Customize

Creepy New Online Scientology Front Group : Galaxy Art for Kids

Discussion in 'CoS Front Groups' started by lulznw, Jun 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lineth Member

Re: Creepy New Online Scientology Front Group : Galaxy Art for Kids

okay!!! So... dont go making assumptions that im friends with scientology...
    go look at my myspace. I aint got scientology as my friend.

AND SO! Just becuase i train there DOES NOT means im into scientology but I like the things we do there. I'm also a tricker. And we get to do a lot of tricking moves such as backflips and butterfly twists. Also even more advaned stuff like gainerfulltwists and what not.

look further into this before you say im friends with scientology.
    Im Buddhist, and i go to the temple once a month to pray for my loved ones and eat the goood original thai food there.

Bennie~
  2. axonon Member

im not acting and yes im emotional- and i have a right to be- sense this jerk

came to me with destructive intentions without even knowing who i am or anything of the sort! once again i will say to me this was harrasment!

i didnt apriciate it! i have dont nothing to him to get slamed- but its nothing new on the internet! still dont talk down to me i didnt come here and attack you without knowing shit- but he came and attacked me and now he is even including people who dont even know me or caleb- hell my sister is somehwere on my youtube page maybe shes involved- or should be put down and made fun of- so get real! and dont tell me my words ar unjust!
  3. anonymoose Member

azonon- try to forget lulznw. It really isn't worth a ton of angry posts.
    If you don't use them already, I suggest you find out the meaning of "bawwwing" and "butthurt", because I suspect they will be used to describe you if you continue.

What are you planning to say to Caleb about his scientology connections?
  4. anophalus Member

Still seems kinda odd that at first this guy claims to know nothing at all about scientology, but then gets caught using scieno-lingo [brainwashing tends to do that]. Then...
    [quote="axonon]i did a course with scientology when i was 19[/quote]and then slowly the story changes.

also
    [quote="l. ron hubbard] "The only way to control people is to lie to them."[/quote]

the "zomg persecution me u guys wtf???" act is getting reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaally old.
  5. Jack's Bullet Member

Well, at least we both enjoy the ganja.

We just thought scientology was using this as a way to get to kids(well, I could see the Youth for Human Rights International doing this, because they do, and Galaxy Art is friends with them and Scientology right there by your Shinai Explorations link) involved in scientology.

Please don't be upset by our ways. Scientology pays way below minimum wage and is using essentially slave labor. If you're in the RPF, the Rehabilitation Project Force, you don't get compensated at all for your labor. If you could simply do some research you can see why we're so strong-headedly against this cult that brainwashes people.

And for the people of the forum: He's either easily upset and has a distinct view of [canadian] pride or a scientologist, and you guys will never know for sure. All he can do is research it for himself, and we can guide him, so stop attacking him.

If he isn't a scientologist then he.... well I dunno I'm leaning towards him being one because it makes it that much more fun since he's very easily wasting your time if he is.

YouTube - Infected Mushroom - Becoming Insane
  6. axonon Member

im not upset or that angry :) once again im just trying to set things sraight as for my own sake and my future! and to make sure people from this group here dont come attacking my videos based on some sort of connection to scientology because i simply dont like to be harrased- i dont care if my videos get put down with critics- just not like this!

also to the guy above who says the story changes.....lol

i have decided to make a video of me speaking on this and i will post it when i have it done then u can all se my face and my thoughts clearly and will try to explain why i did a course when i was 19 and thats all it was! and the future of shinai explorations and what i intend to do about it!

ok i apriciate the kind people who use their minds here- however those that seem to just attack well...it cant be helped you can be whatever way you like i hive no right to tell you otherwise! you have a voice say what you like:) ok!
  7. anophalus Member

Photobucket is locked out now as well :lock:

too bad the direct links still work
    Nothing to see here folks! keep moving! nothing at all

8. MarcabSoldier Member

Look. This is lunacy. This discussion, Guardian of the Galaxy Art...it's all pretty fucked.

The information is available. You and Bennie both have more then enough information to go to Caleb and remove Galaxy's ties to COS. Instead, the site's been hidden with a password.

If the site's connection to Scientology disappears, for the most part, Enturb's member will assume that rationality has prevailed, otherwise, we have more then enough information to rationally assume that Galaxy of the Guardian is directly linked to COS.

No amount of posts in this thread are going to change it. We understand that a lot of the weirdness that showed up is Caleb Madrid's idea, but since you're certainly not going to distance him from his own project, it's irrelevant that the other people involved aren't connected to Scientology and are for the most part, a little disturbed by it. Change the site or do not. There is no try.

-Marcabsoldier
    Anonymouse - Saint Louis
  9. axonon Member

finally someone sums it up clearly and wisely!

once again wait on my video because it has to be made and you all need to hear it and so does caleb!
  10. Jack's Bullet Member

I love those direct links.

Also, http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o201/jedi02_photo/guardian31copy.jpg

"May your Theta become your Allie" ....Did they mean Kirstie? fuck that.

Axonon: "Affinity, Reality and Communication" is part of Scientology's belief. They call it ARC, and it is part of one of the triangles they believe in.

