Customize

COS paid two private investigators millions to trail David Miscavige's rival

Discussion in 'Media' started by Anonymous, Sep 21, 2012.

1. Anonymous Member

You're gonna have to buy >9000 shots, because DM = bad, always, to Martyr.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Anonymous Member

Marty always switches sides depending on how the wind blows or who he has to blow
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  3. Anonymous Member

That might be true, but once the floodgates open and hundreds of people begin legal proceedings on a no win no fee basis - Miscavige is fucked. Literally. Fucked in the ass by Bubba in a jail cell.
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. rickybobby Member

For those who haven't seen it in it's glorious entirety, here is the link to the first of the LRH death event vids. The entire broadcast is posted by the same user. I recently watched the entire thing, front to back, and was equally appalled and fascinated. You can skip the intro and the ones labelled applause, they have no real content.

R
  5. Good to see these vids up on the internet again.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Anonymous Member

Where was Marthey back then?
  7. Anonymous Member

Hollywood Palladium
  8. Anonymous Member

Scientology's Rathbun questions why cameras are trained on his house in Ingleside on the Bay
    http://www.caller.com/news/2012/oct/05/scientologys-rathbun-questions-why-cameras-are/
    By Mark Collette (who previously covered the Squibs shenanigans)
    Posted October 5, 2012 at 8 p.m.
    More at link.
    • Like Like x 5
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. The Wrong Guy Member

From the above article:

Since the lawsuit was filed, Rathbun said he noticed a stranger visiting a house down the street, within view of his home. Upon closer inspection, he saw a slit in the blinds.

Starting with property tax records, he was able to track down the renter of the home, Monty Drake, a licensed private investigator from the Dallas-Fort Worth area, who has rented there for about two years.

"There's a house I use for business out there," Drake said in a telephone interview Thursday. "I do security work. I'm not at liberty to talk about that to anybody."

He said he has never heard of Rathbun.

Later, Rathbun provided photos he shot from outside the home's window, showing two video cameras and a still camera just inside, and the viewing angle from that window to his own home, the direction the cameras were pointed.

Drake could not be reached for further comment.

www.google.com/search?q=Monty+Drake+private+investigator
    • Like Like x 3
  10. Anonymous Member

This is so delicious.

spy-vs-spy-cutedxc-16674963-1024-768.jpg
    • Funny Funny x 6
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. Random guy Member

So, it seems the cult can't help themselves and still insist on monitoring former members despite given every opportunity to mend their ways. Are they expecting a different result this time?
  12. Clusterdux Member

A poster on Marty's blog:
    This may explain some things. It is not uncommon for the criminally insane to subconsciously wish to be caught. Their capture offers a relief of some kind, as I understand.
    Given the uneducated, narcissistic, unopposed megalomania of DM this may actually be the case.
  13. Random guy Member

I don't think Rathbun has much of a case as long as PIs have the type of free reins they seem to enjoy over in Americaland. In my neck of the woods any PI trying that would soon find himself in the slammer.
  14. Anonymous Member

Anything that speeds up the process and hastens the inevitable pain of Bubba's big black HIV dick being forcibly and roughly rammed into little David Miscavige's anal passage is a good thing.
  15. Anonymous Member

Inside the podium, sucking Miscavige's undersized cock.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. Anonymous Member

The one on the left is Netanyahu

/derail
  17. Anonymous Member

Meh, this is Hubbard overt-motivator shite.
  18. jensting Member

Nah, this was all the idea of Someone Else! Isn't that a comforting thought?

I think it must bring great relieft to whomever brings these printouts to David Miscavige to know that DM will always treat them fairly. <snort!>
  19. jensting Member

tut-tut. I used to think that these references to David Miscavige and prison rape would upset him (after all, in the Grady Ward deposition DM himself went on about "the 1.1 club"), but lately I've realised that what DM realy obsesses about is being called a "third wheel" in Tom Cruise's marriage.
  20. Anonymous Member

Oh I would think Tom Cruise enjoys penis in the ass, even if it was rape.

