Customize

Contact deceased family members through Post-Scientology Spiritual Rescue Technology

Discussion in 'Independent Scientology' started by CommunicatorIC, Sep 28, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Contact deceased family members through Post-Scientology Spiritual Rescue Technology.

The following essay sets forth the best and most succinct statement of the theory of post-Scientology Spiritual Rescue Technology I have ever seen.

I also think it is significant this SRT essay links to ESMB.

It may also be significant that the author says one can communicate with spirits (i.e., Body Thetans or BTs in Scientology) "in his very first session," and eventually "achieves a level of responsibility where he is able to contact deceased family members."

Possibly Helpful Advice: Infinite Possibilities Exist Immediately Beyond Scientology

http://possiblyhelpfuladvice.com/?p=17801

* * * * * BEGIN EXCERPT * * * * *

Scientology treats body thetans as things, as lower forms of beings, and focuses on removing them from a person.

Using Ron Hubbard’s 1952 words of wisdom as a guide, I treated body thetans as preclears in their own right, using ARC and following the Auditor’s Code carefully. This immediately produced results that were superior to standard OT3 and NOTS. After a while, I learned that many of these spiritual beings were trying to help us and their efforts to help were creating unwanted effects because these beings had engrams which we needed to address.

This resulted in me developing Spiritual Rescue Technology and with the help of many friends and volunteers, we came up with processes that let us safely deliver OT3 and NOTS results to new clients right off the street.

Our clients contact and work with spiritual beings from the very first session with none of the nasty side effects that result from the arduous and costly actions of Scientology advanced processes.

It is no wonder that so many long-time Scientologists like those who populate the Ex Scientologist Message Board have harsh words for the Scientology OT Levels and for Scientology processes in general.

They joined Scientology with the hope of attaining some abilities and found only empty promises and empty pockets. The few of us who actually received enough benefit from Scientology processes to continue and to deliver it to others are probably in the minority on the Ex Scientologist Message Board.

[SNIP]

As I said earlier, a brand new person learns to communicate with spirits in his very first session (It’s not that hard really.) and he learns to handle everything that OT3 and NOTS addresses. Once he learns to help the spiritual beings around him, he can then learn to organize those who would be his spiritual partners and use them to expand his life, his business, and his joy in life.

At some point in time, the person achieves a level of responsibility where he is able to contact deceased family members and achieve reconciliation with those whom he was unable to achieve harmony with when they were alive. There is an example of this on workabletechnology.com

* * * * * END EXCERPT * * * * *

2. Post-Scientology Spiritual Rescue Technology practitioner communicates with dead spouse.

Workable Technology: A Peaceful Reconciliation With a Deceased Spouse

http://workabletechnology.com/?p=1196

I recently participated in an emotionally moving SRT session in which a friend of mine was able to communicate with his deceased wife and handle the upsets he had caused her during their many years of marriage.

She was so grateful for his efforts to clean up their past differences that she was able to discover what she had done on her part to create a relationship in which the differences could not be discussed. So much pent up grief from both sides was released during the session that my friend and I experienced tears of joy that did not end until the very end of the session.

[SNIP]

In this SRT session, he and his deceased wife were able to speak openly of all of the issues that had come between them. Then we went on to handle a number of spiritual beings who were responsible for instilling certain values in her that were counter-survival.

[SNIP]

At this point, I had the unusual experience of experiencing my friends deceased wife looking through my eyes at him and experiencing her fondness for him and her feeling of how proud she was of him.

Her final words indicated she was now free to move on and maybe they could be be in the same space again.

I have helped others talk to deceased family members, but had never helped two beings achieve this degree of closure before.

I would like to do this again.

David St Lawrence

3. Does The Spiritual Counselor’s Code look familiar?

Workable Technology: The Spiritual Counselor’s Code

http://workabletechnology.com/?page_id=737

The Spiritual Counselor’s Code

I hereby promise as a spiritual counselor to follow the Counselor’s Code as it is written here. A client is a person who is receiving counseling to address areas of concern.

