Customize

Creepy New Online Scientology Front Group : Galaxy Art for Kids

Discussion in 'CoS Front Groups' started by lulznw, Jun 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lulznw Member

Creepy New Online Scientology Front Group : Galaxy Art for Kids

[COLOR="Red"]Huge Cover Up , Today they password protected and/or deleted much of their content June 19th.[/COLOR]

http://img83.imageshack.us/img83/5981/coverup1vc7.jpg

coverup1vc7.jpg

Which is the main part of their site after the flash introduction.

[COLOR="Lime"]Huge update on Page 4 : They announce that this is not martial arts, it is a Science Experiment!!!![/COLOR]

If you care about your kids, you should dig this : Digg - Scientology Aims To Train Kids To Battle Xenu

This is a new Scientology front, aimed at training kids in fighting and weapons while at the same time learning Scientology brainwashing without even knowing it. Expose it, back things up.. Related due to recent web activity.

Affiliated Craigslist Ad: Kids Self-Defense Summer Camp! No Prior Experience Required! - [COLOR="Red"]Removed due to flagging. PM if you have a backup.[/COLOR]

Affiliated MySpace Ad: MySpace.com - Guardian Art - 100 - Male - Milpitas, CALIFORNIA - www.myspace.com/galaxyoftheguardianorder

Note comments on MySpace Page like : keep living with Ethics and pleasure and your friend in THETA! and look at their friends!

Their friends : Scientology... What Is it, Youth for Human Rights, Theta Realms, ect. Backup screen shot in case of cover up: http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/9607/screenshotproofjp8.jpg

Suspicious Words from Group #1

Scientology's Slogan is ALSO Scientology Aims:

A civilization without insanity, without criminals and without war,
    They have the SAME slogan and use the same wording for much of their goals.

Galaxy of the Guardian Order

A universe without war, without criminals, and without insanity, where all living beings throughout the universe are born free and equal, where all living beings have the right to life and to live freely and safely. A universe without slavery and torture, and where no unfair detainment can take place throughout the universe, where all living beings have the freedom to move and the right to seek a safe place to live. An existence where a fair and free universe exists. A universe where one is not afraid to take responsibility. Where all living beings have the freedom to express throughout the universe. A universe where the freedom of thought is never suppressed, where one can have an independent point of view toward existence, where the able can prosper and honest beings can have rights, and where all living beings are free to rise to greater heights of existence, are the aims of the Galaxy of the Guardian Order.

The Galaxy of the Guardian Order's intention is to help protect the existence of life to live and to keep living with ethics and pleasure.

We are here with no political purposes. We seek no revolution only evolution to great heights of existence for the individual and the entire universe.

The Galaxy of the Guardian Order welcomes all Guardian of any creed, race or galaxy that are willing to protect life.

We support any organization, group, or individual that is of social value and helps keeps life in existence with freedom for all, but we are not bound by them or to them.

Freedom is the right of all living beings. This is not something we believe. This is something that we know.

We welcome you to the Galaxy of the Guardian Order. We only expect of you and your help in achieving our aims and helping others. We expect you to be helped. The Guardian is one of the most vital movements in the universe today.

All living beings are our comrades in this effort to achieve our aims.

The Galaxy of the Guardian Order does not owe its help to anyone, but we have decided to help without any permission, just not for ourselves, but for entire universe. No one owes the Guardian anything nor no one is in the Guardians debt.

At the end of this day we shall all stand and all out-ethics shall fall.

The Guardian is not hiding amongst all living beings in secret, but in plain sight. We have nothing to hide for that our name means help, and help should be never hidden.

Proof #2 - Suspicious Wording

Galaxy of the Guardian Order

The Guardian Art was created from a viewpoint called a Guardian. A Guardian is a point of view that is an applied Life Protection Philosophy. By philosophy is meant the love or pursuit of wisdom, or of knowledge of things and their causes, whether theoretical or practical. The Guardian is a life protection philosophy in its highest meaning because it brings a person to total freedom and truth in protecting oneself and life. It does not hold in common many of the beliefs of the Martial Arts and philosophies, but it also does not conflict with them either. The Guardian provides a unique understanding of ones spiritual nature and the intention to keep life in existence.

