Customize

CoS is flooding the PM's office

Discussion in 'Senator Xenophon And Scientology' started by _You_, Nov 24, 2009.

1. Ogsonofgroo Member

Re: CoS is flooding the PM's office

I stopped reading there.

STFU!
  2. Ogsonofgroo Member

Did yer mom drop u on your head much? *sad* ;)

Seeing the public comments of scilon bawwwings is enough for any logical anon or other person to figure out, those aren't harpoons fer fucks sake, they're propaganda/spam, really isn't an 'assumption' as far as I'm concerned...but then I do sux here an' there, happily not near as much as you tend to do with blarge liek this.

:D
  3. _You_ Member

Come, come, elucidate your thoughts.
  4. Ogsonofgroo Member

Lol ^^^^ nah, let 'em suffer!

:p

(another thyme~another spice)

:)
  5. fisherman Member

AussieAnons, is there any more I can do?

I fired 'poons' to every Senator and everyone on the list . Is there a 'House of Representatives' list? Anyone else I should write to?

Question: There are 10,000 to 15,000 scios 'max' on the whole planet. How could they be 'out-pooning' us? By how much?

Is each scio sending multiple letters? Are Scios writing using fake ID's or names out of the phonebook? Help me understand the mechanism, please.

Should we be writing multiple letters? Can I mail a Senator twice? Mail on behalf of my grandmother? My dog?

Just tryin' to find ways to help!
  6. _You_ Member

In the instance you're talking about, as I understand it, the issue was that they didn't identify themselves as Scientologists, NOT that it's 10 OSA guys, writing up multiple letters, which was essentially the claim that was being made.
  7. anonhuff Member

I had thought the PM was in the senator-email-list. I used the online form and sent him my thoughts on the issue. Thank you OP.

Something I pointed out was that I was forthcoming in my affiliations, and how I suspect that those sending opposing emails might not be so forthcoming. I suggested that point be considered when reading emails and letters sent to his office.

I have no proof either way so I left it only as something for them to check into if they wished.

I think I will send another poon later with this thought that just occured to me: why is an organization that is receiving governmental benefits in the form of tax exemption opposed to government oversight/inquiry? Cake is for eating not having too.
  8. Re: CoS is flooding the PM's office

The word EXACTLY is not appropriate because:
    #1 We are but a mirror
    #2 We choose of our own free mind and have no leader telling us what to do. Only our conscious drives us and at the end of the day we don't have any mind control that directs our actions. In that respect the wording should read: Exact opposite.
  9. Ogsonofgroo Member

Anyone not a scilon and slightly clued in would know that independant support from within scientology/from scintologists is very tightly controlled, what you say and how its said.

Good bet that the scilon e-mails are from just a few IP's/sites (and I'm sure this will be very closely looked at by any gov't getting their mail), it is in their un-naturally constructed nature to obey orders, even against their inner voices of conscience.
    We have yet to see an open scilon call to e-mail a situation without a tonne of coaching.
    I think this is due to the fact that LRon's idea of an educated adherent is somewhere south of a fifth-grader in the
    Wog world.
    Strickly my take as a person who would've kicked that slimy, demented, dead fuk's nuts into his throat with much glee and abandon. >_> <_< :)
  10. _You_ Member

If you have already emailed all Senators, you can send some to House of Reps: Parliament of Australia: House of Representatives: 42nd Parliament | List of Members by Party

Cabinet Ministers are influential in the Government (Labour party)
    Cabinet | Prime Minister of Australia

You could send snail mail paper letters in envelopes with stamps the old fashioned way. If you're a good speaker you could ring up Senators and convince them with logical argument and evidence.
  11. Re: CoS is flooding the PM's office

I know of a scientologist who used a separate computer (her daughters to send an email) They seem to be onto it. They obviously now are adapting once they read our very open forum is my suggestion.
  12. tazor Member

In my letter I told him I knew he was being bombarded with e-mail from scientologists right now and that I knew it because I used to be one.

And that I had been ordered to contribute in several letter campaigns myself while in the cult.

I also told him that I hoped quality over quantity would carry more weight in this situation.

Hopefully someone will actually READ our e-mails.
  13. Re: CoS is flooding the PM's office

The harpoons are propaganda / spam. Look, you have scientologists spamming the Aussie government with statements to convince the government that scientology is a law abiding religious organization that should not be investigated. On the other side you have chanologists spamming "harpoons," which are statements trying to convince the Aussie government that scientology is a dangerous cult that needs to be investigated. It's the same thing.

No it's really the same thing that goes on here several times a week with people calling for "poons." Scientology finds out about a potential inquiry and sounds the alarm and urges people to contact the government. Scientologists decide they don't want Scientology taken away from them so they decide to contact the government. Here somebody finds out about a potential inquiry and sounds the alarm and urges people to contact the government. Chanologists decide that it's very important for this inquiry to go forward so they decide to contact the government.
  14. anonhuff Member

anonymous doesn't require or track compliance, if you want to poon you do if you don't you don't
  15. tazor Member

It's not the same thing at all in this case. We are asking that they be investigated. We are NOT telling them how they should conduct that investigation or what the conclusion should be.

The scilons are simply bawwing about religious bigotry, don't look at us, we're being persecuted, Xenophon is mean, blah, blah, blah.

