Customize

Cult of Scientology's response to SP Times

Discussion in 'St Petersburg Times expose' started by Anonymous, Jun 22, 2009.

1. Anonymous Member

Cult of Scientology's response to SP Times

Sorry if this is a dupe, but hearing Tommy's response in his own voice is AMAZING and deserves it's own thread. Reading his comment about the Whole Track Prison Warden does it no justice.

Scientology: Church's response video| Tampabay.com St. Petersburg Times

He really looses it in part 6. Screaming and banging his fist. Tommy boy is loosing it!!!!!!!
  2. LilDebbie Member

Re: Cult of Scientology's response to SP Times

where's slowpoke when you need him?
  3. Anonynamefag Member

Slowking.jpg

He evolved when Tommy Davis bit his head off.
  4. moarxenu Member

When I hear these rants, I always wonder what being free of his reactive mind actually means with Tommy Davis.
  5. Oswald2001 Member

An .mp3 player with some clips from Tommy Boy's rants would be good at raids.

Let the public know how these Evil $pace Alien Mind Control CULT members really are.
  6. anonsparrow Member

What really amazes me is that he and Monique Yingling start the interview off "tee-hee'ing" about how bizarre this whole thing has gotten.

You can hear MY laugh. (See you soon.)

And then by the end TD is fucking furious! Insisting that the interviewer look him in the eye while he rants and raves and, and and, and and, and and.

It's really kinda neat how this all comes to a close.
  7. Oswald2001 Member

When some people are paid enough, they will facilitate, forward and/or go along with anything.

Anything.

Sold out ho.
  8. MongoLloyd Member

Yeah, ironically, True Believers like TD don't really make the best spokespeople for cults. They tend to take stuff personally, and get a bit agitated and emotional when confronted with foreign concepts like common sense and rationality.
  9. Consensus Member

He doesn't get emotional so much as he coaches himself to pretend he's emotional. How often have you heard him say something like 'I'm getting angry!' in a pathologically calm tone?

He tries to out-reason people. But he can't. He sees he can't. He knows his argument won't persuade them, and he knows he can't allow himself to consider their argument - to even ponder it is out-ethics. So he distracts himself. It's not that he actually is infuriated by accusations that DM hits his aids (he KNOWS IT'S TRUE!). It's that he has a transparent coping mechanism to deal with the cognitive dissonance.

Put yourself in his place: You have personally been beaten by DM. You are defending DM against charges that he beats his staff. You are a 'true believer' and want to exonerate your boss. The evidence against him is damning. What can you do?

You can distract yourself. Start by saying out loud 'I am getting ANGRY.' Then start to ACT angry. Soon, the adrenalin will come, and it will erase the fear and nagging self-doubt that overwhelms you.

And this strategy reinforces itself, because when you employ it - people tend to stop asking you questions. They're almost too embarrassed for you to show it on tv.

... almost.
  10. nomnompie Member

lol... in part 1 he says "happy as clams"...
  11. Anonynamefag Member

davidmiscavigearrested.png

Soon, /b/rothers, soon.
  12. meccaanon Member

I don't wonder! I NEED my reactive mind. Getting rid of your reactive mind turns you into a screaming, slather ig jerkoff just like Tommy Davis.
  13. Adanon Member

It's rather telling how in his first rant, lil Tommy locks on to repeatedly calling Rathbun a psychotic. While that may well be an apt description, as a scientologist, Tommy recognizes that the only way to handle psychosis is through the total isolation of the subject. If only Rathbun could be properly sealed away and destimmed, his PTS "issues" would clear up. The way they have for so many others, like Lisa McPherson. Like they almost did for Martine Boublil.
  14. Shinythings Member

That was fuckin' impressive
  15. Herro Member

Doesn't that sound, kind of, bigoted to you when you read it?
  16. the_cloak Member

This is awesome, Tommy Davis is having a total meltdown.

