Customize

Complaints Against Narconon T-R: Gov is investigating

Discussion in 'Narconon' started by mnql1, Jul 9, 2010.

1. Anonymous Member

Re: Complaints Against Narconon T-R: Gov is investigating

See this thread:

http://forums.whyweprotest.net/294-audio-video/danger-blackberry-cell-phone-pix-71100/

Get this (or similar)

Easy Exif Delete - The Free Exif Data Cleaner

While your phone may not be so incriminating, you might get photo's from others that they don't realise - and they can contain much more info on other devices - even the exact location the photo was taken for phones with GPS!

It would be good to get into the practice of cleaning all photo's that have anything to do with this whole thing, just to be safe.
  2. GuyFox Member

in this case, not in the least. As long as the embedded EXIF data doesn't list the specific serial number of the camera or a copyright note with owner's name, it's of no concern. I checked - there's absolutely nothing of risk in there - just camera model, firmware number, time and date, loads of exposure data... no geotag (location) nor serial number nor name.

Besides - it only matters to an Anon, for the sake of maintaining anonymity. Makes no difference whatsoever in your case.
  3. Intelligence Member

Pretty crazy stuff, eh'?

Well, it's a camera, not a cell phone and no GPS.

I hope they don't find out who I "Really" am ;-)
  4. BLiP Member

Probably not, just something to be aware of. As mentioned above, there's a few good data strippers available and as a matter of "best practise" it might be an idea to cleanse any pics you use if it is of concern.
  5. Intelligence Member

Ok, thanks. It's almost tomorrow morning now, so I'm going to sleep. Must be up early to print off dox and prepare some data.

If I don't go now I'll be up til my usual 3am and regret it!

Good night all:)
  6. Intelligence Member

I Love This - Thanks Gerry!

Gerry Armstrong--HCO POLICY LETTER OF 16 FEBURARY 1969 BATTLE TACTICS

HUBBARD COMMUNICATIONS OFFICE
    Saint Hill Manor, East Grinstead, Sussex

HCO POLICY LETTER OF 16 FEBURARY 1969

Cen O Con
    Guardians Offices
    PRO
    Intelligence

ISSUE II-

Confidential

BATTLE TACTICS

".....We must ourselves fight on a basis of total attrition of the enemy. So never get reasonable about him. Just go all the way in and obliterate him....."

".....One cuts off enemy communications, funds, connections. He deprives
    the enemy of political advantages, connections and power. He takes over enemy
    territory....."

".....It is fatal to attack a wrong enemy. But it is good tactics to make the enemy attack wrong targets or persons himself....."

".....You preserve the image or increase it of your own troops and
    degrade the image of the enemy to beast level....."

".....Good intelligence pin points who when where what....."

".....OSA Intelligence Checksheet....."

L. RON HUBBARD
    Founder

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is similar to my own Battle Plan Check Sheet,...., LOL

You get to learn and know the Enemy very well when you live and work in their own compound. (wouldn't recommend this to anyone).

Lessons learned can be applied in either direction ;-)
  7. Intelligence Member

Scanning my Success Stories while at Narconon Trois Rivieres - Will Post shortly in new thread.

Narconon's Law Firm advised me that of my credibility issues because of my success stories, speaches and writing for their Narconon Blog to attract new people into Narconon.

So I will address and handle.
  8. Anonymous Member

Wait, what. Oh.
  9. Intelligence Member

Duh! I feel dumb. How do I start a New Thread?
  10. Intelligence Member

11. Intelligence Member

Comlaints and claims to canada competition bureau nearly finished. Called them yesterday and will be in com with them again today. Looking good re: false success rate and liability to claims.
  12. Anonymous Member

French media asking for details. Waiting for english canada media.
  13. Intelligence Member

Called canada competition bureau law officer at 10:45am this morning. Waiting for call back re: complaint and claims details.
  14. Intelligence Member

It's a go! Moving forward ;-)
  15. xenubarb Member

16. BigBeard Member

I do believe I just heard DM screaming for roll of toilet paper and a clean pair of underwear!

BigBeard
  17. Intelligence Member

Received email from media. Will be in com tonight.
  18. Intelligence Member

On phone to canada competition bureau from 12:50 to 1:15pm. Active file still open. File info was forwarded to health canada in ottawa. They are awaiting my formal complaint and supporting documents. This is big.
  19. Intelligence Member

College of physicians to investigte narconon cos doctor re: sauna program - athorizing patients to enter sauna with high liver enzymes and other serious medical conditions with no follow ups. Narconon makes medical decisions - health canada inquiry soon.
  20. Anonymous Member

D. M. Bend over.
  21. Re: Complaints Against Narconon T-R: Gov is investigating

For David...with Love and respect
    [ame=http://il.youtube.com/watch?v=8FOBdoNIEk8&feature=related]YouTube - Be Thou My Vision - Lyrics - Selah[/ame]
  22. Intelligence Member

Meeting with media to review specific false success rate dox and discuss sauna health comlications and hospitalization of patients over a ten month period. Have dox.
  23. Random guy Member

This could be good! If the authorities are as serous about health profession as they are in my part of the world, they will give Narconon a serious kick in the nuts over this!
  24. Anonymous Member

This will hit more than just narconon.
  25. Intelligence Member

This will hforit more than just narconon for sure.
  26. Intelligence Member

W 5 has been contacted. Does anyone have a montreal gazette source? Pm me.
  27. HellRazor Member

Bwa ha ha ha! Nothing like a College investigation to make Scientology doctors feel the heat.
  28. Intelligence Member

Thank you very much for the kind words and song :)

Busy today finishing dox to Canada Competition Bureau and Quebec College of Physicians.

