Customize

Complaints Against Narconon T-R: Gov is investigating

Discussion in 'Narconon' started by mnql1, Jul 9, 2010.

1. Anonymous Member

Re: Complaints Against Narconon T-R: Gov is investigating

Investigations Branch: Collège des médecins du Québec (College of Physicians of Quebec)

Best to wait for investigation findings before civil suit litigation.
  2. Intelligence Member

Swift Medical Intervention by Hospital Emergency Doctors - Saves Narconon Patient's Life.

In 2010, a young man entered the Sauna at Narconon Trois-Rivieres. The Narconon Staff did not give him his insulin and this man became extremely ill; was rushed to hospital emergency in Troi-Rivieres and very easily could have died had it not been for the Emergency Doctors swift medical intervention. He was in hospital for a few days.

The College of Physicians and Health Canada have access to these medical Records.

The hospital was so furious at the Narconon staff member who drove the patient to Emergency, that she broke down in tears. The Hospital Staff were angry that a Rehab Facility would act in such an unconcionable and high health risk manner to one of their own patients.
  3. Scatman Member

No surprise there. NarCONon was pre-paid so that person's life was no longer important.
  4. Intelligence Member

Annual Fat Executive Bonuses!

Interesting, because here is where the "greed judgement" comes into play in the health risk decisions the executives make at Narconon Troi-Rivieres.

A few people, like myself, enter the Narconon Program under a "payment agreement"; other patients also.

In my case, following blood tests, it was shown that I definately should not enter the Sauna. This was the directives from the Narconon doctor. There could have been serious medical problems causing death should I enter the Sauna. My diagnonsis is medical fact of these complications. But I felt well and wanted to enter Sauna and move forward in the program.

Narconon insisted I wait three weeks before getting more blood tests and then seeing if I could enter the Sauna.

My reply was, "Look, don't worry about it; I'll just go downstairs and book a Flight home." Within a few minutes, Sue Chubbs contacted the doctor in Montreal, (at least she said she did), and I was approved to enter Sauna. At the end of Sauna, I was sick and could no longer take their pill concotions without severe pain. I still have residual effects to this day.

I accept a small portion of responsibility for the damage this caused to one of my organs, but Narconon and or the Montreal doctor will also stand accountable for these injuries.

You see, if David Love booked a Flight and went home, Narconon would not receive further bi-weekly payments. In my opinion, this medical decison was made entirely on the greed of Narconon Trois-Rivieres Executives, with an eye focussed on their annual fat bonuses.

My organ damage is not reversible but I am coping well enough to "Keep on Truckin"
    and see this ALL through to the end.

When the Governments, Police, College of Physicians, and others are finished with these culprits, they will then face the Civil Courts for a Law Suit far above what all the other agencies added together may award.
  5. Intelligence Member

Helping Others Fight this Fight

Some time ago, a person posted, (paraphrased), "David you better start thinking about what you are going to do with all your free time when all of this is over." I have thought about that because this definately does consume every waking hour.

I have been writing and trying to help others since 1992 and this is what I will continue to do. When I contacted Mike Kropveld from infosect in Montreal after escaping Narconon Trois-Rivieres, I asked him if there was any help in Canada for someone like myself. I was in a Crisis Center for 10 days, unable to cope with the Physcological Harassment while a Narconon and the threats and harassment of the Enemy declaration against me posted on the internet by an Executive from Narconon.

Mike Kropveld's response was no, not in Canada, but there is two places in the United states to help with de-programming and other effects from being in a Cult Compound.

Perhaps we need a place in Canada to help others who leave Scientology and other Cults and who need advice and help fighting their cases such as mine.

Perhaps this is what I'll do and until then, I will have plenty to do writing and spending precious time with my family.
  6. Anonymous Member

7. Intelligence Member

I Haven't Laughed This Much in a Long Time - what kind of English is this? Funny
    DAVID EDGAR

David Edgar Love vs Narconon Trois Rivieres - "The Wheels of Justice"

The Quebec Hominid Rights Commission is still investigating the Propagative Harassment allegations and the Task Relations Directorship has completed their inquisition and has enough evidence to convince the wrapper to an seemly Hearing. David Edgar Partiality and Marc Bernard, (Narconon Chairman) do see eye to eye suit on one consummation which has turned into a very contentious enigma, ". The fact will come to pass out in the End. Two cases are under inquest and compelling nourish for Subconscious Harassment and Earthy Harassment. Threats of medico mischief followed my duck out and a diagnosis of "Shaft Agonizing Highlight Free-for-all" was documented while spending two days in medical centre and ten days at a Danger Center for psychotherapy to workers de-program me to a shape of being gifted to contend with... The epistle arrived on July 29, 2010 at 1:00pm which stated, Extract: "I completed my review into your crate and I have enough token to move your kick to the CRT. As a alpenstock fellow employed for six months, the harassment and threats were too much to get along with and leaving the Cult Blend was no untroubled recriminate. " This was a great awaited arbitration from the Normes du Travail, (Quebec Endure Relations Cabinet), and a welcomed ease to many unsleeping nights of not knowledgeable for unshakable what the development would be for the countless hours of unfeeling profession. It has been a yearn, grueling nine months of meetings with rule agencies and submitting several hundred pages of supporting documents to ultimately reach the flash of really. Only with the nick from superstar in England, Vancouver, and Montreal, was I gifted to bequeath, (Take French leave), without being detained and interrogated by Care and Ethics Officers. The Kind-hearted Rights Grievance should trail secretive behind. The gaffer in fine agreed that paying only $2....
  8. Intelligence Member

Bobby Said - Quote:

“..…They have nothing in their imperial arsenal that can break the Spirit of one Irishman who doesn’t want to be broken…..”

My Father arrived here from Ireland. Our Kin wore masks and fought the good fight against oppression and our rights for Freedom. It's in our Genes.
  9. Intelligence Member

Another Email Hacking - Ex-Student who has been emailing me from the United States:

Sun, September 12, 2010 12:51:31 AM

RE:
    View Contact
    To: David Love <dc4loves@yahoo.ca>

xxxxx xxxxxxx
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Interesting, could it be them,........?
  10. Anonymous Member

Hominid Rights Commission?

[IMG]

Text reads like it was Babblefished a few times.
  11. Intelligence Member

I laughed so much when I read it,...LOL
  12. Intelligence Member

Dear David M.

Our Day Will Come
    We Won’t Give Up
    Until the Oppressed Are Free
    Until This Cult Is Driven From Our Lands
    You Can Stick Your Doctrines Up Your Arse
    Do You Really Think We Will Go Away
    Never
    We Don’t Forgive
    We Don’t Forget
    When You Go To Your Mailbox
    Bring Your Check Book
    Your Legal Fees Are About To Bite Your Arse

When the Governments, Police, College of Physicians, and others are finished with these culprits, they will then face the Civil Courts for a Law Suit far above what all the other agencies added together may award.
  13. Intelligence Member

Ok, now I know what Babblefished means,...., LOL

(1) The 'BabelFish' is a fish that translates speech from one language to another.

(2) The online "Babelfish" is a service from AltaVista: Yahoo! Babel Fish - Text Translation and Web Page Translation - Babelfish and similar services tend to offer such a low quality that people find their results funny. They can therefore be used as toys, for example translating a text to another language and back; some people try cycles of several languages or iterate to a fixed point or a limit cycle.

It can be a useful translation aid but not if you don't understand the language, so is a bit of an oxymoron.
  14. Anonymous Member

Couldn't Resist.

BabelFish: Yahoo! Babel Fish - Text Translation and Web Page Translation

Dear David Mr. Our day will come Us n' will not give up Jusqu' with oppressed be free Jusqu' so that this worship is led by our grounds you can stick your made doctrines to the top of your bottom you really think that we will leave Jamais We do not forgive Us n' let us not forget When you go to your letter-box Apportez your cheque book Your fees are about to bite your bottom.

When the governments, the police, l' university institute of the doctors and others are rifiniti with these guilty, then will place to the Civil courts for a law garment far away over what all the other added agencies entirety can assign.
  15. Intelligence Member

The Madman and His Doctrines of Death

This is also what they did at Narconon Trois-Rivieres. When Dr. Pierre La Bonte, their scientologist doctor in Montreal, was on vacation, Narconon resisted sending their patients to a "Secular" doctor. Eduardo, from Narconon International in California was at Trois-Riviers and instructed them to GET the patient to a doctor, as long as it was a scientologist doctor. There are a few hospitals only minutes away, but Eduardo said, "Put them on a plane if you need to." Following the insulin neglected patient who was hospitalized from not receiving his insulin, one patient was driven all the way to Ontario to see a doctor. Don't know if doctor was a scientologist.

16. Intelligence Member

Flourish and Prosper? Narconon Canada - Dissolves and Closes September. 2nd, 2010

Narconon Trois Rivieres - staff down from nearly 80 to single digits. Narconon International
    throws a "Life-Ring" and sends new students. 2009 tax return shows massive decline in Revenue and huge increase in Legal Fees. Estimate of 2010 Legal Fees to Skyrocket.

L. Ron Hubbard - Scientology Canberra Australia - Essay - Flourish and Prosper

The real handling of such a situation and such people, the real way to defeat them is to flourish and prosper.

Oh, yes, it is true that such people, seeing one improve his lot, can become frantic and attack all the harder. the thing to do is handle them if one must but don't give up flourishing and prospering, for that is what such people want you to do.

If you flourish and prosper more and more, such people go into apathy about it: they can give it up completely.

If one's aims in life are worthwhile, if one carries them out with the attention to the precepts in this book, if one flourishes and prospers, one certainly will wind up the victor. And, hopefully, without harming a single hair on their heads.

Mmmmm, I guess it only works some of of the time eh'?
  17. Anonymous Member

more legal bills!

v3gdon.jpg
  18. Intelligence Member

Narconon Trois-Rivieres - patient rushed to hospital following Seizures.

I have spoken to this patient in person concerning his experience at Narconon and I am not impressed with how his severe dependence to alcohol was treated at this facility; nor will Health Canada and the College of Physicians, as well as Quebec Social Services and the Ombudsman.

When a person is severely addicted to alcohol, they require around the clock, professional medical care and attention. This person was Not examined by a doctor prior to entering Narconon, but they did take the time for him to sign their $23,000.00 Contract for Fees.

The only service he was given while in the Withdrawal Unit were Vitamins and Scientology Doctrine "Assists."

While in this Facility, he went into convulsions, similar to an Epileptic Seizure and was rushed to hospital emergency.

This was a High Medical Risk Patient.

Severe symptoms:

•A state of confusion and hallucinations (visual) -- known as delirium tremens
    •Agitation
    •Fever
    •Convulsions

There are procedures for caring for this type of Patient, which Narconon neglected to follow. There are specific medications that prevent this from happening. Small doses of Phenobarbital
    and other anticonvulsants which prevent cases of seizures and convulsions would have prevented emergency hospital care or risk of death.

It is tremendously important that people with a long history of alcohol use withdraw under medical care. Irregular heart rhythms and convulsions can cause death if not addressed. Untreated DTs can cause death in up to 20-25% of people undergoing alcohol withdrawal.

I have said this before and I shall say it again; "It's not a question of if another person may die at Narconon; it's a question of when."

I will be talking to someone in Vancouver, British Columbia and another in XXXX XXXXX, United States tomorrow and that should be ample to complete the required documentation for governing agencies and government.

The quackery medical practices at Narconon is dangerous and it must stop. It WILL STOP!

It's now after 4:00am. Working on dox all day. I'm tired and going to sleep :)
  19. Intelligence Member

AnnonymousVanAllen; what are you doing up at 5:08am?,.....LOL

Only old stubborn, tenacious men like me stay up this late. Or are you just waking up?
  20. Intelligence Member

Narconon vs David edgar Love

Four page, 1,209 word response document, has been sent to Heenan and Blaikie; law firm for Narconon Trois-Rivieres and Representatives.

24e52dx.jpg
  21. Intelligence Member

Draft Exert From One Of My Book Chapters - Unedited Version

“David, Please come quick, there is a student in withdrawal and (name withheld), can’t handle her; she’s going to leave!”
    “Why me’, I replied, I’m a student, not staff?”
    “But she’s really sick and (name withheld), doesn’t know what to do!”
    “Call an ambulance or take her to the hospital”, I replied as I hurried down the stairs to the withdrawal unit.
    “Oh’ my God”, I thought, as I entered the dim hallway. She was leaning against a doorway, unable to support her thin and gaunt 88 pounds. As I held back tears and approached this sweet young lady, she fainted a smile and hung her head.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This chapter is an extremely moving and emotional experience. It is a story of a young beautiful lady in horrible pain. A precious soul who felt worthless and not wanting to live. I have a few letters from this person, which will be inserted in this chapter. (Identity of patients/students will be kept confidential except where permission to publish is consented and expressed in writing) Names of staff to be published - subject to legal advice.
  22. Intelligence Member

Very Productive Weekend - Time To Turn Up The Heat And Fry Some Fish

ayo9s9.jpg
  23. Anonymous Member

fried fish

28gtvgw.jpg
  24. peterstorm Member

They are in sooo much trouble.
  25. Anonymous Member

2jfdu6g.jpg
  26. Intelligence Member

Yes," indeed they are."
  27. Intelligence Member

They spent more than seven million, ($7,000,000.00) fighting a case in Toronto against the prosecuter and lost. Then they paid out the highest award ever in Canadian history in this same case they lost. Duh!

Will be interesting to see how much they spend fighting the numerous cases before them now.
  28. Anonymous Member

Check your Pm's
  29. Anonymous Member

That is a lovely sight!
  30. Anonymous Member

Ahem: The entry for Babelfish in the HHGTTG

Compulsory viewing!

Babel Fish Video by Scrim - MySpace Video
  31. Random guy Member

You are a veritable one man army, David! Keep up the good work and let your Goliath bleed the death of a thousand cuts!*

*Oh hai OSA, that was a figure of speech, you gotthat, right?
  32. Intelligence Member

army? No, just one man who's not alone. Working with many.
  33. Intelligence Member

... Good news! Formal to competition bureau ready this week. Other complaints in process. Trouble you say? The storm is on it's way.
  34. Lorelei Member

Keep on doing great work, David. We're cheering you on. :)
  35. Anonymous Member

I have a simple question, maybe answered before that I missed.

Considering: "My recommendation about detoxification is to keep away from it. You don't need it. I'm not sure it does what this book describes. It's dangerous. I don't think L. Ron Hubbard has credibility in the scientific world. The author's suggestions about detoxification can be detrimental to your health. " - C. Everett Koop, M.D." ... (the former U.S. Surgeon General, for god's sake)

how is it that Narconon has not been shut down, wherever, since Dr Koop's statement? I simply don't understand it.
  36. Intelligence Member

,... Good question and there are answers why they have not been shut down yet in canada. First is political. Second, the health authorities and social services are not entirely aware of the harm. And the medical profession has not spoken out loudly enough yet. All of the aforementioned is about to change. They will be shown the evidence i have, with other attached info in due course. In the meantime they are being watched closely.
  37. Intelligence Member

. This is a controversial and complex matter which needs to be presented and explained in simple terms to authorites and media. It is dangerous.
  38. Anonymous Member

Dear David. M. - maybe you should advise mr. Bernard to bend over and kiss his job goodbye. Narconon canada closed last week and looks like troi-rivieres is next. Then calgary.
  39. Intelligence Member

,. "goliath" stack of dox and evidence shall bleed and behold their lies, as the truth is presented as in a thousand cuts :-"
  40. Intelligence Member

Letter in from governmet today concerning Narconon. Heenan. Blaikie law firm. Very good news and information; will post soon. We are preparing a submission, with close to nine thousand pages of facts, information, and evidence. Yes, 9,000 pages! Still converting to pdf and storing digital for now. Will forward to law firm asap :) - these dox are priceless and may drop many a jaw!