1. I promise not to evaluate for the client or tell him what he should think about his spiritual or mental state in or out of session.
    2. I promise not to invalidate the client’s spiritual or mental state or gains in or out of session.
    3. I promise to administer only standard counseling technology to a client in the standard way.
    4. I promise to keep all counseling appointments once made.
    5. I promise not to process a client who has not had sufficient rest and who is physically tired.
    6. I promise not to process a client who is improperly fed or hungry.
    7. I promise not to sympathize with a client but to be effective.
    8. I promise to finish off those cycles I have begun.
    9. I promise never to walk off from a client in session.
    10. I promise never to get angry with a client in session.
    11. I promise to run every major spiritual counseling action to its full end phenomena.
    12. I promise never to run any one action beyond its end phenomena.
    13. I promise to grant beingness to the client in session.
    14. I promise not to mix the processes of counseling with other practices except when the client is physically ill and only medical means will serve.
    15. I promise to maintain communication with the client and not to cut his communication or permit him to overrun in session.
    16. I promise not to enter comments, expressions or any disturbance into a session that could distract a client from addressing his spiritual or mental state.
    17. I promise to continue to give the client the process or counseling command when needed in the session.
    18. I promise not to let a client run a wrongly understood command.
    20. I promise to estimate the current spiritual or mental state of a client only by Standard Case Supervision data.
    21. I promise never to use the secrets of a client divulged in or out of session for any purpose other than to apply the correct process for achieving spiritual gain.
    24. I promise not to advocate spiritual counseling only to cure illness or only to treat the insane, knowing well it was intended for spiritual gain.
    25. I promise not to permit sexual liberties or violation of anyone in my care.
    26. I promise to safeguard the ethical use and practice of the counseling technology.

4. Using SRT Skills To Contact Recently Departed Spirits

Workable Technology: Using SRT Skills To Contact Recently Departed Spirits

http://workabletechnology.com/?p=1175

Today, a client requested my help in contacting a recently departed friend and asked if I could make it possible for his grieving wife to talk to her departed husband.

Since I did not know the departed husband or any members of his family, I asked my client to be the link to his departed friend.

We will call his departed friend William, to keep his real identity private, and I asked my client to think of William so I could talk to him and handle any upset he might have over his untimely death. I wanted to make this a two step process as I expected William to have unresolved issues because of his manner of death and I wanted any issues to be resolved before he was put in contact with his grieving wife.

Once my client invoked William by thinking of him, I spent an hour communicating with William, who died 5 days after his wedding day. William was able to speak through my client and was very willing to have me help him.

After I helped him confront what had happened, William wanted to talk to his wife and apologize for his actions, so we arranged that my client would give William’s wife a session and get her in communication with William.

I got a message a few hours later that William and his wife had spoken and had handled any incomplete communication about his dying. William made sure that his wife knew that she was not responsible for anything that had happened.

[SNIP]

David St Lawrence

5. The Internet Member

Lol talking to dead people. Oldest scam on the books. Seems to be popular lately.
    • Like Like x 3
  6. RightOn Member

"Once he learns to help the spiritual beings around him, he can then learn to organize those who would be his spiritual partners and use them to expand his life, his business, and his joy in life."

yet like other scam artists, they never talk to anyone of importance. :rolleyes:
    • Like Like x 3
  7. RightOn Member

Why not talk to the head nutbag himself?
    Certainly L Ron can fill them in on his final days on this prison planet? He can squash all the rumors of him living on the lamb and hiding from the law with a beard and eye glasses and totally off his rocker and shot up with drugs?
    And also what he is up to now? They can get more money for all the future courses he has been working on!
    Clearly they are missing out on a chance to scam more people?
    Seems like a win win situation to me :cool:
    • Like Like x 4
  8. thesneakster Member

Oh, Lord! What The F*ck?!?!? :confused:
    • Like Like x 1
  9. LOL. But needs moar wins - about three moar, at least.
    • Like Like x 1
  10. The Internet Member

As a Scientologist, don't you talk to body thetans aka dead people?
    • Like Like x 1
  11. SO1996.jpg
    ''We come back after we die to serve LRH........but first we communicate with ex-Scientologist and current squirrel David St. Lawrence through his Free Zone clients for a fee.'' Shazam!