The word Guardian comes from the English language word Guard that means "the effort to keep some form of life in existence," and turning it into a noun literally means "one who is making the effort to keep life in existence".

The Guardian is based on a very important principle: A person is much more than his body or his mind. The individual is known in the Guardian Art to be, not his body or his brain, but a Spiritual being.

The Guardian is about YOU. Because YOU are a part of life and all things that are important to you in your life are worth existing. The Guardian is a point of view that is exact and workable way for you to recover your natural spiritual power and ability and use these to improve your conditions in protecting yourself and the rest of life.

Save PDF for backup recommended. Investigation suggested due to overwhelmingly Scientology language and ideas and because it was spammed in same selection and time as other Scientology advertisements. This could be a way for Scientology to trick kids and parents.
  2. sparklebarf Member

3. newfaq2000 Member

Re: Creepy New Online Scientology Front Group : Galaxy Art for Kids

OUR SUMMER PROGRAM IS BASED ON BU....LLSHIT, .
  4. long_torso Member

5. lulznw Member

They should call it : Galaxy Art - Scientology for Asians based on the promotions and audience they have been appealing to.
  6. long_torso Member

Looking at their ("we swear we aren't ripping off the Star Wars title graphic") logo, I can't help but think: eight stars == eight dynamics?

Initial prediction: small fry, some random Public's personal attempt at front group. Could be wrong. Has happened before (turns out the forbidden donut isn't all that good).
  7. Hostile Member

eew, burn it with fire!

let's expose it!

eta: more sci lingo

"Guardian Art is the technology of the Guardian. By technology is meant the methods of application of the principles of something, as opposed to mere knowledge of the thing itself. The study of the Guardian Art and its applications of an exact technology has been developed from knowledge of the fundamental laws of Self-Defense. Guardian Art is built on a precise system of Natural laws in the universe."

obviously, this is a direct reference to the "tech" right?

moar

"The Guardian is a life protection philosophy in its highest meaning because it brings a person to total freedom and truth in protecting oneself and life." (bold was added by me)

my god, it's everywhere

"A person is much more than his body or his mind. The individual is known in the Guardian Art to be, not his body or his brain, but a Spiritual being."

or a thetan?

more? (not sci lingo but creepy nonetheless

One aspect of how we teach children how to protect themselves is through the use effective physical self-defense strategies which include strikes, escapes, blocks, throws, and even grappling. We make sure their learning experience is both efficient and safe by having them practice directly on highly trained instructors through one-on-one sparring

bold was not my addition....

methinks pedobear is involved in this one, encouraging "grappling" between 3-12 year olds as well as 13+ in their teen and adult course. and "practising" these techniques on "highly trained instructors"

so.... should I send them a "contact us" message detailing that we know about them and intend to investigate if you are pushing scintology on children?
  8. lulznw Member

This is by Scientology and not just by a fan.

Proof so far:

Scientology is friends with this group on MySpace.
    They use the exact same slogan.
    They talk about 8 dynamics.
    They talk about ethics and OUT-ETHICS and SCIENTOLOGY exclusive term.
    They have the same goals.
    They were posted around the same time and section as Scientology courses on Craigslist.
    They talk about tech.
    They have SO many of the same wording including "Freedom is the right of all living beings"

If you read everything closely it is Scientology with with all the words renamed into their galaxy stuff.

EXAMPLE FROM SCIENTOLOGY : The word Scientology literally means "the study of truth." It comes from the Latin word "scio" meaning "knowing in the fullest sense of the word" and the Greek word "logos" meaning "study of."

EXAMPLE FROM GALAXY ART
    : The word Guardian comes from the English language word Guard that means "the effort to keep some form of life in existence," and turning it into a noun literally means "one who is making the effort to keep life in existence".

