Customize

Dallas-April 23rd, 2010 Post Game.

Discussion in 'USA - Central/Mountain' started by Anon998, Apr 23, 2010.

1. Anon998 Member

Dallas-April 23rd, 2010 Post Game.

Hey guize. Today's protest was pretty positive, we only got like, 3 negative responces. Anyway, let's get down to the stories.

We just got done with the protest. I was there from begining to end. I started at the bushy clock on O'Conner and 114 where I held my sign and jammed to some beats. Around 10:30 I was still the only one left even though 2 people said they'd be there by 10. So I checked the forums on my phone to see if anyone posted and found out about NoScope wasn't gonna be there. So I continued to get >9000 thumbs ups and honks and only one rude comment. A police officer came up to me, but only to make sure I knew the rules, so I asured him I did and he left in a happy mood. :)

about 10:50ish a guy came up to talk to me, although he was supportive of what i was protesting, he was a conspiricy theriost. ^^; so he talked to me for a good 10 minutes, telling me how we're all slaves to the system, and how we need to wake up from the matrix. (And yes, he did in fact call it "The Matrix")

around 11:15ish, I decided to walk to the org, and got stopped by couple people to commend me for protesting. Just as soon as I got to the org, Fasion walked on in and joined me, we danced to some tunes and got some nice photos taken of us from Mathew (aka "Blue Van Man") hope he posts the pix in here :p

a little later, me and Fasion danced to Caramelldansen and got a car to stop completely, record us for a little while and then ask what we were doing. I think this is probably the highlight of the day.

Not long after, Crystal arrived and did some shouting at the scifags cleaning the balcony while I held her camera. :D

3 rolled around and we decided to leave to go to the clock but as wel neared it, we got hungry and stopped at Subway and I bought us 3 a sub to share and we spent the rest of the time talking about Scientology. After that, we all split around 4pm.

Fasion has the pictures
    Crystal has the video
    and I forgot my camera so...fail on my part. :p
  2. Anonymous Member

Re: Dallas-April 23rd, 2010 Post Game.

good jerb; glad to see Big D representing again.
  3. Re: Dallas-April 23rd, 2010 Post Game.

Guess anons generally fail at showing up on time pretty much everywhere, hoho.

Oh jeez. Usually with those types, I'm just cringing and looking for the first graceful exit out of the conversation I can find.

The alternative is to mess with them and be all like, MISTER ANDERSONNNnnn

<oldjokereference> inb4 "No Anonymous" sign at your Subway </oldjokereference>
  4. fisherman Member

Great work! Good for you!

I love reading about successful raids.
  5. Bipolart Member

Keep the pressure on Scilons in the big D. Good job!
  6. ryangiggs Member

Good stuff.
    Matrix conspiracists = double bonus point!
    (Anons can be mistaken easily for crazy glue)
    You should be stoked :)
  7. Anon998 Member

I'm really glad it turned out great.

Only downside is that the Texas weather killed our arms with sunburn. >_< love this state, but God, could you please turn down the heat? Just a little?

Also, keep a look out, despite my sunburn, I'm going back tomorrow with a friend and maybe Crystal to protest some more! So I'll be posting another Dallas post game thread. :) and hopfully I'll remember my camera. xD
  8. manly man Member

awesome.

you can just post it on this one... pix too :D
  9. CrystalDallas Member

Hey, so I should be coming tomorrow. I need to get on editing the video, so I'll put some up in a while. I'll need Fashi's pics first though.. kind of. We'll see how it goes.
  10. Anon998 Member

YES!!! xD Can't wait!
    I made a new sign encouraging people to honk so hopefully we'll get some nice reactions. =)
  11. NoScope Member

Great job guys and gals, sorry bout not being able to make it yadda yadda cox and what not, but epic raid none the less. Can't wait for the pics and vids. Will be there tommorrow for sure around 9ish cause i gots to leave for work by 1 so feel free to join whenever.

p.s. long sign is not ready so it won't be making its deput yet :(
  12. Anon998 Member

Bummer, i was really looking forward to it. oh well, i guess we'll see it later. =)

Also, i have a friend coming tomorrow so there will be at least 4 of us if Crystal shows up. =D
  13. CrystalDallas Member

I just said I would. Not sure what time though. I've planned 11 in the past, soo, I'll probably be there around that time. I'm not entirely sure. What time are you planning on heading to the church from the clock? 11:30? (to get there by lunch?)