L. Ron Hubbard's mighty thetan proclaimed that this blithering squirrel David St Lawrence is now dead to him.

Scientology math doesn't add up, William is supposed to be on the second leg of his 1 billion year contract, not dead.

William's going to Dead Man's RPF............
  12. RightOn Member

^ heh heh
  13. thesneakster Member

I suppose it is asking too much to expect that one at least have an accurate understanding of the theory of the subject one is ridiculing.

According to the materials of OT Course - Section III leaked on the Internet, the spiritual entities called "body thetans", have been pretty much knocked out and unconscious since the incident described in those materials. They lack the spiritual power necessary to command and operate a human body. The spirits of deceased relatives - having just lived a life as a concious person in control and command of body - are not "body thetans" within the meaning of those materials.

That having been said, I was objecting to David St. Lawrence making such a claim in public. Even if by some chance he *were* communicating with someone's recently deceased relative, that would (a) be entirely private business of the parties involved and (b) pretty much knowingly holding the subject of Scientology up for public scorn. Clears and Pre-OTs were admonished not to do this sort of thing in the HCOB titled "An Open Letter To Clears".

Michael A. Hobson
    Independent Scientologist
    email: warrior_mike2001@yahoo.com
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/mhobson2011
  14. Free offer from Post-Scientology Spiritual Rescue Technology to Members and Former Members of ESMB.

BACKGROUND: Spiritual Rescue Technology (SRT) is a post-Scientology spiritual counseling practice where instead of eradicating spiritual entities (referred to as Body Thetans or BTs in Scientology) one learns to communicate and enter into a mutually beneficial relationship with them. SRT is also a practice where, as has recently been discussed here, one can purportedly communicate with the dead.

Possibly Helpful Advice: Unhappy With Your Results From Scientology?

http://possiblyhelpfuladvice.com/?p=17805

Unhappy With Your Results From Scientology?

If you are a Scientologist or former Scientologist who is tired of waiting for results from your OT levels, you might want to chat with me about Spiritual Rescue Technology (SRT). After 25 years of delivering Scientology processes, I decided to find a way to produce better results and with the help of many friends, I did that.

We are producing all of the results that can be obtained from the OT levels, NOTs, and the Ls and we deliver them safely to people right off the street.

We treat you and your spiritual beings as friends who may be in need of help and the results we get are uniformly spectacular.

You can contact me at srtcounseling@gmail.com and on Skype at davidstlawrence-oldauditor. Let me know what you are interested in handling and I will set up a time for us to chat on Skype.

If you want to get up to speed quickly before chatting with me, download and read my book, “Introducing Spiritual Rescue Technology”

If you read my book and it indicates to you as being on the mark, I will give you a free introductory SRT session. If you are a member or former member of the Ex Scientologist Message Board, I will give you TWO free sessions as you are one of the rare people who think for yourself and I want to encourage you to continue doing that.

David St Lawrence
    Former Mission Holder
    Former Grad V auditor and OT VII
    Spiritual Rescue Technology Teacher and Counselor
    srtcounseling@gmail.com

15. Your objections are without merit. As for (a), you have no evidence that David St. Lawrence doesn't have the permission of the parties involved to publish their results, perhaps with the condition that it not have identifying information (as he did).

As for (b), David has made it clear that he is no longer a Scientologist and therefore has not duty to following what L. Ron Hubbard said in the HCOB titled "An Open Letter To Clears."

Further, David St. Lawrence appears to be honest, forthright and forthcoming in a way that Scientologists are not. David St. Lawrence does not hide his true beliefs or engage in "bait and switch." David St. Lawrence is forthcoming about his claim that Spiritual Rescue Technology enables one to communicate with the dead. Scientologists, in contrast, to this day deny the existence of Xenu, Body Thetans, etc.
  16. The Internet Member

If it is possible to talk to dead people, human beings need to understand that. Just think of all we could learn from people who have moved on to another life. For one, the fact that there *is* another life.