But I am sure little Davey would be screaming once Bubba started reaming.
  21. Anonymous Member

I srsly dont give a flying fuck about Marty. is there a way to keep his "articles" on a single threat? I dont go there to read his shit, and I would prefer not read it here either. fuck marty.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  22. The Wrong Guy Member

Miscavige has hired the most expensive legal mercenaries in this region in an attempt to handle what he directed his spokesperson to tell the Tampa Times were malicious fabrications and complete balderdash. That was corporate Scientology’s official, initial response to the lawsuit brought against Miscavige, RTC, and CSI in the San Patricio County District courthouse by former cult PI’s Greg Arnold and Paul Marrick.

It does not take Lamont Jefferson, Esq. out of San Antonio to handle fabrications and balderdash. But, that is who was brought in to represent Miscavige personally. Jefferson is often hired by the wealthy and plenty guilty because his brother is the Supreme Court of Texas’ Chief Justice.

More at http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/2012/10/16/the-best-legal-whore-house-in-texas/
    • Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  23. Anonymous Member

If called, will Marty lie on the stand, just like the old days? Or will he come clean, finally?

brb popcorn
  24. The Wrong Guy Member

Miscavige will never willingly appear in court. He knows he has too much to lose. He would be much more inclined to sneak out of the country and continue to hide there. Remember, this is a man who is not only afraid to do any interviews, he's afraid to return phone calls or answer the damn doorbell.

The only way I see Miscavige ever testifying in any court anywhere would be after he was arrested, being taken by surprise.
    • Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 2
  25. Anonymous Member

No need to be dramatic and start escaping. It's not like Scientology is out of money. Miscavige will pay the two PIs 10 mil to make it go away. Then he'll hit up Nancy Cartwright with the bill and she'll be happy to oblige.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  26. Anonymous Member

27. Anonymous Member

It is the end of the world this year...so it stands to reason...
    • Agree Agree x 1
  28. anonysamvines Member

So finally we get to see what that cryptic blog (mentioning Tony O, PIs, lawfags and Marty) was about.
    It threw me when it was pointed out there weren't any Co$ paid for dead agent sites against Tony O to be taken down.
    But there were such of Marty, and lots of paid for Google ads linking to them then. Someone, sorry whoever, I can't recall your name only your post, recently asked what happened to them, was anyone still seeing them? and apparently not from the replies.

Marty has big time dirt concerning the Pi's in particular and was threatening Miss Cabbage with it on his own behalf (there's the Marty we all know and loath) no one else's. It appears Slappy may have taken heed of the warning. He may also be lulling Marty into a false sense of security - in which case Marty may be in deep, deep shit.

Now we all/most of us never expected the Pi's case to go to court.

Marty judging by the reckless tone on the blog linked at #262 really really believes Miss Cabbage will not take it to court. Not only that, but that Miss Cabbage will also prevent any retribution from Lamont Jefferson, Esq and his brother the Supreme Court of Texas’ Chief Justicein any way, especially in the future. He really was very reckless and full of bravado in that blog when talking about Slappy's Texas legal team and its connections. He surely feels untouchable on all fronts. It is highly unlikely Marty is relying on fear of the Streisand effect to save him from their desire to exact retribution for such slurs. He obviously believes his dirt is enough to protect him despite sticking his honey covered dick in the proverbial hornet's nest.

Well Marty sure better hope Slappy is suitably scared, not only of actually being on the stand himself but also of Marty being on the stand, and does settle. (and that Marty never ever has to go to court in Texas for any reason any time).

Because if Marty is called to the stand then he will need to spill his guts and not hold back. No matter what shizz he lands himself in. No half measures. If he leaves the slightest wriggle room he is done for. If he tries to save his own "rep" at all, then Co$ will pounce, they have honest and damning dirt on him too remember! And, as Marty so antagonistically says, the Texas team is a force to be reckoned with and do not play above board and by the rules.
    Every last shred of "credibility" will be gone and there will be no further leverage to be made from any other info he is holding in reserve. Holding that reserve has always been his MO to date and why we loathe him so much, will he be able to break the habits of a lifetime?

All or nothing time!

Will he have the guts to follow through if Slappy calls his bluff? Will Slappy back down again and also keep his Texas legal team in check for fear of what Marty can expose?