Man can't lie worth shit either! I can't wait to see him in front of a judge in the near future.
  17. Oswald2001 Member

No. Because I'm not a sociopath and/or pathological liar.
  18. Anonymous Member

lol @ herro calling critics of scientology bigots
  19. Herro Member

I never said that critics of scientology were bigots. I said that Oswald's post sounded bigoted.
  20. Zak McKracken Member

-
  21. LilDebbie Member

i'm waiting for the happy hardcore remix.
  22. Oswald2001 Member

No you didn't.

You simply asked a nonsensical question as a way to derail the thread.

Anyway, there are going to be some great audio mash-ups coming out of the Evil $pace Alien Mind Control CULT's last attempt at Damage 'Control'.

The Evil $pace Alien Mind Control CULT is providing everything needed for their own downfall.

Graphics, photos, drama...even sound bites...lots of them.

Karma. You just can't get around it.

The public is getting a better and better look at the Evil $pace Alien CULT as every day goes by. And the CULT providing everything needed.

Can you say "FootBullet"?

Too funny! LOL!
  23. Anonymous Member

This ↑↑↑↑↑↑↑

Tommy's footbullets = moar fail and aids for the cult
    WTF good is a spokesperson who makes you look worse every time he opems his clam.
  24. anonym0us Member

Yeah, I lolled about your post, cause that's kindof what it looked if you don't know CoS is an actual Evil $pace Alien CULT.
    It's not bigotry if it's true, and you can back it up with evidence ;)
  25. Oswald2001 Member

Evil $pace Alien Mind Control CULT spokesmen and their not-so-subtle operatives blather on with their sociopath/pathological liar tech which is designed to bamboozle an uninformed public.

This board is full of informed people. Many are very well informed.

Thanks to the pyschotic ravings of the lunatic Little Tommy Davis, there is plenty more audio evidence.

The Evil $pace Alien Mind Control CULT can't keep from dismantling and destroying itself.

Anonymous is a response to what the Evil $pace Alien Mind Control CULT "pulled in" on itself.

The CULT is done.

It's only a matter of time.

"Scientology works. And it (cons) people." It sure does. LOL!

Hey, look at how the founding sociopath died. Crazy as a loon, in a sh** hole, unkempt, 'nine inch nails', on drugs, a fugitive from justice, tormented mercilessly by a lifetime of his own misdeeds and cruel treatment of others.

ElRon was a victim of himself. He ended up mistreating himself as he mistreated countless others in his sad pitiful wasted life.

His evil spawn is following him into oblivion.

Karma. You just can't get around it.
  26. leroyjenkins Member

/r/ Tommy Davis as the incredible Hulk shoop
  27. Ann O'Nymous Member

AFAIK psychosis is not recognized by scientology as a valid diagnostic.
  28. Anonymous Member

Oh god - somebody with some video/audio editing software you GOTTA DO THIS PLEASE!

Part 2 - starting at around 00:37 - 00:48

And I swear taken out of context (lol) he sounds like he REALLY means it's true.
  29. basil Member

Just thinking of all this from their point of view.

Anger = 1.5 on the tone scale.

Victim = 0.1 on the tone scale.

By getting angry, and portraying themselves as the victims in all this, that's pretty low. Maybe they ought to be getting on the cans and confessing this.

Oh wait...
  30. A.Non Hubbard Member

YOU'RE ALL A BUNCH OF WHOLE TRACK PRISON WARDENS
  31. Re: Cult of Scientology's response to SP Times

A good journalist would ask what the fuck THAT meant.
    I know I always use the words "whole track" when I am speaking about someone.
  32. anoninoob Member

Beautiful out of context quote in Clip #2at the 1:28 minute mark.

"...The largest anti-rights...ah, um, uh, human rights education program"

Lots of those in there... Tommy, you are a godsend to Anonymous. Please continue being the $cilon $pokesperson... I beg of you!!!
  33. exOT8Michael Member

Trolly Davis defends Dwarfid Miscavige.