People are scornful of others who talk big but can't back up their claims with evidence. They are not scornful of evidence. So don't fear scorn if you have the facts on your side. Just lay out how you know what you think you know.

Maybe Hubbard was more worried about protecting Scientology from scrutiny than he should have been. Honest people value reality over appearances even if reality kinda sucks.
  17. The Internet Member

I just remembered the part of OT-3 where H-bombs kill billions of people brought to Teegeeack back in the day. Those disembodied people were caught in an electrical field for a time and then were released into the whatever. Later they began to attach to bodies as "BTs."

Ergo, BTs = dead people. But not all dead people are BTs. Have I got that right?
  18. The Internet Member

Oh one more thing that occurs to me about OT-3: those interstellar ships that look like DC-8s.

To generate lift a plane's exterior parts --the wings, the body, the tail, the cowls over the jet engines, the fenders over the landing gear, etc., are shaped like an airfoil.

In contrast, a vehicle moving through space has no ability to generate lift and so can be shaped like anything. The one interstellar craft humans created looks like this:

PIA17049_top.jpg

So I have to wonder why Lord Xenu's interstellar craft all look like airplanes. Kinda doesn't make sense from an engineering or design perspective. Like if I visited some primitive culture and noticed that the plates people ate from all looked like little Christmas trees. Not a particularly useful or necessary shape, eh?
    • Like Like x 1
  19. "After that, you can decide to contact any spiritual being you wish, including any departed relatives you still have attention on."

Possibly Helpful Advice: Incorrect names can cause havoc – Body Thetans are not what you have been told

http://possiblyhelpfuladvice.com/?p=17810

Workable Technology: Incorrect names can cause havoc – Body Thetans are not what you have been told

http://workabletechnology.com/?p=1202

If you are a staunch Ex Scientologist Message Board member, read no further at the risk of severe cognitive dissonance. You have been warned.

You may have been indoctrinated into the idea that “body thetans” are degraded beings that permeate your body and make life miserable for you. This can easily be proven to be false. They are the same kind of spiritual being as you are, except they are no longer able to run a body.

Spiritual beings exist in many different states of awareness. Some of us are up to running bodies and others have sworn off the practice and are content to tag along as a passenger while someone else runs the body.

[SNIP]

Of course, if you believe Hubbard’s myth about body thetans, you will never be able to talk to your departed loved ones because how can Grandma be a body thetan? Eeeuw!

[SNIP]

Fortunately, there are many spiritual beings who are much more lively and many of them are trying to help us on an everyday basis. You can learn about them and how to work with them by reading my books or visiting my various websites.

If you read my first book, “Introducing Spiritual Rescue Technology” and are sufficiently curious to see who is accompanying you through life, I will be happy to give you a free introductory SRT session so you can see for yourself what all the excitement is about.

After that, you can decide to contact any spiritual being you wish, including any departed relatives you still have attention on. The possibilities are infinite, as you will soon discover.

David St Lawrence

20. The Internet Member

I wonder what Hobson's opinion of the friendly and helpful dead BTs will be.

I know what I think: "Buy my book," lol.
  21. DeathHamster Member

The Talking Dead
  22. Post-Scientology Spiritual Rescue Technology claims talking to deceased relatives is a lot easier than you would imagine.

"spiritual beings can decide to appear as their grandchildren" What could possibly go wrong?

http://workabletechnology.com/?p=1205

http://possiblyhelpfuladvice.com/?p=17813

A few months ago, I helped a client contact his deceased father who is now living happily in China and it seemed no different than contacting any of the entities that we normally contact in session.

More recently, I had the realization that my Scientology indoctrination was hindering me in pursuing more contacts with dead relatives and this didn’t seem right until I realized that I and my entities were still hung up on a perceived difference between “body thetans” and “regular spiritual beings”.

We have recently sorted this all out and we are all good here at David St Lawrence, Inc. with the idea that dead relatives, pets, dead movie stars, and historical figures are all accessible if we have a spiritual connection to them.

Since we straightened things out here at home, I have had a rash of clients who started contacting deceased relatives and received a great deal of relief through being able to complete interrupted communications which have been incomplete for years.

