Customize

COS bawww to Australian government

Discussion in 'Freedom of Expression' started by firebug, Sep 6, 2009.

1. Mousey Member

Re: COS bawww to Australian government

Terril is the last person you should trust, as he is a predatory freezone recruiter. He was banned from enturb for pimping free zone instead of discussing the dismantling of the church of scientology etc etc etc.

Please refrain from using this site to pimp your retarded space religion.

edit: Also from asking us to be your PA. Stay classy terril.
  2. Anonymous Member

Why was that ban not carried over to WWP?
  3. Re: COS bawww to Australian government

One has to wonder, assuming that most public officials are literate and somewhat well-educated, what sort of cretin would fall for this shite.
  4. Terril Member

This post has much misinformation.

Freezoners would not go back to the COS no matter how
    rich they were.

Why do you wish to post such bullshit? What are your credentials
    for expertise in such matters?
  5. Anonymous Member

Terryeo = Terry E. Olsen =/= Terril
  6. Terril Member

I heard that the owner of Enturb took the COS money and ran.

Why are you attacking me when I'm offering help in dismantling COS?
  7. Mousey Member

You're not really welcome to try and convince us to help you promote the free zone. Stop it. If you want your own moonbat echo chamber cheerleading forum, register whyweterril.net and try there. This site is about bringing down scientology, not promoting the Free Zone for opportunistic culties who don't have the resources to get their name seen by the australian gov't legitimately.

NYPA.
  8. Terril Member

My post is about bringing down COS.

Why do you misrepresent that?
  9. Mousey Member

Because you want to use us to do shit you can't, and your wide-eyed innocent act is incredibly transparent. Of all the peope that set off my internal alarms since we've started this, they've gone off loudest and strongest for you, and you have done nothing to counter that. You're an opportunistic cult shill in my opinion, and you derail constructive conversation with your constant attempts to get people to agree with you and your reality.

I don't agree, I won't agree, and I think you are poison.
  10. Mousey Member

Wide-eyed innocence much? Your post is about anon getting on your bandwagon and protesting scientology's abuses against the "protestant" Free Zone. Who's misrepresenting?

Also, thread trimming happening soon, so as this thread doesn't get too derailed by this stupid bullshit.
  11. Anonymous Member

TL;DR:
    If you want to help us, Terril, then help us. However, Anonymous will not help you pimp the Free Zone. We already have Free Zoners helping Anonymous (see: the guy who made the Batshit George video (can't remember his name ATM)), and they are welcome to do so because they aren't trying to make us into their personal army.
  12. Terril Member

You a moderator?

If so IQ is not obviously used as a qualification.

I'm looking at laughing at COS in Oz's attempts at attacking anon,
    maybe initiating legal matters and so on.

I am an anon, though only protest and don't hide.

You prefer to assist in the DM attack on FZers be my guest.

These are the colours on your mast. Let all here know you by this.

You have other points of agreement with the Dwarf?
  13. JohnnyRUClear Member

Same. It's so much projection! Ugh.

4/10
  14. Anonymous Member

There seems to be a bit of off-topic back and forth here so to save everyone the bother of reading all the argument here is a section of the Bayeux tapestry to summarise:

gtfon.jpg

No more needed really.
  15. Clamosaurus Member

I may well be looking forward to the aussie fee$one groups(albeit miniscule) gettin' some angst and laughing about it, because it would be something you set in motion being PEZ for fee$one

Bullshit!
    Youre a diehard scientologist that seeks what hubbard wanted/demanded.
    And THAT is that scientology rules the world , period

KSW much?

