Customize

Dallas - August 20, 2010

Discussion in 'USA - Central/Mountain' started by Anon998, Aug 10, 2010.

1. Anon998 Member

Dallas - August 20, 2010

n2msmv.jpg.gif
    [SIZE="7"][COLOR="Red"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Dallas Anonymous[/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE]

[SIZE="4"]I Apologize for not making a thread sooner, but anyway, on to business! As we know, 2 day protests haven't really worked since the one a few months back. So this time, we'll go back to our 1 day thing where we will protest at the O'Connor clock and make a stop by the ORG to catch them heading out/in for lunch.[/SIZE]

[SIZE="5"][COLOR="Navy"]Friday August 20, 2010:[/COLOR][/SIZE]
    [SIZE="4"]I really think Fridays are the best days for us to protest since we get so much traffic and reaction from it, since on Saturdays not many people are out on the road and the only time we could be effective on a Saturday is the ORG's lunch hour. and an hour of protesting just doesn't seem productive. I'm glad to see last month's turn out, it's good that we're showing Scientology that Dallas is no longer dead[/SIZE]

[SIZE="5"][COLOR="navy"]YouFoundTheCard:[/COLOR][/SIZE]
    [SIZE="4"]I'm working on Nightmare Mode "YouFoundTheCard" cards. (made with stamps and notecards) I will have well over 1000 of these done by this protest. I will bring them and I would like for all of you to take some so you can take them to your local Library/Bookstore/General-Public/etc. to help spread the word around dallas. YouFoundTheCard is really easy to do and is a great way to protest Scilons while staying anonymous.[/SIZE]

[SIZE="5"][COLOR="Navy"]Gear:[/COLOR][/SIZE]
    [SIZE="4"]I will be bringing my boombox so bring an iPod or some sort of mp3 player with good, upbeat music. I will also be bringing umbrellas incase of rain or needed shade. Make sure you bring plenty of water and some lunch.[/SIZE]

[SIZE="5"][COLOR="Navy"]Map:[/COLOR][/SIZE]
    [SIZE="4"]Here is where we will be meeting from 10am to 11:30am. Then we will be moving here in front of the ORG to put the pressure directly on them while they're going for lunch. At 1:30 we will head back to the main area to finish up and retire. If you're gonna use public transit, you can use Google maps now as they have finally updated the transit times.[/SIZE]

[SIZE="5"][COLOR="Red"]Caution![/COLOR][/SIZE]
    [SIZE="4"]To all the new protesters, please know that this is Srs Biz. We try to have fun while doing it so it doesn't become dull to us, but also keep in mind that these people we are protesting are dangerous and will do what they can to find out who you are. It cannot be stressed enough to make sure you keep your identities hid. Where a mask and don't drive if you don't have to. Our primary protesting spot is near a few bus stops linked to trains all over the metroplex. If you can use public transit, please do so. (But also, pay for your ticket. A $8 ticket doesn't seem bad compared to a $100+ fine)[/SIZE]

[SIZE="4"]We all look forward to seeing you and can hardly wait to bring the pressure on Scientology.[/SIZE]
  2. BlankName Member

Re: Dallas - August 20, 2010

I'm sad to say that I wont be able to make it to this one since as of Aug 16 I will no longer be in TX.
    :(

Still I wish you guys luck and hope the turnout is good.
  3. SocksDallas Member

I'll be there, and try to bring another person as well. This will probably be my last protest for a while, due to school on Fridays and prior commitments almost every Saturday for a few months. I'd be happy to help drop YouFoundTheCards during the interim, and look forward to protesting as soon as I can.
  4. Anon998 Member

Sorry to hear that. =/

Great, the more you can bring the better. =D
  5. CrystalDallas Member

Good to see that everyone's still keeping up with things. (Dallas was dead when I first arrived). After last May, I was afraid the heat was too much for me. Sorry to disappear like that.

I may or may not be able to continue protests, and I can't even say about the upcoming one yet.
  6. Anon998 Member

That's ok if you can't go. =) We still love you. =D
  7. JustMissedMe Member

Gah, usually Friday afternoons would rock for me, but this one might be problematic. I'm down in Austin, and my schedule's a bit tight on the 20th. But I might just be able to pull it off. This would be my first protest. (And the first time I've used Dallas mass transit. Whee fun! ;)

If I can't make this one, I'll definitely try and sneak up for the next, assuming out of towners aren't a problem.
  8. Anon998 Member

Awesome =D We really hope to see ya there.
  9. Anonymous Member

I live very close to Dallas, and I'd really love to come down there and protest with you guys, but I'm probably too young.
  10. Anon998 Member

I doubt it. But if you're still in high school or something, you might want to be a little more careful about it. Either way, I hope you come. It's always exciting to have people come to these protests. =)
  11. Neviens Member

I'm still in high school, but my little brother that I have to watch Friday is 11. I don't think he can go, what do you think?
  12. Re: Dallas - August 20, 2010

im in.
  13. Anon998 Member

I would say, don't risk it.
  14. Re: Dallas - August 20, 2010

Was good working with you guys. i will post a link of the video i took when I get a chance.
  15. BlankName Member

Sorry I couldn't make it guys, but I hope it was a good turnout!
    I'm looking forward to seeing the pics and videos.
  16. Neviens Member

Sorry I couldn't make it, I had to watch my brother. Why do you say he can't go?
  17. Anon998 Member

I didn't say he can't go. Both of you are free to come to all protests. Just make sure the both of you know the risks of getting involved with these protests. Scientology is a dangerous cult and will stop at nothing to try to hurt any that oppose them.

We'd be happy for you two to come. Just as long as you both come at your own will and you both know the risks involved. Don't bring him just because you have to keep an eye on him, make sure he wants to be a part of this as well.

We look forward to seeing you at future protests. =)
  18. Anon998 Member

19. Re: Dallas - August 20, 2010

win.

20. Re: Dallas - August 20, 2010

Damn fine Dancing Dallasanons!

Hope Creep E. Scilon gets a chance to study your moves.
  21. Re: Dallas - August 20, 2010

Just emailed (with an expendable gmail account of course) this to Mathew at the the Dallas org with the message:

"Since Mathew was kind enough to take our picture last week, we wanted to share with him the pictures we took!"