Two clients contacted their deceased wives and feel much more peaceful now that some long standing upsets have been addressed. Another client was suffering from what he felt might be Parkinson’s Disease and when we investigated the situation, we found that he had several deceased members of his extended family who were causing the condition and it wasn’t Parkinsons.

In the course of these sessions and in many other sessions we have confirmed for ourselves that spiritual beings can decide to appear as their grandchildren and in some cases appear in several generations over time. They do not always appear as their original sex.

[SNIP]

David St Lawrence

23. DeathHamster Member

The Indies rediscover table tapping and cold reading.
    • Like Like x 1
  24. Not all of the Indies. Only the post-Scientology Spiritual Rescue Technology (SRT) "Indies." Indeed, Milestone Two and other Indies would say that SRT doesn't qualify, and David St. Lawrence himself says he is no longer practicing any form or Scientology. I cross-post the stuff here because it is related to Scientology, it is "post-Scientology," and is a natural outgrowth of the Body Thetan (BT) theory. Basically, instead of eradicating Body Thetans David St. Lawrence wakes them up and has nice conversations with them.
    • Like Like x 1
  25. How do you know they're nice conversations and not extremely disturbing conversations?
    They're most certainly delusional imaginary conversations.
    Perhaps David's involvement in Scientology has caused him to lose touch with reality.

My condolences to David and the end result of being over-processed in LRH Tech for decades.

Instead of waking up Hubbard's insane non-existent, loony-tunes Body Thetans, I sincerely hope that one David St. Lawrence wakes himself up to the absolute undeniable fact that L. Ron Hubbard was a complete fraud.

It's disgusting that he chooses to promote and perpetuate Hubbard's abusive fraud for personal monetary gain at the expense of other formerly duped Scientologists like everyone involved in the Milestone II Scam.
  26. RightOn Member

indeed.
    I am currently reading Fair Game and I know what Hubbard's past involved, but to see it all in one neat little package again is truly horrifying and puzzling as to why the COS still exists and is allowed to continue with all their abuses.
    • Like Like x 1
  27. #NotAllIndependentScientologists
    • Like Like x 1
  28. It's at times like these that I wonder whatever happened to Moonbatshitfag.
    • Like Like x 1
  29. Post-Scientology Spiritual Rescue Technology: Talking to a beloved departed cat.

It appears the Big Win is that by communicating with the Thetan that previously occupied his cat's body David St Lawrence freed it from Cat Beingness so it could be Human again. Or Human Beingness. Or Human Thetan Beingness. Or something.

In any event, the cat used to be a twelve-year-old boy, and then was a cat, and now is human again. Well, a Human Thetan.

I suspect more research is required.

Workable Technology: Talking to a beloved departed cat

http://workabletechnology.com/?p=1209

I have been talking to entities professionally for about the last 25 years and have never tried to contact spirits of departed pets until very recently.

I was giving a webinar his weekend on entity behavior and I was describing how you can easily invoke a departed family member if you still have attention on them. As I was describing how this is accomplished, I received this incredible flow of grief from a beloved cat who died so suddenly that we did not have time to say good bye to each other.

We had a strong bond that started when he picked me out of a crowd of people at a barbecue that was held at a farm where he was one of the barn cats. He persuaded me to follow him while he visited a sick rabbit in a nearby hutch and then he showed me that he was allowed to enter the hen house where he would take up residence in one of the nest while he kept watch over the hens. The family had named him Chester because of his unusual gait and he was the friendliest cat I had ever met.

When I found out that the farmer wanted to get rid of Chester because he kept coming in the house, I asked if I could take him. Both the farmer and Chester were pleased when I took Chester home with me.

Chester spent a good deal of his time watching me work and would go on walks with me when I would take a break from my internet counseling practice.

We were devastated when he died suddenly and painfully with no warning. My wife felt he had been bitten by a snake
    I experienced waves of grief from time to time, but I always thought it had been my grief until I was describing in the webinar how we can contact departed loved ones. At that instant, I was hit with grief to the point where tears were streaming down my cheeks while I was on the air with a live audience. I recognized that it was Chester immediately and acknowledged his presence and let him know we would talk after the webinar, at which point the grief started to subside and I was able to go on with the presentation.