You prefer to assist in the hubbard attack on freedom of thought, be my guest

You are so dim. Terril. All youre doing is drawing the unwanted attention to fee$one through your attempts to "maintain friendly relations" through "PR becomes a subject"

I wonder what Nick Xenuphon(LOLOL!!) would think about a group that has the exact same purpose as the "church/religion" he called into question in that Today Tonight report?
  16. A.Non Hubbard Member

ALSO COCKS
  17. TypingChimp Member

The laughable thing here is that Anonymous has been investigated by various law enforcement entities worldwide, and the best they've gotten is one conviction for DDoS and AGP [strike]tiptoeing through the tulips[/strike] prancing on pansies, and one TRO. One cannot prove something false that is actually true, and the various court cases, Snow White, Freakout, and a litany of other abuses and deaths cannot be dismissed as easily as the Co$ would prefer. Thanks to my Wiki-fu, I found some interesting stuff from Aussieland. What about the Revesby murder and the Queen Street Massacre? And we can't forget about the Anderson Report. Farther afield, we can reference their status in Germany, Greece, Italy, Belgium, and France. I am unfamiliar with the Australian legal system, but the truth is an absolute defense against a libel claim in many instances. What need does Anonymous have to lie about the Church of $cientology? The truth is damning enough.

Tl;dr, the Co$ is bawwing over the fact they are having too much trouble suckering new victims in because the truth is coming out faster and in many more places than ever before.
  18. Anonynamefag Member

wherethisthreadgoing.jpg
  19. SickLab Member

Anyone not on topic after this post will receive an infraction.
  20. Scatman Member

Please let this ship be the Freewinds.
  21. Scatman Member

I would recommend that AussieAnons excerpt the anti-free speech provisions from the scilon proposal and show that organized scientology is only interested in the Government acting as their censors and osathugs by proxy - and at public expense.
    Scientology is a religion? With altruistic motives? NOT!
  22. Redshirt Member

I suggest that we send copies of this to Today Tonight and A Current Affair, they love a good troll as much as the next /b/tard.
    If 'poons are to be sent, send 'em this way.
  23. themadhair Member

While the CoS letter may be funny in some respects, it does serve to highlight an important point that is all to easily overlooked.

The CoS repeatedly and consistently make approaches to elected officials. Occasionally some of those approaches pay off (hence why they have tax-exemption there for example). The point here is that this is something we (and you can take ‘we’ in whatever way you like) may not be doing in equal force.

Just a thought.
  24. Mousey Member

Except aussies don't have constitutionally protected free speech. They are signatories to a treaty with a freedom of expression stipulation, but they can and have censored and the government stance is that the current system is A-OK.

Free Speech and the Constitution

Edit: though I guess that's more of a caveat rather than an argument against what you're saying. You make a good point about trying to get the gov't to act as their censors, but it's important to remember they don't do everything the american way :)
  25. Anonymous Member

Oh man this is awesome. I love scientology.
  26. doctor now Member

lol! i love that response. pretty straightforward!

and your location....lol
  27. Clamosaurus Member

This tragedy outlines a few things.

The one I want to mention is CSA Inc making an application to the Court to have access to the confidential psychiatric file of the accused woman. Cyrus Brooks/CSA Inc were given access, with implicit direction by the sitting Magistrate that no details be made public or released to media
    Scientologists given accused's psychiatric file | News.com.au Top stories | News.com.au

Of course, the first thing Cyrus did was to start contacting media and the releasing of contained details.
    The point Im making is, that CSA Inc's actions quantify/solidify how they (scientology) hold themselves accountable to no wog law.
    CSA Inc having the audacity to make such a submission in the OP shows their flagrant and demonstrable hypocricy, and willingness to lie (note the sub's accusations) "for the greater good"

^This

CSA Inc have been on a downslide for nearly a decade here. They prolly thought that it could only get better.....BUT! along came the Nony's to school the cult on just how bad it can get.

So bad in fact, CSA Inc trots out a fresh development app to justify the need to relocate its continental org in the hope raw meat will be gathered up and current members will stop making a b-line for the nearest exit

The fact the Feb submission was done is testimony that you Nony's are doing it right and keep the cult in effect.

u can haz at cause!
  28. the_cloak Member

LOL! This is awesome. We find out now that the masks are working as intended, thwarting fair game and driving them mad. Too bad, they do this to themselves by being paranoid. I find it interesting they claim we go after their license plates when they have been illegally looking up people's plates to name fag them for years now. We should show the Aussie govt pics of the scilons license plate cams that they put up in Clearwater and at Gold. Also make sure to show them the sniper nest at Gold while you are at it.