As for "Theta"
    Thetan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
  11. Re: Creepy New Online Scientology Front Group : Galaxy Art for Kids

TO THE DOME!
  12. Jack's Bullet Member

Damnit Jack.
  13. Re: Creepy New Online Scientology Front Group : Galaxy Art for Kids

Too many hours being an ass. I am off to where I belong. But you know every word was true. Good hunting.
  14. Daywatch Member

you're all banned!
  15. Re: Creepy New Online Scientology Front Group : Galaxy Art for Kids

In b4, after, and during Gaywatch.
  16. MarcabSoldier Member

Okay. That's enough.

Anonymous is legion and does not forgive, but we've also got to use our fucking heads and base things on FACT.

Here's what I know:

1. Caleb Madrid was or is involved with a number of XMA groups in Southern California. He's also a Scientologist, and has listed Scientology as a friend on his myspace or youtube profiles.

2. Caleb designed all or most of the wording of Galaxy of the Guardian Art. The wording on the site is based on Scientology ideals and precepts. Some of the parts listed under "mental training" seem similar to Scientology TRs. Scientology is listed as a reference or friend. in a few of the connected pages to GuardianArt, such as it's myspace and youtube profile.

3. Bennie Trinh registered the domain name. He has a few other sites listed in his name. They all have similar content, i.e. they're about XMA, but in terms of the design aesthetic of the site, Guardianart looks considerably different.

4. When Caleb and GuardianArt were listed as being connected to COS, the youtube profile for both changed. The website not only locked itself down, but installed password protection, leaving only a non-descript video.

5. When Caleb and GuardianArt were listed as being connected to COS, two other users who said they were Bennie Trinh and another friend of Caleb's started posting on Enturb. Bennie says that while at Caleb's request he has taken classes at COS, he is not an active member and did nothing but provide domain registration and space. The other user mostly just complains about persecution and argues with enturb users.

While this is all pretty sketchy, none of this equals handling. I think demands to change the site have been given, and since we're certainly not moving off that point, until we get further notice or see a just cause to change position, there's really no point in harassing either of these two users. More importantly, we seem persecutorial and bucolic. They've said they will contact Caleb and while they do not have editorial control, they will be transparent with their attempts to speak with Caleb. Let's give them the benefit of the doubt for right now.

-Marcabsoldier
    Anonymouse -Saint Louis
  17. Re: Creepy New Online Scientology Front Group : Galaxy Art for Kids

Self domed, and I agree. I agree with you very much, but the circumstantial evidence is far too great. This gent is buried under a mountain of evidence and he doesn't even really try to repute it. He(like some other people we know) instead begins to make outlandish comments and wild leaps of logic in hopes of us getting off topic ie: Burning at the stake, I feel harassed, flimsy excuses for simply answered questions, etc. I just don't get how or why you won't call him on his bs when anyone else would have done it three times over, especially if it was another Anon. The fact that they showed up here immediately after all the lockups occurred (their accounts are less 3 days old) should cause enough suspicion. It's all so......well, it doesn't matter. Carry on with your wishywashy internet court marshal. I'll be over here stirring the shit like I usually do.
  18. A-non-y-moose Member

tl;dr who pointed them to enturb anyways? the OP himself? And why do we care at all?
  19. Re: Creepy New Online Scientology Front Group : Galaxy Art for Kids

Because if we're gonna be SPR S3CIT D3TECTVES then we have to acknowledge the possibility that this guy was informed that his operation was in jeopardy and had been discovered. Now if this gent had been an innocent bystander in all this (I don't believe he is) then he would have no logical means (or reason) to lock all his crap up within days of its discovery on website heavily focused on a subject--that being Scientology-- he claims he has no ties to whatsoever(therefore nore reason to visit). If we were to use logic (oh lawdy) then we have to assume that someone or some organization he is connected to informed him that he had been discovered.

Here are the question:

1. What person or group of persons regularly surf this site in order to conduct counter-intelligence?

2. What logical reason would the gent have to lock up all of his websites so no one but those with the password could view it?

3. Which is more logical: he found a random forum talking about his website so he decided to first lock up all then make an account so he could baaaw about it after the fact OR some person or group of persons informed him of his sites discovery by a random forum?

Optional. If you believe the latter half of three to be more logical, why would a person or group of persons choose to tell him about this specific event and TO WHAT END?'

I highlighted it just like in Phoenix Wright faggots.

Edit: I sometimes feel like I should license to strangle at least one of you bastards a week.

Edit: I don't know all of the facts, ya know. It just seems painfully obvious to me.

Edit: Dongs

edit: Whammy!
  20. cubby Member

...WAIT, I AGREE.

(YOU'RE STILL B& THO)
  21. axonon Member

just for your information the only reason i came here is because some one came on my youtube page and started posting lies about me and especially about my videos of forest monk training( entertainment based) im not trying to get anyone off topic im trying to get you people to see who i am so that u can forget me and move on with whatever agenda you all uphold!

now im uploading the video with my thoughts on this and i will post it shortly!

i hope people here are happy that my work for 3 plus years is reduced to shit over a span of a couple of days! wait for the video watch it and make up your own mind based on my words not on who my friends are!

its abvious me posting here is no good for me sense im the only one here trying to defend my self from a group of faceless people yet you all know my face!
  22. Daywatch Member

3 years of worked ruined in 3 days?

