Customize

COS paid two private investigators millions to trail David Miscavige's rival

Discussion in 'Media' started by Anonymous, Sep 21, 2012.

1. Anonymous Member

2. Anonymous Member

3. The Wrong Guy Member

Miscavige v. His Momma
    Case Number: 4:201...

Sorry.
    • Funny Funny x 7
  4. Tourniquet Member

Well, he did force his parents to divorce... that has to count for something.
  5. Anonymous Member

That's exactly right. The PIs are no longer talking to the media, which means that the parties are negotiating.
  6. Anonymous Member

LOL

Miscavige doesn't seem to be getting many days nowadays to enjoy his scubba diving or motorbiking.
    There is a new thing everyday. Plus, I know that he himself writes all those Karin Pouw responses to the media. That's a lot of work for Slappy.
  7. Tourniquet Member

I noticed this also. No one in the 21st century still says "balderdash"... LOL Slapowicz
  8. It's like he thinks no one will believe Scientology is a religion if its leader says "bullshit" -- um... newsflash!
  9. Anonymous Member

I love when people try to sound so much smarter than they actually are by using long words. Usually they come across as someone who isn't smart using big words they don't really understand.

Monosyllabic Davey, stick to what you know.
    • Like Like x 2
  10. DeathHamster Member

Their idle org (opened by Miscavige):

scientology-ccdallas.org CSI Domain Director Church of Scientology Inter. 6331 Hollywood Blvd 90028 Los Angeles CA 90028 US +1.3239603500 domains@scientology.net
  11. anonysamvines Member

They seem to be relying on the Slappy is only the head of the RTC and is ecclesiastical head of Scientology defence.

this would probably be his testimony should he appear
    What Co$ and IAS and the looney squirrel busters did is nowt to do with me. No one saw me and ya can't prove nothing.
    I shall have a word with whoever authorised those payments asap - oh dear that appears to be that well known bitter, lying apostate Marty Rathbun. Certainly I can dox that. Marty admitted hiring them, as for the bitter lying apostate part please refer to any of our press releases since I kicked him out of MY church. I never had anything to do with anything Marty did and never trusted him at all.
    Marty has documented repeatedly that he thinks I am the antielwrong (let me make it clear that antichrist is soo last century and dated, and that I allow Elwrong to nominally take the messiah position for now as I am extremely busy travelling the world being too busy and ecclesiastical right now) and blames me for everything! This is just another example of his bitter apostasy and any clear scilon will be happy to tell the truth on that. How many of my wealthy parishioners do I need to line up to repeatedly tell you that, no matter what the question is before them, before your brain turns to mush and you acquit me?

Though we all know all the separate companies are all one in reality, and he is the de facto capo di tutti capi (and no one else wants to be even a capi since that appears to land you in the hole which does not exist), legally proving that is a different matter.
  12. DeathHamster Member

Odd. Pretty sure that he testified as the defacto head of all Scientology in the Ontario Snow White case.
  13. anonysamvines Member

ooh now that is a juicy nuggget! d'you know if he was appearing as himself as de facto head or if it was more like Clarke Carr appearing as NN Int as in the Desmond case?

Any idea where i can find those depo's? they sound like a fun, interesting read when I have the time
    • Like Like x 1
  14. DeathHamster Member

It wasn't just depositions, he was on the witness stand in court. Sadly, I don't think that they've ever surfaced on the net. When I looked into it years ago, it was a seriously expensive proposition to get a hold of the court transcripts.
  15. DeathHamster Member

16. anonysamvines Member

Thanks for that, I presumed they did depo's before the court case and that they might be accessible.
    • Like Like x 1
  17. Tourniquet Member

Well, if Slappy "Miscavige" Slapowicz maintains that he is the "Pope" of Scientology, then it follows that not only is he the ecclesiastical head of the cult, er church, but also its temporal head.

It'd be a pisser if he tries to posit Heber as the cult's, er, church's temporal leader. Heber probably doesn't even know what day of the week it is, let along what the stats are.

Got my chamber pot ready ;)
  18. DeathHamster Member

Apparently he won it all by ashtray combat with Mary Sue Hubbard.
    • Funny Funny x 1
  19. muldrake Member

20. Anonymous Member

Forgive my ignorance, but what is "Ontario Snow White case". And more importantly, where can I find the transcript of his testimony.
  21. DeathHamster Member

As well as the American "Operation Snow White" case, there was a major case in Ontario, Canada.

Unfortunately, no transcripts are available, as far as I know. Expensive to obtain.
  22. Anonymous Member

Hmm....I didn't know that.
    Why was it so late, the trial appears to have taken place in 1992?
    I guess a Canadian anon will just have to go to court and photocopy the shit and the scan it and post online.
    • Like Like x 4
  23. Anonymous Member

Wow, interesting reading there.

If Judges issued seeming slaps on the wrists by way of punishment back then, why should we have reason to hope that punishments shall fit the crime now?

This organisation is so diabolical it's making me queasy that people like these exist at all. What an asshole judge claiming Nanna had 'suffered enough'.
  24. Random guy Member

Say, didn't the cult sue Debie Cook in Texas? Being head of the COS, Miscavige can hardly claim he never had any business there.
  25. RightOn Member

his lawyers said that "he (DM) never filed a lawsuit in TX."
  26. Tourniquet Member

Right. And we all know he's just a private individual, with no ties to anyone or anything... including his wife.

BTW, where is Shelley Miscavige?
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  27. Anonymous Member

It's very easy to debunk this theory that COB RTC has nothing to do with flag. But it will require oral testimony or depositions of witnesses showing that DM controls everything. I'm sure Ray Jeffrey will submit a reply to Miscavige's "Special Appearance". Squirrel Busters is quite a blossoming business in Texas.
  28. anon walker Moderator

She is Very Very Busy working for her "church."
  29. Random guy Member

With or without her meat body one might ad.
  30. Anonymous Member

I think Shelly is very much alive. Just in exile. I'm curious though why Miscavige did not just divorce her; divorce seems to be quite common in the CoS. Why the charade of being married to Shelly on paper and living with Laurisse?
    And speaking of Laurisse - how can she stand him? I mean how can anybody live with the tiny slappy dictator with who gets fits of rage?
  31. DeathHamster Member

One night, she'll slip him a knife, and be the new Lord of Scientology.
  32. RightOn Member

then why doesn't the COS prove it and shut everyone up?
    • Agree Agree x 1
  33. Anonymous Member

Shelly currently can't be compelled to testify against him.
    • Winner Winner x 5
    • Like Like x 2
  34. McLOVIN_1982 Member

35. Anonymous Member

Legalfags: Could she testify willingly, and would the testimony be accepted?
  36. DeathHamster Member

Is this about that old thing of wives not being forced to testify against husbands? I think that the key word we're looking at is "compelled".

Just how much does she still like the little shit? (Assuming that she's still alive.)
  37. Tourniquet Member

Not much, I'll wager...
  38. Anonymous Member

In my humble opinion, Miscavige can't let Shelly out or let her have any contact with media/indies.
    At this stage I'm sure she is pretty disgruntled and will likely spill the beans on the size of his cock. Or that he used to get off by reading about Tom Cruise's sex escapades from Cruise's auditing folders.
    So yeah....Miscavige is interested in hiding her.
  39. Anonymous Member

Very good point. Ha!