Customize

Cult Locations point of intrest file for your GPS

Discussion in 'Resources' started by lovethemask, Jun 29, 2009.

1. lovethemask Member

Cult Locations point of intrest file for your GPS

Here is a POI file for your GPS, for the U.S. locations of the CO$. These files are a work in progress. Location information changes and these are found based on addresses from Hubbard Telescope's thread (Thanks ;) ) Getting a GPS coordinates from a address is not as accurate as I would like it to be. In fact, it might be a few blocks off. But, it should get you in the area. If someone would send me accurate coordinates from there GPS, I would change the files to reflect.

It took a good chuck of time to make this. Enjoy! :D

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

This should be good for Garmin, Tom Tom, and Magellen (maybe others as well)
  2. Snake Member

Re: Clut Locations point of intrest file for your GPS

Schultz!.jpg
  3. Lorelei Member

Re: Cult Locations point of intrest file for your GPS

What I'd love to see is a thread showing Google Earth images of the various decrepit Scihives out there. The nastier, the better. Pix of holes in roofs and unmown grass and potholes in the parking strips a big plus.

That would be pertinent to my interests, in a big way.
  4. lovethemask Member

Re: Cult Locations point of intrest file for your GPS

I hope use will some out of that file.

To make a better file, I'm asking for anyone who has a GPS to please go to your local cult. Then write down your gps coordinates, and please post them back to me. PM me or post a reply to this thread. Please please please!!!