Customize

Dallas Ideal Org Welcoming Party (April 11, 2009)

Discussion in 'USA - Central/Mountain' started by Lord Anonymous, Apr 11, 2009.

1. tex Member

re: Dallas Ideal Org Welcoming Party (April 11, 2009)

Holy crap...DM was actually there? That is crazy! I thought his voice was just a recording or a voiceover for a video..
  2. NoScope Member

NNNNOOOOOOO!!!!! DANMIT. I would have skipped work and stayed to fucking midnight if I had known that DM was there. FUCK. I would give the left testicle of every thetan on me to enturbulate that ass of a hole. I fill like its time for Dalanon to step up our game and bring some super wins that would make clear water and gold proud. We need a brainstorm of ideas on how to shut that place down for good and make DM so mad he hits people (more than usual). I'm determined to turn Las Colinas, Tx into anonville and put the scilons on the defencive until they decide that D/FW is not the place for scientology.

FUCK ME, I knew I should have asked more questions about the event. D <
  3. stacycake2009 Member

Herez you history.
    "Although Lollardy can be said to have originated from interest in the writings of John Wycliffe, the Lollards had no central belief system and no official doctrine. Likewise, being a decentralized movement, Lollardy neither had nor proposed any singular authority. The movement associated itself with many different ideas, but individual Lollards did not necessarily have to agree with every tenet."
    "Beliefs in the divine and in the afterlife were ingrained in ancient Egyptian civilization from its inception; pharaonic rule was based on the divine right of kings. The Egyptian pantheon was populated by gods who had supernatural powers and were called on for help or protection. However, the gods were not always viewed as benevolent, and Egyptians believed they had to be appeased with offerings and prayers. The structure of this pantheon changed continually as new deities were promoted in the hierarchy, but priests made no effort to organize the diverse and sometimes conflicting creation myths and stories into a coherent system."
    "Mithraism was an initiatory order, passed from initiate to initiate, like the Eleusinian Mysteries. It was not based on a body of scripture, and hence very little written documentary evidence survives. Soldiers and the lower nobility appeared to be the most plentiful followers of Mithraism. Until recently, women were generally thought not to have been allowed to join, but it has now been suggested that 'women were involved with Mithraic groups in at least some locations of the empire.'"
    Scientology is a body of beliefs and related practices created by L. Ron Hubbard in 1952 as a successor to his earlier self-help system, Dianetics. Hubbard characterized Scientology as a religion, and in 1953 incorporated the Church of Scientology in New Jersey. Scientology teaches that people are immortal spiritual beings who have forgotten their true nature. Scientology promotes spiritual rehabilitation through a type of counseling referred to as 'auditing'. Study materials and auditing courses are made available to members in return for specified donations(The Church of Scientology by J. Gordon Melton).
  4. tex Member

^^^^ What he said.
  5. oldbeardpdx Member

Oh, yeah, Miscavige is at ALL of those "Ideal Org" openings. He likes to pose in front of those big 3rd Reich backgrounds and take credit for everything. There is always a Gold film crew there as well to film him. Then it will be sent out as a DVD or used as part of an Int event, all the the glory of DM. You have to realize that these events are all about Miscavige's ego.
  6. Anon-007 Member

Shureley not, lolz!
  7. Lorelei Member

LOL @ ornery Olde Farte Scilons fussing at Anon kids to get off their lawn.

LOL MOAR @ the knowledge that those same Olde Farte Scilons were confuzzled by the PWND sign but probably unable to get online to suss out what it means.

LOL EVEN MOAR @ the idea that they may think it is an acronym for some mysterious organization joining Anon for protests. "Maybe they are like PETA?" "I don't know, Fellow Olde Farte, it confuses me too." "What would LRH DOOOOOO?!" "I....I DON'T KNOW!"

Great pix, great vidz, hilarious responses to Fail Handlers. WELL DONE, DALLANONZ!

Maybe, by this time next year, all those Olde Fartes will be sitting around without a cult to tell them how to yell at ashtrays, get something other than "4" for "what is 2+2", and breathe in and out properly according to The Tech, and muttering, "...if it wasn't for all those MEDDLING KIDS, we would have gotten away with it, too!"

BRB, Scooby Gang Raid.
  8. re: Dallas Ideal Org Welcoming Party (April 11, 2009)

dallas3.jpg
    [IMG]

i knew it
    i knew i should of been louder when he was talking
  9. i'mglib Member

Does this mean DM will be at the Nashville opening? That would be cool.

Also, what a ridiculous set. Sheesh. Where do they come up with that stuff?
  10. Anonymous Member

If you knew that you could have said something before last saturday !!
  11. re: Dallas Ideal Org Welcoming Party (April 11, 2009)

yes tell all anons that are going to nashville D.M will be there
    spread like fire
  12. re: Dallas Ideal Org Welcoming Party (April 11, 2009)

Austin, do you have that video of me waving the flag?? that'd be a sweet gif
  13. Anon-007 Member

Take a look at the photo of LRon on the left of this photo. Does anyone know if he was right handed?