Scientology Slogan : A civilization without insanity, without criminals and without war

Galaxy Art Slogan : A universe without war, without criminals, and without insanity

And their followers are crazy.Most of them say stuff on the comments like Galaxy Art > Life. Ect. Saying galaxy art is more important than life... does that sound like a martial arts training school to you?

Do martial art schools talk about ethics, tech, have the same slogan as Scientology, and talk about how important their self defense is to save the entire universe. Save universe is like clear universe?

Its a clear cover up and SCIENTOLOGY front and needs to be exposed.
  9. Hostile Member

ok, message sent, detailing that we'll be watching them and intend to investigate if they're pushing religion on small children

also, I got this when I clicked on staff mail thing
    index of
    Apache/2.2.8 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.8 OpenSSL/0.9.8g DAV/2 mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 Server at mail.guardianart.org Port 80

is that generic or could it have information usable by someone on steroids?
  10. lulznw Member

Bad idea if you did because even though there is a lot of spies on here, it is good to have an advantage. Once they are warned, they can start deleting everything, ect. Anyways, if parents knew about all these connections to Scientology they would never send their kids to these 'camps'. Scientology wants these camps because it gives the kids a chance to BE ALONE with these CREEPY CRAZY bastards!!

That's why we need to advertise :

FREE STRESS TEST = SCIENTOLOGY
    DIANETICS = SCIENTOLOGY
    HUBBARD TECHNOLOGY = SCIENTOLOGY
    GALAXY ART = SCIENTOLOGY
    APPLIED SCHOLASTICS = SCIENTOLOGY
    NARCONAN = SCIENTOLOGY

ect. all the groups we know, if the general public KNEW these groups were scientology fronts , scientology would lose ALL their recruiting tools and we WOULD WIN THE WAR, Plain and simple.
  11. Hostile Member

well, the sooner we can get them to DELETE EVERYTHING, the sooner we win, we won't be able to ever get them to admit that they are scientology. they're not that stupid, but if we can manage to get them to shut down the site, they get less traffic = less customers

edit: uh oh, big problem... just checked out the details on their courses for teens,

Included in this course are body strengthening and coordination training, seminars, and special outings that are all set in an upbeat and positive environment.

seminars... that's bad

more bad

FIND ANSWERS TO EVERYDAY QUESTIONS
    How do I stay healthy? How does CPR work? Why should I say no to drugs?

all drugs... not to mention that the odds that hubbard could actually explain how cpr works is next to nil

eta: ok, looks like both of the descriptions for the 13+ courses are exactly the same but replace striking with grappling and add in different pictures and boom, new page for the site
  12. lulznw Member

Nothing too special Hostile (In regards to your Apache comments) - It means they don't know how they don't know how to design a site and it is just a list of some of the things installed on the servers such as FrontPage Extentions, OpenSSL, ect. Mostly common stuff. Mail port and server is simple enough to find.

But then again, I'm not on steriods and don't know anyone personally that is so maybe I am wrong and it is... I was just guessing.
  13. lulznw Member

Hostile, it seems like they are a very local front group in California (I think two locations).

I agree that shutting them down early before they spread branches is important.

For example : Narconon started as a test in one city to see if they can make a fake drug place. Enough people fell for it who didn't know it is scientology and it grew bigger. Same for all their groups. This is a new bread of testing to open a bunch of scientology owned martial arts schools for kids and if it is successful expect to hear galaxy art in a lot of places so lets get it EXPOSED AS THE SCAM it is now!
  14. Hostile Member

yeah, send them comments... (scientologists are manipulated to be in fear of anonymous) so exploit that... safely
  15. Delta Member

Could they be any more obvious?

Harpoons away!
  16. Daywatch Member

OH THIS WILL NOT DO
  17. Toxic Rose Member

Looks like they'll be needing an opening day raid...would be a great opportunity for reaction shots from the duped parents!
  18. anonchalant Member

DOWNLOAD THE ENTIRE SITE NOW

especially the promotional video!!! it is a PERFECT contrast to the famous "al-quaeda" training camp video. The rope climbing/swinging/monkeybars/etc.

