Customize

"Cost of Scientology Services" Wiki page needed

Discussion in 'Think Tank' started by RolandRB, Oct 28, 2012.

1. RolandRB Member

In the UK, one of the major reasons that they got mandatory (charitable) rates relief of 80% was because the solicitor representing them persuaded the local authorities concerned that most Scientology services are free and it is only those members who request special services from the Church who choose to make a donation for them. I think a Wiki page is needed to cover this one topic thoroughly to prove that this is not the case and a person cannot gain redemption in the Scientology faith without donating a substantial amount of money. This needs to cover the other special donations they are expected to make "in helping society" to prove their worthiness to follow this quest.

There will be other topics that require their own page but I do not think we should mix topics in any way.
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Anonymous Member

There are only two free courses in Scientology - The Hubbard Dissemination course and the FSM course.

You can, however, get access to the courses if you do slave labour for them which means those courses were not free.

The FSO price list is the most comprehensive I know of, but is a little dated at this stage:
    http://www2.zshare.ma/paceytfhknm5
  3. RolandRB Member

That's "courses". The claim is made of Scientology "services" such as their Sunday Service being free plus a few "Introductory Services". How some clam lawyer can claim this to local authorities and get away with it, especially since they have their own solicitors, amazes me. If I removed 9/10 ths my brain then could I qualify as a local authority solicitor?
  4. Anonymous Member

1998 price list, 21 pages long !
  5. RolandRB Member

But that's just the price list where they have to pay money choose to make donations. What about the hundreds or even thousands of free services?
  6. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 2
  7. Cudgel Member

Not being British (I blame my parents), since the clams' solicitors seem to have appeared before a public body and made the claim of free services, can one demand that they produce a list of said services? If not through the hearing body, can a loud dead agent publicity campaign claiming that the solicitor lied misspoke be mounted that might shame that shyster solicitor into releasing such a list? Could a complaint for lying be placed with the Office for the Supervision of Solicitors for misrepresentation?
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. anonysamvines Member

only free in return for labour if you never leave. Leave and you get a vastly inflated bill for them (including the on the job hatting needed to actually do the job they assign you) and no corresponding back pay either, no matter how many years servitude.

How many sea org actually get any further on the bridge to nowhere? or even onto the bridge to nowhere?
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. RolandRB Member

Nothing will be done because no crime has been committed on anybody (except the British taxpayer and that doesn't count). The local authorities that grant rates relief are not losing any of their own local authority money - they are giving away British taxpayers money. It costs them nothing plus nobody can hold them to account. You will find it is not possible to lodge this as a "fraud" because there is no victim.

As for the solicitor then I think that 100% of his work is for the "Church" and that isn't going to change if a complaint gets lodged.

The best way to stop this is for the cost of Scientology "services" to become broad public knowledge so even those idiot local authority solicitors get to know about it. A Wiki page is best for this.
  10. Woo Hah Member

• Like Like x 2