Customize

Cyber Robin Hood

Discussion in 'Planning' started by Anonymous, Jun 3, 2013.

1. Anonymous Member

No - but you must obviously approve of such activities otherwise you wouldn't be associated with Anonymous. And yet you're coming down on me for my suggestion.... you're hypocrites.
  2. Anonymous Member

You don't understand Anonymous, but you think you do--that's your problem right there.
  3. Anonymous Member

Then enlighten me.
  4. Anonymous Member

Dome tiem?
  5. Anonymous Member

Is that some Latin phrase I don't know or are you employing the urban phrase "dome time"? If it's the latter, then no I will not give you a blow job.
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  6. Anonymous Member

Lurk moar.
  7. Anonymous Member

Because tits.
  8. Anonymous Member

Abbie. Oh gosh. Such a good friend of yours.
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Anonymous Member

Urban Dictionary works and it helps hopeless ideologues.
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Anonymous Member

OK, now you're starting to get it. That's pretty much correct.
  11. anonsoldier Member

"You approved of President Obama's push to repeal Don't Ask Don't Tell, which means you must also tacitly approve of the NSA spying on journalists on his watch, otherwise you wouldn't be associated with him."

See the fail in your logic? I continue to stand by my name calling.
  12. All of you! All of you kids! Get off of my fucking lawn!!

I've had it up to here with you punks! Haven't your parents ever taught you anything? Get the fuck off!
  13. Anonymous Member

14. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 1
  15. Paroxetine Samurai Moderator

How did I miss this thread? Missed the opportunity to grind on the fact your idea is illegal and WWP doesn't support, promote, or condone illegal activities....

Well... Better late than never.

Long story short: Anonymous is a collective of people with different ideas, goals, and philosophies. It isn't a unified organism and it does eat its own. It is not unheard of a group of Anonymous to totally go against another group of Anonymous (WWP vs WITP for example). So, while a group of Anonymous has done stupid shit like DDoS attacks or illegal hacking (cracking more specifically), anybody can be Anonymous AND do things within the parameters of the law.

Let me give you a handy video as I don't have the picture of a big circle with the word Anonymous in the middle and in the side is a very, very small circle with a magnification image showing the little circle being Chanology [this Anonymous] on this rig:

In other words: This Anonymous doesn't participate in illegal activities and chooses to do legal, peaceful protests. Your idea requires promoting illegal actions and will undermine all the good things this Anonymous has done. Yes, being a Robin Hood may seem morally right. However, so was Jesse James. It didn't end well for either one of them and neither has it ended well for other Anonymous groups like Lulsec or Antisec. Nobody wants that kind of "It doesn't end well" here or elsewhere.
    • Like Like x 2
  16. Anonymous Member

Just fucking down this thread already. It's way past due.
  17. Paroxetine Samurai Moderator

Now that I am on the right rig, here you are OP:

Chanology's (WWP) relation to Anonymous:

5SPGQ.jpg

Any further questions?
    • Like Like x 1
  18. Anonymous Member

Since this is a junk thread anyway, thought I'd inject my humor for the day. Went to Whatistheplan.org for grins, here's a screenshot.

image.jpg
  19. Anon Mob Member

The one who needs to lurk more, message me
  20. DeathHamster Member

21. Paroxetine Samurai Moderator

You mean McDonald's has a super secret recipe for Iced Coffee? I'll share mine because it really isn't that big of deal:

Folgers Coffee + Creamer + Sweet and Low + Ice cubes from my freezer = In my stomach in less than a minute and exponentially less than $3 per cup.

I have to wonder what the moonbats are harping about that for? Then again, do I really want to subject myself to that kind of retardedness by visiting that clusterfuck site?
  22. Anonymous Member

Means the site owners have taken their money have fucked off.
  23. Anonymous Member

I treat most of those sites - not all - as opportunities to deliver the lowest WOT Rating possible, Very Poor, but no irony or puns intended, vis-à-vis the moonbat OP of this thread.
  24. Paroxetine Samurai Moderator

I'm still trying to figure out why the hell McDonald's Ice Coffee Recipe is even on that list of related searches. There isn't anything noteworthy in it other than coffee, milk, ice, and enough sugar to send me straight to the ER. (I have the 'beetus).

How anybody could spend $3 on any coffee daily is beyond me. Now, that isn't say I don't drink Starbucks or coffee shop on the occasion and as a coffee connoisseur, they and a few others aren't bad. However, I find that McDonald's coffee is a bit watered down or in some cases burnt (ie: coffee that has boiled down to a strength that is unpalatable). Still, I save fuckloads of money by just buying a $7 can of Folgers and making mine in my Mr Coffee. That may be $7 but I get a month's worth of 12-Cup pots. i want ice coffee? I just get some SF flavoring and add ice to said coffee.

Now... back on task: The moonbat in this thread has a romantic idea of Robin Hood and thinks that doing something illegal in the name of good will end well. Obviously that is shit. Cracking, illegal hacking, DDoS attacks, etc. hardly ever end well for the ring master, regardless of their intent. Not to mention, fighting fire with fire only makes you die in a fire.

Also: Anonymous is not their personal army.
  25. Anonymous Member

I think they got that drama out of the way at the very beginning.