Customize

COS paid two private investigators millions to trail David Miscavige's rival

Discussion in 'Media' started by Anonymous, Sep 21, 2012.

1. Anonymous Member

I think a better question is, "how much is she still under his thumb?" Assuming she even has the remaining spirit to fight I think she still has family in and the memory of her mother's death.
  2. RightOn Member

he doesn't have to let her "out".
    how about a picture? (even though WE know it can be a faked).
    A video?
    even though WE know that she can be forced into saying what he wants.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Anonymous Member

The only info this woman is capable of revealing now is what the coroner turns up in her forensic autopsy.
  4. Anonymous Member

Dox or... etc.
  5. Anonymous Member

Walks like a duck, Quacks...etc, etc.
  6. Anonymous Member

No genius, documentary evidence, something that would hold up in a court of law... or aren't you reading the same thread I am?

I'll bet you vote for Obomber based on his sterling record and Nobel War, er, Peace Prize.
  7. Anonymous Member

I realised what you were requesting. I felt my response indicated my previous statement was but an opinion. Sorry if that didn't translate or if opinion is not welcome. No I don't reside in the states, So my voting habits are limited to the liars and cretins that on offer on my home shore.
  8. anonysamvines Member

wonder if they can get this applied to slappy? If it is good enough for US v rest of the world then it should be good enough for inter state jurisdiction. Slappy sure as hell intentionally violates the laws of the country and purposely fails to establish an address in Texas

9. Anonymous Member

Since 1993, the US government has looked the other way regarding Scientology, or even pleaded on the cult's behalf (see Germany). This is more than just the IRS.

The question is: WHY?
  10. RightOn Member

perhaps?

11. Random guy Member

The fact that they can't seem to produce her (despite knowing where she is) indicate she's in no shape to be shown in public. My personal guess is she's has a mental breakdown and is now a hollow-eyed banshee of a thing.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. anonysamvines Member

So she finally made OT VIII then?
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  13. RightOn Member

yes also possible
    many possibilites, but the COS doesn't care to clear that up one bit
    Which one is it?
    dead?
    not able to function mentally?
    shipped off somewhere remote?
    or did ALL of the above happen with the end result being her death?
    Who really knows the truth?
    Debbie Cook?
    Marty?
    Rinder?
    Broeker?
  14. Anonymous Member

One has to wonder if Shelly's missingness is one of the serial felonies Marty alluded to?
    • Agree Agree x 2
  15. anonysamvines Member

easy peasy lemon squeezy Anon

after swallowing all the $scilon stuff and LRH's pearls of wisdom, deepthroating slappy's weiner and rages is no problemo!
    plus he haz da money and ain't afraid to use it!
    an who wants to vacation in the RPF? Tommygurl's jet and globetrotting are much more fun!
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. RightOn Member

if he has info about her being dead or held agaisnt her will and has not gone to authorities, this would make him complicint IMO
    Which makes me wonder.
    Tom Cruise, Katie and DM where photographed at the race track with Laurisse.
    Does Tom Cruise know where Shelly is?
    She didn't go to his wedding, even though DM was the best man. Nor did she go on Cruise's honeymoon. (I still don't understand why DM went along)
    Maybe people should start asking Tom what he knows about Shelly.
    After all DM is his BFF.
    How many times has he seen her? Has he seen her at all? Where does DM say she is?
    • Like Like x 1
  17. DeathHamster Member

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banshee

The number of off-hand references by ex-members to witnessed mental-breakdowns are possibly more disturbing than the suspicious deaths.
    • Agree Agree x 4
  18. Cudgel Member

Reminds me of the old joke about the midget dwarf that married a woman twice his height: when they were nose to nose his toes were in her and when they were toes to toes his nose was in her.

Sorry. Blame my late father. It was one of his favorite jokes...
    • Funny Funny x 4
  19. anonysamvines Member

lol and mine
  20. Anonymous Member

Maybe Cruise is really Afghani, which menfolk purportedly "use women for child-bearing and men for sexual pleasure".
  21. Anonymous Member

I don't know her and can't answer any of those questions. But I remember Tony O's article about Annie Broeker, where people that knew her said about her that she simply resigned to her fate that she would die on the base. That might be the case of Shelly as well. She might be apathetic at this point, just waiting to die.
    • Agree Agree x 2
  22. Anonymous Member

There is a rumor going around that Miscavige did tell his people that him and Shelly were separating. I think the inner circles were told. Now, why he can't just divorce her, I do not know.
  23. RightOn Member

oh perfect! what a guy! LOL
    makes no sense what so ever.
    separating now? He has been with Laurisse for how long now?
    • Agree Agree x 1
  24. Anonymous Member

I think it was meant that people were told at the time?
  25. Anonymous Member

Yes, people were told years ago, when it happened. Again - just a rumor, I have no confirmation for it.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  26. Cudgel Member

Ah. A "shore story" to cover him should she turn up with unlikely positioned suicidal gunshot wounds from a rifle just like her mother.

"Officer, I haven't had any contact with her since we separated. You can ask my friends they all knew we parted. Ask my friend Sheriff Baca..."
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  27. Annie and Shelly ... They gave up. Breaks my heart.
  28. DeathHamster Member

They weren't impossible, just unlikely.
  29. Anonymous Member

Dallas Spanish mission and Dianetics centre to open on Sunday
    427920_473833352637403_207499952_n.jpg
  30. The Wrong Guy Member

Today, Tony Ortega wrote this:

We should point out that when Scientology founder L. Ron Hubbard died in 1986, some believed he had written unreleased “Operating Thetan” levels — perhaps up to OT XV. When David Miscavige started the 24-year surveillance of Pat Broeker, Hubbard’s final caretaker, the point of the spying was, in part, to find out if Broeker had in his possession those unreleased materials. But the private eyes who did that surveillance say they never found anything of the sort, and Marty Rathbun, in his book, The Scientology Reformation, stated that there are no materials above OT VIII, and he accuses Miscavige of fraudulently perpetuating the idea that more OT levels will someday be released.

From http://tonyortega.org/2013/03/06/wednesday-story/
    • Like Like x 3
  31. DeathHamster Member

I'm pretty sure that there was an account of where they scammed Pat Broeker by telling him that there was an impending law enforcement raid and using that to clean out the storage space that he was keeping Hubbard's materials in.

That wasn't that long after Hubbard's death. Why keep watching him for 24 years, and promise some PIs a perpetual contract?
    • Like Like x 2