Customize

Complaints Against Narconon T-R: Gov is investigating

Discussion in 'Narconon' started by mnql1, Jul 9, 2010.

1. Intelligence Member

Re: Complaints Against Narconon T-R: Gov is investigating

Moving Along Well

Thank you very much. I appreciate this link with info more than you know and to the Anon who Pm'ed me some more very good info.

I appreciate this because I simply would be hard pressed without some help. I have been disecting two pages from them for the past 7.5 hours and responded with a six page, 2,263 word response, which litterally destroys their two pages and questions their credibility, honesty, and integrity. My six page document will be submitted with four attached exhibits, A-1 through A-4.

So these links and info you help me with are extremely helpful in saving me time. These exhibits attached to my six page document will be a very convincing submission indeed.

So, I have one person down for the count and a few more to go, with eight more pages to go, plus research and attach further exhibits about other issues.

Plus I'm still working on the Complaints to the Canada Competition Bureau, RCMP, Health Canada, Social Services,....., etc,..., etc. "So again, thank you!"

My Sincere Gratitude,

David Love
  2. Intelligence Member

I Like This Guy - Orwell as literary critic:

George Orwell - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

".....a man who is always fighting against something, but who fights in the open and is not frightened, the face of a man who is generously angry — in other words, of a nineteenth-century liberal, a free intelligence, a type hated with equal hatred by all the smelly little orthodoxies which are now contending for our souls....."
  3. Intelligence Member

I Can't Imagine OSA - allowing such a Blunder?

Here is an exert of one statement from the scilon side - Quote:

"....., at some point must have agreed and they must have concluded....."

I can't even imagine myself writing and submitting such a stupid sentence in a statement to the Quebec Human Rights Commission! Duh!

Does this not ring a bell?:

RTC ELECTRONIC REPORT FORM

IMPORTANT MESSAGE

This report is to include facts; a fact is defined in HCO PL 26 April 1970R, Revised 15 March 1975, THE ANATOMY OF THOUGHT as “A FACT is something that can be proven to exist by visible evidence. An OPINION is something which may or may not be based on any facts.” If the report concerns something that is suspected or not a fact as per the definition above, please state this in your report and also note: TIME, PLACE, FORM and EVENT.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's like whoever wrote or proof read this never made it out of kidergarden or they are "Hanging Someone Out To Dry", throwing them under a bus, or have a targeted Scapegoat.
  4. Anonymous Member

Scientology

RELIGIOUS TECHNOLOGY CENTER -- KNOWLEDGE REPORT

The Field

The fourth dynamic [civilization] are not stupid. They are coming to believe that we are that, plus criminal. This means that for years, someone has been ARCXing [alienating] the field [civilization] against Scientology. It is we who have been demonstrating "not-sane" for the world.

The governments of the world are finding us distasteful, or ordering us out of their lands, or even attacking us. Where is Source Policy now?--are we "pulling this in", or are we "victims"? Our status in Australia, Greece, and Germany can only spread, without drastic changes in our operating policy. (and Canada)
  5. Anonymous Member

I do not know how to add pictures so from Scientology, the first site Religious Technology Center | Scientology Religion & Dianetics Trademarks | RTC Electronic Report Form is scientology’s electronic Knowledge report form, this site explains their concern Religious Technology Center | Scientology Religion & Dianetics Trademarks and Technologies | Report to RTC and the last site explains the conditions Religious Technology Center | Scientology Religion & Dianetics Trademarks and Technologies | Report to RTC.

There are several Narconon KR reports at this site Narconon Stone Hawk Now "A Forever Recovery"
  6. Intelligence Member

Thank you!

I think I'm going to burn some CD's to submit along with the dox. (both in French and English). I'm quite happy with their "Response Statements." These statements have given me a forum to educate governments, while replying to their response. It may be difficult for the government to comprehend the facts, without submitting and presenting the evidence which they can understand and correlate.
  7. Intelligence Member

I Certainly Hope The Government Affords Me The Luxury Of Submitting 1,000 Plus Pages?

On March 1st, 1983, a Sergeant from the Ontario Provincial Police [O.P.P.] Anti-Rackets Branch swore an information before His Honour Chief Justice F. Hayes of the Provincial Court (Criminal Division) to obtain a warrant to search the premises of The Church of Scientology of Toronto [hereafter referred to as "Scientology"]. The information had a total length of more than 1,000 pages, including several appendices. On the same day, Chief Judge Hayes issued a warrant authorizing a search of the premises on March 3rd and 4th.
  8. Anonymous Member

For the sake of your case, I suggest you try to express yourself with as few words as possible. I work as a natural science educator, and I am often in the situation where I have to explain subjects that are alien to most people, bout orally and in writing. My experience is that the chance of people actually reading and absorbing information is inversely correlated with the length of said info.

Keep it short and to the matter,
  9. Anonymous Member

David,

to echo what the above poster said - there is a lot to be said for brevity. I understand the need and the desire to submit as much evidence and as detailed a rebuttal as possible, BUT you risk tl;dr'ing your case.

I would urge taking one or more of these approaches:

1) For every multipage document you author, ensure there is an 'executive summary' at the top, but written last, that encapsulates both the essence AND the conclusions of your document in no more than a few paragraphs (ideally one or two)

2) Convince the govt that they should pay for someone to assist you getting evidence together, who can index, categorise, and summarise the evidence that you are pulling together. (all you need is a law student for a couple of hours a day or something - needn't cost much, but would be invaluable in providing the structure that is essential to getting your case across. You said some dept had assigned you a lawyer - perhaps they would be a good person to talk to about this.

There is no point in a six page rebuttal to two pages of cult submission, if it doesn't get thoroughly read. My impression (and I might be quite wrong) is that you are very good at 'stream of consciousness' stuff, at content, and at starting at the beginning and working through to the end; but perhaps you might be helped by someone who will be focussed on structure, rather than content.

Finally, something I've been meaning to ask for a while - could you post a list of all the different govt enquiries that are either in-progress or pending?

Keep up the GREAT work!
  10. Intelligence Member

Both of these last two posts are right on point! I tend to write very long winded stories at times; it's a bad habit when addressing legal matters. I blame this on my book writing adventures :-0

I have Word 2010 on my laptop. It does not have Summarize functions, so I emailed the last doc to myself and opened it on my desktop with Word 2003. Executive Summarize works well.

Labour Relations Board has offered a lawyer to me, but not Human Rights Commission. This is the case moving ahead quickly right now and the one I'm reponding to with a detailed reply. I will call them Monday and request a lawyer; not holding my breath though.

Here is a List of Active and Pending Complaints/Investigations:

Quebec Human Rights Commission:
    - sexual harassment, discrimination - moving forward
    - Reprisals against me - investigating
    - Exploitation of Handicap - investigating

Commission Normes des Travail (Labour Relations Board)
    - physcological harrassment - moving forward
    - Reprisals against me - investigating

College of Physicians - pending
    - draft complaint written
    - researching case precedents
    - complaint against Dr. Pierre La Bonte and Narconon (IPM)

Quebec Bar Association - case file open- conflict of interest
    - advised me on previous legal matters
    - Bar is awaiting further dox

Consumer Protection Association - pending
    - complaint being written

Health Canada and Quebec Health - pending
    - still being written
    - Ottawa has some of my dox already

RCMP - Quebec Provincial Police
    - file open with Quebec Intelligence
    - RCMP complaint information in process

Social Services - Ombudsman - pending
    - both have information
    - have begun writing formal complaint and compiling dox to attach

Canada Competition Bureau - Big, Big, Big!
    - case file open in Montreal and Ottawa (health)
    - just received com from them
    - writing formal complaint to new contact
    - against: Narconon Trois-Rivieres; Narconon Canada; Narconon International
    Church of Scientology; ABLE Canada; and all the Executive Directors.
    - case file is against the ACT: misrepresention of success rate; fraud; conspiracy to committ fraud (criminal/civil)
    - have completed two of the several complaints - will express post all at same time
    - with Narconon Internation named in Complaint, copy may be forwarded to Interpole and the FBI

Revenue Canada - pending
    - still gathering additional dox for complaint (political point)

Quebec and Canadian Parliament - pending
    - have contacts in Federal and Provincial
    - writing submission to have Tax Exempt Status removed from COS front groups
    - an Anon is working on this for me in Quebec City

Thats all except for a couple I won't mention ,.....yet.

I work on my book about addiction and cults in my spare time,..., LOL

Thank you for all your help Anons. I really appreciate it more than you know.

Bless you ALL :)

David Love
  11. Intelligence Member

The thing that concerns me is getting all the documents and evidence in proper order so that the government officials, Commission Members, Lawyers, Judges, and any other concerned persons, including Media, can see and comprehend what I and others endured, witnessed, and fell prey to while at Narconon Trois Rivieres as Patients and/or Staff Members.
  12. Random guy Member

Good Grief!

A point about writhing short is that it often take less time. You seem to have quite a lot on your platter!
  13. xenubarb Member

I hear Mr. Swift has a "modest proposal."

I like mine with melted garlic butter for dippin'.
  14. Intelligence Member

I have a good apetite,...LOL

But I agree; the executive summary will be brief.
  15. Intelligence Member

Ok, I'm not going to google Mr. Smith any longer Please let ME in on this joke?
  16. Anonymous Member

Jonathan Swift - A Modest Proposal

17. Intelligence Member

Incredible Good Post News!

Just received an email concering a Narconon Trois-Rivieres patient who left
    as soon as they could following our protest. I'm waiting for more details.

Quote from this person,; ".....I got the fuck out of there as soon as I could....."

You see, most people don't know this place is a Scientology Cult Compound. If a protest was on a Sunday when ALL of the patients were wondering around, they may run for the hills in droves?

****Cross-Post from Raid on NN TR****
  18. Intelligence Member

MP - Senator

Anon is working on fixing a date for us to meet with MP and Senator in Ottawa. I'll unlock some very interesting dox, photos, recordings, and evidence for them to view. It's time!

Good work!

The sooner, the better ;-)
  19. Anonymous Member

Media is waiting
  20. Scythe Member

protesting works and it helps people.
  21. Intelligence Member

Yes, it sure does,...,Big time :)
  22. Intelligence Member

..., just ended meeting down town montreal. Phsychiatrists and other expert witnesses will testify if needed. We discussed how a new patient is not aware that narconon is scientology and the fraud and exploitation of these vulnerable people. We also discussed narconon practicing medicine without a licence and the complaint against dr. La bonte. I have signed authorization to have all documents and other information released to gov agencies.
  23. BigBeard Member

Why do updates here keep giving me the image of an avalanche starting, where you can barely tell anything is moving, and NarCONon is sitting down in the valley thinking everything is fine???

BigBeard
  24. Intelligence Member

,.., one doctor asked me if i feared any physical or other reprisals? "not really," i said. "I think they may fear the pending fines, possible incarceration, huge legal fees, and any monetary awards or judgements against them. I don't have these worries or cnncerns."
  25. Intelligence Member

lol.,,. Welcome to the world of scientology at narconon. They are simply a "confused, running to the tech" group. But their is no tech when someone uses their own tech against them? Avalanche? Perhaps; one boulder at a time.
  26. Anonymous Member

maybe a peblle at a time

1ibec0.gif
  27. Anonymous Member

YouTube - Message to Scientology
  28. Intelligence Member

Nine Recent Emails In - many from ex-Narconon Trois-Riveres Patients

This email below is evident of what some protests and the WINS because of Anonymous. I can only publish a few exerts from this email, but the government will see the entire email and many others.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Re: Narconon – David edgar Love – Sept 20 -2010

“…..Hi David, Yes I was there during the protest,……”

“…..and in some fucking crazy institution. It was very hard on me being there at that time…..”

“…..I told them this education in totally obsurd, strange, and it was like being in a
    nightmare…..”

“…..i'm doing great... I keep thinking about my time there, not sure how involved i want to get, kinda just want to forget about it get it out of my life and move on... been reading lot's of different stuff on the place since i been home…..”

