Customize

Dallas, TX Feb. protest

Discussion in 'USA - Central/Mountain' started by Nereruo, Jan 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nereruo Member

Dallas, TX Feb. protest

Have we agreed to a certain date yet?
  2. shawnonymous Member

Re: Dallas, TX Feb. protest

Anything other than the 7th is fine for me.
    Sammy does not want the 14th and suggested the 21st.
    I have no qualms with the 21st.
    What say you?
  3. Sammy Member

I also suggested the 21st because that would work for our friends in Oklahoma who are interested in joining us. We'll also be doing something on the 10th in the evening sometime.
  4. Re: Dallas, TX Feb. protest

I recommend 21st for the following reasons:
    1) The 7th may be close enough to the planned raid on the 10th that we could spread it all out a bit.
    2) I'm less likely to be there for a raid on the 14th.
    3) Reinforcements from Oklahoma.
  5. Swarm Theory Member

Any date is good for me because:

1) Got new tires & spare.
    2) Have all three vehicles roadworthy just in case.
    3) Full tank of gas.
    4) I've got half a pack of cigarettes.
  6. Sammy Member

But are you wearing sunglasses?
  7. Nereruo Member

In case of Murphey's law like last time, make it a full pack.
  8. subliminal42 Member

I just joined a few minutes ago.
    21st works for me, and it will be my 2nd anon event, 1st being the Feb 10th raid. :)
    See you all then!
  9. NoScope Member

21st works for me too. Hey, I also have an idea on what we can do. I have recently visited the center there and learned that they plan on moving buildings in the coming months. They have already spent several hundred thousand and need only fifty thousand to finish paying for the building. We should start a campaign in the new location by passing out fliers warning the community about this cult. If we can reach the community before the group has a chance to lie to them we can seriously harm their recruiting chances. Give me feedback on this idea.
  10. amaX Member

sorry to derail. ^^^this sounds like the chorus to a country song.
  11. Nereruo Member

BUmp to keep alive...Where is everyone?
  12. kevin Member

well it sounds like the 21st is the most suiting for everyone. lets do it.:)
  13. Swarm Theory Member

My dog did die...

Same fucking tire with the mercedes key was deflated yesterday.

Pissing me off enough to do the mini raid on the 10th, show up in Austin on the 14th and Dallas on the 21st.

Not even going to mention the van being towed..

Fuck all this noise I am about to get crazy protester on this corrupt business!!!
  14. Sammy Member

Well it looks like I won't be able to make it on the 21st, there's a million other things happening that day. But I will definitely be there on the 10th. Need some more replies and confirmation on the thread I made about the 10th, I don't want to be the only one out there shakin' mah sexy butt.
  15. newanon2009 Member

I would really like to support you guys with the protest. I live about 45 minutes away, but the hour drive along with work times, etc...I need to stick to weekends.

I'm shooting for the 21st. Can you tell me, since it will be my first time, what I should do as far as staying safe? Where to park, how far is the walk, the stipulations on masks & signs.....etc. All the newbie stuff, I suppose, lol.

I hope I can get a friend to come with me!
  16. NoScope Member

I would go ahead and get a mask especialy if you order it online due to shipping time. you could also start making a sign if you have time. As to the parking and protest actions, idk this will be my first too.
  17. SwarmTheory Member

Psyops shit and fucking with the heads of Scifags by my antics aside...

I will be there 2/10...

Supreme Roolah, did you think your silly methods could stop a man worthy of a throne....

AH HA HA HA HA HA HA HAAAA

Srsly tho, I know the rules of the po po's and respect them...

I still hope Tommy Davis shows up...
  18. SwarmTheory Member

Stop being a website administrator and learn without hubris:

19. Re: Dallas, TX Feb. protest

Enough random stuff, I want more info. Looks like everyone's up for the 21st. What's the word for the 14th? A little V-day fun, anyone?
  20. Sammy Member

I'll be working on the 14th. Boo.
  21. grimreape513 Member

Yes, I will be able to go to the protest on the 21st.

Is anyone spreading the alert on the protest :confused:

I know theres plenty of people interested in the protest.

