Customize

Come Get Sum Interview with Independent Scientology Practitioner Dave LaCroix

Discussion in 'Independent Scientology' started by CommunicatorIC, Mar 24, 2017.

1. PODCAST: Chris C [@MiamiSixthMan] Come Get Sum [@CGSHere] interview with Independent Scientology Practitioner Dave LaCroix

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/cgsher...ntology-independent-practitioner-dave-lacroix

* * * * * BEGIN INTRODUCTION * * * * *

In this first part of our conversation, Dave talks about the changes in the "Church" from L Ron's time and into David Miscaviges time, how E-Meters supposedly work, Going external and much more!

Also on the program: I'll address Kirstie Alley the "Non-Factor" star Stacey Francis inability to speak publicly regardless claims of unfair persecution in media, This Social Media presence attacking every one and any one in a desperate plea for attention and how the Clear Water City Council general Goverment and Police see the First Amendment differently than those more focused on Human Rights violations.

Is the E-Meter really reading "thought mass"? Does Dave go "exterior"? Is Stacey Francis a fraud, or better yet is she famous enough for it to matter? The answers to these questions and more can be found right here on Come Get Sum!!!!

@dk_lacroix

http://scientolipedia.org

* * * * * END INTRODUCTION * * * * *
    • Like Like x 1
  2. PODCAST PART 2: Chris C [@MiamiSixthMan] Come Get Sum [@CGSHere] interview with Independent Scientology Practitioner Dave LaCroix

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/cgshere/2017/03/29/come-get-sum-extra-scientology-dave-lacroix-p2

* * * * * BEGIN INTRODUCTION * * * * *
    Reza Asian addressed Independent Scientology on CNN Sunday to the dismay of many. He called many of his moments on that show "firsts" including telling the side of independents. I of course, started this interview Friday. That wasn't all he got wrong! I'll address it here!

Also Dave addresses a disturbing passage in Dianetics that I and others consider to the basic ideaology that makes Scientology a Cult. He also addresses the idea of alternative religions to Scientology and in an awkward moment shows animosity towards Tony Ortega and Mike Rinder. Then 10 Questions.

After the interview I'll give my overall assessment and a preview of what's coming up next for the show!!

Is Reza correct in stating the difference between most religions and Scientology is one is older? Was LRH OK with pedophiles? Does Dave think I'm a bigot? Will my post interview words change his mind? Find out the answer to these questions and more on this Two day early Extra edition of Come Get Sum!!!

* * * * * END INTRODUCTION * * * * *
  3. Can I ask why it would be an awkward moment to express animosity to Tony Ortega?

It's acceptable to express animosity to l Ron and DM but not to Tony Ortega?

Is this a tribal requirement?

Alanzo
  4. The Internet Member

They said it was an awkward moment. That is different from saying it would be an awkward moment.

Presumably something felt awkward to the hosts. I didn't listen but maybe if you do you will figure out what that means.

I appreciate that some people pay attention to the indies. But I only pay attention to the attention paid.

Sort of like two girls one cup. Not gonna see that myself, nor will I see the reactions. But I do note what people say about those reactions. Sometimes.