I'm in the process of making a DIP/CULT sign :) The quality won't be as good as I'd like since I'm having to paint the yellow with watercolors, but it's coming along. Hopefully it'll be ready for tomorrow (and how late I finish may affect what time I get there, lol)
  14. pedrofcuk Member

Yea, you did not too badly, do it again better!
  15. Anon998 Member

Probably 11:30ish

Can't wait to see the sign. =)
  16. manly man Member

will pix be posted here tomorrow after the raid?... J/W
  17. Anon998 Member

If i remember my camera tomorrow, then yes, definatly. otherwise, you're going to have to beg Fasion to post hers up. =P
  18. manly man Member

^^ chevere, :D
    I can beg.
  19. fashianon Member

No need to beg! I'll post them some time tomorrow, probably early.
  20. CrystalDallas Member

Alright, so I'll be running a bit late than my previously stated 11am. It took longer finish my sign than I thought. I hope to be there before noon though.
  21. RightOn Member

noice! :)
  22. fashianon Member

OKAY HERE ARE THE PICTURES FROM YESTERDAY. Or at least the best ones.

[SPOILER]

1673wnn.jpg[.jpg

15pirmv.jpg

s5xwg8.jpg

jk7ol4.jpg

2hcg6xk.jpg

They hadn't still fixed the dip from last time, nor is there a sign or anything... Would it be possible to get them in trouble with the city for that?

714idz.jpg

Our buddy Matt :)

fa9e1t.jpg

The UPS guy laughed at us as he drove away... Or maybe it was with us. Who knows.

sfwinq.jpg

These people had started to drive away and a woman ran after them. Think they left their wallet or some shit. Seems counter-intuitive for $cilons to return it at any rate.

2195l3m.jpg

1t5008.jpg

I tried really hard to get a good shot of the number on the back of the car for a possible namefagging, but couldn't, and they never left while we were still there.
    [/SPOILER]

The rest will be posted in like five minutes.
  23. xenubarb Member

LOL...we had one of those guys once. He claimed that L. Ron Hubbard wasn't dead, he's living in Beijing.

Maybe Hubbard spottings are like Elvis sightings. And no, he hadn't seen Elvis in Beijing, I asked.
  24. fashianon Member

And the rest.

[SPOILER]
    4r5iea.jpg

Gruntworkers on the balcony were vaccuming/leafblowing/cleaning. Same people who promptly ignored us when we started shouting at them.

21414du.jpg

1671jr6.jpg

w20j7d.jpg

Person driving the van was doing some really weird arm/yoga tech in the parking lot. Or just using her hands to talk a lot. But probably the former.

21egaw.jpg

Kid just walked past us and gave us kind of a weird look... Later saw him driving out with a lady whom I assume was his mom.

34xlt01.jpg

2cp4ait.jpg

dlrt5k.jpg

Think this guy worked across the street. He took some pics of us and seemed pretty amused. We got that a lot during the day. [/SPOILER]

And I'll leave you with this lovely video. Sorry the quality is so shitty.

25. CrystalDallas Member

Yay! Pictures are good :)

I will get my video from yesterday up before too long.. after hydrating myself some more. Shouting at the Scilons on a warm day sure does give you a headache.

Soo, today, I was on my way to the Org, and probably at about 11:55, NoScope drove up with other anons in his truck, and I hopped in for the rest of the ride. Of course, they were here before me, so I don't know what happened then, but since it was a weekend, we didn't get much positive reaction as most of the people that drove by were Scilons anyway.

