Customize

Creating 'Scientology is Child Abuse' Meme

Discussion in 'Think Tank' started by balkanAnon, Jul 10, 2012.

1. Yeah Anon above suggested that. It's a great idea.
  2. RightOn Member

Scientology Cadet Org
  3. John P. Member

I thought Anons had longer attention spans than the average bear, in keeping with their overall image of techno-omnipotence and stuff.
    • Agree Agree x 2
  4. Anonymous Member

I'm just waiting for it to come to a venue near me. Perhaps we've been too successful. John P has Capitalist Central ;) . I have the University district. We have mormons and JW's and screaming Baptists and the Falun Gong lady who must be a hundred years old and I'm almost convinced by her because she's so damn old, hale and out there twice a week rain or shine.

But the scientologists have only media here. No bodies on the ground in high traffic areas. Buse ads, weeklies (and it was bitter to see them attack VV media and still have local VVsubsidiaries publishing their ads) and flyers littered in the downtown during street fairs, but there are zero on our otherwise cult-infested campus local area or approaching people waiting at bus stops. I think a campaign of stickering of their ads here: xenu.net, xseaorg, etc is as appropriate as anything else and less likely to face/namefag anon.
  5. John P. Member

I'm liking the "What are my crimes?" header, and I think it should have the meme we're trying to create at the bottom: "Scientology = child abuse." The equals sign is very important, rather than "is" or any other way of saying it.

Other posters in other series would have the meme "Scientology = wrecked families," "Scientology = financial ruin," etc. The equals sign is the unifying "hook" for the slogans at the bottom.
    • Agree Agree x 2
  6. Random guy Member

Unfortunately Anonymous is also a product of the video game generation.
  7. JohnnyRUClear Member

Chanonogy leveled up their trollcannon to >9000, but then got bored when final boss took too long to spawn. Fortunately, final boss = hard-drinking stress puppy whose dad just said F U and bolted. Shouldn't be much longer now.
  8. Anonymous Member

I have friends that grew up in the Cadet Org.
  9. RightOn Member

it was a joke
  10. Anonymous Member

11. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  12. Anonymous Member

I know right? Instead of their parents, they were raised by unqualified and ever changing Sea Org members who were usually posted there as punishment. Little to no medical attention. No standards of education. Poor diet.

A complete joke.
  13. Anonymous Member

Here's one for "What Are My Crimes" insert Cans & possible emeter. This is a Public Domain pic
    1101810_bgt_holly_crying.jpg
  14. Anonymous Member

One more of crying teen only room for one can woman-crying-2.jpg?w=459&h=400.jpg
  15. Anonymous Member

Hows about dis one, enough room for cans & meter (if can be fit in).What Are My Crimes? Scientology Does Sec Checks on Children
    children-playing_w562_h725.jpg
  16. RightOn Member

you can't be serious?
    I starting fighting against the COS because of the Sea Org. I have been doing it for over 4 years now. I created the The Big Ex List and many other good threads. Plus a fuck-ton of other things that are none of your business.
    If you think for one minute that I am not compassionate towards the members of Sea Org or the Cadet Org then you need to lurk moar.
    You can't be serious on this forum 24/7. So lighten up! geez!

and one more thing, please don't forget the title of this thread.
    Scientology Child abuse meme.