After the webinar, I communicated with Chester and told him how much he was missed and we both experienced more waves of grief until it diminished to somber acceptance. Our affinity was still as strong as when he had been alive.

At this point the story took an unexpected turn. Since this was the first cat spirit I had contacted, I got thinking how could a cat spirit be different from any other entity? Are there cat entities as opposed to people entities, or were they all one and the same?

I asked Chester, who or what he had been in his previous life and I got this shocking image of a twelve year old boy! There was a moment of shocked surprise between us and he vanished before I could ask any questions about his former life!

I just got the trailing edge of a thought that he had wanted to see what life would be as a cat and had been trapped in a cat body and he was still stuck in the cat persona when the cat body died.

My asking about his prior lifetime had freed him from a cat personality and enabled him to be human again! The shock of the awakening had caused him to bolt without taking time to say thanks or goodbye.

[SNIP]

I will be looking very closely at animals from now on.
    David St Lawrence

30. Do you really want to wait until you have dropped your body and have fewer options before starting Spiritual Rescue Technology?

Post-Scientology Spiritual Rescue Technology can communicate with you while you're alive or when you are dead. Your choice.
    Workable Technology: Coming up with a longer term game plan

http://workabletechnology.com/?p=1212

Learning about your spiritual capabilities and your relationship to the spiritual beings surrounding you may seem like a fanciful and not entirely useful pursuit but it has a direct impact on your present and future happiness.

To put it bluntly, I can either work with you now while you have a body to work with, or I can wait until you have to leave the body permanently and talk to you then when you have fewer options.

I spend time every day talking to people who no longer have bodies and my purpose in doing so is to get them creating a new life for themselves either as spirits or with a new body.

I am introduced to these discarnate beings by the people they are “haunting”. A client will call me about his bad dreams or lack of ambition or feelings of hopelessness and these will invariably be caused by some being who is hanging around the client and is dramatizing his final moments of life in a body.

I talk to the being and he may not even realize he is a ghost. I help him deal with the circumstances of his death and with the decisions he made when that happened and prepare him for whatever life he now wants to create.

[SNIP]

If they have handled all of the fixed ideas and compulsions that caused them to crash and burn in the first place, their next life can be a breeze. SRT processing help a being gain the ability to communicate freely with other beings and to be able to look at any situation or person and know what is happening and will probably happen.

SRT processing works on a being in a body or out of a body and much can be done in solo sessions as well as in counselor delivered sessions.

You can gain the ability to handle and work with the spiritual beings who surround you at all times and to harness their abilities to expand your options for leading the life you choose. There are infinite possibilities open to those who use their spiritual connections.

David St Lawrence

31. Entities Constantly Affect Your Behavior, Health, and Personality.

As explained below, the Scientology OT levels are very dangerous because, "Entities do not like being scraped off."

Post-Scientology Spiritual Rescue Technology - Workable Technology: Spiritual Rescue Technology Axiom Zero

http://workabletechnology.com/?p=1215

My latest discovery will probably make you laugh because it is so obvious that many of us have almost overlooked it.

I realized this morning there is an axiom that underlies all of the other axioms and if a person does not get this, he or she will think SRT is wonderful but will keep looking for other solutions to handle the really “difficult” problems like migraines, PMS, cheating husbands, illnesses, hangnails, etc., etc.

That discovery is SRT Axiom Zero:

ENTITIES CONSTANTLY AFFECT YOUR BEHAVIOR, HEALTH, AND PERSONALITY.

Constantly is the operative word. It means that entities are affecting you 24/7 whether you are awake or dreaming.

When your entities are happy, they cheer you up and can help you achieve great things with very little effort..
    When they get keyed in, they drag you down, sometimes all the way to despair. They can change with no warning and you can go from feeling great to feeling sick and tired in less than an hour.

When you have your spiritual team in good shape, they will pick up on incoming threats and you will not be blindsided as long as you listen to their warnings.

You do not have to be responsible for external events, but you can be responsible for your reaction to them.

