Customize

CONSPIRACY/NYPA - MEGATHREAD - [NWO/ZEITGEIST/CERAGEM/Illuminati]- OMG HELP ME WITH MY CAUSE!!!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by AnonEnlight777, Apr 13, 2011.

1. 724

2. 155

3. Ersatz Global Moderator

I applaud your determinism even in the face of not one response.
    • Like Like x 1
  4. 237

5. 312

6. Ibn Warraq - The Superiority of Western Values

7. 800

8. 313

Christopher Hitchens - Resisting Islam

9. http://www.barenakedislam.com/
  10. 448

11. 692

12. 165

https://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/259762/putting-obama-over-country-treason-daniel-greenfield
  13. 222

14. 674

15. http://pamelageller.com/2015/08/isi...can-hostage-kayla-mueller-officials-say.html/
  16. http://www.breitbart.com/national-s...-american-hostage-kayla-mueller-as-sex-slave/
  17. 317

https://themuslimissue.wordpress.co...-was-repeatedly-raped-and-tortured-by-leader/
  18. BrainStorm Member

• OlbMr8f.jpg
    "This is no crime scene to any degree. Moreover, there is no reason for military-style mercenaries to be on-site. By the way, where is the crime scene tape? Furthermore, where is forensics and the detective team? Why aren’t they making an attempt to save this man’s life? Too, who in the world is the big man in red? Surely, he isn’t part of the real forensics unit." http://www.themoderngnostic.com/?p=56435
  19. Ersatz Global Moderator

I believe we have found the appropriate thread for your post.
    • Like Like x 2
  20. Man vs System Member

Hi Guys. I start a civil disobedience campaign against the New World Order. But better yet, I recorded a web serie where every Saturday I will broadcast this civil disobedience campaign, be a big fail, be a world success. I robbed symbolically a bank defying the "gag" law in Spain, and I will do it again every second Thursday of each month... and that is going to cost me big time... Maybe October the 8th someone join me, and this become the first civil disobedience campaign of the Internet era; or maybe no one join me, and this become a big fail... Please, watch Man vs System web serie.

Episode 0. Robbing symbolically a bank (spanish subtitles)

Episode 1. War Declaration (spanish subtitled):

Episode 2: True Democracy (spanish subtitled)

Anonymous episode 1. War Declaration (english)

If you like it, please visit manvssystem.org and help me spread this web serie around the net. Help me on twitter @manvssystem and facebook and minds.com, under Man vs System. I cant do this by my own.

This shit got to go.

Thanks, and Disobey.
    Man vs System
    This message by Man vs System has been hidden due to negative ratings. (Show message)
    • Dislike Dislike x 3
  21. Man vs System Member

Hi Guys. I start a civil disobedience campaign against the New World Order. But better yet, I recorded a web serie where every Saturday I will broadcast this civil disobedience campaign, be a big fail, be a world success. I robbed symbolically a bank defying the "gag" law in Spain, and I will do it again every second Thursday of each month... and that is going to cost me big time... Maybe October the 8th someone join me, and this become the first civil disobedience campaign of the Internet era; or maybe no one join me, and this become a big fail... Please, watch Man vs System web serie.

If you like it, please visit manvssystem.org and help me spread this web serie around the net. Help me on twitter @manvssystem and facebook and minds.com, under Man vs System. I cant do this by my own.

This shit got to go.

Thanks, and Disobey.
    Man vs System
    This message by Man vs System has been hidden due to negative ratings. (Show message)
    • Dislike Dislike x 3
  22. Man vs System Member

This shit got to go.

Thanks, and Disobey.
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
  23. Man vs System Member

This shit got to go.

Thanks, and Disobey.
    Man vs System
    • Dislike Dislike x 3
  24. GTFO.
    France Germany
    This message by France Germany has been hidden due to negative ratings. (Show message)
    • Dislike Dislike x 3
  25. Fuck off you twat.
  26. Gtfo scrote.
  27. Fuck off cunt.
  28. TorontosRoot Member

What the fuck is this faggotry? Go find somebody else to fight your "cause", because at this moment (the last thousand yearz), it's been "unfightable".
  29. lol
  30. BrainStorm Member