I made my awesome sign that warned them of the dip in the road (and, of course, of the cult), but many people seemed to ignore it. So sad. The scraping of their cars is still echoing in my ears. Not much to say. Enturbulated. Danced. It was pretty awesome despite not getting much reaction. We DID get someone crossing the parking lot from his car to call us losers. We were very pleased by this.

I shouted at some people on the balcony about the same things as yesterday (ice cubes and the high councils that send people far far away that are mentioned in the History of Man.) but when I mentioned the connection to OT III and Xenu, they went inside.

At some point, as I held up my CULT sign (because occaisonally I held up the wrong side), someone stopped and motioned me to come over, so we went to her car, and she put down her window and asked what we meant by cult, and we told her that this was the church of scientology (they don't really go out of their way to make that obvious). She said that she thought they were in Dallas, but we told her that they'd moved, and she told us about... someone she'd known (I don't remember) being encouraged to not go through with surgery because of Scientology, and they ended up dying because of it. As she drove away, we turned back and saw Mathew with his camera had come out of his hiding place. This made me angry, but we didn't have the chance to do anything about it.

We left a bit early, about 2:30. I can't think of any more to say, others can add on what I've missed. I'll get video up as soon as I can.

Oh, I forgot to mention, I flashed my face at them twice while bluevanman's back was turned trying to get a reaction. Haha, he missed my face. That's okay, they've got security cameras, which I didn't think about, so we'll see if I'm going to be namefagged here soon.
  26. anonsparrow Member

Lol @ the dip sign. Great job D-fags! 2 days in a row baby!!
  27. Cheshirecat Member

Excellent work Dallasfags! :)
  28. Anon998 Member

I got to the bushy clock around 10ish and as soon as i pulled out my "HONK! If you oppose Scientology" sign, I already got a honk from someone. =) The morning was pretty nice, I got about 40 or so honks, 3 honks from semi-trucks, 2 birds in 1 car, and I got a Black Lambo on camera. =D (just a little added bonus)

NoScope sneaked up behind me and we continued on the corner until around 11:40ish where we got in his truck and picked up an anon that was running late and Crystal on the way to the org.

I did remember my camera this time, but I'm too badly burned up to do any capturing or editing...I will try to get it up soon. but i will get the pictures I took up soon.
  29. Ann O'Nymous Member

Nice.
  30. amaX Member

Stockholm found out that reptiles are taking over the earth and Dallas finds out we're all in the Matrix. Does this mean we will meet our doom by fighting reptiles in the Matrix until the end? I'm not liking where this is going...especially since last year Clearwater heard about chem trails.

But, welllll done, Dallas Anons! <3
  31. manly man Member

LOL... Body Thetans, They're the cause ;)
  32. Anon998 Member

oh yeah, forgot to mention that about myself. a guest anon who was also a personal friend of mine accidentally yelled my name out of worry when my sign caught wind and started flying toward the org.

soo...me and Crystal are kinda in the same boat here...let's hope I don't get namefagged xD
  33. manly man Member

crystal.... hmmmm so do they just need to know your last name...? >_<
  34. CrystalDallas Member

;) I'll never tell
  35. Anon998 Member

yeah, luckily my first name is somewhat common, but if they are persistent (which I wouldn't doubt) then they will have me namefagged in no time. :/

but if that does happen, then i'll probably enjoy it more since it's cheaper for me to drive then to take the train/bus. xD
  36. CrystalDallas Member

Sry, guise.

I kept getting distracted, but I have finished yesterday's vids. I'll get today's up as soon as I can.

37. Anonymous Member

HotChicksWithGFMasks
  38. Anonymous Member

post moar
  39. fashianon Member

Being pleasant and friendly will make people more sympathetic in case $cilons start acting like fucks. At least, that's what I was hoping.

Well done Crystal! The pics of Blue Van Man were a very nice touch.
  40. Anon998 Member

My video is currently being edited, I should have it up by later tonight or tomorrow morning...it's hard for me to give a ETA on my videos since i'm a bit of a perfectionist...and a procrastinator. xD

Also, pictures may not happen for awhile since i cannot find my micro sd card adapter. >_<