Customize

Cult of Scientology's response to SP Times

Discussion in 'St Petersburg Times expose' started by Anonymous, Jun 22, 2009.

1. AnonOfStout Member

Re: Cult of Scientology's response to SP Times

^^^^^ This

Tommy may be a loaded clip of footbullets for Scientology, but if he blew and told HIS story, that'd be the mother of all footnukes.
  2. chrisanon Member

These are great insights, Consensus. But I'm not sure I'd pick Tommy for most likely to blow.

If the pressure of these contradictions continues to build, he might be the next Lisa McPherson.

Can you say a little about how you evaluated other possiblities, like nervous breakdown?

And how do you weight the fact that his parents are HUGE Scilons, and his mom is rather famous?

Most people's parents are desperate for them to leave the Cult. I've heard a rumor (confirmation, anyone?) that Tommy wanted to go to college and his parents forced him to try for the SeaOrg instead.

If he blows, he'll lose his parents and possibly (another rumor) his wife. The situation these second-gen Scilons face is trickier than most, and Tommy might --might-- elect to go down with the ship rather than to step into nothingness.
  3. Anonymous Member

Get HT's baloney sammich recipe, make one and hope for the best.

0 pity for TD none zip nada. He is helping to forward the crimes of the cult.

I think it is funny that DM is beating him. I think it is funny when scilons kill themselves.
  4. Lorelei Member

Tommy Davis was trying on his "Tone 40" voice to "shatter and suppress" a journalist. Yeah, that was a great idea.

LULZ.
  5. the_cloak Member

More questiosn come up too. If Rathburn and Rinder were psychopaths and out of control and beating people up. WHY WERE THE POLICE NOT CALLED?

He says he can get "sworn affidavits" after the fact. So where are they? Please tell me you guys are going to get a bunch of slags to perjure themselves.

Finally... I loled at the part where he claimed Rathburn could punch through a titanium watch.
  6. the_cloak Member

I think it was more than that. There was a manic, desperate quality to his voice. Like he was totally losing it. I don't think Tommy is much longer for the scilon world or maybe this world at all. Man sounds like he is cracking up from intense pressure being put on him by David Miscavige.
  7. the_cloak Member

I honestly think he is all Miscavige has left. No one else will take the spokeclam job because they take all the beatings when shit goes wrong in the press. And given the press lately... I think it's only a matter of time before Tommy or whoever takes the role if he runs away ends up beaten to death by Miscavige.
  8. OTBT Member

9. MongoLloyd Member

Except, Mike Rinder did that job for a lot longer than TD has. And he blew. Which is why it's a big deal that he's finally said something.
  10. anonhuff Member

Haha what kind of "church" keeps sworn affadavits laying around claiming things their leader did not do.
  11. Tom Socrates Member

Not just affidavits, mind you. They also have video of David Miscavige not hitting people.
  12. Anonymous Member

And, hopefully per BFG, video of DM hitting people.
  13. Oswald2001 Member

And Rinder has not even begun to spill what he knows.

Rathbun either.

I would love to see both those guys tell all to the media...then the Feds.
  14. Anonymous Member

15. crockhat Member

You can tell TD has been taking acting lessons (from mommy?) - his 'anger' is less fail than in the John Sweeney "I'm real angry" incident - yeah, you didn't actually sound angry with Sweeney, tommy, just like you were bullbaiting (which worked that time, sadly).

Wonder how much of TD's persona/pissed-offness in latest vocal response was as directed by wee davey? (David Miscavige)
    Assuming it was planned that way, why did they think getting annoyed sounding and calling people bastards etc. would make them look in any way good?

Shame scilon management wasn't so pissed off about violence of higher-ups earlier on. Like, when it suited them, because it was how stuff is done round there...
  16. moarxenu Member

There are great insights ITT. I keep thinking, "How can we use this to recruit?"

Here is my idea: We need to reframe the discussion and our talking points for recruiting public support in terms of work abuse and organizational abuse and ex-SO as victims and survivors of workplace bullying.

This also overlaps with human trafficking, which is our #1 issue to win social and political support because of the Van Sickle cases and the Amnesty International HT investigation in Europe.

HT is basically organizational and work abuse plus medium-security incarceration, in the case of the Sea Org. Most ex-Sea Org suffer Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome from Sea Org bullying.

We can win much support from mental health and child welfare organizations if we do the research and reframe the issues in targetted fashion.

Tommy Davis is a good example of what an abusive organization does to people, but we need to take an organizational perspective and talk about work abuse and bullying in the work place. After all, our contention is that the Sea Org slaves are employees of an organization.

I did a quick google and came up with some great resources for our research.

The Secret Tragedy of Working: Work Abuse - PTSD

This is an interview with Chauncey Hare who wrote:

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Work-Abuse-How-Recognize-Survive/dp/0870471104/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1245770928&sr=1-1"]Work Abuse: How to Recognize and Survive It[/ame]

Money quote:

Anti-social behavior in organizations

The Bully at Work by Gary and Ruth Namie, pioneers of the Campaign Against Workplace Bullying,

They established

Bully Busters with info on citizen activism and lobbying

They have very shoopable BullyBuster buttons. Hmmm, maybe we could do DaveyBuster Buttons. When you come down to it Anon are Chanology DaveyBusters.

