Customize

Cruises Butthurt: to snub Oscars

Discussion in 'Tom and Katie' started by subgenius, Jan 8, 2011.

1. subgenius Member

Cruises to snub Oscars after Anne Hathaway makes bad impression

Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes may boycott next month’s Oscars ceremony because they don’t want an awkward red carpet confrontation with the host, Anne Hathaway.
    The 28-year-old actress, who will be presenting the 83rd Academy Awards alongside 127 Hours actor James Franco, upset Katie by mocking her on U.S.comedy show Saturday Night Live in November.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1345383/Cruises-snub-Oscars-Anne-Hathaway-makes-bad-impression.html#ixzz1AV8XMsps
    I forget, were there $cientology jokes made?
    • Like Like x 2
  2. thefatman Member

Wow, Donatella Versace called the Mya Rudolph up to tell her how to do a better impression and that she enjoyed it while Tom Cruise gets butthurt. Strange world this.
  3. Shatter Suppression.... Communication is the Universal Solvent.......A man is as dead as he can't communicate..... These are core beliefs to some group i believe. I think they even offer a basic course on comunication. ummmmm. I think it was the Muslim Faith. Yeah thats the one.
    • Like Like x 1
  4. AnonLover Member

Meh. Cruise trying to handle the press in advance cuz him and katie will be splitsville by time oscars roll around and he needs an excuse to not make an appearance alone/separately.
  5. Triumph Member

6. nightfire Member

What a douche bag! I've seen much worse lampooning on SNL, that was quite mild, srsly!
  7. anon8109 Member

If Cruise follows through this could become YAF (Yet Another Footbullet) for him, and for Scientology by association.

After watching the mild lampooning I have yet to see what the big deal is.
    It will become a big deal in the media though if Cruise bawws about something so silly, making him out to look like a big
    crybaby who can't take a little joke.
    • Like Like x 2
  8. Smurf Member

Let him boycott. No one's going to miss him or his Stepford Wife. Anne Hathaway has a hugely successful career compared to Katie anyway.
    • Like Like x 3
  9. RightOn Member

buh bye TC! nobody cares
    Please make it known if you are boycotting all over the media, so you can look like even more of an idiot over your failing career
  10. Triumph Member

Tom gets his "Career Advice" from Scientologist-nuff said
    • Like Like x 1
  11. subgenius Member

he he
    they will look so petty for this
    he he