DATS SUM GOOD WURKS
  23. xenubarb Member

That site is rife with scieno-speak. There's no way it is not peripherally involved.
    I won't even get into whatever you think you're doing with "shinai explorations."

It's a little like handing a chimp a gun to see how it will eventually wield it. Safer, of course, but just as jaw-droppingly idiotic. PROTIP: You don't hold a shinai like a rifle. I should show you how it's done.
  24. anonnews Member

OK. Enough of this guy. If nobody else is gonna do it, I'll start:

BAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWW BAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWW *sniff*
    BAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWW

Feed him to the chans
  25. Kilia Member

Did this person who posted on your youtube, tell you to come to Enturb?
    In anyway did the poster mention Enturb?
  26. A-non-y-moose Member

nah dont bother them, as above mentioned he'll get his Darwin-Award sooner or later anyways.
  27. xenubarb Member

Slithery, Bennie. Your name is on this thing. It reeks of scieno-speak. If Caleb's the secret Scientologist, you've been infiltrated and this is what you get for not doing your homework.

First degree what? White belt? Green belt? BLACK BELT? See what I mean about slithery?

Finally, if you "honestly could give a rats ass" about Scientology, suggest you'd better begin to, as you seem to be up to your neck in it.
  28. axonon Member

i found this place because of his internet name and here is here and its all good! as for the rest of the people who choose to make fun of me now and go baw baww ur welcome to do so! just wathc the video make fun of me all you want-and be at peace so long as you hear me out and understand who i am and who i am not!

yes took me 3 year to get to 70 chapters and allot of pain ivolved!
  29. axonon Member

30. sinkingship Member

This thread is a disaster for everyone involved.

MAX/BENNIE - Talk to Caleb and make sure he stays away from the church; all they want to do is suck him dry of his money.
    EVERYONE ELSE - STFU. they aren't scienos (their buddy is apparently), this isn't a fucking front group training Scientologists to be ninjas.

close this shit already
  31. lulznw Member

sinkingship.

Yes it is!

Why do I know:

Everyone from Guardian Art / Explorations that comes here likes Scientology.

They write on posts : Scientology is Awesome!!

They purposely misspell Xenu 3 times even after we tell them about it.

They say the technology is good.

They hide the Scientology slogan on their site after this post.

100% of the people who came here to talk about it the above applies.

And they all talk about What's wrong with Scientology.

PLUS the guy who just said he knows nothing about Scientology has DM's speeches on his favorites ....

And then they say they have nothing to do with it.
  32. Qball Member

^ This

Too many coincidences, too many inconsistent denials.

I don't believe it's an official front, but they are Scilon fans at the very least. *shrug* There's no accounting for taste.

Back to the real Scilons, let them poke their eyes out in peace.
  33. lulznw Member

34. crazyscot Member

Scamtology is getting creepyer by the second:ffs::ffs::hc:
  35. Kilia Member

axonon, in light of this new evidence of Caleb wanting to kill lulznw, I highly recommend that you totally have nothing to do with him now.

As soon as the authorities get involved, and they will, it's gonna get real messy and if you are as sincere as your video says you are, please, please don't get pulled in by Caleb.
  36. Mousey Member

37. MarcabSoldier Member

Let's call a spade a spade here.

Nobody really cares about XMA except practictions and 14 year olds. People who practice generally think XMA is overglorified gymboree. That being said, I took a gander at some of the Shinai Explorations stuff - it's not that bad. You guys are devoted, if a little weird.

However, having seen that other thread, that email officially is the Rubicon between Slightly Oddball XMA guy and Fully Batshit Scilon XMA guy.

To be honest, I don't care what ya do. You can actually stand up for all the spirituality you were pumping into your monologues, pull the fucking site and stop dealing with the prick, or you can stand with your friend; but there isn't really good middle ground anymore. You support Caleb, you're either COS or an apologist, and we really don't have the time or creative to deal in such thin shades of grey.

I'm sorry Caleb's obviously morphed into some sort of loon. I wish you the best, whatever side your choose. However, I think that's the absolute threshhold of sympathy you're going to get. More hyper-kinetic neurotic posts about how torn you are and we're all undermining your "lifes work" belong on your LiveJournal. You're at the threshhold of a decision - I would suggest you reevaluate what your starting goals in Martial Arts were. I don't think it was to make sure innocent dissenters "mite suddenly fall down the stairs" or "sending people to Hell".

MarcabSoldier
    Anonymouse - Saint Louis
  38. King Nerd Member

39. Heyanonnyno Member

Not scilons. Mods should kill this thread.
  40. Bidoof Member

I don't know how many times lulznw has to be told: Just because the head of something is a SCIENTOLOGIST does not mean it is a front group of or supported by SCIENTOLOGY.

His incessant blocking out of all arguments countering his is getting annoying, childish, and sci-like (NOTE I DID NOT CALL HIM A SCIENTOLOGIST).

It's like a second J.Swift
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.