Only I get the distinct impression that he was jerking himself off when this photo was taken - just look at the expression on his face ;)

dallas3.jpg
  14. re: Dallas Ideal Org Welcoming Party (April 11, 2009)

I find it more likely there was loli hidden below the lower edge of the picture.
  15. Anon-007 Member

I like your thinking.

But it was more likely to be a young David Miscavige fellating him.
  16. re: Dallas Ideal Org Welcoming Party (April 11, 2009)

I salute all of you protestors in Texas, thank you for the amazing videos. David Miscavige's high note on the tremendous "expansion" of the cult at this year's LRH birthday event focused on this new org. Scientologists at the new pride of scientology (the new Ideal org in Dallas) don't know whether to shit or go blind dealing with this very well orchestrated demostration by Anonymous. Clearly the emperor has no clothes. What a joke, ty so much!!!!!
  17. anonsparrow Member

Wow so DM really was there, huh? I'll be dang.

Well he most definitely will be there in Nashville the day of the opening then. Might have to camp out.. Wonder if he has a pope-mobile with curtain tech?
  18. re: Dallas Ideal Org Welcoming Party (April 11, 2009)

I had to delete this post, i had only heard DM's voice in the background and assumed it was a tape recording of his bullshit like at it is at so many scientology events. My mistake, amazing raid, well-done!!!!!!!
  19. re: Dallas Ideal Org Welcoming Party (April 11, 2009)

That would explain a lot.
  20. Anonymous Member

If DM was not there who is standing under the Dallas Org sign in post # 93?
  21. re: Dallas Ideal Org Welcoming Party (April 11, 2009)

yea ^^^^^^this
  22. re: Dallas Ideal Org Welcoming Party (April 11, 2009)

My apology, I can't believe DM was actually there, usually it's a tape recording of his bullshit at scientology events. This makes this raid all the better, incredible. Scientology cannot "handle" Anonymous, the more they try the worse it gets. In fact it's Anonymous who "handles" the scilons. Great footage of this event, 1 of the best raids ever.
  23. re: Dallas Ideal Org Welcoming Party (April 11, 2009)

I'm still proud I forced a handler to walk away.

Check out about 2:40. He just gave up and walked away. That's right. I handled a handler. MUAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
  24. re: Dallas Ideal Org Welcoming Party (April 11, 2009)

lmao, the few tiny critical points about Scientology? You handled them both very well, they've got NO answers. At least they have chips, but it comes across as fail-tech in an interview. Lisa Macpherson was driven past 4 hospitals for 45 minutes to get to 1 with a scientologist on board. "Maybe that's why" she said. At least she was courteous. You clearly planted seeds of doubt in her mind on the scilon version of events. I have to bow to you on this one, Lord Anonymous
  25. Ann O'Nymous Member

Excellent job.
  26. tex Member

You sir are the king.

Any idea when you are going to have your video up?
  27. anonnews Member

HAHAHA! Apply "talk with your mouth full" tech if you don't have an answer.
  28. Anonymous Member

Obviously a trick question, anyone else behind that podium would be kneeling down.
  29. re: Dallas Ideal Org Welcoming Party (April 11, 2009)

Thank you.

My camera is fail. None of what I have will work with iMovie, Windows Movie Maker, or Final Cut Pro. This time, it won't even work with MPEG Streamclip. I may not be posting videos from this one. Maybe just a repost of that nice part in AAn's vid I referenced above.
  30. re: Dallas Ideal Org Welcoming Party (April 11, 2009)

Speaking of Fail, John Allender is the featured handler in this video. Enjoy the 2+2 tech.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TX_zr-LYCU4]YouTube - 4/11/09 in Dallas, Part I[/ame]
  31. re: Dallas Ideal Org Welcoming Party (April 11, 2009)

double post. cocks, etc.
  32. Anonymous Member

Did you guys know that the opening of the Dallas Ideal Org made the Dallas Observer ? (along with a very lulzy video ?)
  33. Anonymous Member

34. Anonymous Member

The new Dallas ORG in Irving is advertising on Craigslist!

JOIN THE CULT, LOOSE YOUR MIND AND YOUR WALLET!

Sunday Service
  35. re: Dallas Ideal Org Welcoming Party (April 11, 2009)

FLAG THAT SHIT

Why the hell has anon allowed this to remain up for so long?
  36. AnotherRIAnon Member

37. mrfyde Member

I liked their answer better, If asked again tell him to "go 'word clear' it and get back to you".

When being asked a million questions the scilons are trying to control you, notice that John didn't bother to wait for an answer before asking the next question. He was not interested in the answers he only wanted to distract the anons from DM's presence.
  38. re: Dallas Ideal Org Welcoming Party (April 11, 2009)

^^^this^^^^^
    very wise they are only talking to you to distract you from what is really happening
    around you
  39. re: Dallas Ideal Org Welcoming Party (April 11, 2009)

Whatever the case, DM certainly didn't use the front door. We definitely would have seen that. They generally sucked at keeping us distracted, although I will admit I was distracted by various things at certain points.
  40. LRonAnon Member

I dunno about that^. Without a booster seat he might not be so easy to see, he slipped right passed you.