Which one sounds sane here?
  16. Re: CoS is flooding the PM's office

What are you trying to say with your plays on semantics? ie. whats your point? That the nazis shouldn't have been taken on because it's the same thing. Time for you to speak your outcome or if you are raising an insignificant point then.. some of us have better things to do like write letters to senators. I'm going to ask two more of my friends to write a letter every time someone wastes my time with points that waste my time.
  17. Re: CoS is flooding the PM's office

So you assume that any scientologist sending in a message is only doing so because they have to? I can see that being the case for some, but if they're as heavily indoctrinated as most around here believe they are, I don't think it is at all unreasonable to assume that most of them would be more than happy to fire off a quick message to the government in defense of scientology.

Both sound sane to me. It's perfectly reasonable to want Scientology investigated if you believe they are engaging in criminal acts. Likewise it is perfectly reasonable to not want to be investigated and to feel persecuted if you believe Scientology is not engaging in criminal acts.

No plays on semantics here. In fact, in a way I am arguing that the only difference between scientology spamming the Aussie government and "harpooning" is semantics. I'm not sure how you got from sending messages to the government to what the Nazis did. Interesting Goodwin.
  18. Re: CoS is flooding the PM's office

your argument is terribly flawed= Two more friends to convince
  19. Ogsonofgroo Member

^^^^yuppers^^^

I think what PB is missing (taking for granted he's just anubious) is that a call to anons is 'meh', peoples do what they will and can, make uo their own minds on what to say and how, and given the topic there isn't any good reason not to stick to the facts and the truth as far as has been discerned.

In the scilon world on the other hand......... ick, go read a scilon forum if you really don't know how shallow the pool is.

Moot points are moot, thread is getting duh imho.

:rolleyes:

Ewwwww~ this reeks of MR & FZ/apologist crap logic, Peeeeeeee-Yuuuuuuuuu!

I go.
  20. Re: CoS is flooding the PM's office

care to elaborate?

The problem is that you assume that the process is somehow different with scientologists. We've seen leaked emails urging scientologists to harpoon different groups and individuals. They are a call to action just like posts here. The scientologist reading the email can decide whether or not he or she wants to send a poon and the act accordingly. Perhaps you are getting stuck thinking I'm trying to say there's no difference between Chanology and Scientology? Remember, I'm just talking about "pooning." If there's nothing wrong with Chanology doing it then why is it wrong for Scientology to do it?

Why? I think what I said was pretty reasonable. Can you tell me why you think this reaks of freezone apologist crap?
  21. Re: CoS is flooding the PM's office

DO YOU HAVE A POINT? = 2 more friends to be convinced. Total 6 new people to be convinced that wouldn't have previously. And it's Thursday.
  22. Re: CoS is flooding the PM's office

Getting more people to write in encouraging the investigation to go forward is a good thing. I would hope that you would convince as many people as possible to do so.
  23. _You_ Member

There is a certain irony if the Senators have recieved many emails from us, saying basically the same thing: that they should note that many of the scilon emails are likely making the same point, whearas our are all different.

Several of us written to them saying this; and so to avoid deeper irony, future letter writers should probably choose a different topic (or topics).
  24. _You_ Member

Good idea, and legit way to use copypasta: i.e. adapt the letters you've already sent. I agree about the watercooler element.

Comma spaced so it's easy to use whatever email package you're using:
  25. Re: CoS is flooding the PM's office

Is this your point?:
    Fair Game: Secrecy, Security and the Church of Scientology in Cold War America, Hugh Urban, Professor
    Department of Comparative Studies

If so I would disagree.
  26. Re: CoS is flooding the PM's office

Well done
  27. _You_ Member

Do people want the MP's email addys sorted by sex, (so you can BCC them) and address them Sir or Madam?
  28. Anon123456 Member

29. _You_ Member

30. Re: CoS is flooding the PM's office

hsm87b.jpg
  31. _You_ Member

It matters not to me as I address it all as Dear 'Sir/Madame' or 'Madame/Sir' or 'Honorable Member', but if someone wants to be specific maybe just PM ya?
    Dunno.
    Tahnk ou so much for posting the PM's addys! <3
  32. _You_ Member

Yeah, but whilst maybe not that much of a biggy, we bun doin it wrong (or at least I have)...eg. the Senators should be addressed Dear Senator or Dear Senator [Surname].

Some won't care, but better to get it right from the start.

Also, whilst there's no harm in using the MP's email list I posted, I'm not convinced it's 100% complete or up to date. I took it from the Green's website, but the .gov.au site lists at least a couple of MP's that are not in the list I posted.

Definitely usable, worst case scenario is we'll get a few failed deliveries, but might be worth stripping the addys from the following 8 pages [this is the government's own site, so I'm guessing that it's 100% current]:

AUSTRALIAN CAPITAL%20TERRITORY

NEW SOUTH WALES

NORTHERN TERRITORY

QUEENSLAND

SOUTH AUSTRALIA

TASMANIA

VICTORIA

WESTERN AUSTRALIA
  33. _You_ Member

Just realised this now unfortunately. This is why I need to start getting more sleep, whatever's going on in Oz...
  34. Anon123456 Member

might be worth it to re-poon with the news of the Miscavige law suit>
  35. MSAnon505 Member

Harpoon sent.
  36. ladybug2 Member

sending mine now
  37. _You_ Member

I have informed the Senators and the Prime Minister of the lawsuit just filed against scientology in California for labor law violations and human trafficking, with David Miscavige, Religious Technology Center and Church of Scientology International as defendants.
  38. _You_ Member

Don't just give them your opinion. Ask every senator how they will vote on this issue and why. If you don't get a reply ask again. If you still don't get a reply go to their local newspaper and see if a journalist will ask the same question for you publicly.
  39. _You_ Member

This may well be Rukipz's chance to redeem himself.