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Work-Abuse-How-Recognize-Survive/dp/0870471104/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1245770928&sr=1-1"]Work Abuse: How to recognize and survive it[/ame]

Here is an excellent six part series from Cambrian level:

Workplace Psychological Abuse

So there is a lot to work with. I was sorta "meh" about the SPT revelations cuz I thought "There are a lot of abusive CEOs around." But work abuse and bully busting give us an excellent framework to quickly capitalize on the SPT momentum and recruit support.

All we have to do is do our research and then launch a campaign with harpoonz, articles, and vids.r

The other sub-perspective is that of exes as Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome survivors.At this level we can engage the psych community because there are so many survivors and their disconnected families who show up in therapy.

This also gives us an issue with the APA that has more universal appeal and is less loaded than the issue of psychiatric medications.

Reframing the issue as organizational and individual bullying gives us gut-level traction with the public. It is at the core of HT and much easier for the public to identify with. Who has not had an abusive boss. The Hillary Clinton quote indicates that this is also a powerful political issue about this.

A good place to start is for the WWP psychs to analyze and comment on Tommymonique's abuser justifications which are all variants of "You made me hit you." This is a rich case study in abuse.

Actually, I will check and see if research on this can be added to the HT resource site.
  17. moarxenu Member

cocks, dbl post

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
  18. Xenuphobe Member

What REALLY needs to happen right now is for one of the Scientologists who signed the affidavits saying Miscavige didn't beat them to defect.
  19. Blue Goo Member

Posted this in a wrong thread already (sorry), buuut,

I think Tommy's rant is aimed at Scientologists, not so much the wog public. No point in denying stuff that the Scilons already know to be true, when you are accusing someone else for lying. All this ecclestiastical justice talk, defending their crazy-ass punishment system, boasting about the toughness of the SO, and blaming the bad SPs. All a show for the cash cows and the slave labor.

The lockdown and them buying all the papers they can too. The cult is trying to hold on to the last deluded members they have.

Goo
  20. Tom Socrates Member

And yet the more they tighten their grip, the more scilons will slip through their fingers.
  21. Anonynamefag Member

This makes sense to me. I think what's left of the cult's upper management knows that they're on their last leg, and that their members are starting to see the light. With the journalism floodgates open and the media no longer afraid of them, they know that it's now only a matter of time before law enforcement starts an investigation of these claims.

Davey might still be fooling himself into thinking that his days are numbered, and that their big counter-offensive BFG mentioned will work, but what he is forgetting is that the media is now interested. If they try anything, it will be all over the news. The SP Times article was just the beginning. Begun the cult war has.

I bet the cult sorely wishes they never DMCA'd the Tom Cruise video.
  22. Oswald2001 Member

Yep.

"All a show for the cash cows and the slave labor."

We are witnessing the dwindling world of the Evil $pace Alien Mind Control CULT.

Karma. You just can't get around it.
  23. MongoLloyd Member

Hmm..
    2mpmttf.jpg
  24. Anonymous Member

LOL
  25. Anonymous Member

Miscavige is a dead dwarf walking....
  26. anmoyunos Member

I do thoroughly enjoy reading your posts, Consensus.

Pretty much this.
  27. Anonymous Member

Leaders of Scientology.

I can see why you choose to have your little group therapy sessions behind the barbed wire of Hemet. Anonymous.

You know... there was a time when no one in the press would have dared speak out about you, when no one would have had the guts to show up at Hemet and wave signs about what is going on inside. So what happened? Did your balls just drop off?

Let me tell you.... ... Crazy? No I'm not. I'm not.

I can do what you haven't been able to. Stop Anonymous.

Why I haven't done it already? If you are good at something, you never do it for free. I'll settle for.... half.

Or you can continue to trust running this campaign to Tommy Davis. But I'll tell you, the feds will eventually get to him and he will talk. He's a squealer, I can always tell the squealers.

Now, when you are ready to take this a little more seriously, let me know. Here is my card.

[IMG]
  28. psychoutcults Member

I didn't think so either.

In psychiatry, psychosis is considered a symptom, not a disease in itself. Psychosis can happen with schizophrenia, mood disorders, drug intoxication, etc... It's like having a fever, which can also mean many things, like a cold, pneumonia, heat stroke, etc.

I find it especially ironic that the cult that talks about human rights abuses by psychs throws a term like "psychotic" around as an insult. When someone is actually psychotic, they're usually in a lot of pain, and need compassion.

Can you see TD yelling: "He has a FEVER, dammit! A fucking FEVER! And I don't like it! If you see him, tell him I said he has a fucking FEVER!"
  29. moarxenu Member

30. tallyanon Member

tommy, tommy, tommy....fail.
  31. Anonymous Member

tarkin.jpg
  32. pooks Member

This and your other posts on TD are really great. You pretty much nailed it. The other thing you have to consider is Tommy has spent hours and hours "drilling" exactly what he was going to say and act. He was more than likely drilled by DM himself.

Imo, what really needs to happen now is that Rinder and Rathbun come clean. It's been a great few days of exposing DM's "crimes" and getting some background dirt on Lisa McPherson. But those two guys know where the bodies are buried and know the crimes of the c of s. They need to spill their guts and tell all. The C of S is going to continue to destroy lives until they do.
  33. JohnnyRUClear Member

Yep. They're still holding stuff back.

The one legit justification for doing that would be if it aided the chances of federal or state prosecution of Pocket Hitler or other officials still perpetrating the crimes. If that's their game, then fine. Otherwise, their withholding of testimony is a crime in itself, at least morally.