For those of you who do not instantly see the implications of SRT Axiom Zero, I will explain it in detail.

This means what it says: Entities constantly affect your behavior, health, and personality.
    See my numbered comments.

1. Entities are the spiritual beings who surround you at all times. They may have been with you for centuries or longer or you may have picked them up at the funeral home you just visited to pay respects to a departed friend. They may even be the spirits of your dead spouse or parents who still feel they have to look after you.

2. Constantly means what you think it means. There is never a moment that you are not affected by the entities who surround you. If you can harness their abilities, you will operate at a very high level. If you are fighting your entities, life can be very difficult.

[SNIP]

Now you can either decide to be the effect of all these entities, or you can decide to manage them for your benefit. SRT has all of the tools you will need to help your entities contribute to your welfare or to set them free to create independent lives of their own.
    The entities who surround you can be a resource or a nightmare depending on how you treat them.

If you foolishly try to get rid of the entities who surround you, you might end up like too many Scientologists who have tried this, sick and miserable due to the counter intentions of unhappy spiritual entities. Entities do not like being scraped off.

SRT will give you the tools you need to create a better existence for you and for your entities.

David St Lawrence

32. The Internet Member

Damn Mr. St Lawrence is working hard to sell his dead cat talking shtick. But it would be so much more useful if he could make contact with George Washington, one of the founders of this nation. Ask the General something others could verify but that few know. Then ask him what he thinks of our election process. I would pay money to hear that.
    • Like Like x 1
  33. DeathHamster Member

• Like Like x 1
  34. Is Post-Scientology Spiritual Rescue Technology a recipe for inducing schizophrenia?

The first hit is free.

Workable Technology: Are you tired of hiding your anxieties from the world?

http://workabletechnology.com/?p=1220

Why do I offer a free session? It’s because you can read about something and think it sounds really interesting, but actually contacting spiritual beings in your first session is something you may not have done before. Once you experience the thrill of having a spiritual entity put thoughts into your head and carry on a conversation with you, you should be ready to find out what is really going on with your life and take charge of your future again. At that point we can discuss whether you should arrange for additional SRT counseling sessions.

I would like to help you as I have helped many others. Take me up on my offer and see if we can make you achieve your goal of living happily again.
    David St Lawrence

35. David 'Screwball' St.Lawrence Scientology Scam Spam Seance for Sale. Sounds legit!

I'll take option # 2 Screwball, thanks for waiting til after I've left my body permanently to talk with me, send me your bill at that time also.............

I hope you wake up some day and stop scamming ex-scientologists and others dead or alive. Get a job!
  36. Post-Scientology Spiritual Rescue Technology handles schizophrenia and multiple personality disorder (MPD).

Query: Does Spiritual Rescue Technology handle schizophrenia and multiple personality disorder, or is it instead a perfect recipe for creating schizophrenia and multiple personality disorder?

Possibly Helpful Advice: Spiritual Rescue Technology Counseling

http://possiblyhelpfuladvice.com/?p=17821

It is hard to understand unless you have seen it or experienced it for yourself, but disturbed spiritual entities can cause everything from unbreakable compulsions, free floating anxieties, pains in all parts of the body, the appearance of multiple personalities, to persisting illness and emotional suffering of great magnitude. This can also include mysterious voices and hallucinatory images. Once the source is spotted and handled, relief is generally quite sudden.

In too many cases, I have been the first person who has been willing to understand what this client has been trying to communicate. Trained professional psychotherapists and life coaches do not always understand that a client can see, feel and hear things that the therapist thinks are imaginary.

For those of you who are familiar with Scientology, I am producing all of the results that can be obtained from the OT levels and the Ls and I deliver them safely to people right off the street.

If you need this kind of spiritual counseling, please email me at: srtcounseling@gmail.com or text me at 540-320-6852

37. The Internet Member

1. Go to https://www.ftc.gov and select "File a Consumer Complaint."
    2. Select "Other."
    3. Select "Health and Fitness."
    4. For "How were you contacted?" select "Other/Not Applicable."
    5. For "Is your complaint related to" select "Other medical product supplies or treatments."
    6. For "Do you have a complaint about" select "Medical treatments."
    7. For "Did you order an item and have yet to receive it?" select "No."
    8. For "Do you have concerns about the privacy of your info with the company?" select "No."