It's funny how they bawww and claim to be vicims of the very shit they have been doing to ex-scis for years. The aussie OSA was one of the most aggressive at this as well. This just shows how horribly desperate they are right now. We are clearly winning this battle and the truth is out there and they cannot hide it anymore.

Hopefully Anons in Aussieland can deal with this issue and inform the goverment about all the crap the scilons have pulled. Showing them doing the violence, especially the vids of them hitting anons and running or that clearwater douchebag who was slapping people in front of the cops there. That should clear up just who is the violent group that needs reigned in.

This could have serious implications for not just us but places like the chans as well. The media is also under attack in here I notice. They should be notified ASAP so they can let the world know just what the scientologists are up to. I notice how they even sound like they were against V in V for Vendetta... and he was standing up against a psychotic regime. Not surprising that the scilons would not like that, given they themselves want to take over governments and set up crushing regimes like the ones V fought so hard against.
  29. Scatman Member

If the treaty you mentioned is in force, the free expression clause is enforceable in equity as long as there is an implementing statute and rule.
    The attempt by organized scientology to contract the Australian government to attack critics of scientology needs to become well known.
    Totalitarian cult is totalitarian.
  30. Anonymous Member

Actually in Australia the term "wog" is a derogatory racial slur.
    Maybe the "church" should be prosecuted for racial vilification because they teach that non-Scis are wogs
  31. Anonymous Member

Aside from that derail faggotry, I like where this thread is going.

CoS filed their little bawww rant with the Australian Human Rights Commission - Australian Human Rights Commission homepage

A nice way to harpoon would would to file our own against them. With a bit of effort we should be able to create a letter completely destroying every one of their arguments and exposing their fraud and abuse.
  32. Anonymous Member

Agreed. Plus I do think the Aussie exes from ESMB could positively contribute to it also. As per the bolded part in the above quote.
  33. MIanon9966 Member

Yup, all us are fake anthrax throwing, pyromaniacs, who come up with ways to blow CoS orgs to dust while plotting assassinations.

Fuck they finally figured us out.
  34. AmandaT21 Member

It wasn't that offensive until THIS happened:

[IMG]
  35. Anonymous Member

36. Anonymous Member

If Aussie Government feels the need to bow down to the "might" of the organisation calling itself the church of scientology then Anons might like to give them an example of how pommie law deals with the wider issues of religious hatred. Frankly I hope they have and are encouraged to show they have bigger balls.

The UK has a Racial and Religious Hatred Act (2006). I like to draw Co$ attention to Insertion into part 3 of the Public Order Act 1986 with reference to Hatred against persons on religious grounds headed Part 3A, specifically clause 29J:

This may seem odd given the nature of the act BUT what it means is as long what is said / written is not personalised such as "Mr X sucks Mr Miscavige's cock" and is not inflammatory (i.e "burn Scientologists at the stake") it's ok. Technically, "Scientology is a dangerous cult" should be ok, despite what Birmingham police might say.
  37. the_cloak Member

Slashdot has picked this up and the nerds are enraged, anyone for Digg?

We can also point out that scientology calls us terrorists when it fits them, but have also said we are just a bunch of bored teens. They keep changing their story, which in itself makes them seem suspicious.
  38. Anonymous Member

39. Anonymous Member

The thread comes with a bonus Effie:

[IMG]
  40. Optimisticate Member

Ironic that this is all happening while one of Scientology's biggest stars is down there, huh?

Also this:
    It's interesting to me to read comments about scientology from non-Anonymous (or those that claim to be), and how the public is becoming more and more educated about the fraud. Best comment from that thread so far: