Customize

Complaints Against Narconon T-R: Gov is investigating

Discussion in 'Narconon' started by mnql1, Jul 9, 2010.

1. Anonymous Member

2. xenubarb Member

Re: Complaints Against Narconon T-R: Gov is investigating

*waves hand* These are not the droids you're looking for.
  3. Anonymous Member

*waves hand* And while you were watching that hand, I picked your pocket with the other one.
  4. xenubarb Member

That wasn't my pocket! ;)
  5. Intelligence Member

The Beacon: Narconon London - Fun With Paperwork

".....These kinds of deceptions tend to be deemed allowable by Scientology dogma due to the "ends justify the means" basis of its ethics....."

I don't like having my pockets picked:
    15phiio.jpg

"....."just having fun on break time last week at work,...LOL....."
  6. Intelligence Member

I'm looking for an online reference to the scientology doctrines or courses that refer to "Intention Without Reservation." I'm working on a doc right now and need to explain to the Gov???

Any link would be appreciated.
  7. Anonymous Member

"Intention Without Reservation is something taught in the TR8 course, otherwise3 known as screaming at ashtrays.

Here are some links, the last is a video demonstration:

http://www.cs.cmu.edu/~dst/Narconon/trs.htm
    Secrets of Scientology: The TRs
    The Beacon: The Trouble with TRs
    TRs Explanations and Slang Usage - Ex Scientologist Message Board
    Scientology: TR Demo
  8. Anonymous Member

Here's a discussion of TR8 on this forum:
    http://forums.whyweprotest.net/123-leaks-legal/training-routine-8c-46859/

One of the principles at the heart of the scientology enterprise is controlling people. TR8 is part of the training on how to make people do what you want them to.
  9. Intelligence Member

Thank you very much!

I'm still amzed at how many doors they've opened with their response to my Human Rights Complaints. Many "foot-bullets', backed up with rebuttal dox.
  10. Anonymous Member

That was a shocker then.
  11. anonhuff Member

In 3 years I have seen countless examples of scientology plowing forward with an attempted defense/deflection which has no basis on anything they have said previously.

They seem to act like nobody will ever check up on what they say and call them on it.

I'm glad that Mr. David Love has gotten the attention of the canadian government, and with their help is calling them on a metric assload of their lies/deceptions/"acceptable truths"/whatever cultword they hijacked.
  12. JohnnyRUClear Member

Scientology is about to get (David) Love-bombed. :-D

(Yes, Kendrick, that is purely a figure of speech and not a threat of physical violence.)
  13. Intelligence Member

Post #7 seems to be the best, "walk the Gov through" and explain.
    http://forums.whyweprotest.net/123-leaks-legal/training-routine-8c-46859/

It adds another five pages to the stack of dox being delivered tomorrow morning, but it's important to a couple of issues that needed addressing. They want and need dox to move forward with this case.

Several months ago, I only sent them a few dozen pages and the case was nearly dropped until I sent 250 more pages of dox. (and held back 200 more pages in reserve). I'm not taking any chances this time :)

They now have a Scientology language Glossary, which they asked me for because they didn't understand what the hell some of the emails meant or were saying, ...LOL).

I'll be done in a few more hours for the Quebec Human Rights Commission dox and I think we have a very good case indeed. What a job this has been. Will be glad when it goes to the Hearing and becomes public information.

Thanks Anons
  14. Intelligence Member

I sure hope you're right about them being held accountable for their lies and deception.

They prey on the Vulnerable and Exploit their weaknesses. enough is enough! These criminals will face the music soon,...., I hope.
  15. Intelligence Member

I FOUND IT - Lyne Vassall (Aline Proulx's daughter) - works for Health Canada.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From: "Aline Proulx" <aline.proulx@narconon.ca> (Add as Preferred Sender)

Date: Fri, Sep 18, 2009 1:30 pm
    To: <davidlove@smartpeopletoday.com>, <jasonbarkman@yahoo.ca>

From Subject (Thread Messages) Date Size

Hi guys,

Lyne (my daughter) wanted me to forward this to you.

Aline

O.K. this is UNBELIEVABLE!!!!!

Enjoy!!

Lyne Vassall
    Administrative Officer/Agente administrative
    Non-Insured Health Benefits Program/Direction des services de santé non
    assurés
    First Nations and Inuit Health Branch/Direction générale de la santé des
    Premières Nations et des Inuits
    Program, Policy and Planning Division/Division de la politique, du
    programme et de la planification
    55 Metcalfe Street, #6-029
    Ottawa, Ontario K1A 0K9
    P (613) 957-8868
    F (613) 954-5265
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The above is an Exert from a longer doc.

When I was in Ottawa, Aline Proulx from Narconon Canada and her daughter Lynn Vassell, who works for Health Canada, took me down town Ottawa to show me her Health Canada office. I knew they had an "IN" to the health minister following the email leaks between the Montreal COS and the director of Narconon.

What a corrupt mess that was following the CBC - Radio Canada Expose by Emilie.

LEAK MAJEUR possible de l'intérieur de la scientologie québécoise? - Anonymous Québec (AnonQC)

http://forums.whyweprotest.net/291-...ts-happening-quebec-earthquake-warning-27428/

COS in Montreal instructs Director of Narconon Trois Rivieres how to "Handle the Health Minister". We're dealing with both the Quebec Ministry of Health and Health Canada.,
  16. Intelligence Member

17. Intelligence Member

Hid These so Well, I didn't find them until today,..., LOL

Aline would become sooo angry if she didn't know where I was :) A control Freak!
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Inbox > Message Detail
    Entire thread Print Previous Next

Subject: no subject

From: "Aline Proulx" <aline.proulx@narconon.ca> (Add as Preferred Sender)

Date: Mon, Aug 31, 2009 12:01 pm
    To: <davidlove@smartpeopletoday.com>

From Subject (Thread Messages) Date Size

Are you there?????? You’re not answering the phone and it’s 8:32pm Monday night. Can’t find you any where. Please answer this email.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I Caught Her Listening Outside My Office Door When I was On The Phone To My Wife.

"...... I finally managed somehow to stop listening to your voice and started to close the door and then realized that the door was creaking and you might hear it, I left it open and ran away. When I got to the van RJ asked if you were coming and I told her, no, because you had to write something....."
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What a piece of work Aline is. I think her 10 years at the ORG in California, where staff Saluted her, went to her scientology head.
  18. peterstorm Member

Botton line is they use Narconon/bogus anti-drug programs (say no to drugs, yes to life and Drug free Marshalls in Toronto) to show how nice they are and to get charity status from Revenue Canada.

They want to erase the fact that they were were found guilty for breach of public trust in the 90s ('92 and upheld in '96). But they can't. The Montreal Co$ mouthpiece said in a 1999 documentary on cults that they were going to the Supreme Court with this. Didn't work out it seems.

Instead, they changed tactics and tried to blow smoke and and get people's attention toward their drug prevention BS (i.e. Brad Melnychuk speaking about Hubbard in the freakin' Canadian Parliament in 2002).

That's why they tried to get close to politicians like Derek Lee.

Liberal MP stars in video promoting

But these politicians are not aware of the success rate scam, abuses and $ racket that is going on at Narconon.

Once the Narconon scam is blown out of the water, there won't be much left that Co$ can put up front to show how "good" they are to the community.
  19. Intelligence Member

Hubbard's writings and recordings make up the sacred scriptures of Scientology. Thus, lying is official Church doctrine, as illustrated here.

THE ONLY WAY YOU CAN CONTROL PEOPLE IS TO LIE TO THEM. You can write that down in your book in great big letters. The only way you can control anybody is to lie to them. … He's got to tell you lies in order to continue control, because the second you start telling anybody close to the truth, you start releasing him and he gets tougher and tougher to control. So, you can't control somebody without telling them a bunch of lies.
    -L. Ron Hubbard, Technique 88 , "On Control and Lying"

They have trouble wiggling out of this one with their lies to the QHRC.
  20. Intelligence Member

You know I've been working on Exposing their Fraudulent Success Rate for several months now. I have ALL the Dox I need to prove without a doubt that Brad Melnychuck has lied to Parliament and they have committed a crime of Conspiracy to defraud the Canadian and United States Public.

They know some of the dox I've got, but not all of them. I have taken this long to make sure we have the best possible case. In my opinion, they are in deep trouble and this IS a very "News Worthy" interest for Canada, the United States, and many other interested Countries.

I don't think they will be able, (ABLE,...LOL), to defend how their own documents paint a very CLEAR picture of Fraud and Exploitation against a very vulnerable public. Breach of Public Trust,....again? Does this fit? Perhaps.

I have now completed all the documents to forward to the Quebec Human Rights Commission in the morning. I only need to attach the Exhibits, which are numerous, but ready to go :)

The first of the dox to the Canada Competition Bureau will be ready to send on Wednesday morning.
  21. Intelligence Member

Done! Sixteen PDF Files, One Photo Image; inclusive totals 47 pages of evidence and dox were sent to the Quebec Human Rights Commission today at 3:22am.

There are hundreds of more dox available upon their request.

That's it. Now I wait :)

On with the Canada Competition Bureau and other Gov agencies.

Thanks Anons for your help!
  22. Intelligence Member

Just A Peak :)

At Narconon Trois-Rivieres we were trained on False Data Stripping. False Data Stripping is a re-indoctrination process for Scientology training and "ethics" handlings. It strips out ideas that conflict with Hubbard's writings.Please see Attached Exhibit: C-2. This False Data Stripping technique was used on patients when their views differed from scientology doctrines. I was very uncomfortable using this technique on any patient, as you can see in the exhibit C-2. In fact I never did use it. My belief is that we all have rights to our own beliefs, opinions, and freedom of expression.

Narconon Trois-Rivieres is clearly under the direct authority and direction of the Church of Scientology and adheres to all of the doctrines written by the Scientology author, L. Ron Hubbard. The Church uses Narconon to raise money, (lots of money), and indoctrinate and recruit new vulnerable members who are in a handicap state of illness.
  23. Intelligence Member

".....This is a unique and perhaps unprecedented case for the Human Rights Commission to deal with, but nevertheless it is not only important to me for justice for the harm caused to me, but also for the continued harm this will cause more vulnerable victims....."

David Love
  24. Intelligence Member

“A single lie destroys a whole reputation for integrity” by: Baltasar Gracian

Perhaps Hubbard should have studied Baltasar. The following quote is more fitting to his doctrines:

“Make the lie big, make it simple, keep saying it, and eventually they will believe it”
    by: an evil Political Leader from 1889 - 1945
  25. AnubisMTL Member

Another quote ou might find relevant as well

''An Enlightened Master is ideal only if your goal is to become a Benighted Slave.''
    -Robert Anton Wilson
  26. BLiP Member

How is this "False Data Stripping" technique supposed to work?
  27. Intelligence Member

Example: If someone believed that addictionn and alcoholism was a disease or that there was no such thing as reincarnation, the person would be 'False Data Stripped."

Hubbard's doctrine is: Man’s texts and education systems are strewn with false data. These false data effectively block someone’s understanding of the true data. The handling given in this HCOB/PL makes it possible to remove that block and enable people to learn data so they can apply it.

Therefore, in order to cure him of his additives, complexities, apathy and apparent stupidity on a subject, in addition to cleaning up misunderstood words, it is necessary to strip the false data off the subject. Most of the time this is prior to the true data and so is basic on the chain. Where this is the case, when that basic false data is located and stripped the whole subject clears up more easily.

So let’s get to work on stripping away the false data which plagues Man, clogs up his ability to think and learn and reduces his competence and effectiveness. Let’s increase the ability of individuals and the human race.

— L. Ron Hubbard
    HCOB 7 August 1979 False Data Stripping

Word Clearing is a big part of False Data Stripping. It can be a long process of mind control, manipulation, brain washing, and pushing a person to believe the Hubbard Tech.

I've seen some people become angry or end up being very confused and disoriented after a long session of False Data Stripping.; It really is quite Evil.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is an exert of a long email asking me to perform a False Data stripping on someone:

Exhibit: C-2 – False Data Stripping at Narconon Trois-Rivieres.

-------- Original Message --------
    Subject: David Edgar Lov1.doc
    Date: Mon, September 14, 2009 10:17 pm
    To: <davidlove@smartpeopletoday.com>
    David Edgar Love
    Narconon Trois-Rivieres
    819-701-1559 (Cell)
    819-376-8181 ext 320 (Office)
    david.love@narconon.ca

RE: Mark Bernard Com. Cycle

September 14, 2009

Received call from Scott, who passed the phone to Mark at 6:24 pm., requesting that I perform a False Data Stripping on xxxxxxx. I told Mark I was in a meeting and would call him back before 7:30pm.

I Tried to call Mark back at 7:27pm and 7:28 pm, but there was no answer. I sent him a text message at 7:35pm.

I told Mark that I was not comfortable doing a False Data Stripping on xxxxxxx, because I did not feel qualified to do it yet

Mark told me he would have to think about my proposed solution and let me know in the morning. (It is now 9:40pm), Monday, September 14/09.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I refused to perform this False Data Stripping on this vulnerable person.
  28. Intelligence Member

It is very easy for someone to fall prey to the Scientology doctrines; especially someone who goes to any Narconon who wants to become a better person. And many of these vulnerable people have IQ's in the top 6% of the population. They're by no means dumb; perhaps only ignorant in a respectful meaning of not being aware of what is being done to them.

Even though many, including myself, had suspicions of something not being right, the con is very believable at times and they can be quite convincing in their PTS interviews and Ethics interviews. They are very good at what they do and they exploiit huge sums of money doing it.

Approximately 16.5 million dollars, ($16,500,000.00) revenue to Narconon Trois-Riviers from patients who "completed" the prgram over the past several years. (6-7 approximately - don't have dox in front of me right now, but I do have the exact numbers).

A very high percentage of these patients Relapsed.
  29. BLiP Member

Absolutely.

I was just wondering how, specifically, the Data Stripping technique is applied. Is it like an auditing session or is it more of a gang-bang sec-check situation? I suspect its actually a long, drawn out process that combines all sorts of brainwashing activities - isolation from the outside world, inducing exhaustion, love bombing for "correct" answers, and so on. Is there any documentation on the procedure you might be able to refer me to?
  30. Intelligence Member

I don't have a copy of the Basic Study Manual, but the info is in it:

Scientology's Study Technology - Essay -- Dr. David Touretzky and Chris Owen (go down the page to Word Clearing)

This dogma of "false data stripping" appears in the Basic Study Manual under a section labeled "False Data," where the book states:

There is no field in all the society where false data is not rampant. "Experts," "advisers," "friends," "families," seldom go and look at the basic texts on subjects, even when these are known to exist, but indulge in all manner of interpretations and even outright lies to seem wise or

A strict Hubbardian line on "false data stripping" would cut a swathe through learning. Anything that contradicted the theories of L. Ron Hubbard, or was singled out by him for condemnation, would automatically be regarded as "false." This would include anything to do with psychiatry and psychology, much medical knowledge, anything to do with evolution ("man from mud theory" as Hubbard put it), cosmology, atomic physics, economics, educational methods, aspects of biology and so on. In short, it is very much like the sort of line that a conservative religious fundamentalist concerned with Biblical purity would take; creationists also try to get schools to engage in "false data stripping" by dropping or downplaying evolutionary theory.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Crazy stuff eh'? Easy to see Narconon IS Scientology and we've just scratched the surface so far. The Tone Scale and "Objectives Auditing" is another "Doozie". They keep you going until they think you're "Cracked",..., as in "Soul Cracking or Soul Hacking." Very Evil.

Everything is done on a subtle "Gradient" and you don't see or notice what is really happening.

c. THE SECOND PRINCIPLE: LEARNING ON A GRADIENT

Gradient: a gradual approach to something, taken step by step, level by level, each step or level being, of itself, easily surmountable -- so that, finally, quite complicated and difficult activities or high states of being can be achieved with relative ease. This principle is applied to both Scientology processing and training.
  31. Intelligence Member

I received an email from a young lady who described what happened to her when she got back home. She was afraid of people and went into a "shell" of a person for nearly six months! The effects that Narconon had on her was terrible, she said. A relative told her she was a different person and was afraid for her well being.

It was a disturbing email to read, as I know this person quite well. I didn't know or couldn't see how she was becoming introvert and filled with fear and confusion. This was only one of many similar emails I received from many different people who were at Narconon.

I don't know if they or I will ever be "normal" or not "affected" by what happened to us at Narconon; but we can hope; we can believe that we will be fine. And I really think we will eventually :)
  32. Intelligence Member

Yawning - can you imagine how rediculous this doctrine is?

If a Student/Patient is caught Yawning in a Narconon Course Room, their program is stopped and they are sent to be Word Cleared of any misunderstood word.

Beverly Rice, a former Scientologist who once taught at a school run by Applied Scholastics, reported that her students learned to "... NEVER yawn if you were tired. A yawn would bring the supervisor running and meant having to go backwards on your course in the great MU hunt"
    Scientology's Study Technology - Essay -- Dr. David Touretzky and Chris Owen

This utter nonesense in Hubbard's Tech was the key to Rehabilitation for an addict or alcoholic? People paid $23,000.00 to open a dictionary and look up and define words such as "IT", "THE", and "WHY". How absolutely rediculous and insane was Hubbard? Crazy stuff.
  33. Intelligence Member

Sorting Dox for Canada Competition Bureau and other Govs.

289zv53.jpg

1zm06tv.jpg

2nu6t1f.jpg

[IMG]

The Success Rate data information is now compiled for a period of twelve years,
    right up to September 2010.
  34. Intelligence Member

The College of Physicians is Next

Finally, anyone who wishes to expose a charlatan or a person who illegally practices medical activities may do so by contacting the Investigations Branch .

Investigations Branch
    College of Physicians of Quebec
    2170, boulevard René - Lévesque Ouest
    Montreal ( Quebec )
    H3H 2T8

Phone : 514 933-4131
    Fax : 514 933-2291

CMQ - Porter plainte

http://www.cmq.org/fr/default.aspx
  35. Intelligence Member

[COLOR=&quot;Red&quot;]Narconon IS Scientology and I Intend to Make this Clear to the Government.[/COLOR]
    After working for about eleven months, sorting thousands of documents, photos, and evidence, there can be no question about Narconon IS Scientology.

Now it's time to present these facts and the evidence. The Canada Competition Bureau and the College of Physicians complaints being submitted this week is going to be one &quot;hell-of-ride&quot; for all concerned.

As soon as the first 2 or 3 complaints are sent, (by Wednesday), I may scan and post a summary and other dox and evidence. I still have some more film to have developed that was smuggled out of Narconon. I've been doing a little at a time just in case.

They 'walked right into&quot; making some statements to the press recently and it worked out very well for us indeed.

Here is some photos of a chart that was given to me while at Narconon Trois-Rivieres. It is a Scientology Chart on Dianetic Processing and Auditing of Preclears.
    There are other photos of Org Boards, (they put a small one in my office).

Auditing took place right at the Narconon Facility. I have names and statements of those who were Audited and by whom.

I do have thousands of documents and will try to post some as the process with the Canada Competition Bureau, the College of Physicians, and Health Canada complaints move forward.

[IMG]

[IMG]

28vyvrp.jpg

2hcm8hx.jpg
  36. Anonymous Member

OH HELL YEAH! Give them hell Intelligence!
  37. Intelligence Member

Ok, I will,...,..LOL.

Health Canada - Home Page

Report an Incident Involving a Consumer Product or a Cosmetic - Health Canada

Adverse Reaction Reporting - Health Canada

Consumer Product Incident Report: Form for Consumers - Health Canada

Every angle and option available, will be used to Expose the health risks and dangers at Narconon, which is promoted and approved by Scientology, ABLE Canada, and Narconon International.
  38. peterstorm Member

I have my hopes up!

Cheers Dave!!
  39. Intelligence Member

[IMG]

I am very confident about this Peter Storm. More so than any of the other Complaints. There is simply an overwhelming amount of dox and evidence on the Success Rate Fraud and the Health Risk issues.

Still have one more card,......., the Joker ;-),....., may play this one in Quebec City and Ottawa.

Had a meeting with the Canada Competition Bureau. They are waiting for the Formal Complaints. Forty Eight hours from now, they will have the first batch.
  40. Anonymous Member

LOL

“No on 19″ Says “Yes” to Scientology | FDL Action

Things aren’t going so hot for Narconon lately. Narconon Newport Beach closed shop, after the city imposed very basic requirements controlling quality of treatment.

And for a real hoot, google Narconon Trois Rivieres, Scientology’s premiere showpiece in Canada. Oh, dear, they are gonna be in some trouble, as an ex-employee who left has gone after them with documents and logs outlining typical cult harassment; stalking, threats and slander.

For some reason, unqualified people are allowed to impose creepy and dangerous medical treatment on unsuspecting, vulnerable people. Narconon does not work. It does not have a 70-80 percent success rate. It recruits vulnerable people into Scientology while turning their brains to mush with excessive vitamin dosages and sauna sessions.