Customize

Dallas - July 23-24, 2010

Discussion in 'USA - Central/Mountain' started by Anon998, Jun 26, 2010.

1. Anon998 Member

Dallas - July 23-24, 2010

n2msmv.jpg.gif
    [SIZE="7"][COLOR="Red"]Attention Dallas![/COLOR][/SIZE]

[SIZE="4"]We have been sleeping for way too long. This will come to an end. Talk to your friends, let them know what is wrong with this cult and invite them to get involved. Help them acquire a mask if you can. I've already got 2 friends of mine to agree to come to the protest within the last 24 hours. We can do this! Here is information on the upcoming protest.[/SIZE]

[SIZE="6"][COLOR="red"]Friday, July 23rd, 2010:[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE="5"][COLOR="Lime"] 4 anons Confirmed[/COLOR][/SIZE]
    [SIZE="4"]We will be meeting at the bush clock between the times of 10am and 4pm. You are welcome to come earlier or stay later if you want to. We will stay here all day to give the passing cars some love. Please bring signs that have a target audience of the general public.

Take this Map and get directions from your area to the respawn point. (Use public transit if you can to help keep yourself anonymous)[/SIZE]

[SIZE="6"][COLOR="red"]Saturday, July 24th, 2010:[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE="5"][COLOR="Lime"] 3 anons Confirmed[/COLOR][/SIZE]
    [SIZE="4"]This is the day we will really put the pressure on Scientology. We will meet outside of Scientology between 10am and 4pm. We will stay out here for some word clearing with Scientology as well as getting our picture taken by Mathew. (So make sure you look your best) Please bring signs that have a target audience to Scientology.

Take this Map and get directions from your area to the respawn point. (Use public transit if you can to help keep yourself anonymous)[/SIZE]

[SIZE="6"][COLOR="red"]Suggested Gear:[/COLOR][/SIZE]
    [SIZE="5"][COLOR="Blue"]Clothes:[/COLOR][/SIZE]
    [SIZE="4"]To help keep anonymous, it might be best if we tried to look the same. Keep in mind, this is only suggested, if you do not wish to wear these items, that's up to you.

HEAD: The typical Guy Fawkes mask in combination with an Afro wig.

TORSO: A plain white t-shirt. (Can be found in a local craft store)

LEGS: Normal blue jeans. (Everyone has a pair of these)[/SIZE]

[SIZE="5"][COLOR="Blue"]Items:[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[SIZE="4"]Water: Keep yourself hydrated, bring about 4 or more bottles of water.

Food: Bring a samich of some sort to keep your energy up during the protest.

Sunscreen: You're going to be out under the sun for a good number of hours. Wear some sunscreen and keep some with you to reapply later.

Signs: Foamboard usually is best for a protest. Try to secure it with string to wear around your neck in case the wind tries to steal it from you.

MP3 Players: Put some fun tunes on your iPod, I will have an acceptable sized boombox that we can hook it up to and play.

Camera: A video camera and/or a picture camera is highly recommended for sharing lulz, archive, and evidence in case something happens.[/SIZE]

[SIZE="6"]We are Anonymous
    We are Legion
    We do not forgive
    We do not forget
    Expect us[/SIZE]
  2. Anonymous Member

Re: Dallas - July 23-24, 2010

If you can actually pull off 6-hour raids of real activity - not going out to get sandwiches and whatnot, not that there's anything wrong with that - hats off to you. Personally, I'm guessing you're setting your sights way too high, and people will just end up getting tired, bored, and leave after a certain point anyway. Also, unless you Dallas folk are on some massive steroid dosages, 6-hour raids is a recipe for massive burnout in the long term.

Additionally, your time window is so large that I'd worry about people showing up at different times. I think at some points, you're probably going to have people showing up earlier who end up having to fly solo for hours, or those showing up towards the end after everyone has gotten tired and gone home. In either case, you're risking people having an experience of suckiness.

This is just an outsider's opinion - prove me wrong and I'll be happy and impressed.

Lol. Your recent raids have had like 5 people max. Keep saying that without the slightest hint of irony, though! It's kinda cute.

(not sarcastic) Love you, Dallas, and glad to see you back and active again.
  3. Anon998 Member

I aim high so that we may hit higher then before, not to actually hit the target we're aimed at.

If we do, great.

If we don't, no loss, only gain.
  4. Anonymous Member

[IMG]

You Found the Sticker?
  5. Anon998 Member

I like this. A LOT! xD
  6. CrystalDallas Member

I am not sure if I will be able to make it.. again. Sorry this keeps happening! I don't come on the boards too much, but I am still here ready to do as many raids as I am able.

There's a lot of things going on right now though. By the end of the week, I will see if I can determine if I can come to this one. It will probably be only one day though, most likely Friday, but we will see.
  7. Anon998 Member

Sorry to hear that you might not be coming Crystal. I'm sure the new anons would love ya. :) I hope you can come.
  8. SocksDallas Member

I'll be there on Friday. Possibly with other anon.

No afro, so just... head bandana?
  9. Anon998 Member

That's cool. =) Can't wait.
  10. BlankName Member

I can probably make it on the 23rd and most likely be bringing another anon, maybe to more people tops.

still looking in t the 24th :)
  11. SocksDallas Member

Whee!

Let's do this, guys.
  12. Avenger Member

New here. Admired Anonymous from afar - no longer. Wish to be informed of activities in DFW area.