Customize

Criminal Charges Against Scientology Criminals

Discussion in 'GoldBase' started by DamOTclese, Oct 29, 2008.

1. DamOTclese Member

Criminal Charges Against Scientology Criminals

The identities of the three Scientology criminals who assaulted AO and XenuBarb are known, and one of them has a California "guard card." The fact that one of them acquired the 40 hours of "training" needed means that the insane crimnial was informed that committing violent assault against someone who steps on someone else's property is against the law.

The other two Scientology criminals could conceivably plead ignorancbe about the law however the third won't have that defense.

This is important, I think, in case criminal assault charges get filed against the insane lunatics. The fact that at least one of them is supposed to know that he's not allowed to commit felony assault like this should be presented to the prosecuting DA's offices and it should be presented in court if the insane criminals are ever dragged up in front of a Judge.
  2. avbb Member

Re: Criminal Charges Against Scientology Criminals

It all depends if the judge is fair and impartial. I have a relative here in Vegas who is in security. Even though Nevada laws are somewhat different, there are many laws and regulations security must abide by. There is much training, and licenses and certificates they MUST carry and keep up to date. This relative has to deal with tresspassors on a nightly basis, when he saw the incident with AO he flipped. Had that happened here, every one of those guards would be jailed.

I hope justice will be served in heaping piles to those assholes. There is no way on earth to justify their actions and hopefully the D.A.'s office will press charges against them.
  3. iaxiloll Member

From my point of view the D.A.'s office will have to press charges against those goons or Gold itself. Some one has to be held responsible for their actions. If you employ security guards they have to be conversant with the law.
  4. XenuLovesU Member

Thankfully, ignorance of the law isn't a defense... ever.
  5. DamOTclese Member

Riverside has always been a rather, um, "unusual" place insofar as police and DA's offices are concerned, and I'd like to think that had the assaults been committed in Los Angeles County or any other County, the Scientology criminals would be in jail right now trying to get bail scraped together.

But I have to say that I don't think the lack of arrests of the attackers isn't a phenomena unique to Riverside County. There are other areas where the assaults by these violent criminals would also be ignored by the authorities.

The victims should not have to file formal criminal charges after the fact. In a civilized County, the ariving officers would have arrested the criminals immediately and waited for formal complaints to be signed after the fact.