Also, is this going to be a picket protest or a pass-out-fliers, insult-cultists protest, or all the above? :D
  22. Rephil Member

Unfortunatly all the Texas protests seem to be happening on the 21st. I won't be there because I will be at ConDFW. However, a con is a great place to pass out You Found the Cards. Not only is there a table where you can leave information, but the con goers will very likely be open to our cause.
  23. NoScope Member

Just got my mask in so I'm ready for the 14th
  24. Sammy Member

We may have a new location on the 21st, it looks like they may have already moved. We'll have to see.
  25. shawnonymous Member

According to my sources... they are moving in 38 days to the Las Colinas (Irving) location... so we should be good to enturbulate on Buckner this month and maybe early on in March.
    Also, they are having a tour of their building undergoing renovations this Saturday at the new location if anybody wants to go greet them. I hear there will be food.
  26. NoScope Member

Totally going OSA on taht ass.

Maybe i'll get an idea of how may scifags there are in this paticular org.
  27. Re: Dallas, TX Feb. protest

With any luck, I'll have enough raw recruits over here that we can split. Recommend more recruiting.

With or without masks? I'm not sure they'll let us in if we wear our masks up front, but I'd hate for our mugs to all be listed for something like this. Either way, if I can get a ride from here, I'm in. A little help, someone?:eek:

Going to Austin?
  28. Justinonymous Member

So, where do we all meet up at on the 21st? The address = ?
    Anyone not have a mask that wants one?
  29. grimreape513 Member

I need a mask. Ill just order one though, 5.99 aint that bad.
    If i knew my way around Dallas, I would have a location, but unfortunately, I dont. Ima just makin my pickets.

EDIT: Unless anyone knows where we can buy Fawkes masks for less than 5.99
  30. Re: Dallas, TX Feb. protest

Hey grim, where did you find that? I paid 15 for mine a few months ago, and I've got two friends who need masks now.
  31. DukeIncognito Member

Gah! Still can't attend! DAMN MY WORK SCHEDULE! Still too close to attempt asking for it off even. I might try anyway though, sounds like this is the best possible time to educate my fellow DFWians about the cult.

Aye, and I'll have to try and find a mask myself. Why oh why didn't I look into this sooner...
  32. LFG Anon PST Member

I couldn't really think of a better place to put it so...

I found this in downtown Dal. Take a look at the last entry. WTF?!
    transitcenter.jpg
  33. Re: Dallas, TX Feb. protest

Whoa, LFG, that's nuts. I never knew about that one! I wonder how that happened, exactly.
  34. Nereruo Member

Is there anyone who can pick me up in Denton? Perferably near UNT.
  35. LFG Anon PST Member

Soon I'm going to take a ride to that spot and see what I can turn up. This needs to be pooned hard
  36. Sammy Member

In case anyone is confused about the location, it's going to be in the same place it's always been. The address is:

1850 N Buckner Blvd
    Dallas, TX 75228

Once/if we move to the other location, we'll make sure everyone knows about it.
  37. grimreape513 Member

Is there perhaps a DART bus route from Carrollton to there? I got the 21st scheduled out and crap, so yea.

Also, for the Anon who asked for Guy Fawkes mask prices, heres a few good links (not including shippin and handlin' o course):

V for Vendetta Mask (cheap, stereotypical mask)

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Jekyll-and-Hyde-Vendetta-Mask/dp/B000UVGLHU/ref=pd_sim_t_6]Amazon.com: V For Vendetta Mask: Apparel[/ame] (lots of good reviews on this one, is more durable for more raids, pretty decent price.)
  38. grimreape513 Member

hmm, wont let me add the better quality mask...
    Fail Poster is Fail?
    Anyways....
    [ame=http://www.amazon.com/Jekyll-and-Hyde-Vendetta-Mask/dp/B000UVGLHU/ref=pd_sim_t_6]Amazon.com: V For Vendetta Mask: Apparel[/ame]

EDIT: Ok, just bought a good quality, Express shipment, cost me 18.99$. Basic Shipment is 10-12$ if im right.
    About the cheap one, From the reviews, my guess is that it could be used for alot more than just one raid if you use it right.

We seriously need more raids in the Dallas area, and we need to find a way to publicize them.

Also, Anyone bringing cake and cookies for the policemen that will be kind enough to watch our protests/stop scilonfags from going jihad on us?

Law is on our side, lets kiss their ass while were at it.
  39. Nereruo Member

I could possibly bring cookies, if i can get a ride:) (or i could look up the bus schedule, but i have a feeling that it would be really early or late times.) Just a reminder, do not buy masks on ebay, scifags have been known to sell them and collect your info.
  40. 13Heathens Member

The 21st eh? Oh well, not a good weekend for me.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.