HIDDEN SCIENTOLOGY TERRORIST TRAINING GROUND. TARGETING CHILDREN FOR FUTURE COMBAT.

This is an unbelievable footbullet. Must get all possible documentation. Must spider the site. GOGOGOGO
  19. GiantMarcab Member

Perhaps the public needs to be informed that Scientology is now training it's members for combat and now becomming militant. I am sure that the FEDS would be VERY interested in closely watching scientology if this grows.
  20. anon2487 Member

Kids self defence classes and an adventure playground =/= terrorist training.

As far as "training it's members for combat" or becoming more militant: dox pls.

Oh, and to the piss-poor analysis ITT:
    ┏┫  | |  ┣┓  ┏┓ 
    ┗┫━━ ┃ ━━┣┛  ┣┫ 
     ┃ ━━━━━ ┃ ┏┳┫┣┳┓ 
     ┗━━┳━┳━━┛ ┃    ┃
    ━━━━┃ ┃    ┗━┳┳━┛

...makes more sense to me.
  21. anonchalant Member

oh hey pigfucker- This is the owner/operator-
    myspace.cn - www.myspace.cn/267563958
    luci1x2rj1.jpg

moar shots incoming. that's just a quick response to negative nancy.

ImageShack - Hosting :: luci1xux1.jpg
    ImageShack - Hosting :: luci3xmm7.jpg
    ImageShack - Hosting :: luci4xga0.jpg
  22. Mousey Member

23. Hostile Member

I say we just say it's a frontgroup...

watch it,
    make sure they don't advocate agressive self defence
    etc

they're not going militant... they've only got a few thousand members and a boat for christ's sake... take it easy
  24. anonchalant Member

in this case 'militant' is closer to jedi-communists... is that better or worse? :confused: I've never dealt with a communist before, so i can't say for sure.
  25. Quote Member

This is kinda disconcerting. Teaching kids martial arts while indoctrinating them into Scientology... I wonder if they learn how to use weapons as well...
  26. anonchalant Member

kinda like this? [make sure you read his shirt]

pict0219bz3.jpg

lolwut :fuckyou:
    PICT0220.jpg

hey, look what I found! jedi02_photo - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

8copy.jpg - Image - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
    http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o201/jedi02_photo/TRANSMISSIONcopy.jpg
    http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o201/jedi02_photo/timeisnowcopy.jpg
    http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o201/jedi02_photo/guardian31copy.jpg
    http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o201/jedi02_photo/seventhdynamic.jpg <--- Hubbard's 7th Dynamic/OT image
    http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o201/jedi02_photo/God.jpg <---[reference image below]
    5754225b9da013f7c82c711vs1.jpg

well i sure am glad they aren't going militant, right? right?

p.s. I've got the images saved to harddisk in case they suddenly disappear from his photobucket.
  27. lulznw Member

anonchalant,

Great Find! - You found this group using the same creepy hidden symbols as Scientology and I think we need to get this exposed right away.

Training kids in fighting while at the same time brainwashing them to say this is more important than their life and that they are saving the universe, PARENTS need to know what their kids are getting into!

Also as been said before, SAVE ALL THESE SITES, PRINT THEM, ECT. for BACKUP in case they try to make it disappear in a cover up

See : http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o201/jedi02_photo/guardian31copy.jpg <- Notice "High tone"
  28. Re: Creepy New Online Scientology Front Group : Galaxy Art for Kids

They have their own CIA/FBI/NSA, their own Navy, and they specifically wish to expand their influence by setting up camp in territories and then increasing their membership area over to the next camp. After that(or during) they try to control control/influence the government so that it favors them ideologically/financially. So yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaah....
  29. Re: Creepy New Online Scientology Front Group : Galaxy Art for Kids

From FAKE OR STUPID - Galaxy of the Guardian Order - Page 2 - No BS Martial Arts

Text I BOLDED are Scientology keywords and phrases.