“..... not a very pleasant experience... i feel bad for some of the new ppl that are probalby still there... and the ppl that been there for like 6 months that's insane they look like zombies... so... that's it for now tell me what you think. thx…..”

xxxxx
  29. Anonymous Member

This could be a point in your medical case against them:
    CCHR, a front group of the scientology enterprise, publicly states
    a number of wild false accusations against any mental health science or
    practitioner. How can an organization so vehemently opposed to
    any kind of mental health practice be trusted to take care of people
    suffering from addiction, a problem recognized as firmly in the realm of
    mental health.

CCHR put on a big display of its bizarre anti-psychiatry exhibit last year
    at Concordia University in Montreal, so just let Narconon try to deny that they
    hate psychiatrists.
  30. Intelligence Member

Narconon Success Rate Keeps Falling with every email and message in!

To protect identities, I must be careful with these message exerts.

yo david love i got in an argument with you while i was was at narconon im xxxxxxx xxxxxx, the good xxxxxxxxx year old who figured out it was scientologists trying to brain wash him in three days. they fill your head with stimulation and bullshit the minute you get there, ask you to sit in a basement and stare at another person for hours to make you docile and brainwashed. its scary stuff, im glad you made it out……”

“…... there a cult, a fucking side show. unorganized, they have major flaws. they seem unbeatable when your in it but when the insiders get out and tell their story. im glad dave has switched to the good side, dave you should email me if your running or on the lam from these douchebags……”
    “…..A family member xxxxx was at the same Narconon it never worked and they kicked him out because he re-lapse with in 24 hour after leaving in the middle of winter…..”.
    “…..He told me he was drunk at graduation and most of the staff were on drugs.....”

There seems to be many ex-students reading and watching some You Tube Vids. Emails keep coming in nearly everyday.

There are some very sad stories that break my heart; but at the same time, give me more drive and encouragement to keep moving forward.

I hope some day, I can really help people understand the depth of the evil; the harm; the soul hacking; the utter power and control these scientology culprits attempt to overwhelm vulnerable victims with. The Exploitation is Evil.
  31. Intelligence Member

We did have a very good discussion and there is some issues that Narconon will be facing that are going to be extremely difficult for them to answer to. In fact, I believe the College of Physicians may have the answer for them. GUILTY!
  32. peterstorm Member

Your doctor should watch these videos by psychiatrist Steve Wiseman:

33. AnubisMTL Member

bisony10.jpg
  34. Intelligence Member

35. Django Member

Just to recap, here's the Miscavige speech Dr. Wiseman is refering to in Pt. 2:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hfu7Sr50N7U&hd]YouTube - Scientology advocates violence against psychiatry[/ame]
  36. Intelligence Member

Was under the weather for a few days. A bunch of us from work were sick :-(
    I guess I was a little PTS (a bit of Pneumonia Trouble Symptoms).

Back on target and moving forward; providing Gov with reports and dox :)
  37. Intelligence Member

On or About April 30, 2009 - Scientologist Graduate Officer Recruiting New Grads.

- interview with Grad officer included listening to and answering questions about beliefs in reincarnation and scientology doctrines.

Narconon IS Scientology and is being Exposed.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Marc Bernard - Newspaper interview quote exert: (Narconon director)

".....exclaims Marc Bernard, who has never hidden the fact that the writings of L. Ron Hubbard inspire the method used by Narconon but without in any way turning Narconon into a religious recruitment centre....."
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't know who Marc is trying to fool, but Canada's eyes are wide open and seeing the false statements for what they really are. LIES!
  38. mnql1 Member

39. Anonymous Member

40. Intelligence Member

Mmmm,...., So in France they're calling me an Apostate? Scientology and Narconon are calling me a Suppressive; an Enemy. I guess both are right when Apostate is diefined from the Greek derivative to "Renounce, Defect, and Revolt." :)

Interesting articles popping up here and there with good timing. I wish I could read the French Thesis by Dr. Armelle Guivier.

Working on the dox today for submission to Government Monday morning. Also working on another video.

Thanks for posting this article. I may use some of it today.

David Love