Customize

Cult hate pages on Seattle's ex-Scilons..

Discussion in 'Education, Research and Inside Reports' started by Anonymous, Jul 12, 2011.

1. Anonymous Member

Imagine donating $250,000 to the Seattle Ideal Org and then being declared SP's and having hate pages put up on you and your wife. This is what happened to Tony and Marie-Joe DePhilips.

SeattleHateSite-1.png

http://www.ethicsorders.org/
    • Like Like x 4
  2. Anonymous Member

Cult spokeshole Tommy Davis denied the cult practices disconnection. This teaches one how to do just that.. per LRH policy. Yet another Tommy Davis footbullet.

How To Disconnect

Since it seems like we’re getting more and more notices to disconnect from someone, we thought it would be good to consult LRH to find the written policies. We’ve included some useful references below, hopefully you will find them helpful when deciding whether or not to disconnect from someone.

HCO PL 27 March 1965

“The Justice of Scientology, Its Use and Purpose, Being a Scientologist”

If a person is to keep the law, he or she must know what the law is. And must be protected from viciousness and caprice in the name of the law. If a person doesn’t keep the law, knowing well what it is, he or she hurts all of us and should be handled.

Whether you think the person in question is an SP or not, it is certainly your right to disconnect from anyone you feel you need to, per the reference below:
    HCOB 10 Sept 1983

“PTSness and Disconnection”

THEORY - Perhaps the most fundamental right of any being is the right to communicate. Without this freedom, other rights deteriorate. Communication, however, is a two-way flow. If one has the right to communicate, then one must also have the right to not receive communication from another. It is this latter corollary of the right to communicate that gives us our right to privacy.

But if you are asked to disconnect from someone that you don’t want to disconnect from, you should certainly query it. There is no requirement that we disconnect from anyone unless they have actually been declared to be an SP by HCO. If you “hear” about someone being declared or in “bad standing” you should apply the verbal tech checklist, especially points 1-3:

HCOB 9 Feb 1979R, Issue II, revised 23 Aug 1984

“How to Defeat Verbal Tech Checklist”

1. If it isn’t written it isn’t true.
    2. If it’s written, read it.
    3. Did the person who wrote it have the authority or know-how to order it?
    4. If you can’t understand it, clarify it.
    5. If you can’t clarify it, clear the Mis-Us.
    6. If the Mis-Us won’t clear, query it.
    7. Has it been altered from the original?
    8. Get it validated as a correct, on-channel, on-policy, in-tech order.
    9. IF IT CAN’T BE RUN THROUGH AS ABOVE IT’S FALSE! CANCEL IT! And use HCOB 7 Aug 79, FALSE DATA STRIPPING, as needed.
    10. Only if it holds up this far, force others to read it and follow it.

L. Ron Hubbard
    Founder

On point #8 above, be sure to compare the written ethics order with HCO PL 2 June 1965, Issue I “Writing of an Ethics Order” (long excerpt included below) to be sure it is standard. If you don’t believe it is standard it should be queried per HCO PL 15 Dec 1969, “Orders, Query of”.

If it turns out that your friend or family member has validly been declared an SP then the penalty for remaining connected to them is to be suspended from auditing and training while you handle the situation...
    • Like Like x 3
  3. Smurf Member

I haven't scanned the site, but evidently the cult had nothing to do with it. A critic on OCMB posted: "

These are not hate pages written by the cult. It was a bit confusing, I admit, but read this site more closely. The site is created by the people who are/were declared. You will see this if you read the FAQ. I read the ethics orders first and was really confused because I knew the church would never write such things, because they contain too much truth.

Then I realized, the "SP's" wrote their own ethics orders- LOL! They did it because they were declared in absentia and wanted the truth to be known. They are still scientologists, and they are trying to set the record straight."
    • Like Like x 1
  4. wolfyrik Member

Wait, so these people gave money to the cult, were declared SP for god knows what......and they're trying to get back in?

scientology cons and it mind-fucks people.
    • Like Like x 3
  5. Anonymous Member

Those people are NOT trying to get back in.
  6. RightOn Member

I am SO glad to see Indies speaking out more
    More of this needed from all of them
    • Like Like x 2
  7. RightOn Member

wow this thread needs a title change tho!
    More like:
    Seattle Indies Set Record Straight With Ethics Website
    • Like Like x 2
  8. Anonymous Member

http://www.ethicsorders.org/richard.html

Lul wot?

ot3-data-1.gif
    • Like Like x 2
  9. Anonymous Member

Wait...this is really is just a troll-site made by exe's?
  10. adhocrat Member

Didn't someone at DC org say the same thing? That an enemies book was kept at reception?
  11. I wonder how many people accidentally sign that instead of the guest book.
    • Like Like x 4
  12. Anonymous Member

It is a somewhat beyond the sort of thing that the likes of Con Seannery or Secret Asian Man could have come up with on their own.
  13. Lol posting on WWP, Driving Stats up Seatlle Independants
  14. DeathHamster Member

Read the FAQ on the site. ;)
    Nice. I wonder if any current members will think that it's an official site until they get to that?
  15. Puppetmama Member

More horror stories. I would hate to drive by a building I spent 300 grand on and wasn't allowed inside.