Davis is headed for a violent episode at the hands of the evil dwarf IMHO

Trufax.
  34. Relyt Member

OH NOES, IT'S THE EVIL $PACE ALIEN INSANE MIND CONTROL CRIME SYNDICATE TRUMAN SHOW!
  35. Smurf Member

It's already happened. Now, it's just going to get worse.
  36. Anonymous Member

You sound a little like damotclese. Painting scilons all as sociopaths, criminals, evil ect...
    Protip: sometimes things are shades of grey. Not always all-black or all-white.
  37. JohnnyRUClear Member

Wotsa slather ig?

lrn2read
  38. Consensus Member

Oh shit.

Clip #5, 1 minute in, his coping mechanisms fail him.
    He starts to ask himself questions the interviewer never even asked.
    "Because this guy's a FUCKING lunatic, and I don't have to explain how or why he became one, or how it was allowable, but the fact is he's saying David Miscavage did what HE did!"

I stand by my earlier analysis that acting indignant is Davis' coping mechanism, but at this point in the clip he's not acting. He's genuinely pissed off. I believe that Rinder DID hit a lot of people (I think he cops to it in the interview, doesn't he?). I don't doubt that Miscavage did too, but Davis is fixating on the fact that Rinder did it, therefore Rinder has no credibility. But that DOES beg the question:
    How did he get to be that kind of lunatic?
    Why was that kind of behavior allowable?

And those are questions Davis can't answer. He can't. He knows the answer is 'Scientology is a sham.' So he aggressively asserts that he needn't consider those facts.

If any journalist at any point has the opportunity to interview Davis, these are the two questions to ask him. You'll get a reaction.
  39. Consensus Member

Also clip 5, 2:25
    "And its a bigger picture than that, and for Marty Rathburn, Amy Scobee or Tom de Voek to leave, and tell their tales of woe, and fall into the category exactly like so many have before, Jesse Prince, Vicke Azneran, Larry Wollersheim, Robert Von Young, Stacy Young, ALL OF THEM, the SAME allegations, saying the same things, in some cases things FAR more HORRIBLE, (pause), And every time, Mr. Miscavage has been vindicated, as has the church..."

He is rehearsing his coping mechanism. It genuinely bothers him that so many people have left and told the exact same story - because he knows that story is true, but does not feel free to leave himself. He feels betrayed by those who escaped. And he rationalizes it, by claiming that Miscavage and the church has been vindicated. The fact that charges have never stuck is sufficient for him to reject those people, even with a high degree of corroberation - and even knowing their accounts are (largely) accurate.

This list of people bothers him. And not in a 'those people are all liars' way - in a 'this list of people forces me to face my cognitive dissonance, which is the worst torture a person can endure' sort of way.

It's like the guy at an intervention who attacks each of his friends in turn, rather than acknowledge he has a problem.

I think Davis is a good candidate for 'most likely to blow.' I... I think it might be time to show him some compassion. I mean, by all means troll him - but troll him with precisely the things that trouble him, make him face his dissonance, and offer him a way out. Odds are good he'd take it -he's living in a nightmarish hell right now.
  40. Consensus Member

I know this isn't really the place to propose something like this, and I'll take this to the ESMB tomorrow, but...

Well, one thing I learned very well in college was the bystander effect. If you are in a car accident and slowly bleeding out with a lot of people around, shouting 'Somebody please help me!' is a bad idea - few individuals will act differently than the other individuals, so they might all be expecting someone else to help.
    But if you point to one person and say 'you sir, please help me' they almost always will.

If we could get a website up - 'openletterstotommydavis.org' or somesuch - with letters from the people he lists in clip 5, and from other exes who can empathize, who know what Davis is going through, and particularly from anyone who knew davis... and if those letters asked the questions raised in clip 5, liike how did rathburn come to be so violent while training in scientology, and why were his outbursts tolerated, and why so many people have left and told such similar stories... And reassuring him that there's a place for him outside of Scientology...

Well, it's an outside chance, but I think he's close to cracking. That could work.