before, the more I think about it, the more I think he lives there. If you remember, the way he was talking it seemed like he let it slip out, then backpedaled based on our reaction to it.