Hope to be done in a few short days. I may post the draft doc to the College before sending it off, just in case anyone has any comment or personal experience or knowldege of others with medical problems while in Saune?

They will receive a copy anyway, so I see no harm in posting, as long as they are facts backed up with dox; which I do have, of course;-)
  29. Intelligence Member

Copy of complaint to the Quebec College of Physicians will also be forwarded to the Canada and Quebec Minister of Health.
  30. Intelligence Member

Oh' my goodness. Looks like there is going to be many questions and investigations; including lawsuits?

Google Translate

Welcome to the website of the College of Physicians

This site was designed and structured to meet your needs.
    To find the information you need, select the tab that represents you.

Google Translate

3. The doctor has the primary duty to protect and promote health and well-being of people that sert, tant sur le plan individuel que collectif. to, both individually and collectively.

5. The physician must discharge his professional duties with competence, integrity and loyalty.

7. The doctor must practice his profession according to scientific principles.

CODE DE DÉONTOLOGIE DES MÉDECINS ODE OF ETHICS OF PHYSICIANS (CODE OF ETHICS)

9. The physician shall not permit other persons to act on its behalf which, if performed by (LRQ, c. M-9), itself violate any provision of this Code, the Medical Act (RSQ, c. M-9), occupations or regulations made thereunder.
    (This one could be a big one)

10. The doctor in the practice of his profession, must not consult a charlatan, nor collaborate in any façon que ce soit avec lui. way with him.

12. The physician must use wisely the resources devoted to health care.

12. Physicians must not engage in concerted action likely to endanger the health or the safety of a clientele or population.

13. The doctor who examined, investigated or treated a patient is responsible for monitoring required medical intervention, by the patient's condition, following his intervention, unless it has ascertained that a colleague or other professional can do for him.
    (Narconon is not qualified to do it for him; as seemed to be the case)

47. The physician must avoid omissions, procedures or acts which are unsuitable or contrary to the current medical science.

48. A physician must refrain from resorting to examinations, investigations or treatments insufficiently tested, except in the context of a research project and in a recognized scientific milieu.
    (perhaps Narconon Sauna it is a scientific research project?)

62. The physician may not, unless a statute or regulation authorizes it:
    3 - work in concert together with a person who illegally practices medicine.
    (I suggest that Narconon Troi-Riviers may fit this category?)

Etc,...Etc,.....more issues at website follows #62.
  31. Intelligence Member

Narconon Trois-Rivieres Physician (Montreal)
    On this Board of Directors: http://www.dpnoc.ca/the_board.htm

Doctor Pierre Labonte - Scientology Service Completions · Pierre La Bonte - Scientology Service Completions. 2002, Medical director ? ...
  32. Anonymous Member

s2txcj.jpg

20gmih2.jpg
  33. Intelligence Member

Looks like a complaint will be investigated against Narconon- Under the ACT

Google Translate

Investigation of crimes related to the illegal practice of medicine.

Although the College of Physicians of Quebec is responsible for enforcing laws and regulations on medicine (regulation), it is for courts to determine whether a violation has occurred and impose sanctions thereafter. To do this, the College must submit evidence of infringement it collects through surveys. Under its mandate to protect the public against acts of any person engaged in medical activities by usurping the title of doctor or claiming to be entitled to practice medicine, Investigations Branch perform this work. Everything is submitted for approval to the Executive Committee of the College.
  34. Intelligence Member

Application

If you wish, you can use this form to file a request for investigation,
    accompanied by a description of your concerns (see Section D).
    Fill out the form on the screen and then print it or print it to fill the pen.
    The applications duly completed and signed survey can be faxed or
    mail. For reasons of confidentiality, e-mail requests are not accepted.

Investigations Branch
    Fax: 514 933-2291
    College of Physicians of Quebec
    2170 Boulevard René-Lévesque Ouest
    Montreal (Quebec) H3H 2T8
    Google Translate
  35. Anonymous Member

How send une demande d'enquête request for investigation relative à l'exercice on exercise professionnel d'un médecin professional medical.

doitright
    Google Translate
  36. Intelligence Member

I prepared a daft complaint a few months ago, but was distracted with all the other legal processes going on at the time. some editing and proof reading should get this off to the College of Physicians quickly.

A few other reports from students health problems have come in since then, so it worked out better to submit these dox now :)
  37. Intelligence Member

Email In From Canada Canada Competition Bureau

Fri, September 10, 2010 5:33:08 PM
    Narconon
    Add to Contacts
    To: dc4loves@yahoo.ca

After reviewing your file and based on the information submitted to us, we found ….xxxxxx…etc. A letter to that effect will be sent to you shortly. I should also tell you that your file is now out of my hands, as it is handled by our Complaints Handling Unit,...........

Mail: Information Center, Competition Bureau, 50 Victoria Street, Gatineau (Québec) K1A 0C9
    Toll free: 1 800 348-5358 1 800 348-5358
    Web Site: Page d'accueil | Welcome Page
    E-mail: compbureau@cb-bc.gc.ca
    Regards,
    Xxxxxxx xxxxxxx

Law Officer
  38. Anonymous Member

DM's shit storm over narconon

f27xxv.jpg
  39. Anonymous Member

1445yqt.jpg
  40. Intelligence Member

Following The Above Post:

I received a phone call today from a very credible person who did the Sauna Program. Very interesting and informative discussion :)