Next you get some pages where you can fill out info about David St Lawrence and his web sites where he says he can fix serious mental illness, including auditory and visual hallucinations, with Scientology style counseling.

Hopefully lulz will ensue.
  38. Post-Scientology Spiritual Rescue Technology Says Body Thetans Are With You Forever.
    In a further and major deviation from its precursor, Scientology, post-Scientology Spiritual Rescue Technology says Body Thetans are with you forever.

"Many of these once optimistic Scientologists are now so hopeless that they have decided that body thetans are imaginary."

Possibly Helpful Advice: Body Thetans Are With You Forever

http://possiblyhelpfuladvice.com/?p=17824

On the other hand, the fabled OT levels set expectations that you would be forever free from body thetans (Spiritual Beings who infested your body and caused you difficulties).

On several of the OT levels, your completion depends on your ability to attest to the fact that all of your body thetans are “gone”. This is quite easy to do when you have had a major win and the entire world seems bright and shiny.

Unfortunately for all of you who attested to completion of these OT levels, you cannot get rid of your body thetans, because our environment is filled with these invisible spiritual beings which the rest of the world knows as spirits or spirit guides or ghosts.

Every time you visit a hospital, bar, or a restaurant or even visit with family or friends, you pick up new spiritual beings. They are drawn to you like lint on a blue serge suit. If you get in an argument with someone, you pick up some of their body thetans and you will feel their emotions for days afterwards.

So what happens when you have attested to freeing yourself from all those pesky body thetans and you are cause over life? You find that in the real world your life is still full of problems such as you can’t seem to get hired and people still don’t like you. You can end up alone and friendless.

Possibly you decide that Scientology is a scam, like so many members of ESMB – the Ex Scientologist Message Board

Many of these once optimistic Scientologists are now so hopeless that they have decided that body thetans are imaginary. One well known OT8 from Norway has publicly announced that these body thetans are only separate viewpoints that we have created for ourselves and he is not alone in his opinion.

Denial is one valid way of handling things we don’t understand, but when our lives go into a tailspin from things we cannot see or handle we have no way to stop the decline.

I have seen far too many Scientology OTs suffer debilitating diseases and die because of spiritual beings disturbed by Scientology processing and I want you to know that denial of the existence of spiritual beings is the primary cause.

Spiritual Rescue Technology took a different approach, We let you know up front that you have an infinite supply of spiritual beings around you and YOU CAN’T EVER GET RID OF THEM. But we also show you from the very beginning that you can communicate with these beings and you can get them to help you in more ways than you can imagine.

39. The Internet Member

OMG teh cancer!
  40. Your Body Thetans won't be satisfied with anything less than Post-Scientology Spiritual Rescue Technology.

Possibly Helpful Advice: Once you open the door to communicating with spirits, you cannot shut it again

http://possiblyhelpfuladvice.com/?p=17831

There are practices which enable you to communicate with spirits and all of these have the effect of waking up the spirits surrounding you. Once these beings are woken up, they tend to participate in everything you do.

Spiritual Rescue Technology (SRT) is not the only practice that communicates with spirits. Scientology OT Levels, Ron’s Org OT levels, Knowledgism upper levels, and the National Spiritualist Association of Churches all invoke spirits and enable open communication with them.

If you involve yourself in any of these practices and then go on to some other practice that uses rituals or repetitive questions or repeated chants to a higher power, you will get adverse reactions that you don’t expect.

[SNIP]

The bottom line is if you want to sample a lot of different spiritual practices, make Spiritual Rescue Technology your last choice. SRT will increase your psychic ability and you will become aware of thoughts and forces you never perceived before.

If you want to dabble in other practices after using SRT, your entities may give you a bit of trouble and you won’t be able to fix it until you get more SRT counseling from a trained SRT counselor.

Once you do SRT, your entities will not want to go back. You have been warned.

David St Lawrence

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.