Compare the above to the AIMS OF SCIENTOLOGY: The Aims of Scientology by L. Ron Hubbard

To me, the Galaxy of the Guardian Order sounds more like a "squirrel group" than anything else.
  30. Hostile Member

... ok, it's millitant...

weapons training is not for self defence training

I won't save the site, (lots of you guys are doing so... so I'll refrain for now)

and making it disappear asap in a "cover up" due to anonymous would be win

ELIMINATE THIS WEBSITE THROUGH ANY LEGAL MEANS POSSIBLE
    desu spam them
    make a counter site
    attack their idea
    plant doubt

kill it with fire!
  31. Ironhead Member

greaaat...well, back to the boxing gym with me.
  32. A-non-y-moose Member

Thats the wrong way to hold a Shinai.
  33. Re: Creepy New Online Scientology Front Group : Galaxy Art for Kids

WTF? Can't these people come up with an original idea?

They can use the old LRH bulletins that have GO on them, for the Guardians office.

These people make me sick, really... is there even a word to describe them appropriately? They are like mites or something.

Ticks perhaps? They stick to your scalp and you don't know it, give you diseases and suck on your blood?

This group needs to be EXPOSED RIGHT THE FUCK NAO!
  34. Kilia Member

Super great find, OP.
    Bravo to you and others here for exposing another dangerous front group.
    <3
  35. lulznw Member

From the ImageShack

cos_ewok.jpg - Image - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Why is the Image named CoS Ewok? And PEDO bear wasn't sick all this time? He was just looking for other people his own age???

flyer.jpg - Image - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Free stress test, i mean free class. FFS this flier of theirs actually uses a real Jedi picture in the background copyright, we need to let Lucas Arts know right away.
  36. Grunce Member

If this is advertising itself as a summer camp, I wonder if it's accredited by the appropriate organizations. I don't know whether accreditation is mandatory, but I wouldn't be a bit surprised if it has indeed been made mandatory, to keep creepy pedophiles from setting up "summer camps" for recruiting new victims -- and given how Scientologists love to half-ass their compliance with "wog law", something makes me suspect they've skipped that tiresome accreditation process...
  37. anonchalant Member

anybody else catch this?
    crosspointscopyet9.jpg

also, I remembered that one of the symbols is from a hubbard book cover-
    symbol from his files: 8copy.jpg - Image - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

and then book cover for &quot;the route to infinity&quot;
    infinityow7.jpg

and when you watch the video, pay attention to the part where the kids are crawling across the blue pillars with a wooden rod in their hand... IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE A FUCKING LIGHTSABER HANDLE I SWEAR TO GOD THAT'S WHAT IT'S SUPPOSED REPRESENT.

also, this whole thing reeks of pedo.
  38. anonchalant Member

i lol'd irl. for srs, not like faek like most tiems.
  39. anon2487 Member

Look dude, I'm really not interested in an argument, OP's find's a good un and I've got no truck with the facts, just the analysis. It's a kid's holiday/self-defence camp. Your suggestions that we produce side-by-side shots of their adventure playground photos with Al-Qaeda training camp shots are nothing less than retarded. Combine that with the other couple of posts (one suggesting we should report this as a "Scientology terrorist training camp" to the FBI???????) and it's pretty obvious where my "negativity" is focussed.
  40. lulznw Member

It is something to watch, but it could be as harmless as a brainwashing money making scam that is just like the Drugs and Educational fronts.

For example, maybe if its successful they will expand and then move on to a new project, like Scientology Animal Clubs?

Anyways, it is something to watch and needs to be exposed before it tricks parents and disconnects families who don't know it is scientology operated or at least affiliated.

Just remember : Once, people didn't know that Applied Scholastics was Scientology, but they left too many clues until they couldn't deny it. Having said that, investigate, backup, find more information, and expose. If they get away with fake groups like this, they will keep making MORE AND MORE.

Animals, Book Clubs (to make them read L. Ron books), Weight and Diet Management, anything is possible to hide Scientology in unless we stop them early.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.