If Slappy does back down, will the Indies then settle for just worshipping at the Marty alter?

Or will they push and push for him to get all his tightly held and controlled dirt out in the open, destroy Slappy and Co$ properly and thus return scilontology to its rightful place and manner. As Elwrong intended it to be - and sooner rather than later. After all they not only still have a planet to clear, but now also have to get rid of Slappy and his squirrelly Co$ first. Deluded fools they are either way, but that's by the by.

Marty, I am sure, wants and thinks Slappy will back down, keep his Texas team muzzled now and forever and that the Indies will be happy to continue to worship him.
    Is he right?

I do wonder if he has seriously considered that the Indies may not be happy to settle for the crumbs he dishes out currently, especially if Slappy backs down. How will he try to handle them? Will they allow themselves to be handled or will their bloodlust win out if they see Slappy back down? and he surely has been whipping up that bloodlust lately - especially with his latest book.

Who knows - not me for sure, I'ma gonna make the popcorn and enjoy the show with ya. This may turn out to be a death match and I don't mind which one gets it first!
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  29. Anonymous Member

Mutually assured destruction.
  30. Anonymous Member

The good news is if Marty really IS somewhat reformed and remorseful...and he really did hire these goons or know about them...then chances are Pat has known for a long time he had monkeys on his back...on the other hand..cocks..providing he knew Marty could have said something a long time ago, set them up for filming..catching them in the act??? Proving the clams hire dicks???
  31. Anonymous Member

LOL what a dick...it would have been cheaper just to pay the PIs...which makes this whole thing so curious. DM has to be pretty far gone mentally to make this grave an error in strategy.
  32. The Wrong Guy Member

It's possible that Miscavige's heavyweight legal team is his strategy: legal maneuvering to make the predicted out-of-court settlement more appealing to his opponents.
  33. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 2
  34. Jeff Jacobsen Member

I wonder how much DM spent on PI's tailing us LMT people? Christopher J. Nelson was assigned to me. A guy named Raftery and his son were 2 others. I've got video of some of the others I don't know the names of. But they had someone tail WBM, Stacy, Bob Minton, Jesse Prince, me, and I'm sure other employees. That had to add up to a nice chunk of change.

Nelson followed me a lot. He even followed me when I rode my bike around. I called the cops on him twice for stalking, but of course, when you are a stalker-by-proxy it's legal. I have video of him sleeping in his car while waiting for me to get off work.
    • Like Like x 2
  35. RightOn Member

edited:
    from Ortega;s story,
    DM has only been in TX twice?
    How many COS's are there in TX? Five?
    Surely he has been to all the grand openings?
    Dallas, (has celebrity center) Irving, Austin, mission in Houston, San Antonio
  36. Anonymous Member

Certainly should be easy enough to find photos and/or other evidence to prove him wrong.
  37. RightOn Member

here is the quote from DM's lie-ers
    Recently, the Scientology leader’s attorneys filed a court document which asserts, quite vociferously and repeatedly, that…
    “Mr. Miscavige conducts no business in the State of Texas, has no property (real or personal) in this state, maintains no employees, servants, or agents in Texas, has never filed a lawsuit in this state, does not maintain any bank accounts in this state, and is not registered to conduct business in this state.”

edited, more:
    "And while Miscavige (or rather, his attorneys), argued as persuasively as possible that a lawsuit brought by a guy from Colorado (Marrick) and California (Arnold) against an employer in California (Scientology) has no business being heard in Texas, it came out sounding very strange for the ultimate leader of a supposedly rapidly-growing religion to keep going on about how he does no business in such a large state, and in fact has only ever spent two days of his life there."
  38. Anonymous Member

If you believe that Miscavige doesn't run the actual Scientology organization that's true. However, he does.

However, I don't think Marty will reach out to Denise Brennan for expertise on the Scientology corporate structure because it might bring in Hubbard too much,
    • Agree Agree x 1
  39. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 2
  40. Tourniquet Member

Interesting, the semantic hairsplitting. Is this some kind of legal boilerplate, or... ?