Customize

Conspiracy lady Dr. Rima Laibow is a scilon?

Discussion in 'Education, Research and Inside Reports' started by lothar, Apr 8, 2009.

1. lothar Member

Conspiracy lady Dr. Rima Laibow is a scilon?

I randomly came across a video featuring Dr. Rima E. Laibow talking about the usual tinfoil stuff like Obama is going to declare people insane and then force medicate them. She also is linked to vitamins, etc. So it appears she is in deep with scilons.

U.S. Government Considers The U.S.A. Constitution Terrorist Literature

Making a Killing: The Untold Story of Psychotropic Drugging (2008)(imdb)
    "Psychiatry - Making a Killing with Dr. Rima Laibow & G. Edward Griffen By CCHR"

"Nutricide - Criminalizing Natural Health, Vitamins, and Herbs"
    [ame=http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5266884912495233634]Google Video - Nutricide - Criminalizing ... [/ame]

"CODEX & NUTRICIDE: The end of Natural Health and Nutrition"
    LiveVideo - CODEX & NUTRICIDE: ... pt 6/6

Rima is big with Alex Jones, tinfoilys, homeopaths, and some Ron Paultards. She appears to be a hypnotists and a real M.D.

2005 - Rima Laibow & Major General Albert (Bert) N. Stubblebine III (U.S. Army, Retired) launched the website of the Natural Solutions Foundation

Rima is also friends with Swann who is ufocultist who is into remote see-ing including remote seeing of ufos, etc. (And the gov't is yada yada).. "Ingo Swann, like his friend Rima Laibow, is affiliated with the Church of Scientology"
    NOTE:

QUESTIONS/HARPOONS:
    Is Rima a scilon or willing tool of CCHR?
    Is Rima an actual doctor (M.D.) in New York? what kind?
    Is Natural Solutions Foundation (HealthFreedomUSA.org) a scilon group?

Further research links:
    LAIBOW’S LACKEYS (google cache)
    Rima E. Laibow, MD, Distinguished Health Freedom Activist
    Conversation with Dr. Rima Laibow on the dangers of vaccines
    Ingo Swann Reality Uncovered
  2. lothar Member

Re: Conspiracy lady Dr. Rima Laibow is a scilon?

Ok, found this:
    Dr. Rima E. Laibow, Psychiatrist, Croton on Hudson, NY - OrganizedWisdom Health

3. Re: Conspiracy lady Dr. Rima Laibow is a scilon?

Some stuff there. Apparently she's an alternative medicine moron who graduated from Albert Einstein university which seems legit.

World People’s Blog Blog Archive Rima E. Laibow, M.D. - USA

Edit

That major general stubbsy is her husband

Moar edit

HER HUSBAND IS THE GUY WHO TRIED TO WALK THROUGH THE WALLS IN THE BOOK THE MEN WHO STARE AT GOATS. [ame="http://www.amazon.com/Men-Who-Stare-Goats/dp/product-description/0743270606"]Amazon.com: The Men Who Stare at Goats: Jon Ronson: Books[/ame]
  4. lothar Member

Great link.. If anyone is interested her resume/CV is linked to above. It is a 10 page pdf. I'll refrain from linking to it since it does seem legit, if not a quack-type doctor.

She appears to have some peer reviewed publications on NeuroBioFeedback.

No mention of CCHR or scilon stuff in the resume. I wonder how closely tied Natural Solutions Foundation is, or they just happen to share same goals and conspiracies?
  5. lothar Member

Crazy stuff from the online book Monarch: The New Phoenix Program

6. skollie Member

7. Re: Conspiracy lady Dr. Rima Laibow is a scilon?

I don't think I've ever seen as much tinfoil in my life.

After perusing a 9-11 truthers site and the illuminati site (I wish I was joking) it looks like she does have a connection with scientologist Mike Adams which I can't figure out, they apparently were both DDoSed by big pharma, according to their claims.
  8. lothar Member

Ya this be some crazy shit. MKUTLRA is lame compared to this husband guy and a scilon that ran a CIA remote viewing school. Maybe OT powaz are real!!!
  9. Mousey Member

She has stated she isn't a scilon before, but she uses scilon terms. Most notably "enturbulated" in the first minute of the nutricide viddy.

What she most definitely is is a mouthpiece for the fringe snake oil salesmen trying to get the current medical system replaced with their own vitamin rich non-genetically modified delusional methods.
  10. rmfreyre Member

Surely many things she and other say are very outrageous. I also see much criticism which i guess is to be expected. I wonder however how many of those critics have similar backgrounds in education in addition to experience in real world settings such as working with insurance company administrations, hospital boards of directors, and governmental 'higher-ups,' just to name a few.

I guess my point is that as easy as it is to write someone off and put them into a socially discredited category, its just as easy to overlook the real value they provide, regardless of how unpleasant and undesirable the message.

I am not endorsing Dr. Laibow, I too have many doubts and questions. However, I would think myself foolish to discredit her or the things she says merely because she uses similar vocabulary as another group.

I for example, use words, in fact an entire language, who's roots are a societal structure which I think is imprisoning and oppressive. Similarly however, its a very effective method of communication.
  11. Zak McKracken Member

How many?

Many.
    If you were interested in knowing how many, you might lurk moar.
    I suspect you aren't actually very interested.

Equally easy to write someone off as a kook apologist, if they go around defending kooks without providing any substance for their defense. Even if there was some value in their message, however insubstantial.

And however much the person they're trying to defend [COLOR="Red"]actually is a kook.[/COLOR]

Let me clarify for you:
    You are endorsing Rima Laibow. Just not very well. Or very credibly.

When speaking, you have a choice of words, and of language constructions to freely assemble into speech.

Unfortunately, you do not have a choice of interpretation for the listeners who hear you. When your message is overwhelmed by the context of the language of its delivery, that message WILL be lost.

tl;dr
    Ineffective language does not work, and does not help people.

Atsuki_the_Nekomancer.jpg

Edit:
    Ok. went back and read the thread.
    "Enturbulated"? Only SPs and Scientologists borrow from that lexicon.

Fail. :D
  12. Scientologists are big consumers of vitamins.
    They think they are 'gods'.
    This 'doctor' behaves like a Scientologist.

What they don't know is L. Ron Hubbards' son did an interview
    in March 1983 Penthouse. Junior said his dad sold U.S. radar
    and heat seeking missile technology to the Russians in the 1950s.
    L.R.H. was also a:
    Drug smuggler / user
    Wife beater
    Multiple abortionist
    Child abuser
    Child rapist
    Homosexual / bisexual
    Medical fraud
    Satanist
    Betrayer of Scientologists' confidential information to the Russians
    Blackmailer

You name it, L. Roy Fatbastard either did it, or he did worse than you think.
    Senior paid his son to shut up. Junior and Penthouse were NEVER sued.
  13. Quentinanon Member

Ingo Swann has been out of scientology for over 30 years.